[PP-F4] Eternal Wonderland (Hestia)

Kasier coughed, reinforcing the scarf that hung around her neck loosely as she walked a couple of steps into the fourth floor. The last time that she had been here was with a player who she hadn't seen for a long time. That time, she had attempted this quest as well, but for some reason, she and the other player couldn't complete it. This time, however, she was determined to finally get this low-leveled quest completed so she can progress with her recently found inspiration to grind levels. It had been a while since she last did anything in this game, and the guilt had been building up that she wasn't helping the front lines at all. She was not high-leveled enough to actually participate in the front-lines, but she definitely would've been there by now if she continued at the rhythm that she had far before she had gone completely inactive from anything. Kasier looked up, her eyes reflecting the white snow that was gently pouring upon the fourth floor like always. This was both the reason that she loved this floor... and hated it. It was cold, way too cold for her to be able to actually live on this floor, but the scenery here was beyond describable, far superior compared to the rest of the floors that she had been to. The white sheet that covered everything seemed to not only hide the ugliness of the wooden buildings and cabins, but also the fact that it was all a prison. If Kasier's hand didn't turn blue from an extended period of standing there, Kasier would've still stood there, staring into the horizon - into the blue sky that cried white tears. Kasier ripped her eyes from the distance and blew on her hands, although it wouldn't do anything... Not even the red wool gloves could protect her from the temperature that haunted this floor.

Kasier took a step, then another, and finally, she found her way to the cafe that she had come to when she first came here. Kasier walked up the three stone steps and took off her gloves, putting them back into her inventory before pushing open the glass doors and sitting in the corner of the cafe. The place was rather empty, and a lot had changed since she last came to the place. Lights were hung everywhere - blue, red, yellow, all sorts of colors, mainly Christmas colors, blinded Kasier, causing her to look down on the wooden table in front of her instead.

"Welcome to Winter Wonderland, what can I get you, today?" Came a voice from her right. "Special day today, isn't it? Holidays and everything. Would you like to try our new Christmas special?" 

Kasier looked up at the brown-haired NPC. Her eyes were huge, and tireless. It was big and excited for another day, although it has been doing the same thing since the beginning of the game. Makes Kasier think that if the players were like that as well, this game would go by a lot faster. Nevertheless, she smiled, as a routine, before answering, "Sure. I wouldn't mind." Kasier responded, sitting back on the soft sofa chair and bending her head so she was looking at the ceiling, except she closed her eyes. Another day. Wonder how I am going to find someone to do this quest with me this time.

@Hestia

I smile as i make my way through my home floor the wonderful wintery coldness that this floor is known for very well. I look around at all the buildings with my green colored eyes enjoying the wonderful slight chill the floor brings as i find myself thankful for the survival skill allowing me to go about wearing the clothes i am. Wearing a nice blue jacket that stops at the midriff, a black shirt that covers myself like a normal shirt would. Finally a pair of black pants that went down to the shoes that i wear. I look around at the buildings just idly reading the names, and what they could be as i walk through the town of snowfrost. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. The weather outside is frightful, but the warmth of inns is so delightful. As long as i am trapped here. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. I sing happily to myself with a small chuckle just letting myself sink into some childlike happiness of the weather while getting practice into my profession. Still feeling like i am way to rusty on my singing skills after a year of not doing anything with my voice in regards to singing. However, it feels nice to just enjoy the simple act and beauty that it brings. I then look over to my familiar with a smile as i see he is enjoying the weather just as much as i am. My familiar with fur as white as the snow that goes along this floor, and wings as black as the night. The lion the size of a large dog flying about through the air and playing in the snow every now and then.

I then spot a nice place called winter wonderland as i chuckle at the rather cute name of everything as i decide to pay it a visit. It is about time for me to get something to drink and eat after having patrolled the floor, but found absolutely nobody yet. 'I mean it does make sense. It is still around that christmas, and new year party time. So players would be busy having fun rather then questing. Then their is the fact it is the fourth floor itself. Not many people actually like being here for to long.' I think to myself with a nod as i enter the store. I then spot a player near the corner of this relatively empty store, and just shrugs figuring that some company could be better then none. I walk over towards the girl with my lion familiar by my side till i am right in front of her.

