[PP-F9] The broken broker <The Iron Guardian> (Macradon, Vale)

From their last encounter together, Macradon and Vale had made the decision to go search for the 9th floor quest <The Iron Guardian>. Not knowing that much about the quest, Macradon would try to ask around before meeting up with Vale, trying to see if someone wanted to give up some knowledge about the quest in exchange for some col, but it didn't’ seem like anyone wanted to help someone who was part of the KoB all the way down here below the 10th floor, it felt too fishy. He would sigh and begin to walk towards the rendezvous point where he was supposed to meet Vale to see if she knew much about the quest, perhaps more than what Macradon knew. All he knew was that there was a field boss to be defeated on this lava floor. While not afraid of the quest, Macradon didn’t know how strong Vale was, he still hadn’t seen her true potential yet, other than the extremely powerful setup she made for him, but he felt that she had more than that, she has potential, a lot of potential.

The Panther-like woman sat on top of a pillar that resided in the main plaza on the ninth floor, making it incredibly easy to pinpoint the neko womans location. Making the pillar itself the rendezvous point was her best possible decision in order to get her eyes on all parties necessary. Not too after making it ontop of the pillar did she see Macradon in the distance talking to various people. Vale flicked her finger down in order to summon her quest book. The girl sifted through the pages until she found the one that spoke about the iron guardian. She held up the page as it wasn't bound into the book, the hud system analyzed the paper and it gave quest parameters to keep track of for the remainder of her venture with the Scarlet Templar. Now it was time to begin searching around for the quest giver which was a player look-alike. A mirage in a quest to try and throw the actual players off. There was far too much information for the girl to find for this quest, she didn't want to be caught off-guard.

Stats for this thread:
Health: 720/720
EN: 72/72
ACC: 3
EVA: 3
LD: 6
DMG: 8(13)

Edited by Vale

As he walked away from the crowd of people towards the rendezvous point, Macradon quickly spotted a certain someone on top of a pillar where they should be meeting. “Alright Balthazar, let’s get this going” he said as the small owlbear walked after him, remaining somewhat close to him, but still holding its distance so it wouldn’t be accidentally stepped on. As the two partners in crime would approach, Macradon would raise his hand in a light wave and greet Vale “Hey there. You ready to go?” he asked as he would go from casual wear to his full plate armor. After fulling donning the armor from his inventory, Macradon would take off his helmet, as it wasn’t the most comfortable to wear, but it did protect his face and gave him, even if it was a false, a sense of safety. With his greatsword on the back, Macradon would be set for the quest, but maybe he wanted a big more damage for this one … or did he even need that? It didn’t seem like he did, it was a floor 9 quest, so he would stay as is.

Vale saw the light wave from her peripheral vision, she politely waved back and smiled at Macradon. The man had a lot of confidence in himself to do a full equip change in public, Vale always thought of it as getting naked in that sort of sense. She couldn't exactly complain as nothing could technically be seen, but the thought of only that for a second made her blush too much. Covering her face she coughed in her palm.

“Hey there. You ready to go?”

The panther girl smiled when she saw the man was fully covered head to toe in his battle regalia. An impressive set of armor that fit a man with such prestige. During Vale's travels around the various floors, the savvy martial artist kept up with the information on the front lines and their accomplishments. She knew when she saw that man clad and ready to fight, this quest wouldn't have a drawback. The neko girl brought her hand back and smiled with confidence, "Yeah! Let's smash this!" Her ear twitched when her search and detect skill heard the Mysterious quest giver had approached. Vale grinned as the quest parameters box popped up, clicking accept she triggered her charge skill and launched off over the walls of town, due to the pillar's location near the edge of the settle. Landing into a tree just near the gate she peered around the branches to find anything she could look for alchemical material. In a small charred bush dangled Lavatear flowers blooming, she quickly nabbed one and placed it into her inventory. Then readied herself to follow Macradon the second she saw him.

