{SP-F1} To Feed the Hungry <<Earning a Living>> ~ COMPLETE!

Once out of the building, she paused in the door frame. She seemed to be considering something, staring at Pinball with an expression he couldn't put his finger on. Then she smiled. "Here," she said sweetly, offering him the spoon she had earlier given to him. "I wasn't kidding when I told you this spoon was my gift to you. I really do believe you can accomplish the role of cook." Pinball took the spoon. She turned, waving, and shut the door behind her. Pinball stood on the street for a bit, staring at the spoon, then back at the door. Soon, he heard singing coming from the building, as it had been when he had gone out for gathering. What a strange lady, he thought, the spoon firmly gripped in his right hand. What kind of programming goes into these things? Pinball put the spoon away, and started walking deeper into the Town. He decided he would one day observe the daily lives of NPC's, just to try and figure out what makes them tick. But NPC's didn't matter right now. He had a shop to open. 

Pinball stopped at the Town's teleporter, mentally going over the day's occurrences. He had met up with a rather strange NPC woman, who called herself a chef. She had sent him off gathering materials, and he had returned, making good time in the field and having gathered all the materials the Chef had needed to start. He had learnt about cooking utensils, more about his impatience, and how hard it was for him to make toast. Pinball placed his hands in his pockets, looking at the sky. He had finally succeeded, and the Chef had given him a spoon as a memento of his experience. Now, he was done with the quest, and had become a fully fledged cook. A beginner cook, but a Cook nonetheless. Now, it was time for him to open up a shop. He had always been fond of a snowy environment, so he was leaning towards opening up a shop on the Fourth Floor, but his guild already had a shop on the Fourth Floor, and Pinball didn't want to take up even more space. He shrugged. He would find out when he went to open the shop itself, there was no need to rush things that didn't need to be rushed. Pinball smiled, feeling quite fulfilled. The day was done, and he was now one step closer to finishing his To-Do List.

~THREAD IS COMPLETE~

Edited by Pinball