[PP:F1] The Path of a Healer (Shizuka)

Curly, pink strands of hair blow in the wind whilst legs covered by properly laced boots swing to and fro over the edge of a roof. An attentive expression covers the pale face of a young woman whose mind is constantly taking notes on others' passing by below her. Anyone could join her, a wooden ladder led to the rooftop, but she'd rather fall off and suffer health damage than speak to an insignificant player that most likely couldn't keep up with her extensive knowledge capacity. She attempts to tuck a few strands of wild hair behind an ear - as soon as the gentle wind picks back up its pulled out of place once again. Even when her sensitive ears pick up footsteps close by, however, the curvaceous figure remains still. 

She obviously needed someone - anyone, really - to converse with that'd let her mind pick up the fact that she was still sane. Her mind, despite being rather adept at a young age, seemed to have trouble processing what Sword Art Online was. Not the fact that the game was a trap she'd willingly let herself into; the ultimate demise for most, if you will - this was something she knew and had taken in rather quickly. Technology had always confused her. What she wanted to know was how everything worked. If only she'd had the time to take apart the gear and study virtual worlds like so. Everything would be much easier to wrap around and put together, then.

The footsteps had ceased which set off her senses that hadn't been on high alert during that short moment of intense thinking. With a quick jerk of the head she would notice another pinkette sitting beside her.

Indeed, it was yet another bright day. The sun shone from above to the puny world of Aincrad down below. Of course, like always, Shizuka couldn't wait to leave her shop and find some fresh air and sure enough, fresh air was provided for her. The first floor was always full or energetic NPC along with busy low leveled players like she and as she was growing, she would soon have to move her shop up a few floors in order to keep up with her power. However, she had been debating on whether to make that choice as it is a crucial and troublesome decision if one was to move their shop. As she considered this question, she walked through the starting town, still debating in her mind whether she should make that decision. She wouldn't call herself intelligent as she was sure that the world was full of much smarter people, but she didn't consider herself stupid either. Nevertheless, she decided that she would sit somewhere and rest for a while.

Ah. Behold, it was yet another pink haired player. She hadn't really seen much of those lately and it was a delightful sight to have someone show such resemblance to herself. The woman appeared older than she and it seemed like she was carefully observing the passing NPCs with a serious, intelligent look that nearly glowed with wisdom. With a smile, she realized that she should probably meet the woman face-to-face and introduce herself like the previous few times in which she's met people. She then climbed a wooden ladder which led to the ceiling in which the pinkette woman was sitting in. What an unusual area to sit down... There are plenty of benches here on the first floor. With a gulp, she managed to climb up and sit down next to the woman with almost incredible silence. And hence, she waited for the older woman to notice her and when she did, she turned her head, "Bright morning, huh?"

Kicking her legs up a tad higher than usual, she nods slightly in response while lifting her head up to take in the sights of a shimmering Sun. "Quite." She agrees with a slow nod of the head; now turned away from the other as her quick mind has already memorized their entirety. "The best I've seen so far." Judging by the approach, posture, tone of voice and expression of the other they pose no threat to her. And surprisingly, no annoyance. Audacity sniffles and scratches at her neck before turning to see that the younger woman remains next to her comfortably. For a moment she ponders on the thought of what to say. "Is there something I could assist you with? I'm not one for small talk  - though I can make it fairly well if need be." Not quite adept in the art of conversing about anything other than simple topics that often made up what she called "small talk", Audacity stiffens as the feeling of awkwardness courses through her veins. She clears her throat and sniffles a few time before parting her rosy lips as if she is about to say something - and boy, she truly does want to speak and amuse the other - but nothing comes out other than a short, quiet "um" noise.

Edited by Audacity

Shizuka had indeed managed to become intrigued with the events involving NPCs in the starting city. She had never really explored this astonishing town ever since she's joined the Azure Brigade. Indeed, she had been hanging out in the higher floors while slowly but surely leveling up with the higher leveled players in her guild, the best guild. Shizuka sighed as she admired the wind that had suddenly burst through the scene. She realized that the place really was good for scenery watching and here she was, even though she hadn't wanted to become distracted with the waves of pink, blossom trees that had become its prime at the break of fall. Just before winter and she really couldn't wait for the season of winter... Winter was a beautiful scene in the world of SAO judging from what floor four was like. With a smile, she was soon jerked back to her senses when the woman beside her said a quiet "Hm." 

