[PP-F11] These are the mats you are looking for (Opal) COMPLETE

Jomei stopped and blinked in surprise when Opal admitted her coming back and bringing Lawfer was to make Jomei jealous. He looked at the girl for a moment before closing his eyes and chuckling, "Guess I deserved it then. You don't need to apologize." he said, walking up next to her. "I'm sure plenty of women are guilty of the crime of making men jealous.. so don't single yourself out as the bitch."  he gave the girl a warming smile, but still, something more seemed to be bothering her. That was when she revealed to Jomei that Lawfer disappeared without a trace. Jomei's eyes saddened and he looked towards the ground, "I.. know how that feels. I'm sorry." Of course Jomei knew how Opal was feeling, he had even told her himself about similar situations. First was Ahti, then Carmine.. and he was lucky Zandra came back. He let out a heavy sigh, placing a gentle hand on the girl's shoulder. "Its never good that someone close goes missing.. but sadly in this world, its more common than you'd think.. trust me on that.. But obviously, like you said, you're not the woman you once were. You're stronger.. and the way you carry yourself now is much more confident, despite whether or not you believe it." 
((Energy Full))

The woman gave a small half smile with a slight nod. Things had changed for her more than once, a man leaving her life was now nothing new to her. It had happened far too many times, despite the void in her heart for the yearning touch of another, she was helpless when it came to relationships. She either avoided them or fell so hard only to have her heart broken in the end, which seemed to be the case most of the time. Though she thought she had something special with Lawfer, it just didn't seem like the case. She shivered at the idea, being used again as such for just her body, then again...it was the same likewise to him, perhaps. Falling into obscurity was pretty easy for people, this should have been no different or expected. 

Sweeping a lithe finger over her eye to remove the slight blur of a tear, the woman nodded back to Jomei, "Thank you for the attempt to cheer me up, but the more we talk about these things the harder it is for the memories to fade. To be honest, I just want to move forward as you say and keep carrying myself as I do. I won't match the likes of the high end players if I keep feeling sorry for myself." Opal's left hand brushed the feather blade strands of ebony from her shoulder and careless brought it back down to her front where she eyed an small mob of the previous units they had fought earlier. 

"It's getting late, how about we finish up here and head back to town? I need to take care of some other business pretty soon." And with that Opal moved in on the mob, hoping to get a surprise attack in before they could realize the two of them would dish out the hurt on some unsuspected antmen! As Opal had calculated, much like last time, she had rushed in with her <<Charge>> skill activated, her blade pulsating with an ivory glow as she set out on foot towards them. A sweep of her blade caused the next few events to occur. The torrential powers of her blade caused a vcacuum of spinning energy to unleash around her body as the Antmen were pulled into her and diced up from head to toe until there was nothing left of their bodies. 

On que was the Ant Queen, emerging from the monstrous anthill and seeking to take revenge on her fallen comrades. With so much rage, the Ant Queen sent out a battle cry that was shrill and loud, causing Opal to stagger after her last attack and falling into the mighty graps of the Queen. Lifted over her head and brought down sending her body into the earth and coating her pristine battle armor in a coat of brown mud and dust. Shakily, the woman got back up to her feet. And held her Masamune at length in both hands, fending off the Queen as Jomei prepared his attack.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 79/116
EN: 12/31
Sword Art: Haku Senpu [AoE+Stun] || 19 Energy || 80 Dmg - 15 Mit = 65 Dmg

Jomeis HP: 116/116 [not sure if you leveled up since then]
EN: 31/31

Monstrous Antman 1: 0/60 || Mit: 15 || Dmg: 45
Monstrous Antman 2: 0/60 || Mit: 15 || Dmg: 45
Monstrous Antman 3: 0/60 || Mit: 15 || Dmg: 45
Monstrous Antman 4: 0/60 || Mit: 15 || Dmg: 45

Ant Queen: 90/90 || Mit: 15 || Dmg: 60

ID: 41842
BD: 8 = Hit
Antmen MD: 3 -4 = Miss
+4 Mats

ID: 41843
Ant Queen MD:  10 [+2 Dmg]

Edited by Opal

Jomei blushed slightly and looked away when Opal mentioned she needed to stop talking about it and get over it, moving on with her life. "S-Sorry... you said that before too.. My fault.." he rubbed the back of his neck, embarassed that he forgot the simple request the girl had made before, which was the reason they were out adventuring now. He looked back at the girl, whose gaze was now fixed on something behind Jomei. He turned around to see new ant like mobs had taken the place of the ones that were there before. "Sure. That sounds like a good idea to me. Are you gonna show off again and take on four at once?" Jomei said turning back to Opal with a wink. But by the time he ended his sentence, the girl had already taken off with a charge attack. "I'll ... take that as a yes..." he said, a bead of sweat running down his cheekbone as he drew his own rapier. 

