[SHOP-F4] Memento Mori Blades [CLOSED]

After the first one was done, she got ready to make the next one.

Rank 4: 80 total EXP and 5 Crafts a day (+1 crafting die due to hammer)

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Oske examined the blade. It looked the same, but after checking the stats, she turned and told her customer, "Hey, this one isn't poisonous, so just have an alchemist fix it up when you leave. Alright, last one, here we go."

Item: Throwing Knife

Quality: Good

Description: A purple throwing knife.

For the last knife, Oske carefully placed the hot metal on the anvil and lifted her silver hammer above her head. She let out a long, deep breath as sweat welled on her temple, and she slammed down hard on the metal.

Rank 4: 80 total EXP and 5 Crafts a day (+1 crafting die due to hammer)

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

"Dang it," Oske curesed. "Sorry, this happened again. Make sure you go see an alchemist with this one. So, two normal and one poison. I'll just keep the extra stabbers as payment."

Item: Throwing Knife

Quality: Good

Description: A purple throwing knife.

Trinoko smiled in thanks for his new blades, giving them a look over and a nod he said "Great! Thank you very much" He brandishes his lone poison dagger and happily unequips his regular ones, unsure what to with with them while he equips his new ones! "Even if it's just the one, I can see this helping out a bunch!" He sheathes his final blade and says "Have anyone you would recommend for the poison? Would it be a permanent one like the best blade?" He goes through his inventory to double check he indeed only had one stabber left. He clearly was not as experienced as some when it came to new weapons and how to enhance them with additional effects, such as poison.

"Yep,†Oske replied. “I suggest you use permanent poison, with a negative one-five turn effect. Ask an alchemist about a poison that damages one point per turn for five turns, and you’ll be good."

Oske looked around her shop nervously, then asked, "Uh, anything else you want? Gauntlets, or a katana perhaps?"

Trinoko smiled and at the very least was polite enough to examine her offered items and consider the idea. When he came to his conclusion he shook his head and said "I appreciate the offer, but I don't think I will be investing in other weapons. Sheathing and unsheathing a blade would take too long for my patience." He smiles and offers Oske a bow however in thanks and respect. "Thank you for the blades you have given me, though, I plan to put them to good use!" He winks and looks to his blades happily before adding. "I suppose I will see you around! Our shops are on the same floor, so who knows?" He smiles as he turns to go out the door, not leaving in a hurry as he did not want to appear rude.

• 3 weeks later...

Oske paused. She was down by the furnace when she heard a sound from up the stairs. She quickly jumped to her feet, equipped her normal clothes, and ran up the stairs. "Oh, gosh, sorry! I was working on something," she murmured. She then ran over to her counter where her items were on display. "How can I help you?" she asked with a slight smile.