(PP-F1) Every Day is a New Day (Boza, Sinnon)

As of lately, he has felt pretty useless. He had spent time with his true love with had made him happy, yet he still felt as though he just wasnt strong enough to protect her. In order to justify this feeling and try to change it, he had decided to make his way back to the first floor. The only way that I am going to get stronger is if I train. It is always the best so start  training from the beginning. He had stood tall and firm as he held his spear in his hand. "Every day is a new day."

Boza was wandering directionlessly around the outskirt of the City of Beginnings, trying to figure out a plan of action to survive the Death Game that he had now found himself in, when he spotted a tall, white haired man standing still in front of his path. The player had a defiant look about his body language, but his expression seemed pensive. Intrigued, Boza decided to walk over to the guy and talk to him.

"Hey there, man - you alright?" Boza asked, smiling amicably.

Edited by Boza

Sinnon had heard a mans voice and turned around calmly to face him. Before he would have attacked a man for showing up unannounced, but he was more relaxed now thanks to Ebony. "I am doing quite fine Sir, thank you for asking. May I ask about you? Does it seem as though something is wrong with me Mister?" He was trying his best not to seem rude with this comment, but had no idea whether or not it had sounded so.

"Wow... You sound... Formal." Boza replied, somewhat bemused. "You don't have to be so polite," he laughed, "you can talk to me however you feel comfortable."

Boza inhaled deeply, took a step towards the player and extended his hand to greet him with a toothy grin.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Boza. Sorry for just intruding upon your personal space, but you had a bit of a worried look on your face and I thought, as feeble as I may still be in this world, I could try to give you a hand if something was bothering you... Even if it's just chatting or whatever." Boza smiled again, hoping the man wouldn't get annoyed by his forward and rather invasive nature.

Sinnon had spun his spear around a couple of times before placing it back into its sheathe that lay on his back. "As strange as this may seem to you Mister Boza, I am always this formal. Just how I grew up I suppose." He had then extended his own hand out towards the man, a smile appearing on his face as well. "My name is Sinnon and I am a tank. May I ask you a question Mister Boza? Why do you feel as though you should help the others in this world? Why not just look out for yourself?" Sinnon had knew had conceded and douchee this had made him appear, yet he didnt really care what others had thought about him. He was honestly just curious about this mans response.