[PP floor 13] Celestial Interference

She listened to him and turned toward him "why isnt a boss worth your time? what is?" she asked curiously. The more she thought the less sense it made. "Is it because its nto hard to win? Because youre so strong?"  she sat up, getting a bit angry "Not worth your time?!??!" she look at him square in the eyes, getting dangerously close to his face "ZEL. its worth your time to fight. its worth your time to get out of here! If not for you than for the thousands that have dies. Youre the best pplayer out there  right now, the strongest, but those that died? the never had the chance!  They never got to see the amazing Zel! all they got was a hit in the face and fu***** pixels!" she said, beginning to cry. "And its not WORTH YOUR TIME?!?!? Dont you want to leave? to see the real world. Even if you have no one out there... well oyu have me... but...even with no one out there, where your agency Zel? You never chose this Zel. Do you want to be Kayabas Bi*** forever? Youre a fighter. So dont tell me that having no choice, no say in what to play, in what to fight, how to fight. All that was taken from you!! Will you just give it him because its not 'worth your time?'. " she stopped, if only a moment to take a breath. 

"it is worth your time Zelrius. Its worth it because I say so. Because you have forgotten we arent here by choice. Because someone has to be here to tell you when youre being Kayaba's Bit**"

Zelrius glanced to Celes a second, as she got uncomfortably close to him and lectured him on the world they lived in. He let out a sigh, unsure of how to proceed and answer to her. Standing, he drew his two blades, and stabbed their ends into the ground. "It's not worth my time. None of it is, in fact, it is more detrimental for me to kill bosses and clear then it is for me." Tears began to well up in his eyes as he was began to open up to someone he had just met. "My whole life I've searched for the adventures the heroes of Video games lived out. And here in Aincrad, I found it. In here, I am the amazing Zelrius. Out in the real world? I am just ye olde average nerd. Here, I am Commandant of the Azure Brigade, and the Hero of Aincrad. Kayaba has already taken it all from me. I've been left alone in the world more times than one person can handle emotionally. He has ripped it all from me. All that is left is my strength and power, and if being his bitc* is what it takes be worth something, than so be it."

Celes stared at him a moment "You know what you are here? You are still that same Fudging nerd. And you know what? soon your body out there is goign to die. Youll be the same stupid arse . the tragic boy who dies in his game. You are nothing here, Zelrius" She looked at him, not backing down "You want to be the Amazing Gamer? You want to be the Hero of Aincrad? then SAVE us! Be the TRUE hero of Aincrad. Then go on, and PLAY OTHER GAMES. OR COME BACK. But you cant be the 'hero'" she added. Suddenly her tone changed, much less severe. "And Zelrius... I dont wnat you to be alone.. I want... well i am here... if thats what i can give you. Kayaba, he took everything from me. I have no one, really. I have a life outside of here. I have a life, you do too. Even if you need gaming you know what? You can be the hero and the teenager too... "

Zelrius pulled his swords out of the ground and sheathed them, in the wrong sheaths. The straight one fitting awkwardly into the curved sheath on his right hip. Tears were streaming down his face for the first time in the longest he could remember. He glanced once more at the Officer, his eyes crimson already from the lack of crying previous to this moment despite how badly he had wanted to all this time. "Fine, I will be your Hero. No matter how much I hate that title and all I have lost to get it, I will be it. I can't believe the sheer amount of sacrifice I've made for you players." With that, he was gone, running back away into his Inn Room by the Cathedral on the Eleventh floor to sit in his own silence.

Celes rushed behind him, unable to let go. She followed him to his room and, knowing she couldnt follow him inside "I'll stay here Zelrius!  I will stay here until you get out!  This isnt time to go hide!  Its time to go get ice cram and I will wait here  and sit UNTIL YOU GET OUT!"  she sat down, pulled Kiku onto her lap and sat there.... 

and waited....

and waited.... 

and waited....