Excuse me would you mind if i sat here, and joined you for a nice warm drink and something to eat. I ask in a kind tone of voice as i look at he girl.

Kasier opened her eyes slightly to what seemed like a female speaking to her. She rubbed her eyes, and studied her. Black-hair, black eyes. Nothing seemed really peculiar about the girl. She seemed like a normal, every day girl. It was these types of players that she found no significant features in that she immediately concluded to be low-leveled players. She didn't mind though, as she wouldn't mind company so early in the morning, as long as they weren't too annoying. She stared at the other girl for a while, and finally, she nodded, looking at the empty seat in front of her. Kasier had also noticed a lion on the side. Although the common feeling that a mammal as fierce as a lion gave out was fear, Kasier recognized its condition as a familiar, and determined that he or she would no doubt be no harm. Kasier sat up straighter, now that she was in company of another person and tapped her second finger on the wooden table. Then, with her free hand, she grabbed onto a menu that she had and flipped it on the table so the girl could read it on her own.

"Lovely place this is, too bad doesn't get as much customers in the morning." Kasier remarked with a lazy smile. There was something familiar about the girl, she remembered seeing her somewhere but she couldn't place her hands on where exactly she had seen the face from. Perhaps it was just such a generic face that she thought that she knew her, but she soon eliminated that as the case - there was no way that she would meet someone without remembering who they were. "Hey, have I -" Kasier began to ask, but was immediately cut off by the waitress that had hurriedly come back to her table with the warm coffee that she had ordered.

It was in a paper cup, kind of like the cups used by Starbucks in real life. Kasier smiled, sitting back a bit as the waitress placed the cup on her table. "Thank you." She said, without making eye contact with the NPC, again, mainly out of routine. Cupping her hands around the cup, Kasier could feel the cold warmth from the coffee that found its way past the cup. It was not hot, but not cold, the perfect temperature for Kasier's tastes. "Mhm, not bad. So, uh, what's his name?" Kasier asked, nodding her head towards the lion, "or her." She added, just in case.

@Hestia

I notice the posture shift and just nods my head figuring that this girl is just acting more polite or something akin to that once in the presence of another. Which would make sense since people prefer to not appear like a slouch or such when among others rather then just being by themselves. I take a seat since i was permitted to with just a simple nod of this girl's head. Probably the silent type who doesn't talk all that much. As i look at the girl i feel a slight nagging at my mind that this girl is familiar, but i can't place my finger on it as i look at her. 'Something to think of another time' I think to myself since i would prefer having a nice conversation and enjoying the atmosphere of the place that is as festive as this one. My familiar looks at the girl before nudging me with a look one that i recognize. 'Okay he is giving me that i'm stupid look. Okay so i know this girl at the very least.' I think once more with myself being shocked out of my thoughts by the voice of the girl.

Yeah i guess it is pretty lovely all things considered. Dressed up all nice for winter season for people to enjoy, and try to bring a smile through all of the deaths after a full year of being trapped in this game. I say kindly with a smile as i pick up a menu of my own and starts flipping through it just looking at what could be served for a nice meal, and drink. I then hear the girl speak, but get cut off by the waitress appearing. 'SO she thinks she recognizes me also? This confirms it, but their needs to be a when to this formula also then.' I think to myself as i look to my familiar as he just lays at the ground right beside me just resting for awhile.

My familiar name is Kuro, and it is a he. I say with a nod of my head at the question, and the unasked one with a chuckle. I then turn to the waitress.  Umm excuse me waitress. Can i have a oolong tea if possible. I ask rather quickly having not looked at the menu long enough to check if they even served teas at this cafe. Just asking out of curiosity, and slight hopefulness of the situation. Whether her answer is positive or negative i then turn to you. So then to finish your question earlier. Yeah i feel like we met before. I say as i look at the girl's face thinking of anybody, and everybody i met. 'Wait is this...nah can't be..can it?' I think to myself, and decides to just ask since leaving it to maybes is rather annoying for myself. Okay this might sound weird but do you go by the name Kaiser at all?

