[F2-PP] Ending the hierarchy <<Long Live the Queen>>

Kyoto watching her gets knocked down into the ground after failing to defeat the bear Kyoto then look at a way to at least deal some damage and distract the bear so she can get out of there. Kyoto quickly charges at the bear’s back and and stabs his sword into it dealing some damage and bringing the bear to the ground. “Quick Hestia move before he gets back up!” he yelled as he jumps out of the way getting ready for another attack. Kyoto looks around again and still doesn’t see her familiar giving us a warning. Thats a good sign as we can keep fighting. Kyoto barely has enough energy to keep fighting the bear. “Hestia are you alright?” he ask knowing the answer already he just want to verify. “If you need us to switch we can.  I don’t mind taking some heat while you get situated.” He smiles as he looks at the bear once more.

ID# 90084 results: BD: 6 MD: 2 (DMG: 5 to Bear) (Hestia: 0 HP Lost)

Kyoto: 100/100 (1/10)

Hestia: 315/320 (5/32)

Bear: 20/100

Edited by XxSulSus

I'm fine Kyoto you never need to worry about me. It's a tank's job to worry about her allies. Not the other way around. I say with a grin as i hold my sword now knowing i need to kill this bear here and now. I am not some flower Kyoto. We are warriors. Okay so you never need to worry. I say smiling as i move towards the bear and tries to attack it but the beast remains elusive once more as i try to slice into it but get nothing in return for my efforts as it misses me entirely as i miss it in return. I sigh softly getting flashbacks towards my first fight with the queen wasp in this area. My luck being represented in this moment as i start to grow a dislike of bears like i have a dislike of wasps. I then adjust my stance slightly thinking that my problem might've been my footing when moving into the attack. I then quickly focus in on back towards the battle. Knowing that taking down the enemy must always be a group effort. To contribute towards the defeat of the enemy is important, and it also helps i then don't feel like i did nothing.

BD: 2 MD: 2    Bear Knock: miss (-4 energy+1 energy do to normal energy gain=-3 energy)

Kyoto: 100/100 (1/10)

Hestia: 315/320 (2/32)

Bear: 20/100

Edited by Hestia

Kyoto doesn’t care what role she is. If she’s a tank, DPS or a support she’s a party member and it still hurts to see them get it. Kyoto looks at the bear starting to get angry because they just seem to kill it. I mean he’s hitting the bear but he doesn't deal enough damage on his own without using his sword art. Kyoto charges at the bear as he slices it in the back once more. Seeing the HP get smaller and smaller he starts to think that she should be able to kill it this next turn. Kyoto smiles as he thinks they finally defeated the bear. Now the only thing is left is to turn in the quest. “Hey Hestia… Doesn’t matter if you’re a tank I’m not going to see you get hit. I’m not that kind of person to see someone like that get that kind of punishment. I would rather see me get hit over someone that I have to take care of. You know what would've happen if you did manage to die while being in my party?” Kyoto started to cry a little knowing that he would never want to see something like that happen to him. He can’t do another death. Unlike his parent. He regrets not doing anything about that and if someone in this game dies he doesn’t think it’s worth being here anymore.

ID# 90087 results: BD: 7 MD: 5 (DMG: 5 to bear) (Hestia: 0 HP Lost)

Kyoto: 100/100 (2/10)

Hestia: 315/320 (2/32)

Bear: 10/100

Edited by XxSulSus

Kyoto we are warriors. People will die sadly that is the nature of this game. I say softly and mournfully. Being reminded of the monument of life. I hold my sword and push my emotions into it. You will see people be hurt, you will see people be near death's door the closer you get to the frontlines. Even yourself will be closer to death the farther you go, but if you stick with me and trust in the team that i am forming. I promise you here and now. We will make it to the frontlines together. We will be the next generation on that battlefield helping alongside the heroes of Itzal, and Morgenstern, and all those other well known people. I say as i move forward and slices at the bear as it dodges my attack but bites into my shoulder as i grit my teeth as it shatters into millions of pieces. Totally gone now. We just move on and fight together. Cause we are heroes for the new players. We help them like i am helping you now. That is how all of us can only grow stronger. Through each others help, and to avoid going insane from this false power this world can give us. I tell you seriously as i look towards Kuro who flies back down to let me know that the onslaught of enemies is over. I fall to my knees completely exhausted. 

#90089 BD: 4  MD: 8  Thorns: 14 DMG  Bear: 3 DMG

Kyoto: 100/100 (2/10)

Hestia: 312/320 (1/32)

Bear: 0/100   DEAD

Edited by Hestia

Kyoto falls to his knees. “Hey Hestia… People might die or come close to but it’s the worse feeling to ever see someone die. My parents died when I was 7. Was pulling out of the driveway of our house and some drunk driver was speeding and T-bone them and killed both of them. I was outside playing with my friends and we watch it all happened. I don’t know about you I don't ever want to see anything like that again.” Kyoto started to cry as he looks at Hestia. “Come on let’s get back so we can turn this quest in for me.” Kyoto smiles wipes off the tears from his face and starts to walk back to the town. Kyoto kept smiling but stayed quiet as he knows if he keeps talking or thinking about them he will start to cry again. As the road kept continue endlessly.

I continue to follow you as i now have an idea why you seem emotional at loss of something. Be it for the idea that someone could lose someone is like that child back in the cave, or right now where you worried about my health needlessly in this moment. I smile a bit finding that kind of sweet for a person especially a man of all things to show a gentler side to him. Use to dealing with guys who try to act all tough and macho back in the real world, so seeing people like this is entirely new and actually kind of cute in a way. That their can be people who aren't afraid to show their real emotions about things instead of bottling them up. As we walk away we are informed the quest is complete with the rewards being distributed. I haven't died yet Kyoto, and i never will. That is a promise i can guarantee you as long as i am trapped within this game. I tell you in a gentle voice.

Summary:

Hestia: 1 SP, 200 COL, Matriarch's stinger

Kyoto: 4 skill points, 200 COL, Matriarch's stinger- This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle.