{PP-F9} Stronger Flames -Hidden and Myself-

It had been some time since Domarus had seen Hidden.  He needed to check up on her since much could change over time.  Besides, he should be with her more frequently to ensure she was on the proper course to where he wanted her to go.  Therefore, he invited her to take a quest with him on the ninth floor.  The boss would be relatively easy to take down, especially with Domarus' AoE sword arts.  Once the boss was taken down he would have more experience points and hopefully she'd do more quests with him.  He needed another grinding partner so that he could catch up with Aereth, and fast.  Unfortunately he couldn't do random quests anymore, or at least until the twenty first floor was unlocked.  Domarus had quite a ways to go.  After sending the message he leaned against the cliff.  He was wearing his Hopebreaker Set, as well as his weapon soul seeker.  Rhozarth sat on an elevated surface where he had a good view of the area around.  Keres sat a little ways away with Porvós wrapped around her torso.  Keres was going through withdrawal symptoms.  Currently she was going through denial, loss of appetite, lethargy, weakness, craving, and other minor effects.  Aereth's assistance was helpful but it was not nearly enough.  Right now she was in the stage of denial, refusing to believe that pain had been absolutely and completely removed from the system entirely.  Pain was her only addiction and it was an extremely powerful addiction.  Something she was not ready to just let go of.

@Hidden

She exited her and Sey's house as soon as she heard that Domarus needed her. She adorned her cloak, Unique Dagger, and her accuracy ring. As she entered the town of Taft and moved to the gates, those around her remained wary. Not many of these people enjoyed her ways. These people were all about being open, and was completely concealed at all times. She teleported from Taft to floor nine. As she did, she was surrounded in intense heat. She shuddered distastefully as she looked around the area. The ground was made of hardened dirt, obsidian and volcanic ash. She moved forward through the town, soon finding the player she had set out to meet. As she neared she nodded to the man and then glanced over at Keres, who did not look like she was doing so well. She wondered what could have been going on, but did not dare ask. "Hello. What perhaps do you need of me?" She asked the man. He knew he wanted to take her on a quest, but what quest she had no idea. She had been going on a few quests here and there recently. [censored] had been a while since she had upgraded her dagger.

@Domarus

Edited by Hidden

Domarus watched as the player Hidden approached the area.  Even though her higher features were withheld from view, Domarus could tell by the shape her mouth took as well as her posture that Hidden disliked this floor.  Domarus of course could care less, but it was torment for Keres since she wouldn't be able to feel the stinging burn from lava or fire.  She was unpredictable and the only reason he had brought her with him was because he was worried she might kill herself.  Domarus nodded as he pushed off from the cliff and made his way over to Hidden.  
     "Indeed.  There was a quest entitled guardian of fire.  I looked up on the quest and discovered how unbelievably easy this quest would be.  So to spare me boredom I figured I may as well bring a friend along.  Not to mention it would gain experience points for yourself as well as I."   It was partnership essentially.  They would assist each other in gaining experience and skill points as well as keep things from becoming boring or tedious.  If the quest or dungeon was an actual challenge then he would have no issue going about it himself.  Of course his searching skills were rather poor so he would need a scout to assist him in finding a dungeon in the first place.  Domarus glanced at Keres and was beginning to wonder what the hell he was going to do with her.  Her state was pathetic but he had much on his hands at the moment.  Unfortunately he was going to need to put some time aside and deal with her.

@Hidden

Hidden watched as the man stepped forth and told her of his needs. She frowned and replied, "If I wouldn't have to do it later in my journies, I would almost say this is a fool's errand then. I guess I am trying to gain a few quick levels, and doing nothing is not a way to do that" she let out an exasperated sigh and looked to the woman. She seemed utterly distraught. "Perhaps may I ask what would be wrong with her?" Umbra came forth from behind the cloaked girl and stared intently at Keres. "If such quest is so easy, we might as well go in and find ourselves a dungeon or such. I can give it a look. At the moment, chances are a bit low. Completely possible though" she told the man. She had little invested in the scouting path as she needed to gain her damage. Scouting was one of the last parts of her builds. She couldn't invest in it until she completely done with her damage and mitigation, along with evasion and accuracy. That was quite a few skills and mods to go through before that time even came. "I have little invested into scouting, but they are a little more developed then yours" she informed him.

