[F1-OP] Rise of The Laughing Coffin

SInful was full of malicious intent, his smile; once so charming, turned into something unrecognizable. "CITIZENS OF AINCRAD!" His raspy and dark voice thundered across the streets, it felt as if the players below were being watched. "As you've might've known already... If you die in this game, you die in the real world." Droplets of rain poured down, the scene started to become grim as the elements consumed the first floor. "What you all are about to witness... Is the death of someone who defied Laughing Coffin, watch as he plummets down to his death!" The mastermind laughed maniacally, then ordered a player who sat on top of the edge of the city to jump. He shouted out loud, "Well? What are you waiting for, DO IT! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'VE ENRAGED US! DO YOU KNOW HOW ANGRY I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW!" The player quivered in fear, "Please sir, I didn't mean to do it! Let my sister go... PLEASE!" Sinful smiled, "Well, if I did that, then you'd still be alive." He held a little girl, around the age of thirteen, at choke point with a dagger aimed at her throat, "Let me tell you this, I have an army at my disposal, and no matter what you try, I will always be on top. Well, what's it going to be pal'? Jump off, or watch your sister die!" It was the boiling point now, the man closed his eyes as tears rolled down his cheek. "I'm sorry..." And he was gone, shattered into a burst of pixels. The child within his grasp tried to break free from choke hold, "Let me go!" She screamed. The mastermind let out another laugh, "Let's see how lively you are once you're dead!" He rushed himself over to the border of the safezone and saw his contacts in front of him, six hooded men wielding daggers. "Take care of her, friends." Sinful pushed her out of the safezone, and looked in the other direction, loud screaming that pierced the skies could be heard across the entire first floor. "Now it's time I run." On this very day, two lives were taken, of course, the orange status was not applied to him since he was not the one to do the actual murder. He disappeared into the shadows as chaos started to break out in the Town of Beginnings. "Good luck, Aincrad."

Edited by Sinful

The Irishman found himself on a trip to Aincrad's lowest Floor, in The Town of Beginnings. He was curious to see how it fared, and if anything had changed since his last visit. Of course, there was not much changed aside from new faces of players finally beginning to emerge from inns and taverns and make a stand. However, this was far from an average trip to the large city. He saw a crowd of people, worry on their faces, standing together near the edge of the city. He wondered what everyone was gathered around for.. and why they looked so distraught. That was when he heard a piercing scream fill the air, like a young girl in trouble. 

"H-Huh?" Jomei sounded out, turning in the direction of the sound. As other players looked around, not sure what was going on, Jomei rushed into action. He took off running through the streets of the Started City, looking for just who or what could have been the cause of the scream. He thought if anyone was getting hurt, it would have had to have been outside of the city, out of the safe zone. Turning the last corner, leading back to the main road that led straight out of the city, Jomei's eyes widened in fear of what he saw. A group of hooded figures, all with weapons drawn, and someone dying. He could not tell who it was, or what they looked like; only the shattered remains that rained to the ground. "Bastards!" Jomei yelled as he ran forward, stopping just before the end of the safe zone. His olive green eyes glared at the cloaked figures. "Opal.. what the hell have you started." he said to himself with grit teeth. 

Greg had shown up on the scene and what he saw shocked him. Some man had just put two people to death for angering their guild. 'Laughing Coffin', they called it. Greg had heard rumors about the PK guild, but never thought it had actually been real. He approached an orange-haired man who had muttered something. He begun to speak. "Do you know what's going on with this 'Laughing Coffin'?" he asks, before introducing himself. "My name's Greg. I'm a member of the KoB." He didn't want the other player to feel uncomfortable and mistake him for a member of Laughing Coffin.

Edited by Greg Baxen

The Irishman crossed his arms, his olive eyes glaring out at where the hooded men once were. They had left the scene ever so casually after cutting down a young girl like  pig in a slaughterhouse. His brow was furrowed as he ground his slightly bared teeth, becoming more and more upset that player killing is beginning to become a popular trend. An unfamiliar voice caused Jomei to turn and look over his shoulder to see just who was speaking to him. It was a blonde haired boy, shorter than Jomei and most likely younger. He had asked the green clad man just what was up with this PK guild, this "Laughing Coffin" as they have come to be known as. It was not the first time he had heard of the guild before. He had met a man from the guild during a meeting with Lowenthal, and had heard many words being spread around about it. "Well... They've been around for awhile... But it seems like the truth that Zelrius and Ssendom were killed by other players has gotten out and sparked some Goddamned.. PK revolution." He let out a heavy sigh, looking out into the fields one more time before turning to Greg, as he called himself. "And I feel like its all thanks to the esteemed ex-Vice Commander. Oh, and I'm Jomei."

