[sP-F2] FIVE FINGER DEATHPUNCH <<Breaking the Unbreakable>>

"EHRMEGEERRD!!" Evac's hollers were able to be heard from miles away. He was climbing the tall hill, and was thinking, this may as well be frekin mountain. As exasperated as he was, he would do his best to get to the NPC he had heard about. About thirty minutes later an exhausted Evac came across a shed. It has to be the hut he thought. He never thought he could make it this far, this is just another example of how there are not many limits in sao. He was excited to try for martial arts. He had heard about the rock, but he was prepared. He knew that he could use the arts he knew in the real world, but it wouldnt help because he doesnt have the skill yet. He went into the hut and was greeted by a short oldish woman. "I'm here for the qu-" "Ahh, a bright new soul! You are ready to take the quest?" She said. Evac thought: well then, if that didnt sound creepy what does?! Then he said " Yes maam! I am ready to do it." Moving quicker than Evac anticipated she slapped her fingers across his face with superior percision. "What the-! What did you do?" He looked in a mirror and thought to himself: I look better as a furry. Knew I would. " they will dissapear when you finish the quest. Now go!!" Following orders, Evac found the rock and started humming his favorite song.(my songs know what you did in the dark-FOB).