[PP-F11] These are the mats you are looking for (Opal) COMPLETE

Floor Eleven had to be one of the most vivid Floors the players of Aincrad had access to. From its European architecture, beautiful cathedral and the only floor to have a known beach, it made for one of the most interesting places. If that was the case, then why did Jomei not spend more time up here? The ginger haired player could not answer the question he asked himself as he walked through the streets of Taft with his hands in his pockets, and a small brown owl on his shoulder. 

With the Floor Twelve boss fight over, and a small window of time to relax before preparation for the next fight began, Jomei decided to take some time off from taking on quests and grinding monsters out in the fields. That was when it hit him that he had not taken his lute out of his inventory in quite a while. Lifting his hand and opening his menu, the man scrolled through the score of items until he came upon the simple wooden instrument. The lute materialized into his hands as he looked down at it with a smile on his face, it would be good to play it again. By now, the man had ended up walking out of the town and standing on the edge of the safe zone, where he decided he would take a seat and pluck at the strings on his lute for awhile. As he placed his fingers on the strings, he froze.. He had no idea what songs to play. He sighed and spoke to his owl companion, "..I've been away from it for so long.. I don't even know what to play anymore.." he looked out at the fields in front of him and nodded, "Guess I'll go look for some inspiration to write something new." 

There was a pop of her caplette right behind Jomei as she had made her presence known only by the fact of her billowing clothing, "If you are looking for inspiration, you have come to the right place. The city is beautiful at night." Before he could even turn around, the female plopped beside him in the grass and nodded to him in greeting, "It's been a long time, Jomei. Good to know you haven't changed that much after all this time. Sorry we didn't get much of a chance to talk at the Halloween party." Opal's color scheme from black to crimson and white seemed almost a flip of a coin. The long raven hair she once had so long ago, now showed half its length as her amber eyes stared eternally into the horizon before her as she perched one arm over a bent knee looking out. Ruby red lips curved as those amber irises stared back at him, "I remember when we first met..."

She began to strum up some older memories of the past, "You were to save face the honor of a woman named Shirosu from being belittled by that oaf of a Guild Master, Mack. And how much I had admired you for that fact and how strong you were...I remember that little girl's face, awe struck by your integrity and chivalry." Opal allowed one hand to drift outwards and clench into a fist, "The little girl has grown up now though..." and she slowly started to unfurl her fingers prop the rolled up fist, "And birthed into one of the upcoming brightest stars in Aincrad. Have you become strong as well, Jomei? How are things with your guild?" 

Jomei heard a female voice speak to him about the beauty of Floor Eleven, and it being even nicer in the night time. It was not hard for the man to recognize the voice, even if he had not spoken to the one it came from in a while. He closed his eyes and smirked as he heard the sound of the woman sitting in the grass beside him. His green eyes opened and turned to the woman, who looked much different than the last time they had met. For one, the girl's clothes were different. The once revealing top that seemed to provide little to no protection to the girl's body was now replaced with long flowing robes of red and white, sporting a familiar cross pattern on cloth near her shoulders. Her hair was also shorter, cut to the shoulders rather than flowing down her back. The way the girl carried herself though, even though Jomei had laid eyes on her not even a few moments earlier, had completely changed. "Aye, its been quite some time Opal." he chuckled, "And I'd say the same about you, but from the looks of it, things changed for you. All in a good way it seems, of course." The irishman let the lute gently slide off of his stomach and into the grass beside him as he spoke to his old friend. 