Kasier redirected her attention to the black-haired girl when she once again began to speak. For some strange reason, Kasier could not shake off the feeling that the two had met before. Although even if they had, it would've probably only been for a few moments of time. The girl said something, but Kasier failed to focus enough to listen to what she said exactly... something about deaths and smiles. It wasn't that important. However, she did catch the fact that the lion named Kuro is a he. Might be good to know, you never know when random information could come into play. Kasier thought, taking another sip of the coffee, but keeping her eyes on the girl in front of her. Oolong. Chinese. Mhm. Kasier thought, being a cafe shop owner herself, she was sure to know exactly what that was. In fact, she was sure that she had made one for herself at one point in game. Wonder if she has an Asian background. She thought, involving herself in the stray thoughts that she liked to dive into.

"Coming up right away." Kasier heard from the waitress that had returned to the table. She sneaked a look at her, realizing that the waitress had sneaked a peak at her at the exact time. The result was the two looking away immediately, with Kasier looking back at the black-haired girl and the waitress returning to the kitchen. Kasier had a strange feeling... that the waitress was not who she appeared to be. Perhaps she wasn't even an NPC. There was something resembling life about her, but Kasier couldn't place her fingers on it. Whatever it was, Kasier didn't feel safe in this shop, even though it was in the safe zone.

Suddenly, the black-haired girl asked Kasier if her name was "Kaiser" and at that, she quickly burst into a laugh, almost dropping the paper cup in front of her onto the ground. After a while, Kasier calmed down and began to speak, "Yeah, I guess at one point some people called me Kaiser, but no that was a while ago. The name is Kasier, with the s and i switched. A common mistake though, since I got my username from the word "Kaiser". Anyways, I thought I had seen you before, so I guess we have met. But I can't recall where we've met from... You are? Also, I was wondering, would you mind doing a quest with me? You can bring the drink with you." Kasier exclaimed, sneaking one more peek at the kitchen window and grabbing onto the cup and tossing it into the bin closest to her seat.

@Hestia 

I smile at the waitress for saying that my order will be ready as i smile just happily at that fact. Glad that i will be able to enjoy a tea that i had grown to love back in the real world in this game. The simple things being what makes everything better. I look back to the girl in front of me with a relaxed posture and a smile on my face as i look at her with my green colored eyes. I then get very confused by the laughter wondering if i got the name wrong with the person. However, hearing what is being said i nod my head and grins a bit being glad to meet the person that is dating, and close to being married to Itzal. 'She seems like a pleasant person at the very least. Maybe a bit on the silent side, but that just might be do to lack of knowing and such.' I think to myself as i smile a bit once asked who i am. The name is Hestia. Level 30 Tank who has kinda made it her goal to help others as much as i am able to do so. I say in a kind tone of voice to introduce myself to you. Glad to finally remember who i am talking to. It's nice to meet the girl who is dating Itzal , and possibly going to marry at some point during this game.  I say with a bit of a playful smile on my face. You chose a good man he has been the kindest, most understanding,  and very helpful person i have met in the game so far. Especially nice since he let me stay at his shop for a bit rather then staying at those terrible inns. I say with a slight shudder at the thought of sleeping in one of those again. To deal with the people who had given up hope. The floors of the first inn aren't particularly fun places to be.

I then see the waitress come back with my drink as i smile rather happily at that and accepts it with a very happy smile. Thank you so much ma'am. Have an amazing day. I say politely not caring if it is NPC, or player. Having good manners are important. I then happily start drinking my tea with a very pleased look on my face as i get to enjoy my favorite drink to have. And yeah i would love to go on a quest with you Kasier. I say cheerfully.

