[PP - F09] «Bandit Camp» Shield & Calypso

"An appropriate name for the species," Shield said, watching as Lilith's tongue flicked lightly in the direction of the dragon's twitching snout. "That is more or less exactly what an ermine's face looks like, and they do have long, narrow bodies like that. I never would have though to turn one into a dragon, but I suppose that's what people do in RPG's, isn't it?"

Lilith inched a little closer and touched her snout to the dragon's black nose before deciding that she had satisfied her curiosity enough for now. She retreated to Shield's hand, and then in turn his sleeve. He sighed and turned back to Calypso.

"Be flattered," he said, both to her and Danesh. "It's rare that she emerges at all, let alone actually seeking to get to know someone. Then again, with the exception of the firecracker that is Velnia, Danesh may be the most snake-like thing she's met since I tamed her."

He gestured forward to indicate it was time for them to keep moving. In the distance, he could start to see the specks of the town's buildings emerging from the volcanic haze that hung over the whole of the floor. As they reached the outskirt, Shield made a note of his gains for the outing and opened a transfer window, sending the lot of it over to Calypso.

"It's not charity, and it's not optional, so don't even think of refusing that transfer," he said, remembering how adamant she had been about not letting him pay for a drink the other day. "I am not giving you as handout. What I'm giving you is a responsibility. I was once helped by a stronger player, not unlike what I did for you today. If you want to call it even between us, just do the same for another player someday."

Without giving her time to argue, he tipped his head and strolled away towards the teleportation plaza.

- Quest Rewards -

- Both -

2 SP

- Calypso -

400 + (LD x 25) x 2 Col [750 Col]

Edited by Shield