As the woman looked at Jomei with her honey colored eyes, she spoke about their past, remembering the details of when the two first met. Jomei could not help but laugh at the story she told.. remembering jumping into the matters of The Crimson Blades, honestly thinking high of himself for stepping up to the occasion, despite Takao beating him to it merely moments before he did. Despite, he made friends out of it, Opal included, so the encounter had a good enough outcome for Jomei to not regret it. She went on to mention how Jomei's actions caused her to admire him, but how now she had grown up from that once 'little girl.' Jomei jested with the girl, "Oh I was not that bad of a guy was I?" his tone was playful to let the girl know he was not being serious. He then nodded his head, "But I knew you would get stronger and find yourself, as you mentioned you would." he smiled. "And I'm happy you were able to do so and come back safely."She then asked if Jomei had become strong as well, to which he nodded. "Aye, I'd like to believe so.. have things worth fighting for now, as well as being part of the frontlines. As for the guild.." he gave the girl a half frown at the mention of The Velvet Room. "Well.. things have been.. uneventful since the Halloween party. I have not seen Piera since then, and as for Lowe, well.. I have not been able to speak to him much, even during the PumpKing fight." Jomei's green eyes turned sad at the mention of his two best friends in the world becoming distant from him. 

"Debatable," the woman said shortly in response to Jomei's first comment. Giving out a small laugh, she flicked the ebony hair from her right eye which always seemed to be lost in  the dark bangs of her hair. Smoothing the silken strands back, she made sure to keep as much eye contact with the ginger player as she could to keep things familiar and comfortable. Not to stare him down or anything, but to know that he was speaking to a person who was listening to all that he would say. 

"Again, debatable..." she said with a quick girlish laugh, plowing a hand into Jomei's shoulder giving his body a quick nudge, "Let's just say I was not what Master Myoga was expecting at the end of the training season. There was a few things he disapproved of me doing and I am still attempting to atone for past sins and crimes. But I am becoming comfortable with myself once again after some ordeals. But yes, I have indeed come a long way since then. It doesn't seem that long, but it feels like a world's difference now." 

Opal stretched out her hand and grazed the grass around her, "I never thought I would be back into something like the Crimson Blades, but after meeting with Vice Commander Azide and Commander Heathcliff, I have essentially given my body and soul for them. I will make the guild strong one way or another." Opal had taken a moment to reflect on Jomei's recent developments with his guild. A vibrant smile replaced with a frown as she looked to him longingly, people were changing just as much as she was. And it was a shame to hear that Lowenthal and Piera were not around as much as he had wanted, "Give them some time...Lowenthal and I had something of a falling out after a quest we had done together. I've been wanting to apologize for my behavior towards him...He had just caught me in a very bad time after training."

Sweeping ginger from the man's eyes, Opal smiled, "At least...I have returned, yeah? That's gotta amount to something. Perhaps more drinks and questionable nachos at the Drunken Serpent sometime! That'll get our spirits soaring again!" She smiled again, perhaps using a tender touch towards him was not a graceful move on her behalf, she had flicked her arms back as she fell over in the grass leaning back with her arms propping her body up fingers lightly clawing back the dirt as she situated herself. 

"Something to fight for, huh? That's good. Is it Carmine? It wouldn't be no surprise those two would get back together, perhaps she could help ease Jomei's mind with a woman's touch. Something I was unable to do for him in the past. Its good, right? Them being back together...Of course...who would want to be with someone as damaged as I am on the inside? I hope that makes you strong, remember...Women give men weak knees...Hahaha!" an eruption of laughter escaped her ruby red lips as she shook raven strands for her eyes once more, and continued to look out over into the sea of grass before them. Internal thoughts continued to plague her, but if Jomei was happy being with Carmine, then that's all that really mattered. 

Jomei laughed when Opal called Jomei's remark about not being that bad of a guy 'debatable' "Oy!" he said as Opal shoved him playfully. "How was all of your training by the way? Obviously you got hell of a lot stronger, and quickly too, being I saw you joined the fight with the PumpKing, as well as the Floor Twelve boss. Or is that all a secret?" He brought his index finger up to his lips as he ended his sentence, lowering his voice in into a hushed tone. It was true, the girl's level must have shot up since they last met. Hell, she probably would have ended up getting even stronger than him in the end. Honestly made him feel a little bit competitive about the whole thing, and that he needed to up his level as much as possible now. 