Kasier wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. For some reason, there was disturbance in the atmosphere - probably just her instincts, but she wanted out anyways. However, before she stood up to leave with the black-haired woman, she heard that Itzal had already been acquainted with the woman, and that was the instant that Kasier realized that she had seen her that way, in Itzal's shop that she had gone to occasionally when she wanted to listen to some music or play an instrument herself. Kasier nodded, "Let's talk on the way to the quest location. Being level thirty, you've probably already done the quest "Avalanche", so I'm going to have to ask you to waste some of your time helping me with this if you can." Kasier said hastily, standing up and opening the glass door that she had entered to leave the same place that appeared to be so jolly.

Soon enough, the two were on the road (sorry, a bit of time skip, hope that's fine. It's the way that I thought would be the best way to continue lol). Kasier had put on her gloves and her scarf once more to protect herself somewhat from the snow that was coming down faster than when she first stepped into the floor that morning. Kasier sighed, watching the white mist that came from her mouth disappear as she did so. "Itzal, huh? The way you described him seems just like him. Yeah, he's the type of person who would die to save a random person from death. Which is why I'm so worried about him sometimes." Kasier smiled gently as she mentioned his name. It hasn't been that long since she last saw Itzal cry. He's been taking on too much responsibility, too much stress and responsibility for everyone around him. In fact, it seems that Itzal has some sort of new-found sadness as a result of that certain event... a fateful event that might change the guild the two were in completely. But that was his business, and while she would try her best to get through to him, the ultimate decision of what to do must be decided by himself, even if it is against what she thinks.

"Level 30, huh? Not going to lie, you are stronger than you look. I thought you were just an average low-leveled player, but I guess I was wrong. First impressions were practically always wrong anyways. Well, thanks for doing this with me, I wasn't sure who else to go to for help with this quest." Kasier exclaimed, strolling along slowly with an emotionless face that she practically always kept in public. It was basically her trademark at this point, a mask that she had forced onto her face. Kasier opened her menu and pressed a few buttons, sending a friend request and a party invite to Hestia. 

@Hestia

You're not wrong Kasier i have done the Avalanche quest, and i guess i wouldn't mind doing this as we walk. I should be able to finish my tea by then. I say in a happy tone of voice as i get up and follow you out of the shop giving the woman serving as the waitress a wave of my hand as a goodbye before following you out of the nice little cafe with my familiar following soon after me. I take my time to enjoy my wonderful tea the heat that it provides being rather nice to deal with the small amounts of cold that i feel that the survival skill is able to block most of anyway. Eventually though i do drink all of it and just lets it be destroyed since it is just that a nice little vanity item that is pleasing to the soul to have.

As we walk along the road i open up my inventory and idly scroll through it till i find my battle equipment as i first equip my heavy armor being that of a silver color with the left side having a golden sun with a chariot heading towards the middle of the armor, and the right having a female archer firing a bow towards the middle with a wolf chasing after the arrow. I then equip my shield which is modeled after the shield of Athena after the gorgon's head was put onto it, and then finally my sword which has the handle morph into the sword to make it look like all one solid piece.  Yeah Itzal is one of the kindest people i have met, and i can only hope that he doesn't let his feud between that Fearx guy be the end of him. I say a bit worried that such a thing will get out of hand more so then Itzal could think, and what that man said to them that one day. Knowing this is probably going to be more then just some simple duel between the two of them.

Also yeah level 30 i like to think i am working rather slowly. I say with a small nervous chuckle. It's been a rather short time maybe...i don't even remember when i got involved really, but it feels like i am never progressing fast enough. I want to get to those frontlines to try and be of help to them as much as i am trying to be of help down here. I say looking around at all the snow thinking of the thousands of players who are still rather low leveled and could be in need of help through quests. be it help from themselves to stop them from getting in over their head, or help staying alive when they think they're going to enter a quest that the enemy could kill them. Also don't feel bad about saying that Kasier. I've been told that before. That i'm not as strong as i look, and i like that. i say in a happy tone of voice. Since if i looked really strong that would mean people would be intimidated of me. I only wish to be the little helper that tries to bring other people to success by being a guardian for them. Not some imposing figure.

