F7-PP- I Hope My Gear Doesn't Rust (Grave)

ID# 58679 BD:1 (Why, now. Of all the times for the dice gods to betray me. Why now.)

Party
[H:1]Grave: 88/88 HP | 10/22 NRG | D: 8  | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:0]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 13/17 NRG | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 1 | HvyM: 1 (Triggered, and missed again.)

Enemies
Stone Serpent Head: 150/150 HP | D: 20 | Quick Wits: Avoids All AOE Attacks | Body Dependent: Upon losing all body pieces, MD always = 0.
Stone Serpent Body Piece: 50/50 HP | M: 15 | Head Dependent: Upon losing head, body pieces are destroyed. (Realized there's no point in having damage for the body pieces XD)
Stone Serpent Body Piece x4: 17/50 HP | M: 15 | Head Dependent: Upon losing head, body pieces are destroyed.

The man goes for the head like he was ordered. "Got it... AH! (censored)", shouts the man as he trips on thin air and lands on his own sword. That was the man's first time being surprised in a while. Most of the time he notices the debris and is able to recover and continue on. Luckily, he did not impaling himself with it, like he did  that one time. The man quickly stands back up and looks around for more anything that made him trip.The man looks over to Grave and jokes, "Yeah, I'm suffering from Beorepanda syndrome. Do you mind making sure If I stab myself that I don't die?"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I winced and hissed through my teeth as I watched the swordsman fall on his own blade. "Ouch... that has got to hurt..." I groaned, bfore breathing a heavy sigh of relief when I realized Beorson had not impaled himself. "Ah, I see." I agreed with a gentle chuckle, before throwing him a thumbs up. "Will do my be-" But before I could finish the sentence, stone screeched on stone to my right as a heavy body launched at me; the serpent had snuck up on me while I was trying to regenerate. "Crap!" I shouted, the curse echoing off of the walls of the cave, bringing my fists up in a cross to lighten the blow. But the massive momentum the creature picked up sent me skidding across the room, almost with my back to the other wall. "Ouch... this guy... does not play nice..." I groaned. "Come on... just a little longer..." I whined to myself as my eyes shot to the yellow bar at the top of my screen.

Regen +1 NRG

ID: 58709 | MD: 10 = Crit

20 + 2 - 9 = 13 DMG to Grave, 7 Thorns to Stone Serpent Head

Party
[H:1]Grave: 75/88 HP | 11/22 NRG | D: 8  | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:0]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 13/17 NRG | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 1 | HvyM: 1 (Triggered)

Enemies
Stone Serpent Head: 143/150 HP | D: 20 | Quick Wits: Avoids All AOE Attacks | Body Dependent: Upon losing all body pieces, MD always = 0.
Stone Serpent Body Piece: 50/50 HP | M: 15 | Head Dependent: Upon losing head, body pieces are destroyed.
Stone Serpent Body Piece x4: 17/50 HP | M: 15 | Head Dependent: Upon losing head, body pieces are destroyed.

Edited by Grave
  • 2 weeks later...

ID# 58767 BD:3 (I would have died if you where not here. Why has the dice roller forsaken me.)

Party
[H:1]Grave: 75/88 HP | 11/22 NRG | D: 8  | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:0]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 11/17 NRG | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 1 | HvyM: 1 (Triggered)

Enemies
Stone Serpent Head: 143/150 HP | D: 20 | Quick Wits: Avoids All AOE Attacks | Body Dependent: Upon losing all body pieces, MD always = 0.
Stone Serpent Body Piece: 50/50 HP | M: 15 | Head Dependent: Upon losing head, body pieces are destroyed.
Stone Serpent Body Piece x4: 17/50 HP | M: 15 | Head Dependent: Upon losing head, body pieces are destroyed.

The warrior charges forward as his sword begins to glow a darker shade of red as his heavy momentum is activated. The warrior goes to attack the serpent and swing his sword at the stony monster's head. But, as he tries to maneuver the now twice as  heavy sword he loses his balance and does a of  a swing corkscrew and falls over. He catches himself and quickly gets back up to his feet  again. "All righty, It appears I'm not quite as proficient as I thought I was.", says the man as he looks over to Grave. "I have a potion if you need to use it. I can always get another one later.", says the man to Grave about the fact that he was being battered.

