[F1-pp]Plucking flours (with Saphira) <<EAL>> COMPLETED

Hei and Saphira had messaged for a while now, and today was the day, when Hei would help the lower levelled player to obtain a profession. The two of them had already talked about that, and Saphira would like to be an alchemist, so he went to the traders place and looked for the NPC who would give them the quest to obtain the alchemy skill.

- How will I find this guy? I always go to Marek, the tailors guy, if I need some mats, so I'll have to search a little, or maybe I just ask the next NPC I see. - and so Hei walked over to one of the traders and asked him, if he knew where the Alchemy teacher would be, and indeed, the NPC knew and told him the way. Over at the alchemy teacher he talked to the middle aged man, asking him, what a new apprentice would have to do, and got the quest. Hei opened the menu and had a look at the quest. To obtain the skill of alchemy and brewing potions, one has to find some rare flowers, which then need to be brought back to the master of alchemy Andreen. Andreen will then show the worthy apprentice how to brew some potion from it.

With that information, Hei went back to his shop, where he would meet with Saphira a little later.

( @Saphira hier unser neuer thread. Am ende bekommst du den alchemie skill.)

• 4 weeks later...

Saphira was outside the town. She walked over a green meadow with little hills and a few trees. She looked up to the sky, the sky was blue and clear, a soft breeze let her hair fly. - I have not much time left before I will met Hei on his tailors shop, I should walk back soon - she thought and looked around. behind her at some distance she saw the town and a few meters in front of her she could see the place where she has met Hei. - I am glad that I have met Hei, it was really funny to search the ore, and I am happy that he gave me armour - she looked down on her black leather armour. Saphira walked the little hill down and to the lake. The water was clear and she could see the ground of the lake. A few minutes Saphira stand there and looked in the lake - it looks so peaceful - startled Saphira cringed, as she rememdered, that she wanted to met Hei. - Damn! I will be late - she turns around and ran back to the town. Her raven cloak fluttered like raven wings in the wind.

Exhausted Saphira reached Heis tailor shop `The Hanger` and stepped in. - Sorry, I am late - she said.

Edited by Saphira

He was back half an hour before he would meet with Saphira, so he was tidying up the big room of his store a little, so she would not have to sit in his chaos. After he finished that, he stood there, opening his menu to have a look at the time. - It's still a few minutes before she should come, so I still have time left to make some tea for us, and if I hurry, I can even buy some cookies. - with this in mind, Hei put on his cloak, left the shop and went strait for the next vendor NPC. "Hi there Alex, I need some cookies, do you have any?" he asked the guy, he was visiting regularly for food. The NPC quickly looked through his stash and found some chocolate ones, he then handed over to Hei. "Thanks man" Hei thanked him, before quickly walking back to his store.
When he was back at the store, he prepared some tea and waited for Saphira to turn up. She took longer than he had thought, and so he had some more time, to think about what to say to her, and if he had forgotten anything, but there was nothing he would remember.

When Saphira turned up and instantly apologized herself for being late, he couldn't other than smile. "It's ok, don't worry about that. I just returned myself, so come on in." he said, guiding her through the shop to the kitchen. "I prepared some tea, and got cookies, I hope you like the chocolate ones. " he said, while signing her to take a seat. He sat down himself, took a cookie and some tea and began talking. "I was at the crafter's place and talked to some of the people there, trying to find out what you would have to do to become an alchemist. And it sounded quite easy. There is a master alchemist, who can teach you, how to brew potions, but first you have to find some rare plants. The masters name is Andreen, and I already took the quest for you. The flowers are called <<black beauty>> and only grow in the mountain site on this floor. I also did some research on that region, and found out, that there might be wolfs out there, so we could combine the gathering with some fighting training. What do you think?"

• 2 weeks later...

Saphira take a seat and listened to Hei. Hei told her, that he had found a master alchemist who could teach her, but first we have to finde some rare plants in the mountains. Hei also said, that there are wolfs, and that it could be a chance for me to train my warrior skills. Saphira take a nip on her cup of tea and nibbled on her cookie while she deliberated about Hei`s suggestion - I could really need training, as a starter I am not really good at fighting and maby I should practise with that armour - .

- I guess it is a good idea, I really could need the training. Also I could practise to fight with that armour - she looked on her black armour and ate up the last bite of her cookie - when begins our adventure? And, if you know it, where in the mountains grow the <<black beauty>> plants? If we know this it could be easier to find them. - .

- It's good, that she is willing to do something for getting stronger, as fighting wolves, but I should hand her the dagger I found on the fourth floor before we begin our journey. Also I'll invite her into the guild right now  - he thought and opened his menu. Hei browsed through his inventory and when he found the "Frozen Death" he took it out and a dagger made from ice appeared in his hand. "Saphira, before we leave, I want to give this to you. It's made from the elemental core of an ice elemental and it'll help you deal more damage. But before you take this dagger, I want to propose something to you. As you might know, I am part of the Emerald Harbingers and I got promoted to be a duke, as such I am allowed to recruit new people into the guild. Would you like to join?" He asked and waited for her reaction, slowly handing over the dagger.

Spoiler

Name: Frozen Death

ID: 84581

Roll: Loot: 10+3, Craft: 3

Item Type: dagger
Tier: 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Damage (1), Bleed (1)

Description: An dagger made from the elemental core of an ice elemental, the hilt is wrapped with leather, so the user won't lose his fingers to freezer burn.

Post Link: Post
a0b30cd4ab1a23629825c03ac8052aa9.jpg

Careful Saphira took the ice dagger and looked at him. - It is a beautiful weapon - she thought reverent - and the proposal to join the Emerald Harbingers sounds good, but I don`t know if I can trust them. I know Hei is a good person, he tries to help me, but I don`t know such things about his guild, maby I should ask him about this - Saphira looked up from the dagger and began to talk.

- I would really like to join your guild, but first, if it is possible, I want to know some things about the guild. As example, how are the people in the guild? What would be my task when I join them? And ...I want to know more about you, I only know about you, that you are a very kind person. - she said carefully - Uhhm...and thanks for that dagger, it is a beautiful weapon. - she looked again to Hei, still olding the dagger in her hands, waiting for an answere.

When Saphira said, that she would like to join, but first wanted to know more about it, Hei face palmed, as he had forgotten to tell her more about the guild before asking her to join. " Ah, Well, the Emerald Harbingers are a relatively new guild, not one of these traditional ones, whose only motive is to become the strongest. Our guildleader is Atzo, who is a kind person too, he helps newer members with quests and says, that the core concept for the guild is, to help low level players to become more powerful. I like him, but is a little strange at times, but one learns to ignore that. .... Then there is Stryder, who already is friends with me. He's a  martial arts fighter and I have had a lot of fun with him. Vargas is, i don't know, nice but he isn't there all to often. Then there is a girl called Eatos, she's a blacksmith, but I haven't have done to much with her, but that will change in the future I am sure. That's that with the guild, but you wanted to know about me too, am I right?" he asked, while he took a sip of tea.

- All the things you told me about the guild sound very nice, I think it wouldn`t be that difficult for me to find a place in that guild. I also think it would help me a lot to be in a guild, I could learn to fight and, if it is okay, I could start as an alchemist in the guild, I could brew potions if someone need some - said Saphira happily - and yes, you are right, I also want to know something about you too. As I met you, I thought I wouldn`t see you again after the quest, but now you helped me, you gave me armour and a weapon, you want to help me at the quest, and I know nothin about you unless your name, your tailor shop and the guild where you are a member. I want to know somethin about the peoples in my entourage. -

Saphira took a sip of her tea, waited a moment and added - I hope it sounds not that much demanding - she took again a sip of tea and looked at her hands, waiting for his answere.

"That's great, I'll invite you when we leave and I'll just pm Atzo that your part of the guild now. And about me telling you more about me, how about we do trade information? I'll tell you something about me and you tell me something about you. And we can do that on our way to the mountains, as we want to be back before it gets dark." Hei said and opened the menu to send a message to Atzo

Dear @Atzo. I've invited Saphira into the guild. She'll be our newest member.
Hei

Then Hei took the last sip of tea, and put down the cup. Then he began to get ready to go on an adventure, he took his armour from an armour stand in the corner and equipped it, on top of the armour he equipped his guild uniform, the emerald green leather coat. He made the coat the active item, as the increased search would help him better at the beginning of their journey. Then he finally took his spear and was ready to go. He turned to Saphira and said. "Let's move on, the plants won't be found around here, so we better start walking and talking."

As Hei said that to Saphira, she emtied her cup of tea and stand up. Saphira stretches her arms and looked to Hei. He was full equipped and ready to go - It feels, like it`s staring at me - Saphira thought shuddering while she looked at Hei`s necklace. - This emerald green leather coat, is this a sign from the guild? It is emerald green and the guild has an > emerald < in his name. - she said - Will I also got something in emerald green? If yes, will it be also a coat, or something else? - she asked curious - Oh, sorry, maby I ask to many questions at a single blow - she said nervous smiling - If I ask you to much, just say it. The fact is that this is the first time for me, that I am in a guild, and normal I don`t talk that much with other people. There were only a few people I was close to, my mother, some kids in the street and a woman who found me on the street and gave me a roof over my head. - Saphira was still smiling nervous.