Opal mentioned how she did not think she would want to join a guild similar to Crimson Blades again, but after coming back and meeting Azide and a man called Heathcliff, that she joined her current guild. If he remembered correctly by the color scheme, that guild was the Knights of The Blood Oath. Their numbers did not seem very knowingly large, but their organization was spot on and respectable. "Heh. I guess thinking you would want to come back and join the Velvet Room was a bit of a long shot huh..." he rubbed the back of his head, remembering when he tried to convince the girl to join when she came back from training. I guess the girl she turned into was more suited for a guild like KoB, rather than a smaller one like Velvet. "Aye. I know. I've had a lot of other things I've placed my focus on as well. So it has not been too much of a bother to me.." He was lying, of course. His friends meant the world to him. If the two of them decided to just sit out the rest of the game and wait for the front liners to clear it, he would most likely join them. "What happened between you and Lowe?" Jomei was curious about that story she hinted towards. 

Jomei smiled when Opal mentioned going back for more drinks some time at the Drunken Serpent, as well as mystery food that looked like nachos. "Hah, you know.. I thought about going there once while you were gone, just for the hell of it. But.. I really have not been much of the drinker I was back then. Well, I was not as much as when this game first started when you last saw me, but I have not done so as much now.. Just been so busy and focused... However, I would not mind going out for a couple pints some time." he added a smirk to his statement.

"Yeah, its good." his lips curved into a content smile as he looked out onto the horizon in thought. He then turned to her with a quizzical look on his face, "Wait, how did you know it was a girl?" his lips flushed a light pink as he looked at the ground, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Training..." Opal mumbled to herself and looking back into the sky, a soft breeze had collected before them blowing back raven locks of hair, "Well, I felt like an undercover agent sometimes. And everyday there was more training on footwork, countermeasures, learning the land, learning your opponent's weapon choice and so much more. But more importantly, as I stated before it was a mission of self discovery. I learned a lot about who I am from Master Myoga and a lot of who I was not. I used to pride myself on my body to get what I wanted...I don't do that anymore. I stopped flirting, kinda...But I have really toned down the desire and the need for sex. Much like you...I have focused on other things." Opal was quite for a moment explaining her training to Jomei since he was interested in learning more about it. 

She looked to her right once more as Jomei had talked about the Velvet Room and her condition to join, "That was the plan...wasn't it? For me to join you guys. Unfortunately, I was unable to do so. When I was training, I realized I was becoming more of a Soldier and that my desire to strengthen myself beyond all others. The Velvet Room, I apologized to Lowenthal about that, I didn't mean to make such promises. Looking back I had no right to say such things without fully realizing the situation I was in. The other thing is...Well..." Opal was hesitant to say anything on what had transpired for the dark week that had come up on her, but she braved through her emotions and ended up spilling her guts on the matter.

"I couldn't face you..." she said shortly, "When I was training, Master Myoga and myself, we were ambushed at his Temple by a man named Volcano who runs a ninja army called the Lava Fist. Master Myoga had done all he could to protect me, but their numbers were far to great for both of us to handle. So...I ended up getting captured because the leader, Sensui had thought I knew information on a Unique Skill he wanted which would have been passed down from me by Master Myoga. So...for an entire week I was..." she coughed lightly attempting to clear her throat, "I was beaten to an inch of my health every day...healed, then beaten again until my spirit was broken as well as my body. During the time I was paralyzed, chained and I couldn't move. I was left in a dirty cell, striped down to nothing and was ravaged and played with until I no longer wanted to live..." It would be the first time she told anyone the actual story of what happened on that mountain, or what had transpired for that week she was missing. Master Myoga knew what had happened to her but he was the only other person.

"So...when I was finally..saved by some good friends I have met during training, I took a long hard look at myself and I knew I had to change who I was. In the process I lost sight of who I was as well, I wasn't the Opal you knew. I wasn't the Opal Lowenthal knew. I wasn't Opal at all...I was transfixed on revenge and nothing more. But all the same, I couldn't go back to being who that little girl was. And I didn't want you to see me in such a state, I didn't want you to look at me as if I were damaged goods or something. No one likes a broken, used up girl..." Opal cleared her throat once more, her eyes stung from tempting tears wanting to unfurl from her honey eyes, but she did not allow it to come to pass. She would stay strong. 