@Domarus

Domarus listened to her and he chuckled.  It appeared that she had the same view on quests as he did.

"That's how I felt about these sorts of quests.  I despise weakness but I don't care about fighting weaklings.  Still, the experience is what I need so I wanted someone to aid me in enduring this so that I could get the experience."  When she asked about Keres Domarus gave his servant a glance, watching quietly before answering that question.
     "Essentially the cardinal system seems to have removed any way to disable the pain dampeners.  She was a lot worse when we first discovered this.  I'm keeping her with me to make sure she doesn't...  Kill herself in an attempt to feel pain again."  When Hidden began to speak again, she mentioned how they could take on a dungeon afterwards, if they could find one that is.  Domarus grinned and chuckled through his helmet.
     "Now that would make this interesting.  That might be a decent challenge.  Perhaps the boss itself would be difficult.  And I understand what you mean about minimal searching skills.  Your like me in that you want to be strong.  Actually, that reminds me of something."  He had definitely put it off for a while now and he expected an answer to his question sooner or later.  She had been avoiding it for quite some time now after all.
     "Have you found an answer to my question?"

@Hidden

Hidden smiled as Domarus noted that the hate of not getting challenged was something they shared. She nodded and then joked, "Perhaps you need a tank for such operations. I am not too good at enduring!" She giggled and then Domarus went into the explanation of Keres. Apparently she was suffering from one of the bug fixes. She winced and said, "Quite a strange addiction, but I understand your means of keeping her around. Withdrawl I hear can be quite harsh" She gave Keres a glance and managed to even catch the woman's eye for a second. She appeared to be in enough pain about not being able to feel pain. He liked the idea of a dungeon though, which pleased her. Even Domarus thought it might be a challenge. She liked the idea of a challenge, but hopefully their glass tank team would not be struck down almost instantly by the boss. Especially since Domarus himself had no tanking skills to gather hate. Then he mentioned her question. She was just about to request more time when it all came to her.

She flashed back into her previous life, where no one liked her. Not even her father. She did everything she could to impress him, but he just didn't care after her mother's death. The other children in her schools made fun of her, and a boy had a invading affection for her. She was not strong enough to stop him, not courageous enough to stand up for herself and speak up. There was only one time where she had stood up for herself.

She began to mutter, where her words were barely sensible. "I-I-I want P-power." Then her eyes went glassy as she felt herself fall into the flashback. As she felt her mind leaving her body, her one thought was 'Uh-oh. Here we go again'

@Domarus Reply for the next exciting flashback of Hidden!

Domarus chuckled at Hidden's joke.  In truth he didn't really find it all too humorous but he was still keeping his facade up.  Her next comment seemed to be related to empathy for Keres.  Domarus nodded and turned to look at Keres, who just stared at the ground.
    "Indeed.  She's going through the phase of denial, with multiple side effects at the moment.  While she's in this phase I'll keep her by my side at all times until I can find an alternative that doesn't include putting her in chains.  Honestly I have no idea what I'll be doing with her, at least, if she remains in this state.  I'm not a psychiatrist so I've no idea how to get her out of it.  If there is a psychiatrist, I believe they'd try to get her out of her obsession with pain which won't end well."  He wondered if there really was a psychiatrist in this game, he may need to find one.  Until then all he could do was try to guide her to an area that wouldn't kill her.  After asking his question, Hidden seemed to hesitate.  She looked the same way she had the other two times, concerned and uncertain.  For a moment it looked like she was going to put it off again but this time something was off.  She stared into the distance for a moment or two and Domarus simply stared at her, the red glow of his visor keeping steadily.  When she finally responded it was quick and to the point, but a little shaky.  It sort of reminded him about Sakoda, save for Hidden was clearly more right in the head.  He waited for a moment and it looked like she was fading out again.  Hidden wished to have power.  To what end however?  She had not told him that.  When Hidden came to again he would ask.
     "Power is one thing, but what do you intend to do with it?  Do you seek power for power's sake?  Do you seek retribution among certain people?  Pride?  Justice?  Or do you seek to protect others with this strength and aid in finishing the game?"