He figured, just like last time, he would finish off by taking out the Queen as well, who had popped out of the ground upon Opal making quick work of her four minions. However, this time, the Queen was able to move quickly, taking Opal in its grasps and tossing her into the ground. "Opal!" Jomei called out to her, seeing her health bar drop a bit. He needed to take out that thing quickly before it took any more of its anger out on his katana wielding friend. He lowered his body and took off running towards the queen. After activating his Charge skill, he was now running at full speed, his shoulder lowered and ready to tackle into the oversized ant. He lunched off of the ground, his shoulder crashing into the face of the Queen, sending her rolling backwards from the force of his initial strike. The irishman hit the ground with a roll and he popped back up to his feet just as quickly as he hit the ground. He brought his sword arm back as the blade ignited with a gold aura, consuming the rapier. As the Ant Queen got back to her feet and skid to a stop, Jomei did the same, spinning his body at the same time. As he span into the queen, he thrusted his sword forward, delivering devastating blow after blow into the body of the giant bug. With one final strike, he launched the Queen back again, shattering like glass as she crashed into the ground. Jomei let out a deep breath before running back to Opal, "Hey, you alright?" 

ID: 41924
BD: 10

Over Radiation: 13x(8 base + 1 Ferocity +1 Athletics +1 Charge +2 Crit) = 169 (( Yes, I want to show off too ;D))

Jomei: 129/129 (18/31)

Ant Queen: -79/90 
+1 Mat

Opal huffed at Jomei as she slid her katana into the sheath moments after he had finished off the Queen of the antmen! Whipping the sheathed blade over one shoulder and sliding it along her shoulder blades and propping her hands up over the edges of the ornate scabbard, Opal nodded towards the ginger headed rapier, "I'm more resilient these days. I get attacked once and it becomes the end of the world for whomever I am in the party with..." the woman gave a careless shrug with her propped up weapon and returned an amber gaze outwards towards the deepest part of the forest and shook raven hair from its stationary pose. 

"We should head back to town...unless you feel like taking me back to my place," she gave Jomei a half hooded gaze with her amber eyes, honey colored gaze more like threats of killing as she took one singular step towards him, "You can help me dress my wounds...or...even go as far as undressing me..." a creeping ruby red lip cracked into a small seductive smile as she leaned in, pressing forward still until she was mere inches of him before bursting into a small laughter, "Think I still got that seductive touch? The rose of red on your face tells me I do...Honestly, we better get going. I would like to head back and rest. It's been an interesting day, and if I am correct, we both have to be at our best soon. We will be heading off into that one quest shortly with Party Leader Rebekah." Opal shifted her weight as the sword slid through over to one shoulder and she shouldered it and crept backwards a step giving Jomei some breathing room and ample personal space. She headed towards the exit of the forest once more waiting for Jomei to situate himself once again as she gave a small grin and shook her head, "Let's go, Buttercup. Lest you wish to be antman fodder." 

OOC: If you wanna end it with your next post, feel free to do so. We can split the materials as well if you need some. :) 

Jomei raised a sharp brow at the girl when she commented that people always over care whenever she gets attacked, "Oh no, thats just me." he said, letting out a chuckle, "You're my friend.. just like Lowenthal and the others. If any of them were in danger like that too, I would have jumped in just the same." he walked up to her, brushing a bit of dirt that had gotten onto her shoulder from being thrown into the ground, "I also didn't want to see that pristine white armor of yours getting dirty." he grinned and winked. He then took a couple of steps away from the girl, spinning his rapier in his hand and shoving it back into its sheathe on the opposite side of his waist. 

After the two checked their surroundings, made sure there were no other unwanted pests making a move on them, Opal suggested the two head back to town. Jomei nodded, "Yeah I agre-" he stopped short when Opal interrupted him, mentioning an alternative; going back to her place, "W-What?" He turned to look at her as she eyes him, taking a slow step towards him. Whats come over her? She continued to walk forward, one foot in front of the other, stating he could help tend to her cuts and bruises, dressing the wounds.. or do quite the opposite of 'dressing.' Jomei's cheeks flushed a hot red as the girl got closer and closer, now inches away. "W-What? Opal no I won't-" Her laughter is what cut her off this time, and Jomei felt the tension in his body slowly release. Seemed it was all a joke just to mess with Jomei, who glared at her. "Yeah.. lets go.." He shook his head, trying to get the blush out of his cheeks and followed after the girl back towards the town.

Thread Complete:
Jomei: +1 SP, +200 col, +2 Mats gained

Opal: +1 SP, +200 col, +8 Mats 

((Nah, you keep them. I know you use them more))