Shizuka turned her head to see the pink-haired woman scratching her neck from discomfort. Shizuka wasn't smart, she wasn't strong... However, she is someone that can read someone rather easily, seeing their personalities from the minor details. And hence, Shizuka's first instincts about the pink-haired woman was how much uncomfort she was in. Not a social person eh? She asked in her mind before smiling and replying to what the woman had said, "Well, I've been rather busy with healing these past few days... Just wanted to rest up and relax for one day before getting to leveling tomorrow."

Interest had been piqued and now pink eyes were trained on the younger female beside her figure. How someone could so effortlessly speak about whatever topic, she had yet to figure out. There were those socially adept at birth much like she'd been intelligent all of her life; and thus she came to the simple conclusion that this happened to be the reason behind her pink-haired sitting companion's seemingly effortless speaking. "Healing? Do tell." Her mind's thoughts switched back to the word that'd caught her attention in the first place. Audacity hadn't been able to choose a skill - excluding the weapon skill that had been a necessity to her upon start - without struggling due to pros and cons invading her decision process.

"Hm? Seems like you're interested. Well, I guess I'll just teach you some of the things that I have learned during my time here." Shizuka said before having a cough to clear her throat as she prepared for a good, nice speech. "There are three main classes of this game. Among these main classes are DPS, Tanks, and supports. Now, most people want to be DPS as they like to deal damage and kill mobs... There are some tanks around, but there is almost no supports in this world that could help out with the boss clearing. I personally am one of those few supports that is currently helping the stronger players become stronger and helping the weaker players become strong. This is the path I chose. Every since I was a child, I had really loved to help people overcome difficulites and here in the game, I am the same. This is why I am a support. My mentality shall hopefully stay the same as I journey through the world of Aincrad." Yes, it was a long passage of speech, something that she hadn't done in a while as she found it rather unnecessary for someone to speak so much at one period of time. Indeed, Shizuka may be helpful and willing to help, she is lazy when there really isn't much to do. Once again, Shizuka cleared her throat. "Of course, if you are interested and haven't already thought of a class, support really is a great choice... In fact, it is probably the most straight forward class out of the three classes."

"Most certainly." An agreement would lead to the younger woman's thorough explanation of the topic that Audacity had become curious about rather quickly. The hunger for being a leader had always lingered within her; having the healing skill sounded right up her alley, being a support not so much. She remembers every single word from the game guide available through the menu so she knew all of what the girl had to say - but the refresher wasn't a bad thing at all. In fact she enjoyed hearing talk from a female that seemed to be at least the slightest of intelligent. What she needed to know about was the Support build as she couldn't recall that being in the script, nor healing. Her quick way of reading must have gotten the best of her.

This person seemed interesting, for the most part. "I wish you the best of luck. You seem generous, don't let this game or anyone in it alter your path or personality." A piece of her wished she could be as kind as this determined stranger; if only for a second before disappearing. 

"What if one desired to pursue a DPS and Support build? Would you assume that'd work out well?" She paused for a moment to gather split thoughts and bundle them together in order to elaborate on the questions she sought answers for. "Perhaps part-time for both. I'd enjoy having either way of engaging in combat available. I could fall back and help out: of course, I'd have to have a Tank around to generate Hate that would distract enemies from me while doing so. Give me honest feedback."

Edited by Audacity

"Hm. I've never thought about the fact that you can combine the two builds but I through other RPG games in which I have played in, I think the class would be classified as Cannon. Also, through my experience with other MMO RPG games, I believe that it is best to invest in one of the three main classes. You don't want to be a mixed class as the more overall you are, the more useless you are to the front lines. In the front lines, there will only be one job that you shall perform, either being a DPS or just being a full-time support. But if that is what you want to do? You should go ahead and do it." Shizuka said, not really wanting to contradict the woman's thoughts about her build. It didn't matter, if she wanted to be what she wanted to be, she should go ahead and pursue that task. Indeed, this was a role playing game anyway... People are supposed to follow their paths.

Shizuka sighed before opening her menu and pushing a few buttons to pull out two bottles of water. She opened one and drank some of the fluid before handing the other bottle of water to the pink-haired woman beside her. The talking had really made Shizuka thirsty and she was going to satisfy her thirst. With a smile, she held the water up to the woman. "I don't believe we've introduced ourselves yet... My name is Shizuka. Support player of the best guild in the game... The Azure Brigade." Shizuka said with her wide eyes.

