[PP-F1] What does it take to Cook? <<Earning a Living>> (Stryder, Atzo, Dominion) {Complete}

“Buck up bud,” Atzo said to the kid who seemed as though he was beginning to question himself “Seeing as I am a much higher level,  I will pull larger creatures out. I have been in your shoes, I know what it is like to not do much damage.” Atzo smiled at the kid before activating his FIght Blade sword art once more. The creature's health dropped into the red. “Perfect” Atzo thought to himself “We will finish this off and be out of here fast I can get back to the safezone and start getting to work on crafting, something I should have done a long time ago.” He was weighing his options as the panther got back up. Apparently stun effects didn't happen one after another, maybe paralyze would be different. “Maybe I should be an Alchemist, though it seems that there is quite the abundance of them, I could cook but I don’t think that will be for me either.” Atzo shrugged as he prepared himself to finish off the panther.

@Stryder

ID# 80776

Spoiler

Battle 8+2+1=11 (Hit) [DMG=6*6=36]

Mob (Stunned this round)

Stats

Spoiler

Stryder 60/60 Hp | Energy 3/6 | DMG 2 [H:1]

Atzo 240/240 Hp | Energy 17/26 | DMG 6 | Acc 2 | Eva 3 | LM 1 | Savvy 1 | Bleed 12 [H:3]

Panther 28/130 Hp | DMG 39 [12 Bleed] (LE)

Edited by Atzo

He watched as the panther's health went straight down, hitting the red zone. He couldn't help but be in awe, if he had fought this thing on his own, he would have died. He knew one day, he would get to his level... but for now, he was weak. And as he said, he would pull out bigger creatures that would want to eat him alive, so what? He wasn't going to die yet... Not after everything. And he would get stronger!

"Il get there one day" He replies, running in to strike again. He only had three sword skills avalible to him, so he decided to use the same one again, he had enough energy. He ran in, striking three times in succession quickly, before manurering behind it as to stay out of its way, as it seemed his stun would wear off next round, and he didn't want to get hit.

ID# 80851 results:

Battle: 7

Sword art (Snake Bite) DMG= (2)*3 = 6

Stryder 60/60 Hp | Energy 3/6 | DMG 2 [H:1]

Atzo 240/240 Hp | Energy 17/26 | DMG 6 | Acc 2 | Eva 3 | LM 1 | Savvy 1 | Bleed 12 [H:3]

Panther 22/130 Hp | DMG 39 [12 Bleed] (LE)

Edited by Stryder

Atzo chuckled at Stryder’s comment “We will all get there” suddenly and seemingly out of nowhere the panther grabbed Atzo by the side. Sinking its teeth deep into his back and stomach. He felt a sharp pain, as he hit the ground. His eyes widened he kicked the Panther off of him, jumping to his feet he let out a guttural warcry, it sounded like a Devil that had just exited hell and was about to reek havoc on the land. He was no longer in control of his person. A demonic face could be seen pushing out of his armour. It looked as though it was trying to rip out the armour. The Emerald Green cloak that Atzo adorned was swirling with vivid color, Reds, Blues, and Purples were flying in every which way. There was a evil and devilish aura that was precisely expelling from his person. The aura alone would be enough to make the average person run for the hills. And combined with the stance he took, Misguidance at a 45 degree angle from his person. The aspect of the wolf changed into the aspect of Death. His wolf ears were gone, his face and arms seemed to be skeletal. His eyes seemed to sink into their sockets. He was going to kill.

@Stryder

ID# 80852

Spoiler

Battle 1 (Crit Fail)

Mob 9 (Crit Success) [DMG=39+1=40] (To Atzo)

Stats

Spoiler

Stryder 60/60 Hp | Energy 3/6 | DMG 2 [H:1]

Atzo 200/240 Hp | Energy 15/26 | DMG 6 | Acc 2 | Eva 3 | LM 1 | Savvy 1 | Bleed 12 [H:3]

Panther 16/130 Hp | DMG 39 (LE)

Edited by Atzo

As the panther bit Atzo in the stomach, his whole body flared, his anger peaking. This guy was protecting him, and he just watched him get really hurt!!! And there was nothing he could do about it, though his anger was quickly replaced with something else. Fear. He watched as the sweet, semi lost guy he had met changed, suddenly he looked to be skeletal, and had this... really evil vibe coming from him. His cloak looking like something pulled directly from the underworld, and the warcry... Somehting had happened to this guy, and he didn't know what!! He was shuddering, scared, worried that his killing gaze would change to him next.

