F7-PP- I Hope My Gear Doesn't Rust (Grave)

The darkly clad warrior with his half plate and sword, walks to the near by teleporter of floor 4. He decides to himself to go and see his old shop. The warrior enters the teleporter and inputs the command for Floor 7. He is whisked away from the cold, fringed dunes of floor four and, place in the cool mountains of floor 7. There is the flash of light and as his eyes clear, he sees the stone city of Nimbus. He leaps off of the teleport pad and, begins walking over towards the local pub for a drink, before he heads out towards his shop. The warrior remembers where the local bar is and heads into the stone building. Inside is a rather comfortable tavern. There are several tables to sit at and a bar to sit at as well. The bar has about a dozen or so chairs at it and  runs  across the last sixth of the building closing it off from the rest. Behind the bar is a NPC and kegs of various drinks. The dark warrior orders a water from the bar and takes it with him to a table in the back of the room. He sits down with a sigh and sips from the glass. He had decided a while ago that daytime drinking was not the best idea.

Edited by Beoreson
Change of floor
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Floor Seven... it had been my first time there, but first impressions already began on the right foot; a mountainous range with a city set into the tops, it was honestly rather relaxing! I had never seen anything like it, in the real world or the game. The stone houses looked rather cute and cozy. I adored the verdant lights that sent a grassy wash across the entirety of the city. As much as it was just a mountain, it had a very Spring-like atmosphere to it. I wouldn't have been surprised if I suddenly found giant plantations in the middle of nowhere. But that was not my intention. I really felt like having something alcoholic... like a glass of wine, or something similar, but to do so I would first have to find a tavern or bar. My well-trained, tavern-searching silver eyes found the task too easy, and soon I scouted out a nice little bar, relatively quiet and underpopulated. Grinning to myself, I strode in and took a peek, before noticing a very familiar set of armor sitting at the rear of the room. My smile growing wider, I bolted forwards, leaping over tables and chairs alike, before sliding into the seat opposite Beor, nearly falling out of the perch I had only just gained.

"Fancy seeing you here, Beor." I greeted him, puffing after the mad dash I had just made.

Beoreson's eyes catchs a glimpse of silver and he is suddenly confronted by Grave.  The hyper man performed the most extreme display of free running, that Beoreson had seen in quite some time. Beoreson smiles and says, "I thought I was the ninja here. Nice to see you again." He orders another water and reclines in his chair. The bartender walks over, with the ordered beverage and places it on the table.  The warrior pays for his drink and looks around at the almost empty room. The warrior seems to be on high alert as always, but he looks like he is doing well. The warrior removes the rest of his head gear and says ," So, what have you been up O' silver one? I haven't been up to much lately and decided to check up on my shop." He sips on his drink while waiting for an answer. It had been quite some time since he had last seen Grave and he wanted to talk for a bit, before he went out to check up on his shop.

Edited by Beoreson

I chuckled when Beor's reaction was to indirectly call me a ninja. "Well, since I never carry a weapon, I have been thinking that using some parkour and freerunning tactics to take out my opponents may be in order. Both deadly and spectacular." I explained, still seating myself properly in the chair that I just about shattered. When the NPC made her round, I was quick to order the first alcoholic drink on the list, paying little attention to what I had actually asked for. I could already feel the humidity at the back of the room begin to rise, and I navigated to my inventory to remove my coat as I sighed. "Well... I have been falling back. The Blades just about collapsing... lack of business in my store... I just have not been able to find the time to actually get anything productive done. I did go hunting a few days ago to get a grip of the new system, and it is pretty whacky... just very taxing to have to keep an eye on your energy is all." I elaborated, running through my most recent accomplishments in my head. I really had not done much. Finally my booze came around and I took a swig after thanking the waitress and OH MY GOODNESS IT WAS AWESOME!

Beoreson nods with a look that says," I'm in the same boat as you." The warrior thinks to himself, "I should most likely not drink anything alcoholic at 13:38." He finishes his water, as if he was dying of dehydration. The glass cup placed back on the table with little care. It shatters like most used items. He doesn't order another water when the barkeep follows his standard patrol of the area. "So, what are you doing on this floor?", asks the warrior with a grin. He had no idea that Grave was still weak enough to still be venturing this low. The man expected to never see him after the break he took. The warrior knew that Light was fine as she was hiding under his chair as the two where speaking but, he wondered how his shop was doing.

As much as the drink was bloody beautiful, after just a few sips I could really feel the effects of the digital alcohol begin to take hold. And that's coming from me, who is an avid drinker of wine! When Beor asked what floor I was on, I took a few moments to process it. "I dunno... don't ask me..." Yeah, my usually polite speech completely collapsed... and it finally got through to me that he was asking what I was doing on that floor. "Oh, soz... I'mma be looking around for some drinks here... I think..." I mumbled drunkenly. Holy hell, the drink had an amazing effect... through sheer willpower, I managed to form some coherent and somewhat accurate sentences. "I... I apologize... I was just... uhh... adventurin'..." Yeah, keeping my perfect form was a daunting task. Let it go Grave, don't worry about image anymore.

The warrior slowly relises that his comrade was highly intoxicated. With a grin he says to the rather hammer man, "You need to order a 'Bitter Root Milk' caser with that drink. Otherwise, you end up wasted in half a glass." He orders the foul liquid for Grave, as he was clearly too intoxicated to do so himself. The bar waitress brings the drink and, places it on the table, between the two men. "Go ahead and take a sip. Make sure to pinch your noise so the drink works better.", states Beoreson with the grin still plastered on his normally very unfriendly face. The humidity finally seems to be affecting Beoreson and he removes the plate armor.. The armor disappears, leaving him in a black t-shirt and jeans.   The warrior thinks for a moment and adds his tanto blade to his belt instead of his sword

Edited by Beoreson

I could not hear Beor in the slightest. I was way too smashed from those few mouthfuls to process what he was saying. Soon enough, a second drink arrived, and I was confused. "Oh! More booze just appeared outta nowhere!" I mused, leaning in to look at the glass. I grasped it and tilted it to my lips, beginning to chug it... and then sprayed the foul liquid onto the floor beside me. "What in hell was that?!" I asked, staring at Beor, before realising that my focus had come back somewhat. "Wait... is that some kind of anti-intoxication mixture? Hell, I need to learn how to make that..." I mumbled, before slumping on the table. "Still got a throbbing headache though... that alcohol was some strong stuff."

The warrior nods to the silver haired man. "You should drink some water and wait for a bit. The head ache should pass, in a few minutes if you're lucky." The warrior stretches out  with a slight yawn. The man seems to only be fully satisfied of what is going on during combat or when he his forging. He looks around the small tavern with a somewhat bored look and says to the hung over warrior, " Want to go and kill some mobs on this floor?" His eyes seems to be very excited at the idea. The only floor he really fought on was floor four. He only used a one handed sword so he didn't really do much solo hunting. He really did regret not putting it into spear or something of the like. Beoreson changes back into combat gear. Even if they just sat in the bar, he felt naked without his armor. He thinks to himself," Eh, heat exhaustion."

I rubbed a hand tiredly up and down my face, sniffling. "Ugh... that drink really smashed me..." I complained, before plonking my forehead on the table. I raised my hand and clicked for an NPC, a waiter soon following. "Just a glass of water, please..." I muttered, lowering my hand and scratching my head, still face-down. I heard the click of the male's fancy shoes waltz off to get my order. Soon enough, Beor asked if I wanted to go slay some mobs. "M-maybe when I am not so drowned in alcohol..." I mumbled, looking up to meet the shadow warrior's eyes. Before the waiter NPC could even grab my beverage to place it on the table once he came around, I snatched it off of the platter and instantly downed the entire glass. "Gahh... hell, maybe hunting will be a good idea... better than accidentally falling asleep in a tavern like a typical drunk..." I yawned my complaint.

"I remember you being a lot more enthusiastic about going mob hunting. Guess that hangover must suck.", says the warrior with a grin. It had been quite some time since he had fought along side Grave. "You still punch things to death right?  I clearly still use my sword", says the warrior as he finishes getting ready to leave. He waits for a few moments for Grave to get ready. The warrior walks over to the door and opens it with a shove. "I say we just take it easier then a normal grind day. I'm unfamiliar with this floor and don't even have armor skills.", states the warrior with a slightly hopeful tone. He hoped that the two weren't walking into their death. The two walk through the city and into the wilds in a few minutes.

"Yes, this hangover is a bit of a bitch..." I complained, groaning as I sipped the water. It felt like a Killer Wasp was slowly driving its gnarly stinger into my skull... "Yes, I still punch, and kick, the [censored] out of things." I responded, before taking another swig of the clear liquid. I sluggishly equipped my coat once more and followed Beoreson, rubbing my head tenderly. "That would be much appreciated." I groaned in response, not particularly wishing for anything strenuous in my shattered state. "I do not have any armour skills either, just <<Martial Arts>>, <<Athletics>> and an extra skill from a quest, <<Survival>>." I explained, keeping a watchful but intoxicated eye on my rugged surroundings; I had no experience with the mobs in this area whatsoever, but I would not have been surprised if we found a Wyvern or something similar.

Beoreson snorts slightly as they walk through the mountainside. "If there is a wyvern in this mountain side then my name is Betty.", says the warrior with a smile. The two where walking down the pathway of the mountain and where entering a more wild area of the floor. The two where entering a more flat area and vegetation was growing as far as the eye could see. "These trees are pine and reaching a good thirty feet or so before tapering off.", He thinks to himself. The warrior seems to be engrossed in the with the beauty of the forest around him when there is an ear-splitting roar. The warrior instantly draws his ninjato and turns to face the mountain side. The warrior's eyes nearly pop out of his head as the monster comes into view above him. The wyvern flies upwards blocking out the sun from the two's sight for a second. 

ID# 44674

Battle: 9+2-2=9 (Smi-crit)

MOB: 6 (Hit on Beoreson, Misses Grave)

Wyvern's stats: 33-22+16=27 HP, Damage of 21 and Migration of 16. (Evasion of 2, as it is flying. AoE attack every three rounds.)

Beoreson's Stats: 65-21+6=49 HP, Base damage of 5, Energy:15-4=11, Migration of 6 and Hate:2

The Wyvern's serpentine body comes into sight again this time much lower. The two-legged beast comes flying in at a much lower arc. The crimson scaled beast fires a burst of fire at the two before, turning in a large arc avoiding landing quite yet. Beoreson stands there and tanks the blow. After the flames die the warrior becomes visible again and says through his now soot covered face wrap, "Well, I guess my name is Betty after all. Could have sworn it was Beoreson." The Wyvern dives down and lands in front of the two men. The monster's mere landing causing the ground to shake slightly. Beoreson activates his sword skill and charges forward. "Vertical Arc", shouts the warrior as he slashes into the beast leaving two ragged scars in his wake. The monster flies off and switches to hit and run tactics.

Edited by Beoreson

The forestry set upon the mountain was beautiful! Too bad it was populated by monsters.  And to be exact... a Wyvern. A pair of taloned feet raked the air above us, roaring a challenge at the puny humans below. My lips split into a savage grin at the apparent taunt and began cracking my knuckles. "Well, Betty, shall we take this bastard on?" I asked, but before I could continue a scourging flame rushed towards us, threatening us with a roar equally as frightening as the Wyvern's. Beor stood there and let the flames wash over him, protecting me from the blast. Once the creature had completed its bombing run, I was faced with soot-covered Betty. "Right... this may be somewhat harder than I anticipated..." I muttered to him, before he rushed towards our foe.

