[PP-F9] Doing what needs to be done (Stryder, Eatos, Atzo)

Atzo sat in the Emerald Mansion, having finished his preparations for the meeting. He needed to think before hand however. Go through all that had happened to him, understand what it was that had gone wrong and finally kill that part of himself. He could feel the fire behind his eyes as if it were actually there. He locked the front door and took off in a sprint toward the teleporter, The King’s Cloth flowing in the breeze and Deterioration hanging loosely at his side. He had grabbed Misguidance before he left. He knew where he needed to go He had a clear goal in mind. “I have to figure out what has happened. While I can only talk to myself, I only need myself, I have only ever needed myself. I will take care of this one way or another. And I will take care of this myself” He took a deep breath, watching trees turn to town.He first stopped by Domarus' shop to grab his crown. He put it on, slightly tilted on his head. He then ran to the center of the town, stood on the platform and said “Yōgan Village”

Edited by Atzo

Eatos had expected to arrive at the Emerald Mansion ahead of the team meeting. She had a thing of being early, given how long the walk to it was. Of course, she was daydreaming as she walked and so, would have missed any sign of Atzo leaving, but then, she was ways early. She girl wore her 'armour', although it didn't look the case. Her coat flapping in the wind as she hummed along. While she loved the 2nd floor and its weather, she wouldn't lie and say that the 2nd floor was unpleasant, it was just different to 'home' for her. Still, she arrived at the Emerald Mansion and knocked 4 times, mostly out of curtasy, because she was certain the door was unlocked. 

After many moments, she knocked again. This wasn't like Atzo, even if she was this early, he should still be there right? She pushed at the door, only to find it locked. She let out a sigh. Of course Atzo was out, doing something silly she bet. She began to walk back to the Town as she opened up the messaging system.

"Atzo, i just arrived at the Mansion to find you not here. Please tell me you didn't forget about the team meeting, and where are you? You're not putting yourself in danger again right?" 

She sent it off and began the long slow walk back to the Portal, hoping Atzo wasn't doing something silly, again. She glanced at the sleeping pup in her arms, the poor thing had been so excited to come to a new floor, she had worn herself out. 

Edited by Eatos

Sky was looking at all his gear, readying for the meeting. It wasn't likely he would need anything, but notherless he had all his combat gear equipped... Something he had learnt to do whenever he was around people, or himself. He equipped Starlit Waves, his gloves, his Gentleman's suit armor. He knew he would need to change out of it soon, needing to use his other perfect armor.... But he wasn't ready yet, he wanted to feel like he wasn't scared of getting hit before he removed this suit.... Even once he did remove it, he was gonna make it his heirloom, it survived him this far! 

He opened his friendslist, seeing Atzo heading for.... THE NINTH FLOOR? He groaned, running out of his shop and dashing towards the mansion hoping he would be there, hoping the system was being stupid on him!!! But.... It was locked, and he saw Eatos walking towards the portal in the distance, with a groan he ran to catch up, puffing as he tried to catch up to the girl. He noticed she was wearing the armor he had made for her, making him feel pretty special!!!

"HEY EATOS!" He called out from a fair while back, trying to catch up.