"Atzo... Calm down!!" He yells out in fear, all his attention on him, and completely ignoring the panther that was getting up, looking at both of them.

Stryder 60/60 Hp | Energy 2/6 | DMG 2 [H:1]

Atzo 200/240 Hp | Energy 15/26 | DMG 6 | Acc 2 | Eva 3 | LM 1 | Savvy 1 | Bleed 12 [H:3]

Panther 16/130 Hp | DMG 39 (LE)

Atzo Rushed the beast and activated Fight Blade. He hit the boss sprinting at fifteen miles per hour, its health dropped to Zero and Atzo collapsed to his knees. His body returning to its normal form, wolf ears sprouting back on his head. Breathing deeply he struggled to stand up, using Misguidance as support. He turned to Stryder whose face was full of fear “What just happened?” Atzo had no idea what happened. One second the panther hit him, the next he was on his knees and the panther was gone. Based on Stryder’s expression he had probably fallen into a bloodlust. One that was similar to what Red did. “I didn’t get much but hopefully this helps you” He said as he sent the Col to Stryder. He had hoped to get a weapon or armour to give him but was not so lucky. Still he was out of breath and weak, he could feel himself shaking and threatening to fall flat on his face

@Stryder

ID# 80859 

Spoiler

Battle 5+2+1=8 (Hit) [DMG=6*6=36]

Mob 6-3=3 (Fail)

ID# 80861

Spoiler

Loot 8+1=9 (T1 Mat)

(480 Col Given to Stryder)

Stats

Spoiler

Stryder 60/60 Hp | Energy 2/6 | DMG 2 [H:1]

Atzo 200/240 Hp | Energy 15/26 | DMG 6 | Acc 2 | Eva 3 | LM 1 | Savvy 1 | Bleed 12 [H:3]

Panther 16/130 Hp | DMG 39 (LE)

Edited by Atzo

Sky watched as the beast died brutally, and as Atzo fell down and changed back to normal. He was relieved to see him back to how he had met him, though he doubted he would see him the same way ever again....

"You changed... went into a skeletal blood lust... " He says back, before quickly noticing him looking like he was going to fall. He seemed like he was back to normal, so he guessed it was safe. He walked up to him, making sure that he wasn't about to fall over. He watched as he received col, shaking a little as he steadied the guy.

"Thanks.... It will help... If anything i can buy some gear..." He replies with, continuing to hold the guy in place. He took great care not to look into his sword, not wanting to see that again. He shook his head, snapping out of his fear. It was over now, he was back to normal, no need to be so scared.

"You going to be okay?"

------

480 Col Recived From Atzo

Edited by Stryder

“Huh, So Ren really did rub off on me more than I thought.” He said to himself as Stryder helped steady him. “I apologize for any fear I cause you. I hope you will forgive me.” The two made their way back to the main city and Atzo said goodbye to Stryder. It was going to be a good night. He was going to sleep like a rock once he made it back to his mansion. “At least I know that I am alive and still conscious.” he said to himself as he walked. “If I hadn’t gained control like I did, I would have probably attacked the kid. And that would not have been good for anyone. I like him though, I will say that. He is a good kid, I am glad I will be able to help him move forward in the game. Who knows maybe he will be the one to beat it in the end.” It was a weird thought, the game ending. It was definitely not one that he wanted to see happen. Though all good things must come to an end.

Summery

All - 2 SP

@Stryder - 880 Col (Atzo's thread col given to Stryder | @Dominion is not getting Col Allocation due to low post count)

Atzo - Profession <<Alchemist>> | 1 T1 Mat | Extra Mats to be rolled by Aoda when he locks it

Edited by Atzo