ID: 88791 | LD: 14+6=20 (Material Found)
Material's Gathered: 1

Edited by Vale

Lifting his right hand clad in a steel gauntlet, Macradon would raise his thumb and clench the rest of his hand in a thumbs up with a smile on his lips "Let's go, then" he said and began to walk of. Venturing outside the city walls, Vale and Macradon would roam the area, looking for materials. The 9th floor’s theme was perfect for anyone to come and gather materials … perhaps not fishermen, but most of the professions would have a great time looking for materials on this floor. Well, Macradon didn’t really have much use of these T1 materials unless someone on the lower levels came to get some equipment, which wasn’t an uncommon thing to happen at all, especially not with his beginner’s discount. He would take in a deep breath and exhale lightly as he walked around with his helmet under his armpit while looking for materials on the ground. With the green-yellowish tint, Macradon’s Search and Detect would help him look around to find materials lying around underground or concealed somewhere else. As he went over to a rock with a peculiar look, Macradon would turn it over and find a tempered nugget of some kind of metal “Neat” he muttered for himself as the owlbear just looked at the material as nothing but a rock. “Oh” he said under his breath as he saw he had found a cluster of these small nuggets, grabbing them all Macradon would return to the main road again, trying to find the broker who would be the quest initiator.

ID: 88797
LD: 12+5=17, Material Found!
Macradon's Materials: 4 T1.

Edited by Macradon

Climbing down from the tree, a hole of sap could be seen slowly drizzling down the side of a tree. Vale's eyes felt as though starts popped out of her eyes, grabbing a jug out of her inventory and with a sap extractor managed to collect the entire amount of it. Satisfied, she returned everything to her inventory and hopped forward toward Macradon. She saw him pick up the materials, considering the floor and from what she could reasonably understand. Macradon might have no need of the materials he was collecting on the ninth floor. Vale shrugged, "You have that coveted Gatherer skill, I'm impressed. You probably don't have much of a need for those materials if you have that skill as well as all that fine equipment." She spoke out to him, going with the decision to think that he didn't actually have a need for the entire amount of materials she asked, "If you don't have need of all those materials, I have a number of things I need to practice making. Anything you're willing to trade for a handful of the materials you find while we're out here?" She asked with her feline-like eyes looking at Macradon's.

ID: 88808 | LD: 19+6=25 (Material Found)
Material's Gathered: 2

Edited by Vale

Listening to what Vale had to say as she came approaching, Macradon would look at her as he put the last material in his inventory. “Well, there really wasn’t much more I wanted my skill points invested in, as I’m a blacksmith, I need materials more than ever” he said with a smile. “I do actually need them, I still get Tier 1 customers in my shop, to be honest, they’re the ones that buy the most stuff from me, the Tier 1 is where it’s at. The higher tiers are reserved for frontliners, and for what I know, I’ve sold 7-9 pieces of Tier 3 equipment, while I’ve sold countless of Tier 1 and Tier 2 equipment” he said. He would think about the amount of materials he would be gathering from this session and thought of something. “Let’s see how many I gather and I can probably donate some to you at the end, I don’t think I need all the materials” he said.

ID: 88809
LD: 9+5=14, Nothing Found.

Edited by Macradon

“Well, there really wasn’t much more I wanted my skill points invested in, as I’m a blacksmith, I need materials more than ever”
“I do actually need them, I still get Tier 1 customers in my shop, to be honest, they’re the ones that buy the most stuff from me, the Tier 1 is where it’s at. The higher tiers are reserved for 
frontliners, and for what I know, I’ve sold 7-9 pieces of Tier 3 equipment, while I’ve sold countless of Tier 1 and Tier 2 equipment”

Macradon kept a smile on his face as he spoke to Vale about her question, she never truly thought about it. But there was a point to be made, despite the fact that Vale has her equipment pretty much set in stone to carry her a long way forward in this world. There were still thousands of people who were only recently getting over their fear and take their first steps towards saving their own life. And Macradon stood at the forefront to assure those players had the best chance of surviving and possibly helping out to earn their freedom from this death game. Vale nodded at Macradon in pride, "I understand, you walk a noble cause Macradon. If only you weren't in a guild, I would pursue having you apart of the core group of people I could fight with. You have my respect Macradon." She insisted on saying his whole name due to sheer admiration for the guy. Out of the corner of the girl's eye did she see a flower that was useful to her needs, quickly grabbing the material she inserted it into her inventory and continued walking alongside Macradon.

