[PP-F3] Worn out Welcome [Domarus and Aereth][Complete]

OOC: I could end the thread now, and we continue the drinking with another one if you like.

"Glad to hear that." They continued laughing for some time.

As they reached the blacksmith, Domarus and the NPC changed a few words before the smith started to work on Aereth's leather coat. After some minutes he came back to the front of the shop and gave Aereth his new coat. Equipping it instantly, he was pleased with the look of his new coat. "Thanks a lot smith." Then he turned to Domarus and Keres. "Same here. But I saw some bars and pubs as we walked out of the city. So I'm sure we will find a place to have a good time." he said to both of them while smiling.

Domarus was definitely up to something. As long as he didn't kill or hurt other players, Aereth would have no problem with him, but if he really was up to something like that, Aereth would have to find ways to stop or cut him down if need be. But one thing was painfully obvious. With the level and strength he had right now, he wouldn't stand a single chance against someone like Domarus. He needed to get stronger, much stronger, in order to protect the ones the couldn't protect themselves. 

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth