[SP-F01] <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>> Stretching Some Unused Muscles [Completed]

The battle began with the ape charging towards the rave-haired boy. Crozeph quickly drew his sword and set his sharp eyes on where to attack his enemy. "So he's charging at me with this monstrous speed" Crozeph held his katana with both hands, eyes never looking away at the beast before him "the trick is to never blink" he thought. The beast reached Crozeph faster as he expected, It roared so hard that Crozeph felt like it was heard in the upper floors. Raising both its huge fists, the gorilla slammed both downward to where Crozeph is. The raven-haired boy quickly rolled towards the gorilla and made a huge step to its side. He managed to dodge both fists that tries to hammer him down to the ground, now he has to deal damage to this beast so that he could gain an advantage. Crozeph waved his katana sideways and aimed for its left side hoping to open a gash and move away. The beast however saw the blade and its blood red gleam, the gorilla suddenly leaped and grabbed a thick branch and climbed away rom Crozeph dodging his attack and landed a few feet away from him "ah I forgot, you can climb trees" he told the beast as it growled at him.

• [ID: 88356] BD: 4 MD: 3 both attacks failed
  • Crozeph [HP: 260/280] [Energy: 28/28]
  • Angry Gorilla [HP: 140/140]

Cr"ozeph pointed his katana down and looked at the beast, it has an advantage over him, it can climb trees to dodge. "Now what shall we do with your climbing skills?" he asked softly. Crozeph then was the first to charge at the gorilla. using his speed, Crozeph quickly reached the beast and began to do a quick slash, aiming for the throat of the gorilla as he did it on mid-air. The beast quickly moved away doing a backward egg roll. Crozeph move two steps forward as the beast is huge enough that rolling away only gained it a few distance from Crozeph and his long katana. "you're not gonna escape me" he uttered. Crozeph moved in and aimed for another precise slash on one of its legs. 

The gorilla saw that Crozeph can still move in and fight. There was no strong branch or vine where it could hold on to so there was only one thing to do. The beast slammed its right fist on the ground and grabbed a slight thin tree with its left and with such ridiculous strength, the beast uprooted it. Crozeph the uprooted tree that the gorilla have "why not? those hands are freakishly hug..." Crozeph rolled sideways as the gorilla slammed the tree on the ground. Leaves fell off while some flew up. The ground was deformed and Crozeph covered himself with the twigs and branches that began shooting everywhere "damn, that was deadly" he thought.

• [ID: 88357] BD: 4 LD: 2 - both attacks fail
  • Crozeph [HP: 260/280] [energy: 28/28]
  • Angry Gorilla [140/140]

The gorilla roared much more louder that it felt like a floor boss when in a bad mood. Crozeph gave it an annoyed look as he covers his ears slightly. "I get it you're strong and can uproot trees that are a few years old..." Crozeph quickly moved away as the tree was thrown as his direction. It was a failed attack but Crozzeph wasn't planning on getting hit because of negligence or lack of strategy. The gorilla rushed towards him, picking up the tree and swung it left and right towards Crozeph. The rave-haired boy quickly moved back and kept his sword pointed downwards. Who know how much HP it can shave off him so the best way he could do is evade what he can and let loose attacks that won't be wasted. Crozeph tried to look for openings on the movements of the enemies "the only problem I have is it can create a wide radius of damage" Crozeph raised his sword a little bit "that kills my evasion" he thought. He could only come up with ridiculous and reckless scenario but Crozeph only knew one thing, there is an opening in the attack of the beast.

• [ID: 88364] BD: 2 MD: 1 both attacks failed
  • Crozeph [HP:260/280] [Energy 28/28]
  • Angry Gorilla [HP:140/240]

Crozeph saw it earlier, the simple attack was something deadly if not dodged well and obviously a painful attack that could leave him open for another from the beast. Crozeph could only think of one thing, to use the advantage of it having a weapon or a tree that it can swing like a twig. Crozeph eyed the tree as the gorilla began marching its way towards him "not yet..." he mumbled as the gorilla covered a few feet and closing in. "Not yet..." Crozeph raised his sword and began targeting the throat of the gorilla hoping to take it down. The beast let out a roar to intimidate Crozeph more but it'll fail because of his concentration "go for the throa..." the beast suddenly hurled the uprooted tree at Crozeph "...finally." Crozeph met the tree head on but on the last two feet dodged the tree flawlessly causing for the tree to hit a nearby tree. Crozeph used his right hand to balance himself and ran towards the gorilla who's arms are still raised when it hurled the tree "the opening!" Crozeph slashed at the neck of the gorilla on its left side. The slash shaped like a half circle and made fragments fly off the gorilla's neck. 