Davros entered the crowd, glancing around to see what had happened. It seemed as though there had been an inordinate amount of player killing lately, seemingly perpetrated by more than one group going by the same name. He had taken it upon himself to find the leader of at least one group, and point them out to someone who could take care of it. He moved to the front of the group and glanced around for any clues. He was certain that there was something that he was missing.

Roll to detect Sinful  

ID# 56481 results:

Loot: 6+5=11-2=9 Not spotted

Edited by Davros Syb'Aoth

Scarlet dropped the brown paper bag of groceries that she had been carrying at the sound of the scream. She rushed to the edge of the town where a small crowd had formed. She could only assume that something terrible had happened. That was the only reason that people gathered around like this. Judging by the fact that this was happening right near the gate out of town, something had obviously happened just outside. She looked over to one of the players, who seemed to be looking for something, before walking over and glancing around. Her eyes alighted on a masked man, standing on the border, just inside the safe one. She hadnt seen him moments before, so he must have been stealthed. And that  was highly suspicious. She was all set to give up her status as a green player in this gamble. She elbowed the other player who was searching in the side. "Looking for him?" She asked, point with one hand as she pulled her rapier out with her other hand.

ID# 56482 results:

Loot: 18-2=16 Spotted Sinful

Edited by Manta Gaul

Davros rubbed his arm as a crimson haired maiden elbowed him really hard, pointing. Where before there was nothing, now there was a man with white hair. He looked to be trying to sneak back into town, but was still on the inner border of the safe zone. He pulled out his whip. He might not be able to deal very much damage, but the knockback from an attack would definitely be enough to get him out of the safezone, especially if the other woman helped him. And she looked angry. He made sure to get in such a position that the other player couldn't get past him. Hopefully others would help too. His whip cracked, flying right at the masked player. If he critted, this would likely be enough to send him flying out of the safe zone.

Combat Started:

ID# 56483 results:

Battle: 10 Crit

Davros: Hp: 36/36 EN: 9/9

Sinful: Hp: 32/32 EN: 8/8 (No Damage, as in safe zone)

Edited by Davros Syb'Aoth

Scarlet glared at the masked man angrily, prepared to unleash her sword arts and knock the man out of the safe zone. The other player was way ahead of her though, swinging his whip. She made sure to cut off anywhere that the man might try to run if the boy missed. There was absolutely no way that this man wasn't the culprit, with the way that he was dressed. She needed someone to blame for this, and he was the closest thing she had to a suspect. She pointed her rapier, prepared to launch her own attack

Davros: Hp: 36/36 EN: 8/9

Manta Gaul: HP: 160 EN: 40/40

Sinful: Hp: 32/32 EN: 8/8 (No Damage, as in safe zone)

Equipment:

Pinpoint: +3 ACC

Starter Rapier

Edited by Manta Gaul

OOC: I'm sorry, but you two are metagaming. If you've not read in my signature, I am wearing two items, one named Incognito that hides my entire body except for my mouth, and the other is a mask that changes the pitch of my voice. Neither of you could possibly know that Sinful had white hair, but it's partly my fault for not stating it in my first post.

Sinful looked at the two and let his mouth speak for him, "Stop! I don't know what's going on, but this is crazy!" Right after he said that, he received two attacks that knocked him back to a certain degree. Even if they got him out of the safezone, his lackies would finish them off in two seconds. He knew that reasoning was impossible for these two, so he looked around him to see the possible exits. Nothing except for the roof above him, "C'ya later." The mastermind sprinted to Manta and slid through the opening she left available, and from there he started running. 

Forgot ID# 

But CD 3

Edited by Sinful

OOC: I'm sorry, but you are god moding. (Not godmodding). You were detected and attacked. You are now in combat, and I did successfully land a hit on you. Plus, without you having Acrobatics, I don't see any way for you to get up on that roof. A critical hit would have a lot of knockback, something that occurs within safezones as shown in canon.