[PP-F3]<<Feeding the enemy>> How To Lose A Hand COMPLETE

One day as he was strolling about floor three, as innocent as a mouse, Evac had an old lady who was obviously an npc appproach him. He started walking a little faster, although the lady was still following him, she was further behind niw. Then he thought Aww crap, That could be a quest! He was happy when the old woman caught up to him near a shop and started talking to him. "Would you like to hear something... Interesting?" She said while batting her eyes. Being how he is, Evac nodded." Ive heard that if you feed a familiar, it may become- tame!" He immediatley jumped for joy-on the inside and finished talking to her and accepted the quest. He was starting the search for a red panda! While running for the deepest part of the prarie, he stumbled into a man, tripped and fell, the man did not fall though. Evac tensed ready for a fight.

Edited by evac

I was standing in the middle of a road. I saw this man approach me but he didn't even seem to notice me. I braced myself as the man slammed into me and he fell over. I grimace as I reach down to help the man up. "You should pay more attention to where your going and who's standing in your way." I wink as the man gets up and laugh. "How can I help you this fine day. 

When Evac was greeted by the man after helping him up, he said "Sorry, I really should pay more attention to my sorroundings. But, you wouldnt know where one can get some bamboo, woooouulld you?" He said with a smile. He had no idea who this guy was, but obviously he was a friendly. So when he offered his help, of course Evac took it.

"Probably at a store or something." I say. "Why do you ask." I hadn't heard of anyone wanting bamboo for like a quest or something and it was kind of a odd question. I smile at the man seeing that he isn't the most well equipped. "Are you level one?" I ask. It probably wasn't safe for him to go wandering around on this floor.

"For a panda, and yes I am only... level... one. But hey, I have friends. Im Evac, who are you? I said. Gee, this guy seems nice. I don't look at the name bar because I like human interaction. Curious as to why he asked about this, I said "I wouldnt mind having some back up!" Although it was kind of odd to ask this question, Evac felt nothing of the sort.

"Friends, right." I say a quizzical eyebrow raised. "They are worth about one col for a dozen in this game bud." I mutter. As he talks about getting a panda the quest clicks. It's the one for a familiar. "Oh so how can I help have you not die?" I ask. I highly doubted it was safe for a level one on this floor and I really didn't want a player dieing because of me.

Looking at Rag, he was suprised by the comment about friends. Evac said "Uhh, ta start, you could help me find a- well I really just want someone to talk to while I look for this Red Panda." He started walking to the nearest store, and said "You comin'?" He looked at rag with a smirk and tilted his head. Evac could not show how excited about this he was!

"Sure. I will also work as the person who makes sure you don't die cause I am guessing you have 4 health yeah. On this floor if something hits you you die so let me do the combat okay bud." I mutter following after him. I puff up my cheeks and roll my eyes. This kid most not be to start. I mean if he was just charging out into the wild without even gaining one level then I really felt sorry for this mans friends. 

"Wow, ive never met such a pessimistic person before! Your hillarious. And yes, my health is only four, and I may be small, but judge me by my size you do? You should not. That would be mean." He said while walking to the store. He went up to the counter amd was about to ask if they had bamboo when the npc said "We are having a special on bamboo! Would you like some?

I roll my eyes. this guy made me want to wring my own neck. It was so cheerful. Ugh. As the guys says they have a special on bamboo I roll my eyes. Of course this guy has a a decal on bamboo. Damn you luck. I punch a tree and pull out my col. "How damn much?" I ask. I look through my col and frown. I didn't have much left. "Oh yeah there is a 13% fee so when ever you can pay me I want 13% plus the original value back please and thank you." Now that is funny I say grinning.

"Language, and I have my own col." Evac said with a smile. "How much for four peices?" The npc said "Fifty col." 200-50 as happy as he was evac frowned at the loss of col. He looked at Rag and said "Thanks for being ready though! Okaaayy. Lets find ourselves a Red Panda!" Evac smiled at Rag. "Your a good friend, you know that. However pesimistic you may be. Your my friend now."

"Okay than." I raise an eyebrow and run off into the woods. If this guy died then I would be the bearer of bad news for everyone else but if I got to low in health and I died we would probably all die. "Listen to me 'friend' if we get into combat then I am going to take the hits and deal the damage. Understood, I don't want you dieing. Also any mats I call dibs on understood bud." I smile devilishly.

"Welll ok. I dont want mats right now anywhoo. You can have them. I just want that panda. And speaking of-" Evac stopped walking and stopped talking and pointed ahead. Even when taking into account how dark it was you could see the red fur glimmering behind the bushes. Evac smiled and laughed a small laugh. But the mob was startled and ran off by his small chuckle. "SON. OF.  A.     B%¥€#!" Evac said in a small growl. He moved slowly out of the undergrowrh motionig for Rag to come too. He could see one of them sitting down looking off in the distance. That was the one. He started to think of names then."Nix!"

I roll my eyes. Following behind I try to be sneaky but not to much. "Really man it's just kinda weird. You a level one wandering around on this a high level floor. Oh and could you sign this?" I ask showing him a piece of paper that says Rags aims not responsible for your death or any other relating issues. It has a blank line at the bottom for Evac. "Oh yeah this!" I say sending him a party request.

Looking at the paper rag shoved in his face he sliced through it with a glare that could kill a boar. "I. Will. Not. Die. DO YOU- Do you understand. You wont die either. Neither will Nix. Are you okay with that?" He said pressing the accept button on the invitation. He started walking towards the panda, and noticed how beautifull it was. "The ones I worked with never got tgat big. That thing looks like a freakin dooberman! Do you see it?!!" It noticed them and started walking towards them.

"Uh yeah still please sign here." I say summoning up a new page. I look over at the big Panda and frown. It looked a little to big but hey as the piece of paper said. I was not responsible. "So feed it already!" I whisper my face and with anger. I was looking a a big piece of mat but instead I was feeding it! 

(Make sure to roll)

The red panda looked at Evac who was close and offering it bamboo. Nix looked at the bamboo, then Evac, bamboo then Evac. He took one last look at Evac and closed the gap between himself and the bamboo, the took a bite, another, and pounced on Evac sending him falling to the ground and looked him in the eyes. Evac smiled and looked back, at the red coated panda and petted its fur. "YESS! Haha you pessimistic jerk!! Guess whos dady now!" He said while looking at rag.

Id-404546612

Loot die- 12 (succes! You have now tamed a familliar!) (Ooc HAHA LUCK!) 

"Your name is Nix!" Evac said as it shrunk to a normal size, and perched on his shoulder.

Edited by evac

"Well hi Nix. As long as you don't kill me or Evac here I think we well get along just fine." I say laughing. I walk forward and scratch it behind the ears. I pet it and smile at Evac. "So what now?" I ask. I send him a friend quest and laugh as it appears in front of him. I take a deep breath and yawn stretching out.

I accepted his friend request and looked at Nix and then Rag. "I told ya we wouldnt die. And I dunno. I had expected this to take much longer, but seeing as though he was uber cooperative I guess we take him back to town and get him adjusted. Nix made a barking playfull sound and bit Rag's ear and retracted closer to me. "Rag my man, you just got Nixed!" I said while laughing and cuddleing Nix. He jumped down and ran around our legs for a little. "Lets go guys."

I yell in anger as the panda bites me. I draw my blade and my eyes flash a demonic red. "Keep that thing restrained." I mutter turning around and kicking up a chunk of grass. I begin to walk away and wave behind me. I was so never getting a pet. Not unless it was a anteater.