The beast tumbled down at the sensation of pain. Crozeph managed to deal a powerful blow at the beast and it seems he has the upper hand now, for now. Crozeph knew that it didn't kill the beast. The good thing is it is damaged, while the bad news is it is more furious than before.

• [ID:88376] BD:9 MD:4 Crozeph attacks using Gen Getsu
  • Crozeph [HP: 260/280] [Energy 22/28]
  • [9 base damage + 1 critical (2x3)] = 60
  • Angry Gorilla [80/140]

The beast fell down like a tall tree that has been struck by the wind and lightning. It was a critical blow and Crozephh has just cut off a huge number of its HP with a sword art, like a katana used to slice a tomato. The beast let out a groan followed by whimpers and occasional roar of frustration. It has been taken down by two swings of Crozeph''s bleeding dove. Crozeph raised his sword and began making his way towards the beast again, hoping to deal another damage on it and fortunately get back to town and get things over with about his quest. If it wasn't for this beast that stood in his path he could've been relaxing somewhere around his shop. Crozeph sprinted towards the beast, ready to use another sword art as long as he has the energy to do it. Crozeph slashed at the gorilla's side as soon as he reached it another half circle motion like he used earlier. The who had just recovered let out a choked roar and swung its arm towards Crozeph but it was still shocked by the attack and Crozeph was able to deal damage once again to it. Crozeph rolled away with a smile, it seems like the battle will not drag on for too long.

• [ID:88377] BD: 8 MD: 5 Crozeph's attack succeeds
  • Crozeph [HP:260/280] [Energy: 16/28]
  • 9 base damage (Gen Getsu = 2x3) = 54 damage
  • Angry Gorilla [24/140]
Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph readied himself for the next attack. He knew that letting the beast recover might mean trouble for him so he has no choice but to be precise on his next attack. The beast then stood up  and looked at the raven-haired boy charging at him. In a fit of desperation, the gorilla slammed its left fist on the ground creating a hundred foot fissure off the ground. Crozeph began moving away from the direction of the fissure but still striving to maintain his speed in order to execute his attack. Bleeding Dove's blood-red sharp edge gleamed as its wielder lessens his distance with the beast. "Another one of that sword art!" he uttered. The beast has no time to react now that Crozeph has reached it. Creating another half-circle motion of his katana, Crozeph aimed for the throat again and this time, it was a finishing blow. The gorilla now has no time also to let out another roar that annoys Crozeph "looks like the battle is finished" he uttered as he sheathed his katana and let the huge beast shatter before him.

• [ID: 88377] BD: 8 MD: 5 Crozeph's attack succeeds
  • Crozeph [HP:260/280] [Energy:10/28]
  • 9 base damage x Gen Getsu (2x3) = 54 damage
  • Angry Gorilla [HP: 0/140]
Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph let out a sigh, the battle was a bit dragged long. He turned his eyes towards where the town is and began walking "I'm pretty sure no one will stand in my way again" he told himself. It was already past lunch when Crozeph made it to open grounds. He grabbed the loot that he has obtained from killing the beast, it was little but it could be enough for Crozeph to at least start again with concerns about his col. It took a few good minutes of solitude and peace before he could reach the Town of beginnings. Zackariah must be waiting for him and Crozeph is already tired of what he has been doing the past few hours. He only wants to complete the quest already and begin another preparations for the boss floor raid, or search some dungeons around Aincrad. The town was a bit busy, although he can't remember if the number of players residing on the floor has diminished. He couldn't blame them, survival comes first. As he continued to walk, he looke at the shops and listened to some chattering around him. Looks like a lot of them has something to deal with, personal or not. Crozeph wondered if anyone has already managed to reach another floor boss room. After a few minutes, Crozeph stood in front of Zackariah's building. The quest is finally over, just have to hand it all over to the chemical guy "well, here goes..." he muttered as he entered in.

• [ID: 88386] LD: 5 CD: 1 
  • 420 col gained

"Ah, still in one piece? splendid!" Zackariah uttered as Crozeph entered his lab. It wasn't the warmest but it seems the man knows that it was a bit rough for Crozeph "well, gotta stretch those unused muscles" Crozeph replied with a shrug. The whole journey was a bit tiring and boring but it was the only thing that Crozeph could think of doing right now. He opened his inventory and unloaded the five materials that Zackariah has requested of him. "It was hard getting these, good thing beasts kept me company" he told him.The man gave him a look that could mean that it didn't matter to him "so, I'm done here and can get my rewards?" he asked Zackariah. The man smiled a bit at the raven-haired boy. "Not quite, I still have one more request" he told Crozeph. Crozeph's shoulder sank at what he heard "what do I gotta fetch this time?" he asked. Zackariah let out a laughter "not fetch, I want you to make a potion for me" he told the boy. "Is that going to be hard?" he asked "it depends, nothing can be certain on that" Zackariah replied.