I chuckled as the panda stumbled again, his sword seeming much more heavy than before. "No potions needed, I am not even a quarter of my health down." I told him, looking at the green bar, then the yellow bar. Hah... I sighed inside; I had enough energy for another AOE. "Alright, here comes!" I cried as I broke into a run, the serpent charging me head-on likewise. The mass of rock launched itself at me, jaw open wide, and I leaped towards the ceiling, narrowly missing the snake's head. My right leg glowed a brilliant ivory, and I swung out in a circle, shattering the four rear pieces of the monster into blue shards. "Hell yes!" I cried as I landed in a crouch, dismissing the loot notification I received; not a bad haul at all. "Come on Beor, I am out of energy, give me a hand!"

Regen +1 Energy

ID: 59537 | BD: 9 (7 + 2) | MD: 2 (4 - 2)

Sword Art Used: Tornado Kick - 8 x 1 x 6 - 15 = 48 - 15 = 33 DMG + AOE to Stone Serpent Body Piece x4 (12 NRG) 

Party
[H:1]Grave: 75/88 HP | 0/22 NRG | D: 8  | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:0]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 11/17 NRG | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 1 | HvyM: 1 (Triggered)

Enemies
Stone Serpent Body Piece x4: 0/50 HP | M: 15 | Head Dependent: Upon losing head, body pieces are destroyed.

LD: 18 = 4 Mats + 1000 Col

Edited by Grave

ID# 59609 BD: 2 (Why, just why. Like is this a joke?)

Party
[H:1]Grave: 75/88 HP | 0/22 NRG | D: 8  | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:0]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 9/17 NRG | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 1 | HvyM: 1 (Triggered, Should have put more slots into this)

Enemies

The darkly clad warrior charges forward again only to have the serpent dodge his attacks again and again as a matter of fact it is almost comedic if the two where not in this situation. The man does his best to gather the attention of the monster but his level is clearly not high enough to be drawing agro in this battle. With a slight look of anger he tries a few different basic strikes only for none of them to hit. "I may be a little under leveled for this fight either that or I managed to forget how to use my sword when I went AWOL last time.", states the man as he continues to try his best to kill the stone-hewn beast.

• 2 weeks later...

It was quite humorous to see Beoreson stumbling around after this large pair of rocks that simply wanted to take a bite out of me. "You are so close, Beor!" I egged him on, hoping the poor bastard would actually reclaim his pride and hit something soon. The mini-snake launched itself fangs-first at my legs, and I leaped over the creature, the pair of small boulders scraping along the floor behind me. "Alright, keep him occupied while I get enough energy for a damn Sword Art." I sighed to Beoreson, trying to stick as far away from the monster as possible.

Regen +1 Energy

ID: 60479 | MD: 1 (3 - 2)

Party
[H:1]Grave: 75/88 HP | 1/22 NRG | D: 8  | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:0]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 9/17 NRG | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 1 | HvyM: 1 (Triggered, Should have put more slots into this)

Enemies

Edited by Grave

ID# 60524 BD:3 *Okay, I'm  officially no longer happy with perma roller.*

Party
[H:1]Grave: 75/88 HP | 1/22 NRG | D: 8  | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:0]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 7/17 NRG | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 1 | HvyM: 1 (Triggered, Should have put more slots into this)

Enemies

The man runs forward again and lets his  momentum drag along his strike only to have it blocked by the stone serpent's tail. At that point the warrior's face goes from slightly irritated to complete fury. With a while lot of angry curses and sword waving the man gets no where in his assault of the beast. With a sigh he resigns for a moment and manages to recompose himself and states in a rather defeated tone,"Erm... Sorry, you had to just see that. I kinda lost it for a bit there. I think this boss is a few levels higher then me or I just need to switch to a support role."