Amidst the desire to tell him more, she figured that was enough of that and smiling with her ruby red lips she replied to his last question, "Becomes my dear Watson, you just told me. And it's pretty obvious. Woman's intuition...we know these things when a man is smitten with another."  

The man sat forward, crossing his legs and placing hands on his thighs. He was genuinely interested in hearing what Opal had gone through during her training, since it obviously changed the girl almost entirely. He began to listen intently as the girl spoke, giving her his full attention. Everything she said sounded so vigorous.. normally he thought it would be way too much to learn just within a game, and could even push the body to its limits in the real world. Then again, this was no an ordinary game. Survival was key, and it seemed learning the things that Opal did probably made her one of the ones that will see the light of the real world once again. "Really sounds like you went through a lot.. I'm sure all of the training was worth it. I can tell by the confident look in your eyes just how much stronger you have gotten." he said softly, giving the girl a half smile.

The girl had originally planned to join The Velvet Room upon her return. Back then, she seemed like she would have been the perfect candidate. However, after her training and changing from the woman she once was to more of a soldier, she felt as though her role in Velvet was not where she should be, but in a more serious guild like KoB. The irishman nodded, he completely understood where Opal was coming from, and did not blame her in the slightest. It seemed from Opal's words, however, that there was another reason for her not coming to Velvet. Jomei looked at Opal with curiosity to her reason. He could tell from the look in her eye and the sound of her voice that something was paining her, something she was trying to keep inside. That ended up coming out, however. She admitted she could not face him.. This confused Jomei in all honesty. What reason could she have for not wanting to see him.. She then went into explanation about being attacked by a rival army, led by some man named Volcano. What they did to her, how they treated her. Jomei felt both sadness for what Opal had gone through, and even some anger at those others who did this to her. His hands balled into fists, gripping at the cloth of his pants. 

Jomei finally got a reason for why she could not face him. After what happened to her, she changed. She became bent on revenge, and was not the Opal that Jomei, or anyone for that matter, knew before hand. She referred to herself as 'damaged goods', and a 'used up girl' as reasons why she thought Jomei would not want to see her. He quickly spoke up, "Damaged goods? Opal, I know what happened to you was... life changing. But you're still the Opal I knew. Sure you changed your looks and the way you carry yourself, and you're not trying to flirt with me or anything, but I can still look you in the eyes and know that you are Opal. Everyone changes at some point in their life, for some reason or another, and some changes good, some bad. But I will always see you as my friend.. no matter what happened." he took a deep breath after his rant was finished, hoping it made sense in some way to the girl. 

Bringing in her legs and her arms wrapped over them, she snugged her legs to her chest and lowered her head looking at the grass before her feet. It was hard to look at Jomei after telling him what happened to her, but it was just as she expected...he had felt sorry that things had happened as they did to her. That's all she would probably hear from people after that ordeal, how sorry they were for her. And this is why she didn't say anything to anyone, sure...he could say that she was the same girl, but when people know and see a victim of such atrocity...they'll still see a different person on the inside. But she took Jomei's words to heart and smiled while looking back at him and she simply nodded back, "I'm glad you think I am the same woman...at least on the inside I feel the same. But I have been recovering slowly from the experience. I remember when I first came back from training, every day thereafter seemed like a tribulation. I couldn't stand the light, hearing the creak of a door made me shudder and any instance of a person touching made me wretch into an aggressive bitch far more deadly than I have ever been on PMS mind you...Not only that, the trauma of being paralyzed. Every time I happen to get stunned or something, all those feelings come back and turn into that frightened little girl again." 

Opal sighed, "And that's when I began to experiment with Forbidden Alchemy. I had stolen a book from Master Myoga, did you know...you could alchemize a potion that can make you forget memories, people, places, almost anything. I developed a special mixture that allowed me to just go from broken to painless in a matter of seconds. The potion was so strong that I couldn't live without taking it daily...The world around me just became easier as it numbed all that pain on the inside, it was highly addictive stuff like a drug. I still take it time from time...just so I don't spaz out on withdrawals. It's been difficult. When the world brings you down to a level of filth...you wanna do everything in your power to drive the images out of your mind...And there is no going back once you jump off the deep end..." 