"I've decided." Her sharp mind had already pieced all possible parts together and decided on her goals for build in the game: probably the most important decision anyone could make for themselves, she concluded. "A Support I shall be - on the front-lines or whenever another player requires assistance, that is. Out in the fields, when I'm alone or in a group, I'll switch things up and become a DPS. Sounds alright to me." This time she didn't ask for an opinion simply because her mind had been made up. No one could make her sway from this path she would soon start walking along. But the younger woman hadn't done that, in fact she'd encouraged Audacity. This made her take an instant liking to the pinkette beside her, perhaps they would make friends after all; a thought much different than her first about this stranger. 

"Your support is appreciated, though I'm not surprised by it. Because you are indeed a Support. Get it?" Her rosy lips were in a very, very small grin but pink eyes were bright with amusement. With such a flat sense of humor this was unfortunately as close as she'd get to making an obvious joke but it'd been put out there and in the open: a rare thing for Audacity to do. Accepting the drink by clasping the bottle in her hand, she took a small drink before answering. "Audacity. It's been a pleasure speaking to you, Shizuka." She nodded as her mind brought back thoughts and memories of what a guild was in the game. "Ah, yes, the Azure Brigade. I've heard a lot of players speaking about them. You must really be high-leveled, then?" Pink eyes took in the appearance of the girl sitting beside her and noticed a few significant details she hadn't picked up before that would deem Shizuka as someone with gear much better than her own. If Audacity was the type and could get jealous, than she would - but she couldn't, so she didn't.

Shizuka smiled when the woman in front of her spoke with absolute determination and sureness. Immediately, Shizuka could tell that the woman was one with a strong soul. Indeed, she was full of intelligence and utmost confidence. She hadn't met someone with these characteristics before and even though Shizuka could tell that the woman was wearing all starter gear, she knew that she would eventually make a great healer and a DPS as well if that was what she wished. Shizuka couldn't hide a smirk as she was rather pleased that someone as mentally strong as her would be able to join her in a path to being a great support player. Seems like a tactician... If so, she's in the wrong game. Shizuka thought. But the presence of her intelligence was sure to help the front lines. She realized before whipping a piece of sweat that had formed between her forehead from the heat of the sun.

That was when the woman made quite a remarkable joke. Indeed, she agreed with the fact that she liked to help people because it was quite true that she enjoyed the feeling that she gets from helping others. Shizuka smirked when she realized the catch of the joke and found it rather funny indeed. However, that was when Audacity introduced herself and came to a conclusion that Shizuka was probably very high-leveled. "Nice to meet you too, Audacity... And I'm really not that high leveled compared to some others in the game. I'd like to think of myself as someone that serves... Not someone that boasts about my healing powers unlike some other supports. This makes me stand out from the others, not to mention my friendliness and positive outlook on life. This is probably why I was recruited to the Azure Brigade." Shizuka said, explaining hers situation. "Hey, how about I send you a friend request?"

56527e7bbb4e7_FriendRequest.png.5f9e9dca

"You're a great person Shizuka. I wouldn't mind having you as company." A finger is lifted to press a bright blue circle on a projected screen; this action would officiate the friendship of the two women. She felt as if the acceptance was a smart choice on her part as much as it'd been genuine. Audacity - no doubt in sight - could see herself spending time with Shizuka in the future. The younger woman could keep up with her talk, was caring, friendly, sociable, and anything but boring: some of the best traits a human could possibly hold all together at once in one being - an astonishing personality. Though Audacity wasn't surprised that her new friend wasn't a bragger, the fact that Shizuka wasn't as high-leveled herself was a bit surprising.  "If I were to choose than you'd definitely be my first choice as a Support. The Azure Brigade seems to know what they're doing. How have you felt about being in a guild?" A question that'd been tugging and pulling at her mind relentlessly until asked aloud. Her feelings on the aspects of becoming part of a guild were mixed. Audacity enjoyed being in charge and forming all possible plans since this reduced her anxiety: worries of someone else giving her orders and accidentally messing up. Rising to the position seemed like a challenge she wouldn't mind accepting, as did the thought of forming a guild herself.