ID: 88810 | LD: 9+6=15 (Material Found)
Material's Gathered: 3

Edited by Vale

His smile widened as Vale condoned his decision and actions and would nod her way as a thanks to what she said. “I thank you” he said “I’ve had this mentality for a while, and even though how mad I get at these beginners who are just now starting, I just have a soft spot for helping those in need, it’s something I swore as an Oath once, so I just have to keep it up, I need to” he explained. It was the oath he swore when he joined the Knight of the Blood Oath, and even though it wasn’t doing what it was supposed to, Macradon wanted to change it for the better. When there was no one to push it all forward, Macradon would try his best to push the Guild forward, he just felt obliged to do so. He would close his eyes and open them again, looking at Vale “I’m sorry, I care for this guild a bit too much for me to go away from it, I feel a responsibility to keep it going” he said, looking at her “I even think we could use some good assets like you in it, but at the moment, the Guild isn’t that popular, so it wouldn’t be weird for you to decline the most hated Guild of the frontlines” he said with a cheery voice, even though it was sad that it was going so bad with the guild. Looking at vale walking over to pick some more flowers and get their essence and whatever alchemists needed, Macradon would walk around the area and find some materials for himself. Some gems were imbedded into a larger rock, and with a hard enough punch, the rock would shatter and leave the gems exposed. He woudl take them and put them into his inventory. 

ID: 88863
LD: 16+5=21, Materials Found!
Macradon's Materials: 8 T1.

Edited by Macradon

“I’ve had this mentality for a while, and even though how mad I get at these beginners who are just now starting, I just have a soft spot for helping those in need, it’s something I swore as an Oath once, so I just have to keep it up, I need to”

Vale could respect the knightly soul that existed within Macradon's soul, he reminded her of a regal knight from the history books of the European crusades. It was actually rather impressive to the frisky feline, "I'm glad that you have something that you can put your heart into without regret." She informed him and smiled, "I wouldn't say I had an oath, but I have a creed to follow. To protect all those around me, and take everything necessary to come out victorious in the end." She exclaimed to the Scarlet Templar.

“I’m sorry, I care for this guild a bit too much for me to go away from it, I feel a responsibility to keep it going”
“I even think we could use some good assets like you in it, but at the moment, the Guild isn’t that popular, so it wouldn’t be weird for you to decline the most hated Guild of the frontlines”

The girl suddenly turned her head to Macradon astonished, no one had ever spoke ill of the guild, Knights of the Blood Oath. But for some reason, it was known as a hated guild. Maybe this man knew a lot more about the front lines and would be able to give her information, "I wouldn't dream of trying to convince you from leaving your guild. But, I am actually curious about the front lines. I've heard rumor of a man who possessed True Rage, from a monster during a quest." She started before affixing her attention back toward the direction that they were walking, "It mentioned that the man's name was Dom. But every single bit of information I try to claim on the Front Liner known for a few titles, I learn that all the information has pretty much been redacted and no one is speaking up." Thinking Macradon might be able to shed some light by the personability of the man himself, "Are you able to shed some light on anything Macradon-dono?" She asked while sweeping her hand through a bush managing to pull out a flower from underneath the sharp prickly top layer.

ID: 88872 | LD: 13+6=19
Material's Gathered: 4

Edited by Vale

Exhaling lightly, Macradon would look at the cavern ceiling and reply “I guess I’d be able to shed some light upon this mysterious Berserker” he said as he would open his inventory and extract a curved two handed greatsword, unlike any other two handed swords in the game. Too curved to be classified a Katana, way too curved for it to stay a Straight Sword, but that’s what it was, somewhat the kin of a Khopesh. He would swing it up wards and sheathe it on the harness that materialized at the same time Macradon extracted the sword from his inventory. “This sword right here, it’s the old belonging of the Berserker, Ssendom …” Macradon began, trying to explain that close friend of his. “... Ssendom was … quite the character …” Macradon began and would continue the story of the Azure Berserker. "Many were scared of him, and for good reason. He was strong, very very strong, but Ssendom ... wasn't really the most protagonistic kind of person, he'd be seen as the antagonist for the most part. Having the charisma to be able to rally a strong milita, but not fitting under the archetype of being a 'good' person" he would explain, trying to use words he could fathom and make sure they were accurate enough. Stopping for a short while, Macradon would reach down on brush some of the gravel of the road away to find some nuggets of some kidn of metal alloy. "Anyway, back to Dom, he wasn't the good guy of the frontlines, but not really the bad guy either, he was the chaotic guy" Macradon told Vale.

ID: 88940
LD: 20+5=25, Material Found!
Macradon's Materials: 12 T1.

Edited by Macradon

“I guess I’d be able to shed some light upon this mysterious Berserker”

At the moment she heard this sentence, she completely dropped the idea of wanting to look at materials. It was the first time that someone was sharing any information on the front lines. And the fact that the name Dom prompted Macradon to talk of the Berserker, meant she was right about him being connected to something much bigger. The heavily armored knight brought out the strangest two-handed blade she had ever come to see, the thing wasn't exactly like a crescent moon, but it was definitely getting its curve there. This was a weapon that belonged to the Berserker.