Letting her legs droop back into the grass in which they sat, she smoothed the emerald blades with her hands as if she was rolling them over from the waves of the ocean, her eyes lost in absentminded thought as she just seemed to run her fingers through them, "They'll get what they deserve soon though... I can't forgive them for hurting me. They attempted to break me now they will feel the wrath of the creation they made. I'll be one Bombshell from Hell for them." 

The man looked at the ground when Opal seemed to pull herself into a ball, not looking like his words did much to help her out. She said she was glad Jomei thought she was the same person, but Jomei could tell the girl was not happy in the slightest. He just listened to the girl speak, not sure what to say to actually make her happy or how to act. He just sat there, looking at the girl as she spoke, wishing there was something he could do. He could not imagine being put through something like that, that would put fear into him every time he heard a noise or felt the touch of someone. He shuddered at the thought of just what exactly they had to put Opal through to change her to this extent. 

She went on to admit that she even created forbidden alchemic potions that helped to ease away bad memories. Jomei's brow furrowed as she spoke of this, creating a drug that puts you in a state of technical denial, not realizing that what actually happened had happened anymore. True, such a drug surely could help Opal to get over what happened to her during her training. But that was only artificial, and obviously had bad consequences if she ended up getting addicted to the drug. 

"Alright then." Jomei said immediately after Opal finished talking. He shot up to his feet and turned to the girl, looking down at her. He had a serious look on his face, lowered brows and a light frown as he crossed his arms. "I'm not going to let you sit here and wallow in the past. As bad as it sounds.. whats done is done. It made you who you are right now, and.. obvious from the fact that you are telling me the story, no forbidden drug will ever get that out of your mind." He brought his hand down and held it towards her, his frown turned into a smirk. "You can deal with those guys when the time comes, but for now.. the only way to get out of the slump you are in, is to get this damn thing off your mind and distract. So come on, let's go do something." 

Opal had paused as she looked up at Jomei as he stood up to his full height. A shadow of his being cast over her as his visage blocked out the sun. She looked up at him and she gave a small laugh, rising to her feet with the help of the ginger player, "For your information, I was not wallowing. I don't do that...anymore. I was merely stating the facts of what had transpired." Opal dusted her ass off from any debris the grass had accumulated to, the last thing she needed was grass stains on a perfectly white and pure skirt. Amber eyes looked back to Jomie, "Besides, you were the one who asked about my training. So the reality is, its your fault. And you owe me for trudging up the past." Red lips curved into a sharp smile as she produced in her hand the elongated sword, the Masamune. Even when sheathed the massive length of the sword could still instill worry and intimidation in her foes, however, Jomei had little to fear from the wielder. She was after all; harmless. 

"So, what did you have in mind for a distraction? You wanna go out and kill some mobs?" The woman took on a pose that almost seemed uncaring as she lifted a hand and brushed raven locks from her eyes and sighed at him, "I don't want any newbies to get in my way..." she said towards him, before cracking into a small girlish laughter, "Seriously though...Think you can keep up? I know it's been awhile...but you have never actually seen me fight save that one time at the Halloween Boss Event. Even then, I wasn't going all out. Come on...Let's see what you and I can do." 

OOC: I will apologize in advance, I will be out in the boonies until Saturday evening as I will be with my parents for Thanksgiving...and they dont have internet where they live. So I wont be able to reply until then. :) 

Jomei raised his eyebrows and nodded, quite sarcastically at the girl, "Suure." he smiled at her playfully. The girl dusted herself off from the dirt on her white clothing, whereas Jomei did not bother, for he would not be able to tell a grass stain from the color of his cloak. She then looked into Jomei's eyes, telling him that since he was the one that asked about Opal's training, bringing up old memories, that it was technically his fault. "Oy! I was being polite and asking how you have been." he crossed his arms over his chest and looked at the girl with a smirk, "But I suppose I will come up with something for us to do." As Opal brought her new sword into her hand, Jomei raised a sharp eyebrow. The blade was almost as tall as him for God's sake, the girl must have found some sort of master to craft such a thing. "Wow, quite a sword you got there." Jomei brought out his own Summerthorn rapier from its sheath, twirling it in his hand. "I, on the other hand, have not been able to part ways with Summerthorn here." 

