(PP-F1) My Own Personal Blacksmith (Macradon, Sinnon) [Completed]

Sinnon had been wandering around the town of beginning and had come across a small shop built into a building. There was a small wooden sign there that had stated that the name of this shop had been the blazing typhoon. This surely sounds like quite the interesting shop. I wonder what kind of shop this is. He didnt wish to walk in, seeing as how the shop had been closed. He then let out a slight sigh as he turned around, his head hanging down. 

Edited by Sinnon

Macradon was on his way to open up his shop. He walked the streets of the first floor and the sun was up on the sky. It was a late opening he had today because he didn't feel like sleeping a long time so he wouldn't want to get up early. He was walking towards his shop as he saw someone outside the shop looking down. "Uhm, hello. Can I help you?" he would ask the person standing in front of his shop. Macradon was holding his keys in his hands and was about to reach out to the lock on the door to open up the shop.

Sinnon had turned around as he had spotted the man speaking to him. "Well hello there. My name is Sinnon and I am looking for the owner of this fine establishment. Would that be you kind sir?" As he had asked this question he would stand tall, his back firm and his muscles bulging. "If you indeed are the owner of this facility, would you mind telling me what services you offer and possibly consider a proposition from me?"

"Ahh yes, it's me who own this shop" he would reply and unlock the door to his shop. He would step inside as he listened at the next question that was asked to him. "Well, my shop is a blacksmith shop" he would say but still let the sign stay at closed because he had to do some work before he would be able to open the shop. He would get the broom and a piece of cloth so he could begin cleaning the place. "What kind of proposition?" he would ask before getting onto work as he was curious of what this person had in mind.

A smile had crept upon Sinnon's face as he had looked at the man. "Well Mr. Blacksmith, I am in need of a blacksmith and I believe that it would be best to have my own personal blacksmith. Would you be willing to be my personal blacksmith? I would always pay you up front and would come only to you for my orders, whether they be custom or just purchased from your shop. "

"Sounds really reasonable, I have had a couple of costumers only coming to me for blacksmith items so it wouldn't be too bad for one more" he would say with a smile. "You can come to me and send request whenever you want, though I will only be able to work on the request when I have the mats for it so it sometimes takes too long for me to finish the job" he would warn as many costumers paying in Col was fine but he would lack in Mats and choke up on all the requests. He would stand in the door as he talked with the man.

Hearing this, Sinnon began to laugh a little. "You mustn't worry friend. I shall do my best to pay strictly in materials just for you. However there will be times that I will have to pay with gold. I am hoping that this is alright with you. So if I may ask, what exactly is your name friend?" After he had said this, he had opened up his menu and searched for the mans name, preparing to send his  a friend request.

"Sorry for the late introduction ..." he would say "I'm blacksmith Macradon of the Blazing Typhoon" he would say with a proud voice. This was the first time he ever said anything along those lines, he never mentioned his shop to others when introducing himself but in this occasion it did seem like it was fitting. "Whenever you have time you can come into my shop and lay a request and I'll be able to work on it" he would say "Because right now I'm not really opened yet and I need to do some cleaning before I can open my shop"

Sinnon had titled his head to the side as he had heard that the mans shop wasnt exactly open yet. "Would you like some help Macradon?" After he had said this, he had sent Macradon a friend request, hoping that he would wish to accept it and become his personal blacksmith. "I do not mind helping you out with cleaning up the shop. All that I ask in return is that you give me your word to stay as my personal blacksmith within the game."

Macradon would smile at the request for help, but Macradon didn't really need any help as he was getting used to this. "Oh I don't need help, but I appreciate the thought" he would say with a smile. It was kind of the man to ask to help out here in the shop, but Macradon couldn't make someone he barely knew help him in something as lowly as this. "I'm used to this cleaning in the morning so I've gotten a technique down so I could get everything up into a good standard every day" he would say. He had been cleaning this shop for more than a year now and it was looking fine for him to do it. He had learned so much about the ways of cleaning his shop so another new person into the shop would just stand in his way.

