(PP-F4) The Cold awaits (Kine, and Macradon)

Jonathan stood on the fourth floor. It was early morning but it was still dark. The cold welcomed him and Jonathan moved forward. There was most likely not many players out at this time, but Jonathan would seek them out. He was a bit tired of walking around alone, and being meddled with the hardness of maintaining an uproaring guild. Perhaps they could just hang out. Maybe he could have people meet him and they go and train. Helping others made Jonathan feel good about himself. He moved into Frosty's Cafe which had opened an hour before an ordered himself a chocolate icrecream cone. Even though the floor was cold icecream was good. 

Kine groaned as he let out a deep stretch to ready his sleepy body for the day. The early morning dew started to from onto his iron breastplate as he walked away from the group who got him to floor 4. Panic started to set in as he realized how under-leveled he really was for this area. Oh god... what have i gotten myself into? Dammit Kine, you knew you should have fought with them to gain some levels. Kine shakes his head angerly as if to force the thoughts out of his head before continuing on his way with a slight bit of apprehension.

Sitting in small cafe like tavern, Macradon ordered a strong coffee. It was early in the morning and Macradon wasn't used to wake up this early, but he had to be an early bird to reach the monsters at a good time to get some decent materials he could use for crafting. He would receive his piping hot coffee as he stretched his body. He had nearly just woken up, nothing big about this actually. He remembered when he went out fishing with his uncle, he had to leave early as well, so this wasn't that big of a deal anyways. Rubbing his eyes, he would look through the small cafe, not many were present, which was what Macradon wanted. He wasn't wearing anything that would make him stand out in the crowd. Green and black robes covering his grey bodysuit underneath. It was warm and cozy like a blanket. The only thing that would be distinctive upon him would be a small pin pinned to the collar of his robes. A small red cross with a golden border, as well as necklace with the exact same symbol. He wasn't here with Guild, nor anything guild related, so he didn't want to make it look like he was on anything official at all, he just wanted to blend into the flock of people when they would appear.

Jonathan watched as his icecream arrived and he began to lick it. The man had ordered a strong coffee. Jonathan looked over the seat and seen a man adorning Green and black robes. And a small pin with a red cross. Knights of the Blood Oath. A top Line guild... He has info of what is going on in the higher floors. Jonathan stood and slid into his seat. Sorry for intruding... I just noticed you are a KOB member... And I wanted to know what was going on in the higher floors... Oh The name is Jonathan Founder and Tank Paladin of the Guild Celestial Ascendants. But you probably have never heard of us... 

Kine kept on the snow dusted path with various shivers and swears at the cold. While lazily glancing around to see if anyone in their right minds would be out in this weather this early, he saw a group of two enter what seems to be a cafe with a billowing stack of smoke emerging from it chimney. Warmth... finally. Maybe someone inside can help me out... maybe even help me level up to where I can take care of myself. He then starts off hastily toward the cafe and swings open the door with a bit of extra effort to move the snow out of the way. Stepping through the threshold, he immediately begins to scan the room and looks for an open seat. There was one among the weary faces that stood out with glaring differences. KOB? What are they doing in the lower levels? He mumbled to himself as he pulled out a chair at an empty table at the far end of the room and took a seat. Kine was watching with a hint of curiosity at the knight and the person he seemed to be conversing with.

Macradon was just enjoying the hot and warm morning coffee he had ordered as someone would sit down at his table. Macradon had only been able to enjoy it for a few sips before being intruded by this person, though Macradon would have no ill thoughts, they were just curious. That was until the one coming to his table asked about the frontlines due to his insignia worn upon him. He would sigh slightly as he would let the cup slowly get down to the table to sit and rest there. He would look over at the man and would sit up straight in his chair. Seeing how he wanted to go low with his Guild Identity, but was unable to with his insignia on him, he would think that just the pins and the necklace would be low key enough to stay out of the people's sight, but it didn't seem like it was. 

"You're right, I've never heard about you before now" he would say, trying to be the least rude he could, but it was morning and he hadn't had all his coffee yet, he wasn't in the best of moods, but he tried his hardest to be as positive as he possibly could. "But it's going ... alright ... on the frontlines" he would reply, as things had begun to stagnate again, either due to the disappearance of some people, or that the boss meeting hadn't concluded yet, none of what Macradon would know of. "And nice to make your acquaintance as well, I'm Macradon, Vanguard Commander of the KoB" he would say with a smile as he would bring up the hot coffee to his mouth so he could get a sip off of it. It was delicious.

His Search and Detect, as well as Reveal skill kicked in as he heard a faint voice say something about the guild, though he couldn't exactly pinpoint who or what said it. He would activate his skill to see if anyone were hiding somewhere, those Laughing Coffin members could be anywhere, be it in the safe zone or not. His eyes turned into a different hue, as well as getting another color to them as he scanned through the small tavern, but it didn't seem like anyone were hiding, maybe just someone eavesdropping, but it didn't seem like he could point out who were doing so, as there were some people scattered in the tavern. He would sigh as he would look back at the man at his table. "So ... are you just curious of what's up on the frontlines or what?" he would ask.

Jonathan sat and watched as the player lifted his head from his cup of warm coffee. He kindly said, that he had indeed had never heard of the Celestial Ascendants which took Jonathan to no Surprise. Jonathan turned, facing the rest of the Cafe. There was another two players, both were male and were seated in various locations.He heard the man speak again introducing himself as Macradon, Vanguard Commander of the KoB. He turned his head back to face the Frontliner but as he did he seen the man's eyes a bright yellow which caused Jonathan to blink. It was most likely A high end scout skill most likely. Jonathan Looked down at the engravings of snowflakes in the table. This player seemed to be like Itzal's build but quite a bit more skilled in it. Jonathan smiled as the man asked his next question.  "So ... are you just curious of what's up on the frontlines or what?" Well, I just kind of wanted to know what was going up there. I train every day hoping some day, I can be up there with the rest of you. To be respected asmuch as I  do to the rest of you. I use all the will in my power to help you Frontliners, and I plan to bring a whole large squad of Players to the Frontlines when I join. We need more Frontliners.