"Many were scared of him, and for good reason. He was strong, very very strong, but Ssendom ... wasn't really the most protagonistic kind of person, he'd be seen as the antagonist for the most part. Having the charisma to be able to rally a strong milita, but not fitting under the archetype of being a 'good' person"

It was strange to hear that this man was actually truly feared, yet at the same time had the presence powerful enough to get others together. Just how powerful was this man, and if Macradon was speaking just how fearsome he was. Then it was definitely confirmed that Ssendom as his game name showed, was arguably one of the most powerful people that this world bore.

"Anyway, back to Dom, he wasn't the good guy of the frontlines, but not really the bad guy either, he was the chaotic guy"

A chaotic man, there was still so much that Vale was interested in hearing. For the most part it was a beginning point, but all she heard were subjective thoughts about the man, "If that's Dom's weapon. And he was a chaotic and fearsome man, how did you come in possession of the blade. If anything it would seem as though he would have hoarded everything he got." She paused looking back at the curved greatsword, "Do you mind if I look at that greatsword?" The blade itself looked as big as Macradon's whole body even slightly bigger, it had just dawned on Vale that she stood a good 8 to 10 centimeters over him.

Edited by Vale

Macradon would smirk at the thought of Ssendom really being the chaotic guy of the frontlines. “He was chaotic, but also friendly to a good handful of people, mostly frontliners he trusted. I believe I was one of them” he said and handed over the greatsword “I was gifted this sword by Ssendom, after my first floor boss raid with him” Macradon explained. “It was back on floor 13 when Dom and I met. He somewhat became my mentor, because we were the only ones using two handed straight swords” he said. He didn’t really know how they became close enough for Dom to hand over a sword of his.
A day would go by and they would be getting close to the whereabouts of the Iron Guardian. This was a field boss Macradon hadn’t taken care of yet, mostly because he hadn’t had dedicated time for it to be cleared, and with his strength it was clear that he would be able to easily take care of it.

Everything that Macradon initially said about Ssendom made since in the fact that the man was uncontrollable, was also confused with the fact that it seemed that Dom himself was actually a good guy deep down within. Vale looked at Macradon, "Now something just doesn't make sense. If this man possessed true rage, but he was also a good person who gave his stuff away. Then why was it he was actually feared. People would have known his good side right?" She asked.

Vale looked at the sword once again, then back to Macradon, "You seem to have a different view on that man. He was your mentor and everything, what was it about him that was so terrifying yet powerful enough to get someone to want to kill him?" She asked. Vale wanted to know what the source of Dom's power truly was, so many times had she been followed by the essence of rage as she had come to figure. And everything seemed to lead back to this man, all her answers lied in the being known as Ssendom. But, deep down in Vale's core there was something still being hidden from her by Macradon and Jomei. What it was, Vale was still unsure.

Agreeing to the notion that a being of rage would be able to be kind was quite the contradicting statements, but Ssendom wasn’t just a big array of angry numbers, there were rational numbers in the array as well. “The Beserker had his reasons to be kind to those he trusted and liked, and the ones who he did not favor could easily be slain as he appeared just as fast as they could try to flee the scene” Macradon would say, reasoning Ssendom’s bloodlust, but still kind side. He was a double edge blade, and you were bound to get hit of one of ‘em if you knew him. Taking back the Scarecrow’s Sickle, Macradon would put it away in his inventory to rest.

“Oh, oh that. Well. I’ve never been a big thing for secrets, but It’s probably not that great to say anything like this, but of what I know and have deducted from the situation. It was a large and bigger plot than what it would be thought off. Ssendom was Assassinated by someone I knew, he was a threat to that person, but that person is no longer part of the frontlines, and will probably never return ever again” he said, trying to retell the story of Dom’s fall without giving out too much detail.

He would stop up and look at what seemed like a small militia of iron statues, standing guard in front of a big, much larger iron statue waiting behind the smaller ones. If a low leveled player did this alone, it would be really dangerous and intimidating, but Macradon had faced even more dangerous bosses alone, so this was just another field boss to be defeated. He would take his helmet and don it onto his head again with his crimson glare showing out of the visor’s eye slits. He would begin to run up towards the two iron soldiers who had now drawn their swords and were ready to fight. Just as them, Macradon would unsheathe his sword and charge in for an attack “Vale, try to see if you get stagger the big guy while I take out the small fry. If we do this properly we can do a quick wipe!” he said and would engage.