ID: 44713 BD: 5 (5 + 2 - 2)

Party:
Grave: 57/57 | NRG: 11/13 | D: 8 | M: 3 | A: 2 | E: 3 | Thorns: 1 | Hate: 0

Betty: 49/65 | NRG: 11/15 | D: 5 | M: 6 | Hate: 2

Enemies:
Wyvern: 27/33 | D: 21 | E: 2 | M: 16 | Special Ability: AOE every 3 Rounds - 1 Round

Edited by Grave

ID# 44830

Battle:10+2-2=10 (Crit)

MOB: 7 (Hit)

Beoreson watches with glee as the monster comes by for another attack." We got this just back me up the best you can and we should be able to finish this monster off soon." As the beast comes towards the two in a spiral decent, the warrior makes a rather rude gesture with a single finger and yells, "Bring it, you winged gecko!" The wyvern comes tumbling towards the man in black. The warrior who seems to be more or less in a violent frenzy charges at the crimson scaled, wyvern. The winged "gecko", as Beoreson put, tears it's claws into his shoulders. The warrior however, doesn't seem to notice the least bit. With a roar the man yells, "Vorpal Strike!" The sword art activates and glows with a blue ting. His sword slams into the center of it's body and with a slight ripping sound, the sword gains another three feet making the blade go through the lizard. The wyvern releases the warrior and begins to retreat the best it can but is slowed by the sword in it's chest.

Party:
Grave: 57/57 | NRG: 13/13 | D: 8 | M: 3 | A: 2 | E: 3 | Thorns: 1 | Hate: 0

Beoreson: 34/65 | NRG: 11/15 | D: 5 | M: 6 | Energy:6| Hate: 2

Enemies:
Wyvern: 8/33 | D: 21 | E: 2 | M:16| Special Ability: AOE every 3 Rounds - 2 Round

Edited by Beoreson

I watched Beor take another deadly scratch attack from the Wyvern, before he retaliated with an extended blade. I clapped my bandaged hands together at the spectacle, because it proved to be quite the dazzling attack. Soon enough it was my turn... and it seemed I was tasked with retrieving Beor's weapon. Wiping a hand down my face, I ran towards the two legged lizard and leaped through the air towards it, rearing a fist back in a feinted strike. The creature took the bait and went to dive under the strike, when I simply reached down and grabbed one of the horns, allowing me to be hauled along. Gripping onto the monster's spines, I clambered down to see a bulge in the flesh were Beor's sword was close to penetrating. I gave the bulge a light kick and out dropped the sword, plummeting tip-first into the earth. My job done, I leaped backwards and flipped in the air, landing on the grass in a skid.

ID: 44831 BD: 5 (5 + 2 - 2)

Regen +1 Energy

Party:
Grave: 57/57 | NRG: 10/13 | D: 8 | M: 3 | A: 2 | E: 3 | Thorns: 1 | Hate: 0

Beoreson: 34/65 | NRG: 6/15 | D: 5 | M: 6 | Hate: 5

Enemies:
Wyvern: 8/33 | D: 21 | E: 2 | M:16 | Special Ability: AOE every 3 Rounds - 2 Rounds

Edited by Grave

ID# 44914

Battle: 5-2+2=5

MOB: 9 (Semi Crit on Beoreson and  Grave)

Party:

Grave: 39/57 | NRG: 10/13 | D: 8 | M: 3 | A: 2 | E: 3 | Thorns: 1 | Hate: 0

Beoreson: 33/65 | NRG: 6/15 | D: 5 | M: 6 | Hate: 5

Enemies:
Wyvern: 8/33 | D: 21 | E: 2 | M:16 | Special Ability: AOE every 3 Rounds - 1 Rounds

Beoreson catches the ninjato out of air and looks to the silver man. "Thanks, I forgot to pull my sword out of it.", states the warrior who seemed to have calmed down without a weapon to attack the monster with. The wyvern comes in a low dive and baths the land around the two men in flames. The two emerge from the fire a little burned but it could have been worse. Beoreson gives a light cough and tells the sliver man, "Need you to cover me. I need to drink a potion and don't feel like getting snatched up." The warrior opens his menu and fishes around for the potion that he bought a while back from Piera. He chugs the good quality recovery potion. The strawberry flavor soda goes down smoothly and Beoreson is back in the fight just in time to prepare for the Wyvern's next attack.

"Ah, crap, hothothot!" I screamed as the flames scoured the earth, and us along with it. "I do not like fire!" I cried, stumbling out of the inferno. Beoreson then asked me to cover him. "Oh, yes, I will be able to cover you from a flying beast that likes to kill [censored] with fire. Good plan, Betty." I taunted, keeping my eyes on the lizard that soared above, not partial to taking another flame bath like that one. "Alright, play nice and I will not have to massacre you... then again, I will likely do that either way..." I added in a mumble.

