[F2-PP] So bees huh <<Long Live the Queen>> (Opal)

I look around. The tension in the air was just shy of a solid. I draw my sword. She said she would make it quick but she could always miss. I lick my lips and I lean forward. The air gets thicker. And I prepare to kill. The air is thick and sweat seeps through my pores and crawls down my face.

Edited by Rag

When Opal had jumped into the clearing, The Wasp Queen event had triggered and she realized she had not been able to catch the oversized bug off guard. Instead, Opal with her quick foot work weaved around the stinger of the Wasp as it attempted to drive the stinger into her body. Lifting her ornate saya, she pulled the blade from the sheath and took a hack at the wings missing the target alltogether. Scoring a critical failure was not usually something that happened with Opal, but on rare occasions it did happen. 

"Tch...Well, of course that would happen first.."

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 116/116 [+3 BD next roll]
EN: 28/30
Sword Art: -2 En

Wasp Queen: 50/50
Dmg: 12

ID: 40943
BD: 1 [LM Activated]
MD: 1 [Savvy Activated]
LD: --

Edited by Opal

I stand back and watch. I look around for something I can do and I holler trying to get the bees attention. I run around screaming random words in no order as the bee attempts to stab at Opal. I start dancing around and insulting the bees mother. "Yo momma so ugly she made Aincrad fly away up here just so they could get away from her." To be fair I wasn't that good at insults. I start singing "who's bad," while doing the worm. "I am insane." I whisper. 

Opal only cocked her head to the side as Rag attempted to distract the Queen Wasp from herself. Mumbling and placing a hand to her head with a small smile, she shook raven strands of hair from her face. Twisting the Masamune around once more as it pulsated with a silver and ivory glow. Taking one step closer to the Wasp Queen, she unfurled the power of her Katana with a quick slash...and drew upon its body an orange cross mark as it weaved in the air for a moment before bursting into pixels. Shaking her head once more and collecting the small bag of col, Opal placed a hand on Rag's shoulder and just laughed, "Gotta work on those punchlines, kid. Come on, we are done here." It only took moments for the congratulatory pop up to make itself known to the party. Opal had gained an extra SP while Rag had earned the bulk of the prize along with a special item called the Matriarch's Stinger. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 116/116
EN: 22/30 [+1 EN Regen]
Sword Art: Zekkai, 7 Energy, 63 Dmg

Wasp Queen: 0/50
Dmg: 12

ID: 41089
BD: 9+4 = [+1 Dmg]
MD: 4-4 = Miss
LD: 12 [+250 Col- Opal]
+1 Mat to Rag

OOC: You can go ahead and end it on your next post and get this locked. We are done with the Quest. :)

Edited by Opal

Opal slices through the massive wasp. It shatters in to thousands of tiny pieces and I cheer. The little grey scream appears with my rewards. I had gone up a level and had gotten a lot more mats for my store. A strange feeling moved through my body a feeling of pride and even though I hadn't done anything at all it felt awesome, just the idea that I had helped kill a boss in my tiny way. I smile at Opal and begin to speak. "Very nice to do business with you." 

Thread Summary: Opal, Rag: +1 SP, + 200 Col
Rag: +3 SP, Matriarch Stinger, + Mats Collected
Opal: + Col Collected