(PP-F2) Lets Just Do Something and See What Happens (Ebony, Sinnon) [Completed]

Sinnon had been traveling around and exploring the area, seeing as though he had just made his way onto the second floor. It was an interesting place with its various trees and plants. Quite the place this is. I shall buy it someday. With this thought, he had let out a small laugh, not caring if anyone had overheard him. "So what exactly should I do today huh? Maybe I can explore a bit more and try to get a better understanding of the second floor before proceeding onwards or taking on some quests. Actually, I  will just do something random and see what happens because of it." He then begins walking off in the direction of the town of Urbus.

Edited by Sinnon

Ebony was hanging out on the second floor, her black shoulder guard glittering in the sunlight. She loved how beautiful the second floor was, although the fourth was still her favorite. She heard someone talking, so she went to investigate. To her surprise it wasnt two people having a conversation, but one, talking to himself. She couldn't tel if he was crazy or just lonely, so she took a risk and walked up to him. "Are you doing okay?" She asked quietly.

Sinnon had been caught off guard as he had heard a voice. So much so that he had even been reaching for his spear so that he could strike down this foe. This was at least until he had realized that this voice was the voice of a woman. He had then turned around with a smile on his voice and his hands at his sides. "Why yes I am ma'am. Why wouldn't I be?" He had honestly been curious as to why he wouldn't have been alright in this situation. Was something wrong with him that he wasnt aware of?

Ebony raised an eyebrow before making a Pffft noise. "Because you were talking to yourself. I'm glad to hear that your doing well though." She smirked at him, one hand in her pocket. She wasnt too worried about being attacked or anything like that. She had seen how jittery he had been acting, but based on his equipment she would be completely fine if he attacked her. "I'm Ebony, like the wood. Strong, flexible, beautiful. You get the idea." She said, holding out her hand in greeting, her smirk transforming into a cheery smile.

Sinnon had gladly shook her hand, holding it firmly yet delicately within his own. "It is very nice to meet you Miss Ebony. My name is Sinnon. Might I ask you what exactly you are doing here? I haven't run into very many people down in these parts except for couples and not to be rude of anything Miss Ebony, but I don't see a man at your arm." With this he had gotten an idea, albeit a stupid one but an idea nonetheless. "Would you mind if I courted you this evening? We could walk around the various meadows of flowers and get to know one another better."

Ebony thought that he had a bit of a romanticized idea of the second floor. There were plenty of people who grinded and hunted for materials here. "I wasn't doing anything in particular. I heard that hiking can be very relaxing, so i was trying it out." She replied, realizing that the two of them were still holding hands. Her cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment, and she slowly let go of his hand. "I wouldn't mind that at all. Some company would be great." Being able to hang out without needing to worry about the front lines or leveling up would be wonderful.

(OOC: Lol not gonna lie, I totally forgot they were holding hands when I asked that question xD)

Sinnon had smiled at the thought of the two being able to spend some time together. People sure are nicer to me in this game than they are in real life … Maybe its because they don't realize who exactly i am … He had then realized that she had let go of his hand and made a gesture to her. "Would you mind if our arms were to be interlinked? A small stroll through this beautiful garden would only feel right in such a way." He then let out a small laugh and showed off his charming smile.

Ebony blushed much more noticeably as Sinnon asked if she would mind them linking arms while they went for a walk. She didn't have any qualms about doing that, she just felt like things might be progressing bit too fast... Who was she kidding, it wasn't like they were holding hands or kissing or anything. It was just linking arms. She smiled back at him, her cheeks still a little pink, and she linked her arm in his. "Of course I wouldn't mind. And your absolutely right." She agreed, although she'd never actually gone for a stroll in a garden in this game or in real life. She imagined that this was how you would do it properly though. 

Sinnon had smiled as he had seen the slight blush on her cheeks. Why was it never this easy to talk to women back in the real world? Oh right, thats because everyone knew who he was and always tried to use him. Just thinking about this had caused him to give out a slight mental sigh. He had then felt Ebony's arm linking with his, which had caused his smile to grow. The two had then began walking out and about through the forest. The meadows surrounding them had been filled with various beautiful flowers such as Plumerias, Dianthus's, Magnolias,Chrysanthemums and Orchids. "These are all such beautiful flowers, but there are two things in this world which they could never defeat in terms of beauty. Those two things are the lotus flowers from my country and of course you Miss Ebony."

(OOC: This is an example of the lotus flowers found in egypt)

Edited by Sinnon

Ebony walked next to Sinnon as they strolled through the forest, looking at the various flowers. They were all so beautiful, and together they made a sight worth remembering. Sinnon spoke up a few moments later. He mentioned that there were only two things in the world more beautiful than this. A type of flower called the lotus, and herself. She hadn't been expecting the compliment, and when he said it it threw her a little. She cheeks turned red, and her ears felt like all of her blood was rushing to them. "I.. umm. Thank you." She forced out, smiling while blushing.

