[SP-F11] I wont let you die (Grandmastering First aid)

''Then come with me young lady.'' The old man turned around and showed her to a big pile of books.''Here, read these.'' It would take days to read all those books.''But mister, that gonna take forever.'' the man looked at the girl.''If you dont want to you can leave, the choice is yours. But compared to battle skill, this needs mind more then muscles.'' he said and pointed on the pile of books.''Okay, I read.'' Zandra said, picked up one of the books and started reading. This book showed lots of different medical plants, their uses and locations in Aincrad. Even when the book was like two hundred pages, Zandra had read it in just a few hours. ''The area here must be enchanted or something.''she said when picking up the next book. This one was about all famous healers that have existed in Aincrads history. There actually was quite alot. Then she continued reading. Page after page, chapter after chapter, book after book. She slept about three hours a day, didnt breake for food, just readed twenty one hours in a row, sleep three hours and then back to reading. When she have spent a week down there, she finaly closed the last book. Then she looked after the man that had welcomed her. She found him after just a few minutes.''Im done reading now.'' the old man told her to folllow him. Zandra did as he said and together they entered a secret room, the door only visible if you turned the head of one of the statues 90 degrees. They entered the hidden room. There was a scroll on an altar. The old man pointed at it, then he exited the room and closed the door behind her.''Wait what should I do?'' but where she turned around there was no trace of the man, nor the door. She turned her attention back to the scroll. She wlaked towards it. When she was standing infornt of it a screen poped up. 'Do you wanna use scroll of first aid?' Zandra answered yes. Ablue light filled the room. She got blinded. When she opened her eyes again she was back at the warp gate of floor 11. When she opened her menu and looked theu the skill section, she saw that first aid now was marked rank five, Grandmaster.

---Complete---

+1 SP (Completed thread)

+400 Col (1 completed page)