It was no longer funny how much Beor was missing; this snake was an asshole and we hated it. "Come on, we have to get this bastard!" I growled, rushing into the fray; if I could keep it still, maybe Beor could head the creature off. The stone serpent hissed at me, before launching a heavy attack at my head height. I dropped to the floor and slid under, the snake scraping across the floor behind me. Kicking my heel against the stone, I pushed back up and ran the other way, towards the snake again, before dropping for the second time, this time grasping the monster in a scissor lock with my legs. As the monster writhed more and more, it became closer and closer to breaking free. "Stab it, Beor!" I screeched, clutching my slowly numbing legs.

(Beoreson has permission to control the snake if he misses, so it can break free or the like)

Regen +1 NRG

ID: 60868 | MD: 4 (6 - 2) 

Party
[H:1]Grave: 75/88 HP | 2/22 NRG | D: 8  | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:0]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 7/17 NRG | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 1 | HvyM: 1 (Triggered, Should have put more slots into this)

Enemies

Edited by Grave

ID# 60925 BD:8 (*Cackles madly*) (Sword art used:Deadly Sins – 7x1 - (7 Energy) - Seven thrusts with the sword in the pattern of the Big Dipper Constellation.)

Beoreson rushes forward and activates his sword art as he gets close enough. With the slight pull of the art guiding his strike the warrior stabs into the serpents belly again and again in a clearly violent wrath. With his energy spent the man then attempts to back up a little bit before the serpent gets a chance to recover. "Hey Grave get out of there,  I'll take the next hit!', shouts the man as he digs in a little bit. Luckily for the warrior he understood that the way agro system in the game. Who ever hit the monster aggravated and then was attacked.

Party
[H:1]Grave: 75/88 HP | 2/22 NRG | D: 8  | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:1]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 0/17 NRG | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 1 | HvyM:

Enemies
Stone Serpent Head: 87/150 HP | D: 20 | Quick Wits: Avoids All AOE Attacks | Body Dependent: Upon losing all body pieces, MD always = 0.

(Beor, just realised you haven't been putting in your passive energy regeneration. In combat you regenerate one energy every turn, so you'd be on 4 Energy still. Also, seriously hoping I land my attack next turn. otherwise I'm gonna have to wait another two turns >.>)

I released my grip on the stone creature as Beor's blade pierced the thick 'flesh' to ensure my legs did not turn to jelly, and rolled back onto numb feet. "Sweet, that is what I call teamwork!" I bellowed, managing to shakily haul myself into a standing position. Beoreson called for me to leave the tanking to him. "Alright, if you are sure..." I called back, scratching the back of my head uncertainly. Just a little while longer and I could lay another Sword Art on the creature.

Regen +1 Energy

ID: 60991 | MD: 5

Party
[H:1]Grave: 75/88 HP | 3/22 NRG | D: 8  | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:1]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 4/17 NRG | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 1 | HvyM:

Enemies
Stone Serpent Head: 87/150 HP | D: 20 | Quick Wits: Avoids All AOE Attacks | Body Dependent: Upon losing all body pieces, MD always = 0.

Edited by Grave
  • 3 weeks later...

ID: 62246 BD:2

Beoreson stands in the front of the stone beast and with some waving of his sword manages to get the beasts attention. He then rushes forward and attempts to slash the monster into pieces. Unluckily for him the strike is a miss and he is left open for a counter from the beast. As he prepares to get smashed by an attack the man thinks to himself, "Well, this could have gone a lot better but... I'm not gonna complain about taking a hit once and a while."

Party
[H:1]Grave: 75/88 HP | 3/22 NRG | D: 8  | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:1]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 4-4=0``/17 NRG | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 1 | HvyM:

Enemies

Edited by Beoreson

I slapped my palm to my forehead as Beoreson continued to miss his swipes, and I called out to the swordsman. "I advise considering taking accuracy on some of your items... I do not think your equipment likes you." I sighed, strolling up to the rock monster, my energy finally ready for my next attack. My right leg swung out in a flash of fiery purple, followed by my left, then my right again, before my right hand swung down for a final, chopping blow to the top of the stone creature's head. A strange, tingling numbness shot up my arm, almost stinging for a moment, and I stumbled back suddenly, clutching my hand between my knees. "Oh, Lord, to think how that would have felt without the pain dampening mechanism..."