@Hidden

Hidden felt herself as if she was drifting, fading away from the world of reality.

in_the_alley_by_korbox-d4oweup.jpg

August 17th, 2022
10:37 P.M

Hilda stood there, beginning her trek back home from the walk she went on. Being home today just didn't feel right. Her father Thwasn't home as he was probably out with his buddies and getting drunk or something of that sort. Meaning, she could go around and do whatever she want. She took a left down the familiar alley that would take her home. This alley was made of many rundown buildings, which was strange for a coastal city to have. Potholes were found in the broken stone road. She sighed and then she seen it. A dark figure walked down the other way from the other side fo the alley, heading her way. Hilda ensured her hood was up and continued walking, her hand moving to the knife in her sweatshirt's pocket. The figure began to move faster, and Hilda's heart began to skip a beat. When the figure became in close range, Hilda knew who it belonged to. Stacy Beauregard stood in front of her, a sly smile on her face. Her family was rich and she  was the spoiled princess. She was unliked by many at school for her controlling ways and drinking habits. Yes. Stacy enjoyed her alcohol and many boys gave into her wants just to get into her pants. Now she stood here, a smug smile playing on her face. "Hilda Bidden" She spoke. "Have you got me my money yet?" She laughed. Hilda gulped and said, "I don't owe you any money and I am not just going to give you money for alcohol" She answered plainly. She tried to step around the girl, but Stacy blocked the path. "Well then. We will just have to make a few arrangements" the other girl laughed. She reached into her backpack and pulled out a gun, pointing it at Hilda. Her heart pumped faster as she stared at the gun. "Killing is illegal, you want to spend the rest of you life behind bars?" Hilda asked. "Huh?" The woman replied. "Don't you get it? Nobody cares about you. Nobody is going to report that you are missing. Nobody likes you,, not even your parents" Hilda felt her fear beginning to turn into anger. "I bet the reason your mother is dead, is because she killed herself she was so disappointed in you" Hilda  was enraged, but she spoke calmly. "Shut up" The girl in front of her laughed. "What was that? Might I remind you, who has the gun in this situation? Oh wait, I do so you are going to do what I hav-" Hilda snapped, putting everything into anger. "SHUT UP!" She screamed at the other girl. It took Stacy by surprise and she took a step back. In a flash, the knife in her pocket was out and it was flung at Stacy. It impaled the girl's gun arm and she stopped the gun, screaming in pain. Taking forth the chance, she stepped forward, pulling the knife out of the girl's arm and slammed into her. The girl fell with a cry to the ground, tears streamed down her face. "You are going to die" Hilda fumed, rage taken over her actions immediatly. "PLEASE" Stacy cried. "I'll leave you alone! Please have mercy!" Hilda laughed. "Nobody will find out where you've gone. You deserve worse then death" Then she completely went over board. She raised the knife and began to stab the girl in the head repeatedly, and eventually the screams died out entirely. She stood there shakily, her mind coming aware of what she had done. She began to cry, but knew she had to do something. The ocean. She would wash away the evidence.

Hidden would return into the world, feeling a bit pale as she came back too. Not much had changed. Domarus looked as if he had just gotten done saying something. She thought for a moment of how to finish her sentence. "I want power to matter. To be respected... to be noticed. Power can get me respect, ensure that people care about what I think. Without power, what would people respect you?" She had received so much pain in her past life due to no one caring about what she thought or felt. Power could give her influence, and the ability to strike down those who didn't care.