"So, basically, you just want to go around helping everyone, then. Sounds like a girl version of Itzal if I say so myself," Kasier exclaimed, rubbing her hands together as the cold crept into the gloves that apparently weren't enough to block the cold. "You can't always help everyone, and sometimes things happen that are out of your hands. Never feel guilty about something that you have no control over. Or you will never be the same again." She continued, looking on in the distance, "Oh, and the front lines is definitely a place where new members are needed but don't stress out over level-grinding too much. This is a video game after all, so enjoy the different activities and the sorts. I'm hoping to one day help the front lines, but I'm sure that it will come naturally as time progresses as long as I continue to make slow progress. Who knows? Maybe we'll see each other on the front lines soon enough. I'm sure that will be an enjoyable experience." Kasier stopped, refusing to speak any more. She had found herself pouring words and words from her mouth, more than the amount of words she shared with strangers on the first time of meeting. She shook her head and continued walking in silence until the two finally arrived at the destination that would shelter the Avalanche.

"Since you have done this quest before, I suppose it'll be wise for you to lead the way," Kasier suggested, stopping and letting Hestia go in front of her. Kasier decided that Hestia would probably do all the work anyway, since Kasier was just a healer who had a few mitigation - eighty-nine to be exact, which to her was not good enough yet for her to be called a "healer-tank"... a title that she had wished for for quite a while.

@Hestia

I know i can't save everyone. That is something i have thought many times, and it is something that bothers me quite a lot. I do wish to help as many as those as i can,but their are those among these players who refuse help, those who get in over their heads, those who  think they are just better then everyone else for whatever reason. Those are the ones i can't even be able to help even if i offer it to them. Then their is just the fact their are people who will die, or get almost killed that i will never know of or know about. Then their are times where i will be unable to make it on time to being able to help. I say in a slightly somber tone mixed with some frustration at knowing this fact of this game.

The frontlines need players to be able to help them, so i do want to try and get their as fast as i can while being careful about the process. I basically just work a lot in the questing department, and if i manage to meet a fun person while helping them out. Then i get the bonus of having fun on a quest, and being able to enjoy the experience of the fight while having fun along the way. With who knows what spawning from the interaction afterwards. I say with a shrug and a smile on my face as i look over to my familiar who is flying beside mas i pet the Lion's head as i notice we're now in front of Avalanche's home. I take out my sword from its scabbard and holds my shield. Got it Kasier by the way i don't think i ever asked. What is your build? I ask out of curiosity as i enter the cavern of the enemy and just quickly uses howl to attract it towards myself. i grin hearing the thumping of the ground as the ice sculpture comes forth and tries to slam down onto me as it misses me by a good few feet and hits the ground sending a bit of ice outwards. I look towards the creature seeing two health bars, and the name Avalanche appear.

#93459  CD: 7 (+2 energy regain do to 1 tier 2 slot of recovery)    MD: 1 Avalanche misses!

Avalanche: HP: 100  Damage per Attack: 40

[H:3] Hestia: 600/600 ENG: 52/60 -8 ENG Howl    Thorns: 28 (non crit attacks MD)  Bleed:24 DMG (8 or higher rolls BD)  Paralyze (8 or higher rolls BD)  3 base DMG  79 MIT

Kasier: ?/?

Kasier smiled when Hestia asked her for her build. It was an interesting question, one that Kasier did not truly know how to answer. Of course, she had some tank builds, but it was not known around Aincrad that Kasier possessed these skills. Most people who knew Kasier knew her as a healer, not a tank, and Kasier had only recently devoted herself to the tank build. Nevertheless, Kasier would pull out her shield right before entering combat... the shield that would provide the majority of her mitigation combined with her block skill that she had yet to master. "My build?" Kasier repeated, following Hestia into the darkness of the cave. "I'm a healer." 