Regen +1 EN

ID: 62719 | BD: 9 (7 + 2) | MD: 3

Sword Art Used: Delayed Sword - 8 x 4 = 32 DMG to Stone Serpent Head (4 EN)

Party
[H:1]Grave: 75/88 HP | 0/22 EN | D: 8  | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:1]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 3/17 EN | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 1 | HvyM:

Enemies
Stone Serpent Head: 55/150 HP | D: 20 | Quick Wits: Avoids All AOE Attacks | Body Dependent: Upon losing all body pieces, MD always = 0.

Edited by Grave

"I already have a neckless but I get what your trying to say. I'll get a better one latter when I get the chance.", replies the man  as he backs off from the battle for a second. "Well, what are we going to do about that beast? We both are both out of energy and I'm not that powerful to begin with." asks the warrior. He stares at the stony beast for a moment and  then watches Grave punch it.. "Well, that must've hurt... Wait did it? It shouldn't have.", thinks the black cloaked warrior with an inquisitive look on his face. While pondering that for a moment he thinks to himself, "Nah, that should've hurt him but it sure looked like it." The warrior seems to not have heard anything that Grave said.

Edited by Beoreson
  • 2 weeks later...

"Good, because if the system says anything, you are going to want one." I jested, skirting around the edge of the room, watching the two-part snake carefully. "You can either sit around and wait... or take a leaf from my book and learn my main philosophy; attack until it dies." I told him, puffing heavily. "But... it is nice to catch your breath every now and again..." I sighed, cocking an eyebrow at the immobile snake. "Seems like our friend needs to recover his energy too." I joked, sweeping a hand through my silver locks, even just that simple motion draining me.

Regen +1 EN

ID: 63713 | BD: 1 | MD: 0 (2 - 2)

Party
[H:1]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 3/17 EN | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 1 | HvyM:

Enemies
Stone Serpent Head: 55/150 HP | D: 20 | Quick Wits: Avoids All AOE Attacks | Body Dependent: Upon losing all body pieces, MD always = 0.

Edited by Grave

The battle worn warrior looks over to the Grave and with a smirk heaves his now very heavy sword onto his back. "Hey, who do you think it will attack this time. We both have only hit it one time a piece and now it is getting ready to attack one of us while the other person is trying to defend against it." The warrior then notices exactly how hot it is inside of his armor and growls to himself slightly and mutters to himself, "I wish I could just hit it till it died but their is the fact that my blade weighs too much for me at this moment and the fact that it is way to hot in this armor for this area."

Party
[H:1]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 3+1=4/17 EN | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 2 ( My sword has it........) | HvyM:0

Enemies

Edited by Beoreson

Beor asked who I thought it would attack, and I shrugged. "I do not know. I mean no offense, but I hope it attacks you; the damn creature will barely scratch you... while on the other hand..." I pulled my coat open and lifted my shirt slightly, revealing the glowing, cross-hatched wound on my abdomen. "I think that speaks for itself..." I grumped, looking towards the snake. Beor proceeded to complain about the weight of his weapon. I tugged at my coat to show off my Light Armour, and how it did not heat as easily as heavy armour. "Maybe consider taking Martial Arts; the lightest weapon you could possibly use is your own fist." I stated philosophically, before the snaked aimed a lunge at us. I quickly pushed Beor's shoulder and sidestepped away, the snake simply crashing into the rock wall. My opponent in a daze, I took the chance to bring my fist down like a hammer, taking a large chunk out of the snake's head, cleaving off one of the monster's eyes. "Well... that happened."

ID: 64100 | BD: 10 (8 + 2) | MD: 1

8 DMG to Stone Serpent Head (1 EN)

Party
[H:2]Grave: 75/88 HP | 0/22 EN | D: 8 | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:1]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 3+1=4/17 EN | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 2 | HM: 0

Enemies
Stone Serpent Head: 47/150 HP | D: 20 | Quick Wits: Avoids All AOE Attacks | Body Dependent: Upon losing all body pieces, MD always = 0.