@Domarus

Domarus listened to Hidden's words and listened to them with extreme care.  She craved nothing, nothing at all, save for power.  The power to make others respect her and nothing more.  Domarus grinned upon hearing her words and didn't bother to hide it.  He nodded knowingly.  While Hidden's face appeared paled from a memory, her eyes carried a fire that refused to give out.  Perhaps, under different circumstances, Hidden might have been his apprentice and not Sakoda.  Still he would work with what he had.
     "You want power to be noticed?  Respected?  That would depend on the form of respect.  There are two forms:  The first is where you do things to gain a good reputation.  People will know your name, talk nicely to you, and you essentially get nothing in return.  Many people would still attack you, even if you can defend yourself easily.  The other is giving a show of force.  Showing people that you are a force to be reckoned with.  The response is respect in the form of acknowledgement of your threat.  The danger you pose.  This is the form of respect players like Teayre possess.  They respect her strength."  Domarus drew his weapon, seeing no reaction come from Keres.
     "Now then.  How about we get started on making you strong then?  It will be up to you to decide how you wish to be respected."  Domarus was ready to take on the quest and gain the experience he needed.  He would soon enough gain more power than Hidden could dream of, and soon he would show her that power.  After all, she was going to be his general.

@Hidden

Hidden stood there, face paled from the memory. She had originally thought she buried that memory so deep that it would never arise again. She wanted to forget her past, and never have to deal with it again. She wished to hide from what she had done. She knew she couldn't, the screams would burn inside her for as long as she went on. She would have to hold every memory like a shackle until the day she could no longer hold it any farther. Domarus spoke of respect, and its two forms. The first seemed like no source of respect. Respect is where people bowed to you, weened to your power. The second appeared much more to her style, others fearing her. "The second one is most definitely for me. Fear is what I shall instill in those before me" She was to hunt down all in front of her. This Teayre character had what she wanted apparently. She sounded powerful, and that meant two things. Teayre was a powerful entity in Aincrad. And would be a powerful enemy if she stood in her way.

"Let's go. The more experience, means I am just that much stronger" She looked at Domarus. He was her ally, but if they sided against eachother it could be dangerous. No one was more dangerous than your closest allies.

@Domarus

Domarus watched as she seemed to withdraw from whatever she was having, a bit pale as she recovered.  Something haunted her, most likely from her past.  What it was however Domarus could only guess.  Going off of what she had said before, it was more than likely a beating she took or something along the lines.  Regardless of what it was she seemed ready to answer him.  She informed him that it was the second of the two that she craved.  To this Domarus allowed his tall figure to shift a little.  Truth be told this was exactly what he had been hoping for.  He needed an assassin, someone who would work in the shadows and control his more, shadowed network.  If this was what Hidden wanted, then she could be that person.  Outwardly he showed curiosity more than anything.
     "Interesting...  I will admit I can't help but wonder what could have happened that would bring you to such a conclusion."  She suggested that they begin to move in order to go search for a dungeon.  Domarus nodded and followed suit.  She was going to be the scout on this mission, but that by no means made her the leader.  And if she felt otherwise she would soon find out the truth of the matter.  He glanced at Keres who sat there silently for a moment, before getting up and following him grudgingly, her eyes nearly dead.
     "Well while I chose a different path, I do know a few things about the one you have chosen.  If you wish for my help, I can assist you with your goals."

@Hidden

Hidden watched as Domarus stood, looking over at her with curiosity. He stated his view, which she hardly understood. She did not reply to it and just slowly began to be moving forward. It was supposedly going to take a while before they finally got there. She thought for a moment and she looked over to Keres and found that she looked sullen and dead inside. Hidden gave off a breath of exasperation as she thought what she could possibly do for one in such position. Domarus was probably the only reason she was alive. She had never heard of such a addiction and apparently it was a strong one at that. She probably was not too much into emotional pain. Emotional pain tore you up from the inside and physical was something that went away over time. There was sorts of punishments or tortures that could inflict both at once. She ended her thought process and Domarus caught up with her and she began to move forward in silence. Then, a question popped into her head. She glanced over at Domarus and spoke clearly, her words sounding questioning and spiked with curiosity. "What is your opinion on Orange players? And not like those who kill for fun, but instead with a purpose. Everything in this world must be competed with a purpose" She hoped she did not just tell him she planned to be a PKer some day. Most did not fear green players, orange players were always considered a threat. 

Domarus noticed that Hidden was silent as she joined him and walked beside him.  Nobody but an imbecile could have missed that little bit.  Some people hated silence but Domarus didn't exactly mind it.  Not at all in fact.  He was an excellent multitasked but when he had the chance he would focus on one goal rather than conversation as well as his plans.  Today was all about gathering experience points and training Hidden up.  Domarus needed to catch up with Aereth and fast.  He may need to do a few solo quests, maybe even dungeons.  However due to him not being a scout he might need to purchase some maps.  Once he did all he needed to do was face the mobs required and take on the boss.  As long as the floor wasn't too high a level he should have no problem clearing out the dungeon.  Then Hidden spoke up.  Domarus turned to her as he listened to her question.  He supposed a question like that would have arisen at some point, and as usual, he was prepared.  He took a deep breath before replying.
    "Interesting that you would ask that not too long after our previous discussion..  Honestly it depends on the motive.  I have a friend who's been taking out orange players and seeks to eliminate them all.  Mainly those who kill without a valid reason.  Killing people who don't deserve to die.  I have no issue with that kind of pker.  I don't know any other player killers, but I heard Teayre has a bloodlust.  In general, I tend to be cautious no matter who they are.  Even if they're green."  He glanced at Hidden when he said the last line, trying to give her an idea of how much he thought about this.
     "Player killers aren't the most dangerous player.  Anyone sees the cursor and they're already alert.  If you're with a green player however, you have no way of knowing if they'll attack you or not.  It's that unknown factor that makes them dangerous."

@Hidden

Hidden walked forward, her stride graceful and quiet. Her footsteps hardly ever made a noise as she moved around, even without her trying. After she asked her question to Domarus he took a breath and continued to answer her question. Domarus appeared to have a little opinion on it, but he said there had to be a good motive to do it. Not just running around killing players. He also mentioned a friend he had who hunted these players. She was not scared of a player who hunted those kind of players, because after you become orange, no one knows how many players you have killed. As long as you refuse redemption, it could remain secret and quiet. Domarus did inform her that everyone is expecting a player killer to attack, but a green player is unidentifiable. Hard to tell their motives. He made a valid point, but the fear factor was something she wanted. "I see" She responded. She kept walking forward, paying a little attention to her surroundings. She wasn't too worried. People would have quite a few problems if they attacked them. "Your friends motives are dangerous. That would include many guilds to be his enemy" She found her gaze to be found at Keres and thought not of her problem, but instead the life of a servant or having a servant. She wondered the story behind it all and how she became his loyal servant. She never became that close to anyone to trust them enough to have them be her servant. She definitely was not a follower and would not be a servant of someone else. She was a person who followed her own orders. 

@Domarus

Hidden's movements were rather silent and Domarus was impressed.  He had spent most of his time mastering the ability to hide in plain sight:  A shadow walking in the light unseen.  Outwardly he didn't hide his presence, and yet people didn't actually see Domarus.  Not the real version at least.  People like Hidden spent their time mastering the shadows.  Going about unseen, unheard, able to do and hear anything going on.  It would be good to have someone who could operate in the shadows.  It would be excellent in fact.  And if she did become his general, but wasn't a part of the guild, she would be able to operate far easier and with less restrictions.  Domarus turned to her as she mentioned the danger involving Aereth's goals.  Domarus nodded.
     "Indeed.  I already have an idea as to aid him in his official goal, but to do that he needs to learn the meaning of caution and preparation.  He is not there yet.  Most likely he's getting himself into a mess that he can't escape by himself.  When it happens I'd like it if you assisted me in getting him out.  Most people fail to learn anything at all unless they have an extreme experience.  It's that one experience that changes one's perspective.  Don't you agree Hidden?"  He turned to glance at Keres, who was still solemnly walking behind her, a shadow over her face and utterly silent.  Porvós had shifted to a position where he would be able to stop her movements, obviously taking Domarus' words to heart and preparing for anything Keres might do in this unpredictable state.