- I will wait in front of the shop - slowly she turned around and walked to the door. She opened the door and stepped out. Outside the tailor shop Saphira took a deep breath.

Saphira had flooded him with questions, and now added a new one, which was about his uniform. He just wanted to start telling her what it was about, when she continued talking, telling him that he should just tell her if she asked to much and that she normally wasn't the talkative person. She also added some personal information, from out of the game, which was strange, as nearly no one ever talked about the real world in here. When she then went ahead and left his shop, Hei just stood there, thinking about what he had just heard before he followed her outside.

- So she seems to be a curious person, that is nice, as I am curious, too. Posing many questions is never wrong, so I can't say anything about that, but it's kind of strange, that she just told me about her "real world live". I wonder if she even noticed she had done that. As I see it, she might have been a stray, which would explain, why she wants to know about all the others first. Living alone makes you search for knowledge, as it is important, to know how somebody is, to not get killed. -

Hei left the store and locked the door behind him, then turned to Saphira and said "Well, the coat really is the guilds uniform, but it doesn't have to be a coat/cloak. As you might see it also bears the Harbingers emblem right here over my heart. So as a new Member I'll craft you some kind of uniform, but it's up to you what it should be. And towards the questions, don't worry about that, there can never be posing to many, but you should let me answer them before adding the next, so I don't forget one."

• 4 weeks later...

While the two walk through the town Saphira start thinking over the things Hei told her - so it is up to me, what type of clothe will be the emerald green one, I think something like a scarf would be cool or maby something like a emerald green top or T-Shirt. I think it would look good in all my black and brown clothes. I should ask Hei, if it would be okay.- she thought and looked up to the sky. - it`s so blue. and there are just a few little white clouds. it looks all so peaceful.-

saphira saw to her side and looked at Hei - I am happy that I met him, he really tries to help me to get stronger. I don`t want to disappoint him! - she looked forward and after a few minutes she began to talk,

- Uhhm...maby it is a little bit to early to ask, but do you think it will be possible, that I could get something like a emerald green top or T-Shirt as symbol for the guild? -

A little bit shy Saphira looked at Hei, whaiting for his answer.

While they walked through the town of beginnings, heading towards the northern gate, Saphira asked him, if it would be ok, to get a Top or T-Shirt as the Harbingers sign. As he didn't know if Atzo had thought of any limits of what could be the guilds sign, he would just be kind and tell her that it would be alright. "I wouldn't see a problem with that, as long as one could still see it when you wear your battle gear. So I hope you see that. " When he looked over to her, he saw that she had looked at him all the time he had thought about the question. - Interesting, it looks like this is really important to her. But I can understand that, at least a little, as an item that would totally destroy my build wouldn't be something I would wear just to be part of a guild either. - When they reached the outskirts of town, Hei looked at the Mountains that were just visible in the far north and pointed at them "Hey, look, there the mountains are, if we are quick we should be able to reach them within two or three hours, if we don't and use the chance to look for some normal materials, it'll take us about an hour longer. What do you prefer?"

Saphira thought over Hei`s proposal - I don´t really need something, but if he is asking something like this, maby he need some stuff? If that´s the case I should ask him. -
She looked at Hei and began talking - I think i don´t need something, but if you need something I will whait for you in front of the gat. - she said and smiled - If you should need something, take your time. - after she said that she walk through the gate and looked to the horizen. - the mountains, the goal our journey. - Saphira closed her eyes for a short time. after she opened them again she start thinking over her guild sign - If it should also be visible while fighting a T-Shirt isn´t a good choice. Something like a scarf would be a better choice, or some scarf similar. I think something like pirates often wear, this triangular cloth around the neck, would look also good. Also it would be visible in a fight. -

She smiled again.

When Saphira told him, that she didn't need anything, Hei was confused. - Why wouldn't she need materials? Aren't we just walking all the way to the Mountains to gather some rare materials? Maybe she doesn't know about this, as she doesn't have a profession right now. - And as he assumed this, Hei turned to Saphira, but she seemed to be somewhere far away with her thoughts. After a few moments, Hei tipped her on the shoulder, asking her "Saphira, I'm sorry to interrupt you, but do you know what materials are? If not, it's ok to just ask me about it, I'll explain it to you."

Some time later, the two of them are on there way towards the mountains, when Hei sees a collection of interesting looking plants and moves over there to have a closer look. And indeed, one of the flowers growing there was a cotton flour. So Hei quickly gathered some of the rare coloured cotton that only grew on the first floor.

