Have you ever wanted to help develop or moderate a Role-Play site based on your favorite anime? Maye favorite isn't the right word for most people because let's be real, the best version of this anime is easily the Abridged series by Something Witty Entertainment.
Anyways, back to the topic at hand, the SAO-RPG Staff team is always looking for more staff. We have a variety of staff teams that you can apply for (Player Support Team, Floor Development Team, Systems Development Team). We also have a Minecraft Server in development that will be based on the content found on our site. If you are interested in that sort of thing then we have a position for you (Minecraft Game Master, Minecraft Moderator).
There are some requirements that should be met but upholding those requirements are at staff discretion
SAO-RPG Site Staff
Player Support Team (PST's) (Open)
- Must be active on the site for at least the past 45 days
- Must show strong knowledge of the system and rules
- Should be a Crafter on at least 1 of your characters
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and understanding of the crafting system.
- Show strong communication skills and welcoming attitude to new players
Content Developers (CD's) (Open)
Floor Development Team (Open)Spoiler
- Quest/Events Sub-Team
- Players should submit 2 quests of their own design. One should be a standard quest, and another a BAM (Big A$$ Monster). They should be for 2 different level ranges. These quests will then be evaluated by the staff to see how well the player grasps the game balance. The player should have completed a minimum of 10 quests, and have played for at least 45 days OR have demonstrated to staff that they are an expert in the rules.
- Floor Creation Team
- Players should submit a floor of their own design. The player should have played for at least 45 days OR have demonstrated to the staff that they are an expert on lore, and their writing skill should show that they are above average and do not normally post the minimum amount. Their floor submission should show their ability to write descriptive text well and demonstrate their creativity. They should have completed threads on at least 10 different floors.
- Boss Team
- Players should submit a floor boss of their own design. To demonstrate their ability to comprehend math, formulas, and spreadsheets as well as their knowledge of mechanics and creativity, the boss must be complete with numbers and a description showing how they arrived at the totals they did. The player must have completed 1 Scouting the X floor thread, 1 Scouting the Labyrinth thread, 1 Sub-Dungeon of each difficulty, and fought in at least 3 (recent) boss fights.
- Plot Team
- Players should have perfect knowledge over all the rules (Like crafting). Players should know the basic ins and outs of the site. Must be able to write strong posts in good and understandable English. Players should have strong knowledge of the SAO/SAO-RPG universe. The player should be active for at least 45 days OR demonstrate that they have what it takes to design near perfect plots.
Systems & Clarification Team (Open)Spoiler
Players should have been active for at least 45 days OR have demonstrated to staff that they are an expert in the rules. They should, if possible, demonstrate this by pointing out at least one place where the rules contradict itself, or by taking few passages from the site guide/rules and elaborating them on a way which improves player understanding and clarify in a valuable way, not just by making it longer. Clarity and brevity are key.
Minecraft Server Staff
Minecraft Moderator (MCM) (Closed)
- Must be active on the site for at least the past 20 days
- Must show strong people skills
- Task: Same as Player Support Team
Minecraft Game Master (MCGM) (Open)
- Must be active on the site for at least the past 30 days
- Must have strong building skills
- Optional: Knowledge of plugins usage (ie. World Edit, EssentialX, etc...) Considered a Plus
- Task: Demonstrate building skills (ie. Images of builds in personal world)
If you wish to apply for staff, please read this thread to find out how to apply!
If you are still interested in joining staff but want to know more information, please read the above linked thread or message me and I will try to answer your questions.
Hope to see you all around!