@Hidden

She walked beside the longer man, having to keep her pace quick due to the man's strides. Metres appeared to be walking numbly behind them, keeping up though. Provost was wrapped around the girl in a rather strange position, appearing to be ready to construct her. She mentally told herself that she was to find something to aid the girl in recovering from her depressed state. Domarus spoke of his friend, and where Domarus wanted to help him, the man wasn't cautious about this business. She shook her head and said, "being unrationable is not good, especially when dealing with groups of people who have killed before and are wanting to do it again. Some have tasted blood and enjoyed it, and others have just experienced it and aren't afraid to do it again". He mentioned to her if anything happened to his friend, he expected her help to help save him. "If he is hunting player killers who kill for fun, they would probably kill him on spot, or perhaps even use him as bait" She glanced nervously at Domarus who was one of those who appeared to already be prepared for being baited. He expected it even. Domarus then mentioned it took just one experience to change someone's view entirely. She lost a little color in her face, but nodded as an answer. Stacy kept returning to her head, the blood and the smell was something she could never put down enough that it would stay down. She had managed to keep it down for a long period of time, not thinking about it. Perhaps holding it in was the cause for the flashbacks?

@Domarus you can spawn or monsters if you would like.

Domarus heard her words and waited for her to finish before replying.  She was of course right, but what she didn't know was that he had planned this whole thing out.  He knew the group Aereth targeted wouldn't kill him.  They would try getting info out of him.  However since pain was no longer existent in this game, Domarus knew they would need to come up with some other method to wring the information out of him.  He turned to Keres.
     "You recall that group I told you about a few weeks ago?  The organization who kidnaps children?  That was who he was targeting."  When he saw the color leave her face he knew he struck home.  One day she would share the truth, just as he might share part of the truth to her and Aereth.  Might, mind you.  Domarus suddenly felt himself being vaulted forward into the air as well as his health dropping.  He altered his body to straighten himself and landed on his feet, digging into the rough ground to slow himself down and he saw what hit them:  Four fiery serpents with stone like scales, the magma's heat venting through the lines.  One mob's head was about the size of Domarus' torso but it didn't frighten him.  He activated charge, shooting forward and releasing Explode Catapult on them, dealing nearly enough damage to one shot each and every one of them, but still not enough.  As he ended he nodded to @Hidden to finish the job.  She did have higher LD stats after all.

Spoiler

Domarus:  464/640  -  64/64  -  54 MIT  -  14-15 DMG  -  3-4 ACC  -  24 THRN  -  96-54x4=168 dmg
Hidden:  ???/???  -  ??/??  -  ?? MIT  -  ?? DMG  -  ? ACC

Flame Serpent 1:  
86/320  -  96 dmg  -  14+1x2x7+24=234 dmg
Flame Serpent 2:  
86/320  -  96 dmg  -  14+1x2x7+24=234 dmg
Flame Serpent 3:  
86/320  -  96 dmg  -  14+1x2x7+24=234 dmg
Flame Serpent 4:  
86/320  -  96 dmg  -  14+1x2x7+24=234 dmg