Spoiler

ID# 88135
Loot: 19 -> found 1 T1 Mat

Edited by Hei

As Saphira saw, that Hei had found something, she also begun to look around, - Black beauty, black beauty, where are you? Come on black beauty, where are you? - with a little smile on her face and the look to the ground she walked over the meadow. - I hope I will finde something too - Saphira thought while walking - I think I should equip me with Mister CrawCraw, maby I will found something with him by my side -. For a short moment she looked up again, searching she looked around, as she saw Hei a few meter in front of her she start running to him to cetch up. Two meter behinde Hei, Saphira stumbled over a stone and tumbled - Ouch! - - Not again! - she thought embarrassed. After a short moment Saphira begun to pull oneself together and stand up - I´m okay - she said, then she opened her menu and begun to equp herself. She put her cloak inside and her leather armour outside, also she took Mister CrawCraw, her raven plushi who has one single white feather on his head, as she took him out of her inventory she begun to cuddle him.

Spoiler

ID# 88202
Loot: 13 -> found nothing

Edited by Saphira

Hei was just standing back up from plucking the cotton, when he heard the sound of something hitting the ground, and an ouch sound. When he turned around he saw Saphira lying on the ground, puling herself up. He quickly asked her if everything was fine and she just said that she was ok. - At least she isn't the kind of person who cries because of everything. - Hei thinks, then he sees that she begins to change her equipment and turns around - one never knows what people take of when changing equipment - so eh wouldn't see anything he shouldn't see by any chance.

As the two of them hadn't walked very far by now, Hei was going to look for another material before he would start walking with a higher tempo. He knew that it was nice to find materials, but he also knew that they wouldn't find what they were searching as long as they weren't at the mountains that he could see far ahead of them. So he focused on his surroundings and within a few moments he found a tree close by, that had a nest in it. When Hei leaned in and had a look, he found a bunch of feathers that he would be able to use and put it into his inventory.

Spoiler

ID# 88206
Loot: 15 -> found T1 mat -> 2 mats gathered at all

Edited by Hei

Saphira followed Hei with her eyes as he walked to a tree and took something out the tree - maby he had found a nest - Saphira thought. She looked up to the sky and the horizon, her sight slid over the meadow to the mountains - so far away - she thought with a sigh - We should start walking faster -
Saphira stretched and began to walk, still cuddling Mister CrawCraw. While walking she looked around - I dont want to lose that much of time, but while walking I can still look around, maby I find something. - she thought and took a look on her environment. A few meters in front of her she saw something. Saphira start walking faster. Soon she reached the strange looking thing, she kneeled down, shoved the grass away and took the objekt. Saphira took a closer look on it and a shiver run through her, as she turned the objekt around. It was a half skull, the mandible who would made it to a full skull, was missing. - It was a good choice to take you out of the inventory - Saphira said with a smile to her plush raven - The skull must be from some kind of animal - she thought - It remindes me at a little fox skull. I think I should take it, maby I can need it some day. - Saphira opened her inventory.
After that she stand up and looked to Hei.  

Spoiler

ID# 88209
Loot: 19 + 1 -> found 1 T1 mat

Edited by Saphira

After he had found another material Hei was happy with his yield so far and went on to speed up their travelling a little, when he noticed that Saphira wasn't as close to him as she had been. When he looked for her he found her sitting on the ground, looking at something she probably had just found and talking to the plushie he had crafted for her. - She's such a nice girl, but I don't know if this being nice will bring her through this pretty cruel game- Still in thoughts Hei went on, but he just strolled around, waiting for her to close op so they could hurry and try to reach the mountains before it'd get evening. So when she arrived at him, he said "Hey Saphira, I just saw you found something, was it useful? And what do you think about hurrying a little, as I don't want to be in the mountains when the wolf gather and hunt as a big pack"

- Yaeh. I think we schould really hurry up, I dont want to be outside the town at night. - Saphira said with a little shudder - And what I`ve found? Something like a fox skull without the mandible, I dont know if it would be usefull. - after she said this to Hei, Saphira starts walking. - I wonder how much time we need to reach the mountains, finding all the needed black beauty flowers and walk back to the town. Also I wonder how much time we have left. - Saphira thought and looked up to the sky. The sun was still on high enough - It looks like we have early afternoon. Hei is right if we dont hurry up we will have a problem with the night - she took a look on her side and looked at Hei. Saphira smiled and and looked again to the horizon. - I think we will still need two hours to reach the mountains - Saphira said with a sigh.