Edited by Audacity

"The Azure Brigade? Well, it's a nice guild. A strong one. Filled with compassionate players and strong ones even though some of their personalities are quite harsh to deal with. But other than that, it really is a good guild filled with some of the best players in the game at the moment. I honestly don't understand how I have managed to perk their interest but like I said, perhaps it's my potential to be someone great and the fact that there really isn't much support players in the game for the front lines... Who knows? Maybe you could join the guild eventually as well." Shizuka said. However, she knew how Zelrius, her guild commandant would probably respond to the woman's personality. She seemed rather self-centered and strong-willed... and this world needs someone of that quality... Plus, she was a support and that made her crucial due to the lack of support players these days. The sun was already high in the sky and she felt her stomach grumble in protest as she hadn't eaten breakfast that morning and she really would appreciate a food item of some sorts in order to satisfy her grumbling stomach. With a smile, Shizuka asked Audacity a question, "Hey. Do you wanna go out for lunch? I'm pretty hungry right now. I'll pay for you." She asked as she stared at the town's folks that were underneath them. The town had become lively... like it always did during noon and this was probably why she was becoming bored of the first floor. Indeed, even though her shop and most of her life were spent here, she needed a refresh... something new for her adventuring self. However, that would be decided at another time as currently, she would definitely not mind eating in a restaurant. 

"I have no doubt in my mind that you're going to go somewhere soon." Legs are pulled up from the side of the building and move into a crossed position as the owner of the limbs drapes her pink curls over a shoulder. "When I'm stronger I suppose that'd be a good move to make considering my objectives. I'll keep that idea in mind." Though the young woman knew she wouldn't join before meeting the members to evaluate the and the guild herself, for now Shizuka's word was all she had - these were slightly trusted since Audacity associated Shizuka with the virtue of trustworthiness; by attentive intelligence not due to being naive which she was not. She could be wrong but then again that didn't happen very often. The palms of two hands are rubbed together in satisfaction as a approving hum emits from the curly pinkette. "I don't see why not." Now, she wasn't dependent but definitely not soft-hearted or dumb enough to not take up the great deal. Besides she hadn't cringed at the idea of dining with Shizuka which meant good things. The water bottle in her hand formed into crystals and shortly after disappeared as the last drop of water had been swallowed. She smiled on the inside as she'd been wanting to see how exactly the system worked with deleting things.

Audacity had climbed to her feet by now and was staring down upon her fellow pink-haired friend. "Shall we?" An arm extends itself and remains in the air so the female below can accept the offered hand that would assist in her standing up. She'd noticed that Shizuka had become focused on the town's folk below the two of them. A great view that presented one with the knowledge of whom roamed Floor 1. 'If you were to pay close enough attention you'd be able to pick up on what level they are, how they've spent their time here, and maybe even why they're here...' She wanted to say this aloud, but kept the thought to herself. No need to bore her new and first friend with lectures just yet.

Shizuka smiled before standing up on the ceiling and climbing down the ladder in which she had used in order to come up in the first place. Of course, she waited until the fellow pinknette followed her before continuing on to a fancy restaurant that she's been introduced by a player called Ssendom who was of course, a damage dealing machine from her strong guild. The man had been one of the first players that she had come to interact with but truly, the one that she had the most respect was surely was Zelrius despite her personality. Still, even though both players along with numerous other players helped her level up with rapid pace, she had really one important person to thank and that was Koumori, the first person that she's had interactions with since her time in SAO. Indeed, he was the person that snapped Shizuka from her depression and sad mood since the beginning of the game. No matter, the past was the past... Still, she doesn't recall seeing the boy ever since the cabbage incident but that was a story all on its own. With a smile, Shizuka led Audacity through the streets of the busy, loud, starting town before approaching the restaurant that she had eaten at and enjoyed in. Hopefully, they haven't switched chefs. Shizuka thought before opening the door wide for Audacity and then walking in to take a seat.

Inside the restaurant, classical music was playing loudly for the customers and even though there were a number of people eating at this time of the day, she found it rather peaceful and quiet... Mainly because most people were indeed NPCs. Shizuka then went ahead and took a seat at a table near the window where she liked the best... however, that was due to how great the scenery was at night and well, it was obvious not even close to the darkness yet. Shizuka sighed before picking up to order some random food item. "Go ahead and order... I shall pay." Shizuka said before picking up her menu.