Inside, it was quite dark. That was what it seemed like to her, at least. But once your eyes got used to the darkness, it appears as if it turns light, revealing the contents of the icy cave for the two players. The ground was frozen, and one slight mistake would probably cause a devastating slip during combat, and Kasier realized that the light which was making the darkness disappear was actually the blue crystal gems hanging off the side of the cave walls, which explained the blueness of the cave. Kasier sighed, kicked the icy ground a bit to see how hard it was to realize that there was no softness whatsoever. A fall here would probably bruise something immediately. Kasier thought, In real life of course, but, probably not in this game. She knew that no one really got hurt in this game - it was really just the health points that mattered, but she had had medical training in the past, and the instincts of that training more than often managed to find its way to Kasier's mind.

"Oh brilliant," Kasier exclaimed, looking at exactly where Hestia was looking. It seemed that the battle had begun, and it was not the players who would make the first move, it was the ice sculpture that was around twice the size of Kasier. It was quite a big target, and shouldn't be a drag to hit with a weapon, but Kasier had no weapon on her to deal any sort of damage. Remembering that Hestia was a tank, Kasier prevented herself from using <<Howl>>, instead, sitting back and allowing Hestia the tank duty. "So, what's the plan, Hestia?" Kasier asked, but before she could hear a response, the Avalanche attacked, stepping in both player's direction, from which Hestia dodged and Kasier moved slightly to the side. She knew exactly how <<Howl>> worked. It was a skill used to obtain attention from a monster so other players who didn't have mitigation can attack it in the mean time. Kasier smiled, that meant Kasier could stand in one place and still not get hit. "Dealing one damage is useless anyways, I'm going to refrain from attacking." Kasier shouted to Hestia, who was now separated from her as a result of the Avalanche's attack.

@Hestia

HP List

Hestia: 600/600 | EN: 52/60
Kasier: 780/780 | EN: 78/78

Avalanche: 100/100 | DMG: 40

Edited by Kasier

The plan is rather simple i'll try to keep its attention on me while doing the damage i can. If you can use the first aid to increase my energy or something if you're capable of that it would be appreciated. i call over as i make my way over towards the oversized ice sculpture i just nod to my familiar and gesture for him to back off for now since i know i won't be needing that much help in dealing with the ice freak, and their is no chance of musing the stun move since their isn't a need for it to be used. I then grin up towards the ice sculpture and goes in for the attack. I go up towards the sculpture and activates bear knock as i start cutting up his legs with a grin on my face as i do so as i see the marks remaining showing that the bleed activated. However, the celebration is a bit short lived with a punch hitting my body and knocking me away from its body a good almost 10 feet away back where i started. I just get back up as if nothing happened as my health bar just regenerates like nothing happened. Awww thorns didn't activate. I guess he got a crit of some kind. I say calmly not being that fazed by the attack. Just smiling and enjoying myself with how the quest is going.

#93515  BD: 10 (proct paralyzed, bleed) +2 hate do to hyper crit  CD:4 (no recovery regain)   MD: 10     

Bear knock: 3+2x4=20 DMG     Bleed: 24 DMG   Avalanche: 40-79=1(minimum) DMG     Regen: +10 HP for 3 turns do to having been damaged Energy: -4+1(natural)=-3

HP List

[H:5] Hestia: 600/600 | EN: 49/60  -3 do to Bear knock
@Kasier780/780 | EN: 78/78

Avalanche: 56/100 | DMG: 40  (next turn is paralyzed and won't act, 1/2 Bleed turns passed)

"First aid doesn't really recover energy, it recovers health, and I'm fairly -" Kasier began to explain the most crucial skill to her build when the girl nodded to her familiar, as if she was signaling something. The next thing Kasier knew, Hestia was sent flying quite a distance. Kasier got a bit worried, but when she checked her party status, it was clear that Hestia barely took any damage from that attack. Actually, the damage was exactly zero, which Kasier had kind of expected from a level 30 tank battling a fourth floor boss. Kasier sighed, sitting down to finish up her sentence quietly to herself. "-sure that you won't be needing any heals." She smiled, finding a comfortable way to sit on the ice before taking off her scarf and placing it below her bottom to prevent the cold from getting to her. Next, she opened her inventory, taking out a vanity coffee that she had made earlier that morning to consume slowly while being entertained with the girl's mixed attacking and defensive skills. A balanced build. Reminds me of Calrex, once known to be the highest leveled player in Aincard. I haven't heard much about him lately. Wonder what happened? Kasier thought to herself, obviously spacing out to prevent boredom from attaching itself to her brain. If she didn't think about other things, she would simply fall asleep in the midst of battle. 

