(PP-F2) Lets Just Do Something and See What Happens (Ebony, Sinnon) [Completed]

"So Miss Ebony, what exactly is a strong and beautiful woman like you doing down on the second floor anyway? From the looks of it, you should be on a higher floor than this one for sure." He had hoped that he didnt sound rude as he had asked the question. He was just honest to god curious about why she was down here. She looked as though she had belonged in the front lines that he had heard so much about instead of here in this forest with him. Not that he had a problem with this or anything. He was honestly enjoying his time with her more so than he has with really anyone.

Ebony spoke up in answer to his question. "The first few floors are really good for collecting materials on. Their pretty much safe, and the mobs are relatively easy to defeat." She could tell from the way that he was looking at her that he thought she belonged on the front lines. Maybe she did, but she wasnt part of the clearing party and never had been, even though she wanted too. "Also... I'm not a tank or a DPS. I cant deal a lot of damage or take many hits, so higher floors are extremely dangerous for me if im going solo." She piped up a few moments later with the truth of the situation.

Hearing this intriguing news, Sinnon had tilted his head to the side. "You aren't a tank or a DPS? Are you a healer than? Also, I apologize if these questions are being intrusive. If they are, please let me know so that I can stop asking. I don't want you to feel offended or anything." After saying this, he had decided to lay back completely and stare out into the sky. "You know Miss Ebony, being a healer is a beautiful responsibility. No matter the reason you may or may not want to be one, the ability to help people still lies on you. It is almost as beautiful as you Miss Ebony." With this, he had closed his eyes and smiled slightly, thinking about how different this world is and how caring some of the people can be. Aincrad is a truly amazing place. 

Ebony nodded. "Yes, im a healer. And you arent offending me with your questions or anything like that." She explained. What he was saying about healers was, in essence, the truth, but it wasnt why Ebony was a healer. She hadn't chosen this build to help anyone but herself. Healers gained a social status unlike any other. People trusted you implicitly for the most part, and you made hundreds of friends and allies. You could deal a thousand damage or take a whole bunch of high powered hits, but that was nothing compared to having what amounted to an army of allies and friends. She had changed a lot since her initial decision though, and now helping people was almost as high on her list of reasons for her build as the power it gave her was. "I certainly hope other people see it that way, and not as cowardly."

(OOC: Sorry for being gone so long, I had been out doing some things)

Hearing her words, Sinnon had turned his head to face hers and opened his eyes once more, the passionate red shining in the sunlight. "There is no need to worry Miss Ebony. I, as many other players must think, believe that no matter what your reason is for choosing to be a healer, that you will still be the most unique and highly likely important person in this new world of ours. I know that we haven't known one another for long, but from what I can tell, you Miss Ebony are by far the most unique, beautiful and important person that ever was. If it weren't for you then countless lives would be lost by now. I am sure that your actions have reached out to the hearts of the many. They have already reached mine."

Ebony looked at Sinnon whose eyes were shining passionately. She cocked her head to the side curiously until he started talking moments later. Throughout Sinnon's entire impromptu speech her face gradually got redder and redder, and her smile wider and wider. No one had ever complimented her to this extent, and it felt really nice to have someone say that to her, even if she didn't believe all of what he had said. She rolled over to face away from him, trying to regain her composure and stop blushing. She definitely had a crush on Sinnon. She managed to reduce the redness in her cheeks a little and rolled back over to face him. "You have to be the most charismatic person I have ever met." She said, still smiling, her eyes twinkling with a mixture of both embarrassment and happiness.

As Sinnon had spoken to Ebony, her face had grew redder and redder to the point that she had rolled over. I hope she's okay … Maybe I should check up on her. As she had been trying to regain her composure, he had moved closed in towards her so that he could look over her and see if she had been alright. She had then rolled back over and spoke to him saying that he had been charismatic. He would have been totally fine with this comment if it wasn't for the fact that he had now been directly next to her, their faces only inches away from one another. As he realized how close the two of them had been together, his cheeks had grown bright red. However, he didnt turn away from her because he had been to busy getting lost in her spectacular shining eyes. "Miss Ebony … I must say, you are truly the greatest thing to happen to me since I have arrived in Aincrad, even more so in my entire life. Thank you for being so positively wonderful."

Ebony noticed just then how close Sinnon actually was to her. His cheeks were bright red, which surprised her. She was blushing herself from being so close to him, but he didn't seem like the sort of person who would be fazed by that. Her ears felt like they were heating up as he continued to shower her with compliments. She hadn't even done much that he'd witnessed. Now she was staring into his eyes, her mind racing. She liked him, but did he like her back? They were so close, their faces inches apart. Should she close the distance? But what if he pulled away and said he didn't like her that way? She had no idea what to do, until she eventually reached the conclusion that she would rather regret trying to kiss him than not trying. She leaned in a little, closing her eyes and attempting to give him a little peck on the lips.

(OOC: OMG text emoticon)

Sinnon had been shocked beyond belief when Ebony had closed the distance between the two of them with a kiss. He very rarely got flustered but this had cause him to become so. His face went from bright red to an almost crimson color that would match his eyes. W-wait … What?! I must be dreaming! He wasn't sure at this point whether or not this had been a dream but then again, he didnt really care. If there had been one thing that he had known in this very moment that was real, it was that he truly liked this girl and something like this only occurs once in a lifetime. Atleast for someone like him anyways. The kiss between the two had been amazing for the simple fact of how shocking it was. He knew he could do better though. In return for the kiss that she had given him, he had decided to gently move her hair behind her ear with his ever so soft hands, before leaning in and lightly kissing her luscious lips. The kiss had the progressed as time had gone on and grew into a more passionate kiss that was to no doubt impress and shock Ebony. This moment in Sinnon's life had proved to be heaven. Maybe being trapped in this game isn't so bad.

It seemed like her first kiss wasn't to be her last, even if this turned out in disaster. He hadn't pulled away, instead he had returned the kiss before pulling back and moving in for a more passionate one. Although they had only met a while ago, she felt like they were made for each other. She sighed into the kiss, returning it with the same passion he had given it. She was shocked both by the kiss and her own feelings. At that moment she was glad that she had bought the game, just because she had met this amazing person while stuck inside it. She wasnt entirely sure how much time passed as they lay there in that field of flowers, but after what seemed like an eternity she pulled back smiling happily. She'd always had trouble making friends, but she'd somehow managed to find someone who was even more than that. She didn't know what to say, so she just looked into his eyes happily.