Edited by Grave

Beoreson is shoved by Grave and gets the message that their is an attack coming and rolls out of the way. Their is the loud crash of the stony beast smashing into the wall behind the two warriors. Beoreson turns quickly around to see that the beast smashed into the wall and kicked up some dust, and got it's face bashed in by Grave. " Well, I think it might be a little angry now. I wonder if I can hit the monster with a basic attack?", thinks the warrior to himself. The warrior lugs his sword up and rushes forward to do a basic slash attack on the monster. The warrior goes for a slash on the monster only to have his blade miss the stony beast by a inch or so. "Hey Grave, I think the monster might be a little bit mad, and is now after you.", says the warrior as he points towards the monster that is ignoring his attempts to harm it.

ID# 64179 BD:2+2=4 (Miss) (Dang, guess I can't draw the agro.)

Party
[H:2]Grave: 75/88 HP | 0/22 EN | D: 8 | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:1]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 4+1-2=3/17 EN | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 2 | HM: 0

Enemies
Stone Serpent Head: 47/150 HP | D: 20 | Quick Wits: Avoids All AOE Attacks | Body Dependent: Upon losing all body pieces, MD always = 0.

"Yes, Beor, I-" I began to retort smartly, before some large mass collided with my body. "Ack!" I coughed as the air was squeezed from my body. "Damnit..." I wheezed, feeling the energy of my Thorns reflect the damage back into the beast, and I slammed my fist against the beast's head, smacking the creature against the wall. "Okay... I do not think any amount of aggro you manage to get will matter now." I growled, cradling my chest as I panted.

ID: 64218 | BD: 11 (9 + 2) | MD: 6 (8 - 2)

8 + 2 = 10 DMG to Stone Serpent Head (1 EN)
20 - 9 = 11 DMG to Grave + 7 Thorns to Stone Serpent Head

Party
[H:4]Grave: 64/88 HP | 0/22 EN | D: 8 | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:1]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 4+1-2=3/17 EN | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 2 | HM: 0

Enemies
Stone Serpent Head: 30/150 HP | D: 20 | Quick Wits: Avoids All AOE Attacks | Body Dependent: Upon losing all body pieces, MD always = 0.

Edited by Grave

The black cloaked warrior looks over to the injured man with a slightly guilty look in his eyes and mutters to himself, "God d@*&% it. Can't even be a proper meat shield for my friends." He then takes a minute to recover some of his lost energy and gets ready for the long hull. He needed at least another minute for his skills to reset and he would be able to attack again. "Hey Grave, I still have that potion if you need it and I should be good to go in a minute or so.", states the black haired warrior as he rests for a moment watching Grave fend off the attacks.

Party
[H:4]Grave: 64/88 HP | 0/22 EN | D: 8 | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:1]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 3+1=4/17 EN | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 2 | HM: 0 (Shooting for five so, I can finish it off. Hopefully.)

Enemies
Stone Serpent Head: 30/150 HP | D: 20 | Quick Wits: Avoids All AOE Attacks | Body Dependent: Upon losing all body pieces, MD always = 0.

• 4 weeks later...

I grunted as I clutched my abdomen, throwing a pained smile at Beor. "Do not worry, I still have a lot left in me. I could do this all night." I reassured him with a faint thumbs up. "Speaking of which, how long do you think we have been down here?" I asked, cocking my head as I tried to wrap my head around what we had done and how long it had taken us. It had to have been at least an hour or two since we entered. "No, do not worry, I do not need the potion yet. I will take it if I get too low, but I am still good to keep fighting." I responded to Beor's offer and began to eye off the serpent again. It hissed quietly, before screeching as it launched itself at me, earthen jaw wide open. I raised my arm as a defense, and the creature bit into my flesh through my coat, and I grunted, from the combined pressure on my arm and the weight of the monster pulling my shoulder down. "Crap!" I growled as I attempted to kick the monster off, but it held onto me for dear life.

Regen +1 EN

ID: 66031 | BD: 4 (2 + 2) | MD: 7 (9 - 2)

20 + 1 - 9 = 12 Damage to Grave

Party
[H:4]Grave: 52/88 HP | 1/22 EN | D: 8 | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:1]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 4/17 EN | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 2 | HM: 0

Enemies
Stone Serpent Head: 30/150 HP | D: 20 | Quick Wits: Avoids All AOE Attacks | Body Dependent: Upon losing all body pieces, MD always = 0.

Edited by Grave