Shizuka had been polite on the way to the restaurant which Audacity appreciated. They paced side-by-side in comfortable silence; during this time Audacity's stomach growled due to immense hunger she hadn't realized lingered until now. The young woman nodded in the direction of the other pinkette as a form of gratitude when she opened the entrance's door for her. A pleasant sound emitted from outside and became louder as the pair entered the building. Quality food from a seemingly lavish restaurant would be much better than her every day meal choice that consisted of beginner bread and water. In the real world she hadn't eaten much or very often, but never before had she felt hunger like this. The poor, minimized food selection was to blame. Even if it was her virtual body the pain was still there and active.

She took a seat across from Shizuka before lifting a menu and flipping pink curls that would rest against her back. "Excellent choice. The atmosphere of the restaurant is nice. Not to mention I couldn't be more grateful that you offered to pay." If this action by Shizuka didn't scream "kind and sweet" then Audacity didn't know what else the younger woman could do to prove herself. Tapping the edges of her menu she flashed a quick, small and soft smile before darting her eyes down to read. "Funny thing about me. I get OCD when dining in public." She paused to shake her head. "I always order the same thing; have to or I can't eat whatsoever. Strange, huh?" It'd been a strange thing she did for a long time and soon developed into a habit that couldn't be shaken off. 

OOC: Cute new avatar image *u*

Edited by Audacity

"Not really."  Shizuka said as she listened carefully to the older woman's comment about her own personality. However, she had met all kinds of people during her sweet time in the world of Aincrad ranging from the flirtious Ryuma_ and the boy full of hatred, Zelrius. Indeed, she had managed to treat everyone with the same respect that she shows everyone and well, she is pretty sure that her attitude had been impacting those around her in a positive way... eh... except for Zelrius but that wasn't a surprise. Her personality really isn't understood by most people and well, she didn't know why. Most think that the world was just a prison but she thinks otherwise. However, Shizuka continued to speak, "I've met all kinds of people during my time in Aincrad and well, most people have quite a strange personality wise.... However, I try my best to interact and communicate with them no matter how slanted their personalities are. To me, everybody's personalities were shaped by the light or dark in their pasts and no one is truly naturally bad, so I try my hardest to treat everyone with the same respect." Shizuka said with a smile.

Indeed, Audacity was probably one of the lowest leveled players that she knows and well, she was truly someone that she could respect purely due to her humor and intelligence. Of course, Shizuka did not have much talent and she was sure the pink haired woman in front of her was a lot more talented than her but she was rather good at communication, public speaking, socializing and most importantly, the trait of understanding and the ability to see through personalities. This is what made her unique and everyone was their own, unique individual. Everyone was good at something... No one is useless. Shizuka sighed as she looked at her menu and soon, she called over the waitress before allowing her to take her order. "Uhm. I'd like a simple beef salad with ranch, please." Shizuka said. 

(OOC: Thanks ^.^)

"Francois de La Rochefoucauld once said: "People's personalities, like buildings, have various facades, some pleasant to view, some not." You seem to be able to comprehend the meaning of that quote much more than most people can. To be honest, though, I can't stand those who are ignorant... especially willingly. There are personalities that baffle me and personalities that can only be described as annoying. On top of them all lay the ones' I can deal with to a certain degree. Not once have I met someone - outside of my family - that's just right for my tastes. You've made the baffle list in case you were wondering." Shizuka continued to throw surprises in her direction with how compliant she was. The pinkette could very well be naive but since Audacity had taken a liking to her that thought had been discarded. Not that it hadn't been evaluated and considered from the beginning. No matter how innocent or gullible Shizuka was, well, now Audacity couldn't manage to find a piece of hatred for the other dwelling within. 'How peculiar... This certainly is odd behavior for someone like me...' How exactly the younger woman touched her heart: that information would remain unknown for now.

"I'd enjoy a club sandwich and lemonade, yellow to be exact. Thank you." She nodded in the direction of the waitress to indicate that the two were finished with the ordering process. "I'm looking forward to testing the taste of virtual food with much anticipation." Her legs idly bounced up and down while a finger lifts to twirl a curly lock of the pink hair she owns. Pink eyes shift to the scenery available through the window next to the pair that are dining. Once again an awkward sound emits from Audacity which she covers with a small cough; or more so she attempts to hide. "Could you see us conversing in the future? I know of your kind personality and attitude but I want a clear, honest answer without such sweetness obscuring your view of me. Adding me to your friend list means we know of each other and that's it. We're allies... Friendship takes time - this I know of - yet there's no harm in thinking of the future."