The girl began to list off things the two could do, making note that he had never really seen her in action before, except for the PumpKing fight.. but even then, he was distracted with his own thing. He glared at her when she called him a newbie, "Excuse me?" He gave the girl a confident smirk, "Those sounds like fighting words to me, lass." He took a couple of steps out of the safe zone, "Come on. Lets see what type of trouble we can get into." 

"Not too much trouble! I have a reputation to maintain as I am with the Knights. But I suppose we can have our own fun..." Opal placed the blade on her shoulder, as it stuck out behind her from its lengthy size. Raven locks were smoothed with a quick hand as she strained to keep the dark ebony bangs from falling into her eyes. Giving up on the pesky and stubborn lock of hair, they continued to move out of the safe zone. The woman strolled casually behind Jomei tapping the blade against her protected shoulder from the Oath caplette. Giving a small gentle yawn, they had continued their track out of Taft and towards a forest.

"A forest, huh? I guess that is pretty normal hunting grounds these days for the floors. I guess I shouldn't expect much, we are only on the eleventh floor of the hundred that are in Aincrad, if you ask me...Kyaba could have used a little more creativity in his genius nature. But what the hell would I know? If I could make a floor of my own, I would make it like Candy Mountain...You wanna go to Candy Mountain, Jomei? I heard it's full of sweets and joy, and joyness..." If he even bothered to look back, he could see the hook of her ruby red lips curve into a smile with a small squint in her playful eyes..."I promise, if anyone tries to steal your kidneys, I'll beat them to an inch of their life..." 

Jomei held his rapier in his hand, letting the blade poke out in front of him and slightly to the side. As they walked further into the fields, the open grounds began to become infested with tall trees around them. Soon the two were engulfed in green leaves as they entered the forest. "Aye.. There do seem to be a lot of forests on these past few floors.. huh?" he chuckled in realization of just how similar all of these floors were in the end. Sure, there was a desert and another covered in ash and lava, but most of the other ones had forests surrounding their cities. Jomei laughed with the girl who mentioned Kayaba needed a bit more creativity in his creations, mocking the game's developer. Opal mentioned if she were in his shoes, she would make a place called CandyMountain. For a moment, Jomei was about to ask if the girl was serious. But upon turning around and seeing the look on her face, he could tell she was joking. It was when she asked if he wanted to go to CandyMountain that he got the reference that the girl was taking the idea from. The man let out a laugh, placing his open hand on his stomach. "I like my kidneys where they are.. so lets not go to CandyMountain." he said with a smile. 

OOC: Stirring up trouble

Opal bit down on her lower lip and smiled from Jomei's reaction to her reference, "If you insist...." But instead of candy, they were facing mounds of ant hills all over the place. It was quite peculiar and Opal had not fought on this floor before leaving her a bit apprehensive about the whole scenario. She wasn't sure how strong Jomei was these days, but none the less, she would need him for the backup if required. Her Masamune placed in both her hands as she looked outwards, slowly trekking the terrain and stalking like a panther. The earth rumbled below them suddenly shooting out 4 brown and grey looking monstrous antmen. Whipping her blade side to side, she <<Charged>> for the group as her blade hummed a silver and ivory color as it danced over her blade signaling for a Sword Art. Standing in the aggressors zone of attack, the area was engulfed with a violent storm of winds as gale force winds cut through the antmen like they were nothing sending their bodies back down to the ground in pixels and dust. As the sword art diminished, Opal turned back to Jomei and smiled, "Guess the woman has to do all the dirty work, huh?" 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 120
EN: 11/30 
Sword Art: Haku Senpu, 19 Energy, 80 Dmg - 15 Mit = 65 Dmg