HP List

[H:5] @Hestia: 600/600 | EN: 49/60 
[H:0] Kasier: 780/780 | EN: 78/78

Avalanche: 56/100 | DMG: 40 | [Paralysis: 0/1] [Bleed: 1/2]

Well actually i'm sure their is some kind of mod for first aid that gives energy, but i might be wrong and thinking of another skill instead. I say knowing that i might be wrong about what first aid does for all of its mods. Having not looked to closely to that yet as i look back towards the Avalanche boss with a smile upon my face. I grin and nods my head at the healing thing though having forgotten that i got the healing enhancement that i just didn't even recognize that no damage at all was received on my part.  My familiar quickly flies over towards you and just lays by your side and watches the fight as i give a nod to myself. 'Okay here is to hoping that my Bear Knock will hit once more.' I think to myself before quickly jogging on over towards the icy beast. I quickly dashes towards the Icy sculpture as i quickly slashes into the Avalanche continuing once more into its death as its health drops into the red once more leaving it weak and barely surviving. Once finished i back away from the paralyzed creature as it slowly starts moving once more.

#93608  BD: 5+1=6   CD:4     Bear knock: 20 DMG    MD:(paralyzed)      -4+1=-3 ENG

HP List

[H:6]Hestia: 600/600 | EN: 46/60 
[H:0] @Kasier: 780/780 | EN: 78/78

Avalanche: 12/100 | DMG: 40 | [Paralysis: 1/1]

"Well, yeah. But the mod's effects are completely different to first aid." Kasier said to herself, watching as the battle continued to unfold. This battle had been one-sided, not surprisingly. Kasier was actually extremely surprised at the fact that Hestia had damage on her sleeves. She claimed to be a tank, but to Kasier, it seemed as if she had way more than just a tank - she was a damage dealer at times as well. She was a balanced build, not just a tank build from what Kasier could see. She had expected this battle to take extremely long as she had not expected Hestia to be able to deal damage, but she was, of course, wrong. Kasier stood up, finished off the coffee that she had in her inventory and trashed the consumed item. She was getting ready to leave, and even though she hadn't really done anything, she was getting quite tired just from walking and sitting. It wasn't like she was actually needed because her use as a healer came into place only during situations where the tank actually takes damage. It's been a while since she last healed anyone if Kasier could remember. She shrugged, scanning the health points and noticing that the boss was low on health and one or two more hits would be enough. Kasier walked closer to the exit and watched the last bits of combat.

HP List

[H:6] @Hestia: 600/600 | EN: 46/60 
[H:0] Kasier: 780/780 | EN: 78/78

Avalanche: 12/100 | DMG: 40

Edited by Kasier

I grin as i look over towards the boss who is on its last legs of health as i nod my head figuring that either a attack needs to land, or a non critical needs to hit me to end this rather quick fight. I just  find myself feeling rather lucky at how everything went rather smoothly for the fight in my favor even then. I then watch as Avalanche starts slowly moving forward as the cracks and shifting of the crumbling ice is heard with every movement it makes. I shift my footing to prepare myself to react at a moment's notice. i watch as the creature takes a few steps till it is just within its striking range. Seeing that it stops moving i sprint towards the being and quickly starts cutting the last bit of its health till it reaches zero. Nothing of it left as it shatters into nothing as the quest becomes complete. I then turn back the Kasier and nervously chuckles. Well looks like i kinda just took and did your quest rather then it being a group effort. I say with my tone being close to apologetic.