ID: 44952 BD: 4 (4 + 2 - 2)

Regen +1 Energy

Party:
Grave: 38/57 (+1 Damage for Semi Crit) | NRG: 11/13 | D: 8 | M: 3 | A: 2 | E: 3 | Thorns: 1 | Hate: 0

Beoreson: 32/65 (Again, +1 DMG) | NRG: 4/15 (You lose 2 energy on a miss) | D: 5 | M: 6 | Hate: 5

Enemies:
Wyvern: 8/33 | D: 21 | E: 2 | M:16 | Special Ability: AOE every 3 Rounds - 1 Rounds

Edited by Grave
  • 2 weeks later...

ID# 46524

MOB: 10 (Crit +2)

Party:
Grave: 38/57 (+1 Damage for Semi Crit) | NRG: 11/13 | D: 8 | M: 3 | A: 2 | E: 3 | Thorns: 1 | Hate: 0

Beoreson: 33/65 ( +1 DMG) | NRG: 2/15 | D: 5 | M: 6 | Hate: 5

Enemies:
Wyvern: 8/33 | D: 21 | E: 2 | M:16 | Special Ability: AOE every 3 Rounds - 2 Rounds

Beoreson looks towards Grave with a hint of fear in his eyes, "I think we might want to flee from this fight. We may have bitten off more then we can chew." The black cloaked warrior watches as the wyvern takes another dive attack at him from above. He attempts to throw his sword into the way to block the monster's onslaught. His attempt however is futile and he is slashed by the beast's talons only for it to begin another circle around. Beoreson glances at his HP bar and with a slightly paler face then before says, "I need another potion." The warrior opens his inventory and begins scrolling around looking for a potion. He quickly grabs it and chugs the strawberry soda and looks towards the sky. The crimson beast is circling around for another attack.

I ground my teeth together as the world around me began to burn - not physically,  but in my own mind, a raging firestorm had spawned. I was not going to die to a bloody lizard. "No!" I snapped back, my tone uncharacteristically angered and frustrated. "I will beat this ass to a pulp if it is the last thing I do. We are not leaving, we are not dying." I growled, actually beginning to huff like an animal now. "No need, Beor." I grunted back, launching myself into the air, as if from a catapult. I lashed out and grasped onto the Wyvern's taloned foot and yanked downwards, slowly overbalancing it until its wings dropped, and I swung the beast down to earth, the giant lizard crashing into the ground. I quickly followed and gave the bastard little time to recover. I was already activating <<Delayed Sword>>, my feet burning a demonic purple. My right foot swung around and smashed into the creature, followed by my left, then a final side kick with my right, before I rapidly approached the Wyvern's neck and brought my hand down, slicing straight through and cleaving the head from the rest of the body. The two legged dragon took a few moments to dematerialize, and when it did, I stood up straight, a blank stare set upon a group of trees.

ID: 46884 BD: 8 (8 - 2 + 2)

Sword Art Used: Delayed Sword - 8 x 4 - 16 = 32 - 16 = 16 DMG (4 NRG)

Regen +1 Energy

Party:
Grave: 38/57 | NRG: 8/13 | D: 8 | M: 3 | A: 2 | E: 3 | Thorns: 1 | Hate: CLEARED

Beoreson: 33/65 | NRG: 5/15 (You don't lose energy if you're only rolling for the MD) | D: 5 | M: 6 | Hate: CLEARED

Enemies:
Wyvern: -8/33 | D: 21 | E: 2 | M:16 | Special Ability: AOE every 3 Rounds

LD: 3 = 1 Wyvern Meat

(Also, when using potions and crystals, make sure to say in your summary that you're doing that, because I was confused as to why your health was higher than before although you took damage, until I remembered you used a potion in your post. Also state what effects are being added, because I'm not sure how much health you were supposed to get back, but I think your health should be higher than 33)

Edited by Grave