With a quick charge in, Macradon had raised his sword over his right shoulder with the sword somewhat draggin behind him in the air as his <Charge> skill would pull him towrads the Iron Golems. Before the golems had time to retaliate upon Macradon's ferocious first strike. As he go close, Macradon thrusted his pommel forward, bashing it into the head of the first iron golem that had begun to approach him. The hit from the pommel would make a loud and audible clang sound as the old hardened steel pommel clashed with what seemed like iron armor. A large dent with some red pixilization would be present, but with the ongoing wave from the shock itself would kill both the knights in a very short amount of time. Slowly recovering from his sword art time out, Macradon just awaited Vale to engage the Iron Golem, possibly taking it out. It seemed like Macradon somehow got too close to the knights and took some damage from their spiky armoury, but his battle healing took care of it and Macradon was all Gucci again.

ID: 89125
BD: 7+3=10, Hit!
CD: 2, No Proc.
Sword art used: Tempest - 2x4x18=144 AOE DMG STUN

- Health List -
[0]<Macradon>
  1395/1395 HP || 111 MIT ||  13 DMG || 119/138 NRG                    (-24 HP, +75 HP)(-19 NRG)
[0]<Vale>       ???/???  HP ||  ?? MIT ||  ?? DMG ||  ??/??  NRG

<Iron Knight>   -72/72   HP ||   0 MIT || 120 DMG || (Has Bleed[12] and Thorns[12]) (-144 HP)
<Iron Knight>   -72/72   HP ||   0 MIT || 120 DMG || (Has Bleed[12] and Thorns[12]) (-144 HP)

<Iron Guardian> 225/225  HP ||   0 MIT || 200 DMG || (Has Bleed[12] and Thorns[12])

Edited by Macradon

There was more and more information being shared about Ssendom and the front lines, Vale was actually quite happy about it. But there were more questions being brought up and the answers still felt like there was a layer of secrecy. Just who was this Opal and why was she such a threat to the frontlines. Vale had deduced that Dom was assassinated by Opal, but the why and when were still very important questions. One that Vale wanted to ask but felt appropriate to just leave it be for now, turning her attention to the Iron Guardian who stood there with his arms crossed.

The Panther Woman triggered her flash step speed and launched into the readying a full-throttle singular punch to destroy the Guardian. But the Guardian anticipated it and held an off angle swing at the woman to throw off her trajectory both of them missing the chance to hit one another. Because of the re-direction she blew into a boulder and landed on the ground, She slowly stood and readied herself again. In that moment she remembered that there was one more aspect to this quest. The Quest giver himself was probably hiding waiting for a chance to ambush them. Vale peered around but did not see traces of the Information broker.

ID: 89149
BD: 1 Auto Miss
MD: 3-3 = 0 Miss
Sword art used: All Might - 15x1x19= 285.... Nvm, Misserino

- Health List -
[0]<Macradon>
  1395/1395 HP || 111 MIT ||  13 DMG || 119/138 NRG                    (-24 HP, +75 HP)(-19 NRG)
[0]<Vale>       820/820  HP ||  0 MIT ||  14(19) DMG ||  80/82  NRG (-2 NRG Miss)

<Iron Knight>   -72/72   HP ||   0 MIT || 120 DMG || (Has Bleed[12] and Thorns[12]) (-144 HP)
<Iron Knight>   -72/72   HP ||   0 MIT || 120 DMG || (Has Bleed[12] and Thorns[12]) (-144 HP)

<Iron Guardian> 225/225  HP ||   0 MIT || 200 DMG || (Has Bleed[12] and Thorns[12])

Edited by Vale

After destroying the knights waiting in front of the guardian itself, Macradon would stand and await his Sword Art cooldown timer to go off, which didn’t take long, but while waiting Vale did her advance. A quick assault was what seemed Vale was doing at the moment, and Macradon would follow up with the same as Vale distracted the Guardian instead of actually attacking it, be it intentional or not, it gave Macradon an opening to go in and attack. Rushing in with his recharged <Charge>, Macradon would go low and set his sword by his left hip, dragging it behind him.