Hearing the news from Macradon, Sinnon had simply shrugged. He then made his way over to a nearby wall that had been in the only empty corner in the entire shop, and began to lean against it. He had a blank look on his face, as he had currently neither been excited or upset. Right now, he simply was. "So how long have you had this shop up and running Mister Macradon? Surely you have had it for quite some time now."

Macradon would begin to sweep the floor to get all the dust away from the floor as well as taking a piece of cloth to clean the shelves. "I've had this shop in about a year now" he would say as he began polishing the glass panes that were displaying his crafted swords and shields. "I haven't had a lot of costumers before here recently when I arrived from my journey" he would say and dry off the panes so they would be clear with no dirt or anything left to be seen. "It was quite fun, here when I arrived from my lonely journey my shop's costumer count flew through the roof" he would say with a smile as he cleaned the cloth.

Sinnon had smiled as he had heard the good news, along with lifting up a single eyebrow. "You must have been quite skilled at your craft then considering the fact that you had so many people flying in in just the beginning. I commend you for that and believe that if that had been true back then, then your craft must be truly exceptional now. Am I right or do my thoughts deceive me?"

"When I returned from my journey I was a Rank 2 Apprentice Blacksmith, but now after all of these request I've received I have now reached Rank 4 Experienced Blacksmith" he would say with a smile as he kept on cleaning the room. "My crafts has gotten better than before, but I could do better in the future if I practice enough" he would say. He was unsure of the future, if he would be forgotten from the surface as a blacksmith or people would still come and buy his crafts. He hoped for the latter of course. Macradon was pleased at the man's gestures, really thinking big about Macradon. It was a great feeling actually someone praising someone for their skills. 

Sinnon had smirked slightly as he had heard the mans response. "This is good to hear. I am sure of it now! You will be the man that I have as my personal blacksmith, and I won't let you run anywhere from this responsibility. If anything should happen to you, I would exact revenge for you and take over in the name of your craft." With this, he had then placed his hands together behind his back and simply smiled. 

"Oh I'm flattered" he would say at the remark the man made. The man was sure that Macradon was a great smith, he really thought so. Macradon was delighted by that. He really didn't have anything to reply with before the man said if anything were to happen to Macradon the man would avenge him. "Oh I don't need any avenger, I don't go out and involve myself in stupid things" he would say as he kept on cleaning the shop. It was true, Macradon did not make shady deals or talked with people he shouldn't. 

"That may be true Mister Macradon, but this isn't the real world. This is Sword Art Online and in this world, you don't really need a reason to kill. I have heard of several people that just go around killing others for the hell of it, and those people are truly monsters that no one would dare to stop. You may not get yourself involved in any of these situations, but you also never know what could happen to you out in this world."

Macradon thought it through, it was true that this world was quite different from the "real world", but that wouldn't change much as Macradon was someone who could defend himself. He was the type of what he'd call a Bruiser, a character which has defensive stats and mid to high damage output where as a full tank does near to no damage and a glass canon has near to no defense. "I wouldn't really bother, I don't care much about people going after me, I'm more scared of the game going after me" he would with a chuckle as he remembered the time when he nearly died hunting for Mats.

Sinnon had smirked at Macradon's comment as he had walked towards the door. "That makes sense. I don't blame you for feeling such a way buddy. Well hey, I am thinking of heading out on a quest sometime. You should stop on by and maybe we could explore a bit together while collecting materials for your shop. It could be fun." He then let out a slight laugh as he had looked out the door and up at the beautiful sky with a smile on his face.

"Sounds like a plan" Macradon said. It would be fun to go out on the field again and get materials for the crafts. "I'm just going to finish cleaning up in here and we can head out and take some quests!" Macradon said as he finished up the cleaning in the shop. It didn't seem like anyone was going to come at his shop today so it was fine for him to leave. "Do you have any idea of what quest you wan to do?" Macradon asked. He was unsure if there were any quest Sinnon was capable of doing that Macradon haven't finished yet.