Jomei HP: 120
EN: 30

Monstrous Antman 1: 0/60 || Mit: 15 || Dmg: 45
Monstrous Antman 2: 0/60 || Mit: 15 || Dmg: 45
Monstrous Antman 3: 0/60 || Mit: 15 || Dmg: 45
Monstrous Antman 4: 0/60 || Mit: 15 || Dmg: 45

ID: 41305
BD: 7 = Hit 
MD: 7-3= Miss
LD: 1200 Col + 4 Extra Mats
Rewards: + 8 Mats, 1200 Col

Edited by Opal

Jomei's attention was brought forward when he noticed some strange structures poking out of the ground. They looked like really steep hills, but the dirt that formed them looked like they had been overturned just recently. From them, emerged large ant creatures that crawled down the sides of the giant hills and towards the two players. "Ooh, ant hills.. makes sense." The irishman said with a chuckle, spinning his blade in his hand. "Alright, you take the two on the le-" before Jomei could speak any further, let along make any actions of his own, Opal had already rushed forward with her big-ass katana. In mere moments, the woman had activated a sword art and quickly dealt with the four monsters as if they were level one boars. Jomei raised a sharp brow, "Jeez, didn't even give me a chance to do anything.." Before Jomei could walk back up to Opal, he felt a rumbling from the ground. From the center ant hill emerged a much larger ant-like creature, similarly to how the Wind Wasp Queen would look in comparison to Wind Wasps. Jomei took a couple of steps back and lowered his body, touching the tips of his fingers to the ground as if about to run a race. "Now, If you'll excuse me." he said as he pushed off running, activating his charge skill. After a couple moments of running forward, Jomei took off like a rocket towards the Queen Ant, his rapier pointing forward. The man pierced straight through the giant mob, the bug exploding into white crystals. Jomei hit the ant hill, sliding to a stop. 

ID: 41422
BD: 5 (+2)
MD: 2 
<Charge Activated>
Flashing Penetrator: 11x(8+1) = 99 dmg

Jomei: 120/120 (19/30)

Ant Queen: -9/90
+1 Mat

<<1/3 Energy Regen>>

"Hey, not too bad there. But..." Opal flicked the tendrils of black from her snowy white capelette with the back of the her hand and smirked with those ruby red lips, "...I think my attack was better, I mean...I did kill four units with one attack." Her smile thickened as she placed the blade onto her shoulder and tapped it against the fabric before once more looking around the forest once more, "Though I will have to say my energy took a massive burn, it'll be a little bit before I can do something like that again." Opal had seen the massive drop of her blue energy bar drop to the low levels after her attack, that was to be expected after using a stun plus a.o.e. sword art in one turn. Although after that last attack she did manage to level up, which was nice. Finally breaking the thirty barrier.

Amber eyes once more on Jomei, "So, you and Carmine are finally back together? I assume this is that 'something' you've been wanting to protect, or at least I am just guessing out on a whim. It's good she finally came back after all that pain and suffering you seemed to have gone through without her this long while, it must be nice to have your companion back in the mix?"  

Jomei scoffed at the girl, pouting his lips playfully, "Well, sorry I cant do area attacks like you." he chuckled. Due to Jomei's choice in rapier, area attacks were not his forte. He figured that mirrored the real world uses of the weapon, since it was the weapon of a duelist and was more used in one on one combat. Opal mentioned that the attack took a huge chunk out of her energy, and that it did. He knew that AoE attacks nearly doubled the energy that was taken away per attack, and judging by how much energy the woman had lost, it must have been one of her higher ranking sword arts. Jomei's eyes shifted to his own energy, which was lowered, but not by much. "Maybe we should be weary for a little bit then.. try to avoid any more unwanted attention until we both get our energy back." 