After a few minutes, Crozeph found himself in front of a table. Chemicals before him inside flasks and beakers "like that painful chemistry class in the real world" he thought. He listened as Zackariah told him of what to mix and then where to put them. "Luck may enable you to craft one quickly but sometimes, you can't rush perfection" Zackariah told him. Crozeph then got to work, as he picked up one flask he quickly grabbed another one and tried to craft a potion. It was about to go well when Crozeph spilled a little drop causing for the liquid before him to shatter, thus a failed first attempt "I saw that coming floor away" he told himself.

• [ID: 88429] CD: 2 
  • crafting failed

Zackariah nodded his head, it seems Crozeph has the skills to craft. "Well that was impressive for a first timer" he told the boy. "I got distracted a little, that's all" Crozeph told Zackariah followed by an annoyed chuckle. "Of course, those sharp eyes of your can craft something easily with the right equipment" Zackariah then proceeded to demonstrate the process again to Crozeph which in turn Crozeph followed. It was observation that he needed and a calm hand to pour. He can do those and this time he won't fail. Crozeph grabbed the flasks he held earlier and poured the compunds. It took only a few seconds and the potion is crafted "now that's more impressive" Crozeph told himself."I told you you're sharp eyes won't miss too much" Zackariah told him. The man then took the potion from Crozeph's hand and placed it on the stash "this is for the other players who are struggling to survive, you don't have that problem am I right?" Zackariah asked him. Crozeph never had trouble with surviving, getting along with some he does and no potion can fix that. "I thank you for your help and now you shall reap the rewards of your hard work or as you call it..." Zackariah crossed his arms "boring quest" he told Crozeph.

"I guess I'm off with my rewards then" the raven-haired boy told the man as he buttoned his coat and checked if his katana is strapped comfortably on his right "yes you are and be careful lad, monsters aren't the only enemies here" he uttered. Zackariah then picked a package and handed it to Crozeph "a bonus reward?" Crozeph asked. "Ah no, I just want you to give that to a blacksmith who goes by the name Lyle Tealeaf before you wander somewhere" he told Crozeph. "Yeah I can do that, thank you for everything and I hope you help a lot of players" Crozeph uttered before walking out of Zackariah's workshop.

• [ID: 88430] CD: 4 [success]
  • 1 good quality healing potion crafted

Crozeph walked around the city again, he was supposed to find a local blacksmith named Lyle, now he can't find the shop "I just bought some food then I get lost? oh come one!" he muttered as he walked. The plaza was bustling with people but not to the point that Crozeph bumped to them. There are players who are trying to get themselves geared up for travels while others sat on benches and taking a rest. Crozeph didn't have time to admire sceneries of ancient theme, he has to find Lyle before he could go somewhere "I guess blacksmiths are near weapon shops" he thought. Crozeph then began his search on weapon shops, hoping to find Lyle and give him the package that Zackariah handed to him. He asked at merchant and some didn't know the name or ring a bell of it. It took Crozeph half an hour for someone to finally give him directions on where Lyle's forge could be. Crozeph then pulled his hood and readied the package on his hands, his quest is finally over, hopefully.

Five minutes passed by and now Crozeph could smell the burning furnace which could only mean that a blacksmith is nearby. As he walked inside the first workshop he saw, Crozeph saw a lot of ores and weapons being crafted "is this where Lyle Tealeaf forges metals and crap?" he asked. A well-built man responded to his question "you don't forge metal, you craft weapons and armors from them or from ores" he told the Crow. Crozeph nodded his head "well sorry for the wrong use of words" Crozeph replied, He then lifted the package which he held and handed it to Lyle "this one is from Zackariah, he told me to give this to you" he informed Lyle who smiled as he saw that package "well thank you um..." Crozeph then told him his name "Crozeph or Crow for short" he told Lyle. "Send Zackariah my thanks, and also..." Lyle placed the package on his workbench "you seem capable, noting that Zackariah entrusted something from you" he told Crozeph who pulled his hood "you might be able to help me with something, are you up for it?" he asked Crozeph. The raven-haired boy smiled and placed his hand on his katana "maybe some other time, I've got a few things to do first" he told Lyle before walking away.

Topic Finished!

gained 840 col

1 SP

Quest Rewards