(PP-F1) Working Hard or Hardly Working? (Sinnon)

Spoiler

2401655_1328059103221.01res_239_300.jpg

^ Ebony

Ebony was dressed a bit differently from normal today. Today she was going on a mat hunt with Sinnon, on the first floor. She had her equipment in her inventory, all except for her dagger and the black, carved ebony rose on a silver chain around her neck. The loot diamond was attatched to the dagger, but she had already forgotten about that. She knew she didn't really need anything but her weapon for the first floor, and she wanted to wear a cute outfit to impress Sinnon with. The armor and shield she usually wore cramped her style a bit too much. She exited her rental and started to walk towards the exit of the city to meet up with Sinnon.

Edited by Ebony

Sinnon had already been standing at the exit of Beginner City, a smile on his face and a rose in his hand. He had hoped that Ebony would arrive soon and began singing to himself as he had awaited her. His voice was beautiful but couldn't be heard from afar as he had kept the tone of his voice low. After waiting for a bit, he had finally spotted Ebony walking towards him. She had looked absolutely exquisite this evening and he couldnt help but blush a bit at the marvelous sight of her. As she had gotten closer, his blush had increased, yet he had tried to mask it by placing the black rose over his mouth. "Why I must say Miss Ebony, you are looking truly beautiful today. You are the absolute pinnacle of beauty and I am honored to be i your presence." As he said this, he had taken a deep bow and held her hand within his own, soon placing a gentle kiss upon it.

Ebony waved to Sinnon as she approached the city gates. She was happy to see that he was blushing, apparently appreciating the outfit and the effort that had gone into it. She blushed herself as he held a black rose in front of him and bowed, giving her hand a kiss. She had no such compliment that could even match his, at least not one that she could come up with. Instead she just blushed even more, smiling at him.

Sinnon had risen so that his back had been completely straight. He had then held the black rose in front of him, offering it up to Ebony. "A single rose may not be much, but will always be held in my heart. You are and always be the most precious Zahra in my heart. The most precious of all flowers." He then leaned in and kissed her gently on her lips whilst holding her hands with his own. "The rose is for you my beautiful angel."

Ebony accepted the flower happily, placing it in her hair behind her ear. She smiled. "Thank you so much." Ebony replied, before gently releasing her hands from his. "As much as I would love to continue that kiss, and go on another date, we do have something that we need to do today. Once we finish that we can do all of the kissing you'd like." She gave a little smirk before motioning to the exit. "We need to go hunt for some materials."

Sinnon had realized that she was right but decided not to give up on his pursuit. "You are right. However, I shall only accompany you at this very moment if you can assure me that I will be receiving all of these kisses as payment for leaving now instead of later. Does this sound alright to you Miss Ebony?" He then laughed a bit as he had been joking about the kisses and honestly just wanted to spend time with her.

Ebony lightly punched his shoulder. "Sorry Sinnon, but I rarely pay in advance. Plus, I think if I payed you now we'd never get out of the safe zone." She said jokingly, smiling.  She unsheathed her dagger, a special item known as Dagger of the Blessed. As far as she knew she was the only person in the game to have this particular weapon. It was a sign of her own compassion, as the only way to get it was to heal an angel from corruption instead of killing him. This wouldn't be a hard dilemma most of the time, but the angel gave better rewards if you killed him. She started to walk out of the safe zone to start collecting materials.

Sinnon had laughed along with Ebony as he had followed her out of the safe zone. As they had been walking out of the safe zone, he had equipped his one handed assault spear and held it firmly in his hand. "Did you know that this will be my first fight Miss Ebony? Up until now, I haven't been able to fight against anything. I suppose that you just give me reason to fight. Protecting you and collecting materials is definitely my inspiration in this."

Ebony tossed her dagger up into the air, catching it by the handle again. She glanced over at Sinnon. She loved what he was saying, but felt like at this point he wouldnt be doing much protection of anyone. She felt incredibly honored to be the inspiration in his fighting though. Her own fighting style was based on survival and manipulation of others. She looked over at him and smiled. "Mat hunting isnt all about fighting you know." She said, leaning down and picking up a piece of amber from the ground before putting it in her inventory. "They can be anywhere, you just have to keep your eyes open."

ID# 39787 results:

Loot: 15 Success

Total Loot: 1 Mat

Sinnon had been surprised by how easily she had already managed to find a material. "Why that was rather impressive Miss Ebony. Thank you for that information. I am sure that it will come in handy." He then let out a small laugh before spinning around his spear with a single hand. "I don't believe I have such luck though Miss Ebony. Who knows though, it may just come to me sooner or later."

Edited by Sinnon

Ebony smirked again. "The best way to get materials is to use AOE attacks on weak mobs." She explained. She knew that he didn't have a sword skill, so he wouldnt be able to use AOE's sadly. It would make mat hunting harder for him, but she would do her best to make up for that by collecting even more than normal. "Watch." She said before charging out into the field into the midst of a group of four boars, activating Round Accel and twirling in  place, cutting up the boars and ending up with eight materials. She smiled proudly. She always seemed to get tons of materials when mat hunting.