ID#  85758  BD:  6  MD:  10

Edited by Domarus

I meant the quest mobs. @Domarus

Hidden walked next to Domarus, her face slowly beginning to return to its color. She tried to forget Stacy, but the woman just kept popping up. Then, Domarus asked her if she remembered the group they spoke about. She nodded sincerely, wondering what that group could possibly have anything to do with what they were talking about. He answered by saying that the group the boy hunted was that one. Then it dawned on her. She turned wildly to the man, desperation hinted in her voice. "You are not talking about Aereth are you?" His facial expression appeared to have gave away it all. Aereth was running around wildly, thinking he was all big and mighty and trying to single-handedly take them on. "He is a dolt. I knew it from the first time I met him" She giggled, but then Domarus was sent flying into the ground. She heard a rubbing on the ground from her current position. She flicked her wrist, her knife falling into her hand. How had she not heard them coming up behind them? She must have been too distracted. She stepped forward, already preparing her attack. They attacked in unison though. Attacking from all different directions, she was immediately countered and forced into an evasive maneuver. She dodged each attack and Domarus came forth, striking each of them and bringing them low in health. Not low enough for her tier one skills though. She looked to Domarus who seemed to be expecting her to finish them off. "I don't have AoE or high damage output. Tier one dagger user remember?"

Spoiler

85760 BD:2

Domarus:  464/640  -  64/64  -  54 MIT  -  14-15 DMG  -  3-4 ACC  -  24 THRN  -  96-54x4=168 dmg
Hidden:  480/480  -  47/48  -  0 MIT  -  8 DMG  -  3 ACC - 3 EVA

Flame Serpent 1:  
86/320  -  96 dmg  -  14+1x2x7+24=234 dmg
Flame Serpent 2:  
86/320  -  96 dmg  -  14+1x2x7+24=234 dmg
Flame Serpent 3:  
86/320  -  96 dmg  -  14+1x2x7+24=234 dmg
Flame Serpent 4:  
86/320  -  96 dmg  -  14+1x2x7+24=234 dmg

Edited by Hidden

Domarus rushed forward, releasing Explode Catapult on the four snakes again and ending their existence.  They may be leveled with him, but they were still pathetically weak.  The downside was that he ran out of energy swiftly.  He would need to get ranks in meditation soon enough if he wanted to last a long time.  Meditation however, would need to wait till he maximized his offensive capabilities.  He turned to Hidden who seemed nervous for his life at first, but then was giggling about how big of an idiot he was.  Domarus shrugged.
     "He has potential in him.  He just needs the right push is all Hidden."  No doubt he'd be experiencing that push right about now.  Domarus knew his energy wouldn't rise for a bit so he'd need to wait a moment.  The quest's objective should be somewhere nearby.  Luckily the monsters he was told, were rather pathetic so he wouldn't need to regenerate his energy for too long. 
     "It shouldn't be too long now, but in the meantime why don't we take a look and see if there's a chest anywhere nearby.  I heard that chests have been seen more commonly now so it's worth a shot."

Spoiler

ID#  85805  BD:  8  MD:  2

Domarus:  464/640  -  8/64  -  54 MIT  -  14-15 DMG  -  3-4 ACC  -  24 THRN  -  96-54x4=168 dmg
@Hidden:  480/480  -  47/48  -  0 MIT  -  8 DMG  -  3 ACC - 3 EVA

Flame Serpent 1:  
0/320  -  96 dmg  -  15x2x7=210 dmg
Flame Serpent 2:  
0/320  -  96 dmg  -  15x2x7=210 dmg
Flame Serpent 3:  
0/320  -  96 dmg  -  15x2x7=210 dmg
Flame Serpent 4:  
0/320  -  96 dmg  -  15x2x7=210 dmg

Edited by Domarus
  • 1 month later...

Hidden observed as Domarus moved swiftly through the serpents, finishing each off with ease. She sheathed her dagger, sliding it into the sleeve of her cloak. Domarus noted then, that Aereth had potiental, he just needed the right push. "If he gets caught, perhaps that will put some sense into him if he survives through it. Still, I perfer to travel alone, but usually its under the cover of darkness, not just blindly moving forth and attacking random player killers" She watched his sheath his axe and mention that they should be able to move on in a moment, but they should search for a chest.She nodded and walked off a little distance. She trailed the edges of the cave and searched for a chest, but no such luck came. She shook her head and returned to Domarus, reporting her findings. "I found absolutely nothing. Not even a dungeon that could provide useful at a later date. I found nothing of interest...unless rock walls and trees interest you" She turned away, waiting for @Domarus's energy to refill.

87185 LD:3+4=7. No Chest found.

Edited by Hidden