Shizuka had found it awkward that that particular question was asked for her. Normally, one does not ask if a relationship will continue and honestly, Shizuka didn't know what the woman was thinking at the moment. This particular woman was mysterious... Difficult to decipher and she didn't even know if she wanted to decipher the pink haired woman but nevertheless, she continued normally. "Hm. That's a strange question..." Shizuka said as she rested her face on her palm which was supported by the black marble desk in which they were sitting in. "In this game, relationships are only temporary... There is no way to tell whether relationships could continue when the game is beaten. Indeed, the way I treat everyone the same is only because this is a video game that will end eventually. Of course, relationships has a chance of continuing but that would be rare for someone of my background." Shizuka said, slowly becoming quieter, obviously not wanting to share her family background. It really wasn't anything bad, but she was afraid that if she shared it with anyone in the game, it will affect how others treat her and she didn't want to be different... Yes, she wanted to fit in with the other players by being nice.

"Honestly, the answer to your question depends on yourself. As you can probably already tell, I'm quite a friendly optimistic person if I can say so myself. I have met many people that are opposite of me and I have not let them influence me. If you want to converse in the future, you know where to find me... Feel free to shoot me a PM and we can meet up if you have struggles. I would probably not be able to help you that much, but I'm sure that my presence could act as emotional support." Shizuka said, adding a bit of humor there in the end. With a smile, she closed her eyes and rubbed them to have them be less tired. That night, she really didn't get as much sleep as she would've wanted. However, soon, the food had arrived and she clapped her hands together before closing her eyes for a word of prayer... Something that she had gotten into a habit of always doing... Kind of a like a tradition rather than a religious act.

"It is." She responded to the statement offered about her question; that fact was what made her all the more curious. "Shizuka. I didn't expect a relationship between us outside of the game. I was speaking about the future of our lives in Aincrad. But I like how seriously you took that question and explored all possibilities." The answer was satisfactory; it pleased Audacity. What the other pinkette said made complete sense and to be quite honest Audacity knew that unless you formed a sentimental bond with someone you most likely weren't going to see them outside of this virtual world. Not to mention the fact that everyone lived in different places. Mostly Japan, but there were few who were like herself and occupied countries outside of the one made up of numerous islands.

Audacity caught on rather quickly. Her pink eyes sparkled in amusement. "You certainly are great at being a Support, huh? And not just on the field." She parted her lips to speak but the waitress arrived with their food before the young woman could get her words out. And it seemed that Shizuka decided to partake in prayer which left Audacity there to herself. Out of respect she awaited the moment when her friend's action would end. "Have a religion?" She asked curiously with a tilted head before taking a sip of lemonade that'd been perfected with enough sourness. Shizuka - in her eyes - could be the innocent religious type if that were the case.

Shizuka smiled as Audacity complimented her on her ability to interpret the question which had been asked of her. Shizuka then heard the woman ask what religion she had and of course, Shizuka had been asked this by many different people and of course, she would answer Audacity like she had answered many different people. Indeed, to make it seem like she isn't that in depth with the religion, Shizuka decided to start out with a joke by saying, "RNGesus." Shizuka said with a serious face but then she could't hold out the snicker and she laughed at her own joke. As she rubbed her eyes having had enough of the laughing, Shizuka calmed down with the laughter before speaking once more. "Haha. Sorry 'bout that. Needed to get that out. I'm a Christian. You know, the world's most practiced religions. But I'm not too serious with it... It's more like a family tradition rather than a religious act." Shizuka said, having calmed down more.

Soon, Shizuka started eating her beef salad with ranch dish and found it rather decent to the mouth. Shizuka wasn't a picky eater despite her family background and she had never really been a picky eater... ever which, of course, Shizuka didn't mind. Nevertheless, as she continued eating, she saw that the night was approaching the world of Aincrad and of course, Shizuka could see that the stars were shining upon the world. With a smirk, Shizuka could feel her eyes drooping after she had finished the dish and with a quick smile, Shizuka said, "It's getting pretty late... I think I'm going to sleep soon. How about we end the day here and we can meet up another time?" Shizuka asked.

(How about we end the thread there?)