[PP-F2-NK] All In (Ruby, Telrenya, Spencer)

Jomei stood up and brushed himself off after sliding through the small crack with Ruby in his arms. He felt as though he had just ran a mile with Ruby over his shoulders. Before they ran up the stairs, the blonde joked with him, reminding him that she was not into him. Jomei smirked, clutching at his chest with both hands. "Oh Ruby." he said, over dramatically. "You've broken my heart... How will I ever live with myself?" He said in his teasing voice as he made his way up the stairs. Once up there, he had spotted the two and told them to jump. Jomei did not stop, knowing the three would be tumbling out the window soon after him. Making an X with his arms across his body and tucking his chin, Jomei leapt from the 2nd floor window. Once free of the glass, Jomei turned his body, hitting the grass with a roll. 

The man laid there for a moment before looking around to see everyone had joined him in jumping out. Looking back, he saw fire shoot out from all of the windows and cracks in the roof. Faster than expected, the mansion crumpled to the ground; dirt, dust, and debris shooting out in all directions. The Irishman quickly grabbed his cloak and threw it in front of his face, shielding himself from inhaling the cloud. Once it was settled, Jomei looked at Ruby, who seemed to be a bit pained. He stood up and extended a hand out to her, a smirk on his face. "You alright?" He then looked around to make sure everyone else was okay. Jomei then looked back up at the mansion, above the rubble, a large message appeared, similar to the ones that appeared when a boss was defeated. Instead of 'Congratulations' , however, it read 'Happy Halloween!' .Jomei's face contorted with discomfort, before yelling at the inanimate message "It's not even Halloween yet ye f***ing bastard!"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Telrenya had crashed into the ground, her lack of athleticism apparent. Luckily for her, the game hadn't given her a broken bone or scraped up her arms and legs as the real world would have punished her for her landing. Trying to catch her breath, she looked around to find her companions sprawled out or recovering just the same. "Ahh... Is everyone okay?" She said through a shortness of breath, pushing herself up to her knees. Just then the mansion toppled in on itself behind her, and the woman reacted by squeezing her eyes shut and curling inward to bring her hands behind her head. The heat from the dying flames still brushed against her skin even after she hesitantly straightened up and opened her eyes. The woman spotted Ruby looking the most out-of-sorts with a palm pressed firmly against her forehead, but Jomei soon offered her a hand.

Spencer's laughter caught her attention. His rhetorical question came in such stark contrast to to the fear, danger, and unease they had experienced over the past hour that Telrenya tried her best to suppress a chuckle. The sound of a system message appearing had the woman twist around to gaze up and the large message. No sooner than she had finished reading the cheeky note, Jomei's irritated voice rang out. The woman sat back on her ankles, letting out her laughter as she clutched her stomach.

Telrenya turned herself and fell back onto the grass, her arms spread wide as she looked up to the sky and her giggles subsided. Her head turned to each side as she looked towards the three players in turn. She directed her gaze upwards again before speaking up over the dying flames. "At least we make a pretty good team."

Ruby had a huge headache, she tried her best to try to figure out what in the world that man tried to sign to her, she had moaned and groaned a bit... before hitting her head, however nothing was just coming to her. She took a few moments to blink and regain her head from being so dizzy, she eventually did but she had said out to Jomei "Well... never been better." after that Spencer had gave the stupid comment of where the marshmallows were and she just rolled her eyes in response. Then the whole Happy Halloween screen had appeared and Ruby didn't think too much on that... she was just focused on what that damn figure was trying to say...

"L... H... L... A... R... N... Double S... B... D... E..."

"What could it f^&*ing mean..." she had whispered to herself. Eventually she had just shrugged it off and didn't think too much about it. She ignored Jomei's hand and stood up on her own, and she had patted her clothing to wipe off any ash or anything that might have gotten onto her.

Spencer looked at everyone, the house was gone, and the beast was defeated. An icon appeared, larger than he had seen, saying Happy Halloween. He threw a rock at the icon and groaned, the day was really, really dragging on now. "Yeah, we did make a good team." He smiled at Telrenya, standing up shakily and leaning against a tree. "I wouldn't have lived without you guys, thank you for the help, even though I did just meet you lot." He laughed and rubbed the back of his head. The ash was now starting to fall around them, and he brought out his umbrella out to block the ash from his body, the ash almost looking like the snow. It looks like we are on the fourth floor right now, that's weird.  He shook his head and brushed himself off. He looked at the other three, kind of feeling like the odd one out. Should I Go......  He thought to himself and started to shuffle backwards. "Well... If that's the end of it, I hope I see you three again, hopefully not in these circumstances." He sent the three players friend requests.

Jomei let out a heavy sigh, before a sort of reward screen popped up in front of him. 'Player Starter Home Plot of Land' Jomei blinked a few times and smiled, before accepting his reward. Maybe going through this deathtrap was worth it after all. He turned around to where the others were, "Yeah. We really do make a good team.." he chuckled. "Guess we never did have a chance to talk about making a guild huh.." Jomei looked at the three with a smile on his face, "But I think we can do it. No matter what the guild is about, I think we would make it great." He then looked at Spencer, "Of course, Spencer, you're getting invited to it as well. You proved the hell out of yourself in there. I won't forget that." Jomei looked at the mansion one last time, "You know, I don't think I really wanted a mansion that big anyway.. too much space."

Thread Complete:
+3 SP and 100 col to all.