ID# 39791 results:

Battle: 6 (+2)=8 Hit!    4 (x2)= 8

Loot: 18 (+2)= 20 

Boar: 0/8 (-8)

Ebony: 88/88 EN: 18/22

Loot: 4 Mats

Total Loot: 5 Mats

Edited by Ebony

He had watched as Ebony had twirled about gracefully and managed to take out those boars without a problem. He began clapping as she had ceased her sword art and the boars had burst into pixels all around her. "Brave Miss Ebony, Bravo! Sadly though, I am going to be a tank so I won't be able to deal as much damage as you… I will give it a try though!" With this he had ran out towards a single boar and swung his spear down towards the creatures head. He had managed to bring the spear down onto the creatures head, but that didnt do anything but piss it off. In order to exact its revenge, the boar had struck him with a swift blow from one of its tusks.

Spoiler

ID: 39794

BD: 8

LD: 5

MD: 8

Boar: 3/4

Sinnon: 21/24

Edited by Sinnon

These low level mobs werent a problem, for either her or Sinnon. Sinnon's fights would just take forever. She walked up beside him and activated her first aid skill, placing a medicine patch on his neck. The patch glowed bright pink for a few seconds, restoring his health before bursting into blue and green crystals. She would attack the mob to speed this up if Sinnon didn't manage to kill it before then. She knew he could do it, it was just that they didn't have a whole lot of time.

ID# 39797 results:

Craft: 8 (+3)= 11 Heal Successful! +4 HP

Ebony: 88/88 

Sinnon: 24/24 (+4) Hate: 1

Sinnon had been so embarrassed by the fact that he had already been having his ass handed to him and in front of Ebony of all people. This embarrassment had turned into a slight rage towards the boar. He wanted this boar dead and to get materials for Ebony. Swinging his spear about towards the boar once more, he had shouted out to Ebony, "I am so sorry for how slow I am going..! I am just not built to deal damage.." Saying what he had to say, he had brought the spearhead down upon the boar once more, digging it into the creature's back before pulling it out. 

Spoiler

ID: 39798

BD: 7

MD: 1

Boar: 2/4

Sinnon: 24/24

Edited by Sinnon

Ebony rushed in right after Sinnon, slashing the boars throat a single time, causing it to burst into pixels. "It's not a problem Sinnon. As long as im here I wont let you die." She declared. With her health and the mitigation he would be getting as a tank, they should make an amazing team. She opened up her inventory and handed her armor over to him to use. It was black, and only extended from the tips of the fingers on the left hand to the left shoulder. It still did it's job though. "That should help out."

ID# 39805 results:

Battle: 4 (+2)= Hit 4 DMG

Impenetrable Gauntlet (Heavy Armor): +9 Mit

Sinnon had accepted the gauntlet graciously and equipped it. He then bent his fingers both in and out several times so that he could see how it felt on him. "Thank you very much Ebony. I promise you that I shall not disappoint you. Honestly, I think we should team up together and have a system where I take the hits and you deal the damage. I sure do love watching you elegantly slay all of these creatures. For a healer, you are quite powerful." He then let out a small laugh as he pulled her in close and dipped her, leaning down to kiss her passionately once more. "For every material that we collect, I will give you that many kisses," he said teasingly. 

Ebony thought that the gauntlet looked very good on him, almost enough to make her want to give to him. It was still her only piece of armor though, so she couldn't really. She smiled at him as he suggested he tank and she deal damage, right before kissing her. She couldn't say no, especially after that. She went into her inventory one more time, pulling out an obsidian shield with a carved rose on the front. "This should help too." She said with a smile, taking the chance to look through her inventory to count how many mats she'd collected. Five mats total. That meant five kisses. Now she had plenty of motivation to do her best. "I'll hold you to that." She said with a grin before glancing around the surrounding area for materials.

ID# 39839 results:

Loot: 6 Fail

Obsidian Rose: +2 Paralyze, +1 Regen

Edited by Ebony

Sinnon had smiled as he had received the obsidian shield from Ebony. He had equipped it and it had felt as though it had belonged there. With a slight laugh, he begins moving his arm around. "Well what do you know? It seems as though this equipment had been made for me." He had then let out another laugh before taking a glance for some materials as well. "With this, shield and gauntlet, I have 19 mitigation."

Spoiler

ID: 39849

LD: 1

Edited by Sinnon

Ebony let out a chuckle. "Well, it was made for me, but seeing as your basically my other half that makes a lot of sense." She said in reply to his comment on her gear. Once again, her looked good with her shield. "That's my combat gear. This rose." She paused and pointed to the ebony rose on the chain around her neck. "And that armor and shield. Right now im using my mat gathering equipment though." She replied with a smile. She would need to order some equipment for him. For some reason she felt like he would look good with a golden gauntlet.

ID# 39850 results:

Loot: 12 (+2)= 14 Fail

Sinnon had smiled as Ebony had called him her other half. It was a great honor to hear something like this from someone as perfect as her. "I have something that I wish to speak to you about but I need your permission to do so … I only want to speak about this with you when you are comfortable with me though .." As he had been saying this, he had been staring down at the ground. 

Spoiler

ID: 39855

LD: 5

Edited by Sinnon