As he got close with his <Charge>, Macradon went down low into a low stance and began to spin as his sword began emanating a dark orange glow. With an upwards cleave, Macradon jumped up from his low guard to shred through the Iron Guardian with all of his strength upwards, tearing through the digital fabric of space and killed it in a single sweep. As the Iron Guardian was slain, Vale would receive the Banner of Support as she had initiated the field boss quest line. “Alright, that was easy” he said with a smile as he would sheathe his sword on his back harness again. Extracting the Banner of Command from his inventory, Macradon would stick it onto the ground for it to blow in the wind and show that this boss had been slain by the Scarlet Templar.

ID: 89152
BD: 3+3=6, Hit! (hot damn)
CD: 2, No Proc.
Sword art used: All Might - 1x13x19=247 DMG

- Health List -
[2]<Macradon>
  1395/1395 HP || 111 MIT ||  13 DMG || 101/138 NRG                    (-12 HP, +75 HP)(-19 NRG, +1 NRG)
[0]<Vale>       820/820  HP ||  0 MIT ||  14(19) DMG ||  80/82  NRG                 (-2 NRG Miss)

<Iron Guardian> -22/225  HP ||   0 MIT || 200 DMG || (Has Bleed[12] and Thorns[12]) (-247 HP)

Edited by Macradon

The girl's eye's continued to track the field as she watched Macradon make excellent work of the moment to execute the Iron Guardian in her peripheral. As the blade began to rip through the monster a flick of red happened in the distance. The Information Broker action had triggered, the madman making a blitz towards the banner of support like a crazed loot maniac. Vale readied herself shining her right gauntlet as it slight raises, the fist began to glow a vibrant purple. Flicking her eyes back square onto the Information broker who was charging with a dagger ready at full speed toward the Scarlet Templar.

Vale unleashed, moving at seemed like teleportation speed. In the blink of an eye, the vision of the information broker was the backside of the knight. Turned into a fist with a full surged All Might empowered strike square to the center of his face. The sheer force behind the punch instantly obliterated the Information Broker into data particles. A serious face stretched across the panther woman, "Not a single person dare harm one of my friends. I won't let anyone take advantage of another ever again. So long as I can still see, I will protect everyone in need." She shouted proudly at the fading mist of data particles that once was the Information Broker.

ID: 89230
BD: 3+3=6 (Hit)
IB-BD: Negated due to death.
Sword art used: All Might - 15x1x19=285 DMG

- Health List -
[2]<Macradon>
  1395/1395 HP || 111 MIT ||  13 DMG || 101/138 NRG                   
[0]<Vale>       820/820  HP ||  0 MIT ||  14(19) DMG ||  64/82  NRG                (-17 EN + 1 Regen) 

<Iron Guardian> -22/225  HP ||   0 MIT || 200 DMG || (Has Bleed[12] and Thorns[12]) (-247 HP)
<Information Broker> -135/150 HP || 0 MIT || 200 DMG || Paralyze 9-10 (-285 HP)

Edited by Vale

As Vale suddenly jumped towards Macradon with her fist burning in the shining light of a Sword Art, Macradon would quickly turn around, seeing the Info Broker come, rushing for an attack against Macradon, but it seemed like Vale cut the info Broker off fast enough, but too strong. Macradon would look at the green player was decimated by the heavy punch of Vale, sending him flying back as well as being shattered in pixels and crystalline polygons. Looking at Vale with a shocked face, he would see the green cursor turn orange. In slight disgust of the orange curser, Macradon would take a few steps away from Vale. She had just killed someone, and the attack was intentional, but Macradon was somewhat sure of that the kill wasn’t. “Uhh …” he said, not knowing what to do at the moment. “****” he cursed in his mind. It seemed like Vale could contain herself and just let that righteousness make her er murderer. “Seems like we need to do Redemption, then” he said, not looking at Vale as he walked towards the cities once again.

Edited by Macradon

“Seems like we need to do Redemption, then”

Vale was extremely proud of herself, she successfully defended a player from a deranged NPC. Her ear twitched when she heard Macradon though, she looked up at her own crystal showing that it was orange. Her eyes widened and turned to Macradon, "I completely forgot that allied NPC's can trigger your crystal to change." She opened her inventory to pull out the quest details and notes she had written about it from the various people who had spoken of the quest. The NPC was in fact a respawning NPC, but what Vale didn't remember before she attacked the Information Broker was that it needed to attack a player in the team to prevent one from going orange. She looked down at her hands which were beginning to tremble, "A-Am I a killer?" She asked softly, regardless of if Macradon could hear her. Vale began to panic in her mind thinking she was some kind of monster for slaying the allied NPC, what if it had been an actual player and she acted with such ferocity toward them. Vale didn't know anymore where that line existed.