The man's eyes looked off into the distance, checking to make sure there were no other giant bugs making any approached on the two. That was when Opal asked about Carmine. He scoffed without looking at the girl, "Thats a name I have not heard in a long time." He turned to the girl, his eyes looking slightly more serious. "No. Carmine still never returned... and frankly.." he shrugged his shoulders, "I don't give a damn anymore." Judging by the look in his eyes as he looked into Opal's, there was complete truth in his words. Of course, he wanted to make sure the girl was safe. But he did not care in the way he once did.. now she merely joined the ranks of those who disappeared from Jomei's life. 

(20/30)

<<Energy Regen 2/3>>

Opal's amber eyes skiid to Jomei's after his scoff, which she was not expecting from the conversation she presented to him with. She was in fact taken back by the comment and immediately cast her gaze away from him and balled up a fist tightly in her hand and turned around. She had to calm down and slowly relaxed the clench of her fist as her digits unraveled. She sighed and slicked her hand through the dark ebony hair, so he had chosen someone else then...instead of her. She looked towards the west and alleviated the pressure in her mind by slightly rubbing her temple, if she had come back sooner...The woman lowly cursed at herself and that was that. Turning once more with a thickly ruby red smile she made no more mention of the subject and shook her head, "I'm happy you were able to move on with someone else then. You deserved a good woman in your life. I hope she treats you with respect and the same back. Anywho, you are correct! I'll need a little time for my energy to regenerate. But..."

Opal slid her sword back into the ornate sheath to which it had come from earlier and holstered it over her shoulder once more as it dangled lightly behind her, "We can still look for some materials in this forest. I can always use more of those..." Unfortunately in her somewhat distracted state, she was unable to spot anything clearly enough. 

ID: 41642
LD: 14

Edited by Opal

Jomei looked over his shoulder to look at Opal, who was silent for a short moment. She had turned away from the man and slicked her hair back, but she soon turned back to him with a smile on her face. She said she was happy for him and that he deserved that happiness, "Thanks. I am happy.. happier than I have been in a long time." he said to her, returning the smile and looking into her amber colored eyes. "How about you? I know last time we spoke, back at Zel's party, you were with that one guy... Lawfer was his name?" Despite the fact that the two were never actually 'a thing', Jomei felt like this whole situation was like exes telling each other about their new significant others.. only slightly less awkward. Jomei had to admit, at the time he had seen them, during his dark time, Jomei was pretty upset with Opal coming back without a word, and with Lawfer nonetheless. He chuckled, "You know, when I saw you guys together at that party, I got really jealous. But whats done is done." Opal had decided that, while her energy regenerated, they search for some materials to use for crafting. "Hm.. not a bad idea.." His eyes scanned thr surrounding area, looking for anything that might give him an idea for a song to write.. but he  did not see anything worth noting aside from giant ant hills.

ID: 41659
LD: 7

Opal's smile faded when the name Lawfer was mentioned, should she tell him that she was more or less dumped off on the pavements, abandoned? Or would she weave a small like and tell him that she refused to be with him any further because of other womanly reasons? There was enough reasons, but she could not bring herself to say that she honestly didn't know what had happened to him or where he was at even now. Swinging a hand back to brush the blanket of darkness from her face, the woman cleared her throat and replied in a steady tone.

"I am sorry, for that. I should have told you I was back for a bit. As I told you and everyone I was given a bit off of time after I begged and pleaded with Master Myoga to let me go. And to be brutally honest, that was my game plan...to make you jealous. To have you miss out on something that could have been...and I feel awful for that, I truly do and I apologize a thousand times over if I hurt you with that. The old Opal seems like a bit of a bitch when it came to that stuff, if it makes you feel any better..." Horrible images flashed before her eyes as the forefront of that crazy long week of torture came back to haunt her vision. Her eyes blurred for a moment before speaking up, "I did get my just desserts after that..." She let out a low sigh and kicked the brush of leaves and grass in front of her, "As for Lawfer...he has disappeared off somewhere, much like the many others since I came back. But it's all for the best, I am not the woman I once was..." Taking a deep breath to finally rid herself of that burden, Opal finds herself looking around the ground for any spare items. Nothing in terms of useable. 

ID: 41746
LD: 12
<<Energy Regen 3/3: Full>>

Edited by Opal