Sinnon had continued on his walk with Ebony in tow and turned his gaze towards her. "No need to say thank you Miss Ebony. I am only stating mere facts is all. So, what do you think of the flowers? Do they catch your fancy Miss Ebony? If not, then we could always make our way to another part of Aincrad. I am always in the mood to explore and find new things. I guess its just my sense of adventure though." He then let out a small laugh while keeping his eyes focused on hers.

Ebony looked down at the ground, still blushing, as he said that he was only stating a fact. No one had ever said something like that to her before, and it made her happy and a bit embarrassed at the same time. She was relieved when he changed the subject and asked what she thought of the flowers, as she wasn't able to come up with a reply to what he had said earlier. "Their beautiful. I've never really taken the time, here or in real life, to just look around until now." All of her time had been spent grinding or speed running quests. "If youd like to move elsewhere I wouldn't be adverse to that though."

Sinnon had stopped abruptly and turned his entire body to face hers, grabbing her hands within his own once more. "Miss Ebony … Sometimes you need to just stop and take a look around you so that you may enjoy the real beauty in life." After he had said this, he had lifted a single hand and brushed it against her cheek lightly. "If I hadn't done so than I never would have met you." He then smiled a dashing smile and pulled his hands away from hers. With a single swipe downwards, he had opened up his menu. After the menu had opened, he had scrolled down to the friends list and sent Ebony a friend request. "Would you like to be my friend Miss Ebony?"

Ebony stopped when he did, turning to face him as he took her hands in his. She really did need to pause and appreciate life every once in a while. She had just been so wound up in showing Shizuka that she was the best support. That was something she had given up on quite recently actually, as she had met a woman named Zandra, a support that was much better than her. She gave him a small smile back as he pulled away from her and opened up his menu, sending her a friend request. She didn't normally accept friend requests so readily, but this seemed to be an exception. She tapped the accept button. "Of course." She replied in answer to his question.

Sinnon's smile had grown exponentially as she had accepted his friend request. "Thank you for accepting my request Miss Ebony. You truly are an amazing woman, both in beauty and personality. So, would you mind accompanying me for a little picnic within these gardens? I don't have any fancy food except for what we begin with, but I am willing to eat just that as long as I am able to spend some time with you."

Ebony was glad that something as simple as accepting a friend request could make Sinnon smile like that. "I wouldn't mind at all." She replied taking some initiative and reaching out to grasp one of his hands. "Do you know any good spots?" She asked, still blushing from his compliments. Sinnon was really good with them. She had no doubt that in the real world he had had plenty of dates and admirers, and not just because of his otherworldly beauty.

Sinnon had laughed a bit and grabbed her hand once more while beginning to walk through the various trees that covered the area. It seemed as though they had been going deep into some kind of forest, the vision of anything besides the trees now being masked. After walking for about a minute, the two had finally emerged through the trees, now laying their eyes upon a marvelous field of various lush flowers, rarer than the ones that they had seen before. "This is my favorite location on this entire floor. It is truly more beautiful here than anywhere else in Aincrad. It seems to be unknown so I just use this place as my little getaway for when I need to think." 

Edited by Sinnon

Ebony followed Sinnon through the forest. He seemed to know exactly where he was going, which led her to believe that he spent a good deal of his time on this floor, just like she spent a good bit of time on floor four. They emerged into a field of flowers that were incredibly beautiful. He mentioned this place being the most beautiful in Aincrad. Ebony smirked momentarily at that. She thought the cavern behind the frozen waterfall on the fourth floor had this beat, but only by the tiniest of fractions. Like him, she used that place when she needed to think. As far as she knew she was the only one to have discovered it so far. If Sinnon felt the same way about this place as she did about hers, she could only assume that he thought she was special in some way. If either place became public knowledge, people would flock to them, ruining the serenity of both areas. "It's beautiful, kind of like you." She said, attempting to return a compliment. She was nowhere near as smooth as Sinnon with her compliment though.

Hearing Ebony's comment on the fact that he is beautiful had made him blush slightly along with causing him to laugh a little. "That was truly adorable Miss Ebony. I have never heard a comment as cute as yours." With this, he began to smile a little more, leading her to the center and then laying down on the ground. Once his entire body had been placed on the ground, he had stared up into her eyes and motioned for her to come hither with a single finger. "Please join me Miss Ebony. It would be my greatest honor to have you here alongside me."

Ebony smiled when he blushed a little. He said that he thought her comment was cute, smiling back at her. She followed him into the field of flowers, watching him lie down and then motion for her to do the same. She slowly lay down on the ground beside him, looking over at him. Once again she felt like things might be going a bit too fast, but convinced herself otherwise. They were just hanging out after all. She smiled as he said it would be his greatest honor. She liked how he talked. It was very proper sounding, and it made him more interesting.