#93743   BD: 7  3x4=12

HP List

[H:6] Hestia: 600/600 | EN: 47/60 
[H:0] @Kasier: 780/780 | EN: 78/78

Avalanche: 0/100 | DMG: 40

"No, that's absolutely fine. I should be apologetic, but this happens most of the time that I go on a quest with other people. As a healer, I really can't do anything other than sit back and watch for anything unusual that might happen. Quests aren't exactly life threatening for me to actually use my skills." Kasier explained. She watched as the woman finished up with what she had to do before turning around and beginning to walk back out of the cave. It was then that she saw a shadow near the entrance of the cave, and Kasier was immediately alarmed. The black silhouette looked like a girl, with long hair and it seemed like... blue eyes. She was looking directly at Kasier, from the entrance of the cave with her head held high and her eyes menacing. Kasier stared at her for a while, waiting for her to do something, as it was quite unusual for someone to be here at the exact same time as someone else. Kasier's eyebrows went up as she finally ran out of patience, she took one step, then another, and stopped, keeping her eyes on the mysterious girl that had suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Do you see her?" Kasier asked. Normally, Kasier would've just walked right on out, but there was something about the girl's eyes. It was the only feature that she could see from there, but it was such a menacing feature, as if she would at any moment... It reminded her of the eyes of a wild dog, ready to pounce to fight for its food. Kasier gulped, swiping her hair from her forehead and taking another cautious step. She was now about half way to the entrance/exit and the girl had finally decided to turn around and leave. Now, Kasier was curious. She burst forward, trying to catch up to her when she suddenly stopped on her tracks. The girl had begun talking, not even facing Kasier as she did so.

"Don't bother. I am far faster than you, so if I wanted to disappear, I'll be gone from your grasp in seconds. Now you might wonder why I followed you. It's quite a simple answer actually. I am curious. I have heard certain things about you, and found that we share quite the similar characteristics. But our goals our different, and I want to see who will ultimately come out to the top. You or me. I'll be waiting, Kasier, and one day, you will die by my hands." With that, Kasier felt a swish of wind, and the player was gone.

She gulped again, looking back to see Hestia still there. She was shook - it had been a harsher version of the waitress... the one that she had met that morning.

@Hestia

I nod my head in understanding as you speak how this is rather normal for you. Which would make sense the healer can't really do much besides sit and watch what unfolds rather then take part in what occurs during the actual fight unless their healing is necessary. I start to walk back towards the front of the cave with my familiar at my side, and sees a girl just standing near the front of the cave of some player just staring down Kasier. I quickly start moving closer towards the figure and is slowly able to decipher that is a girl with piercing blue eyes. The sight being rather unnerving for sure. However, that is replaced more with a bit of fear thinking this girl could somehow be related to that Fearx individual since she is just staring down Kasier. Quickly i manage to reach where Kasier is, and nods my head to her question. yeah i see the girl. I say to Kasier as i look at this girl as i keep my hands upon my shield and sword ready to defend or attack if need be.

Watching the player about to leave and seeing Kasier quickly move into action i try to follow as closely as i could alongside Kasier. Upon hearing the girl's response the idea in my mind that this could be related is rather plausible to me. However, i don't really have evidence and this could be just some random player with a grudge for all i know. Upon seeing Kasier look back i pat her gently on the shoulder. Do you know this girl at all? Do you have any idea why a player would have a grudge against you. I ask the shook girl in a clam voice.

Kasier stared at the spot where the girl stood. She still couldn't believe quite what happened. Sure, there was a period of time where she might have pissed some people off, but she couldn't recall who the girl was, and she could sense a connection between her and the girl, even though she couldn't place her fingers on exactly what it was. She went through her memories, attempting to piece together everything that had happened in hopes of finding something in there that might reveal who the girl was. For a while, she just stood there, thinking, calculating, but she couldn't remember, and it would probably haunt her for as long as she doesn't know the girl's identity. She wasn't worried about dying, really. Death was a natural cycle, and it seemed that the girl had a reason to kill, but Kasier didn't know this reason, and she didn't know who the girl was. This was what bothered Kasier. She sighed, shaking her head a few minutes after Hestia asked her a question. 

"No, I don't know her. It's probably nothing, maybe a prank." Kasier reasoned, knowing that it was definitely not true. There was no way that that player was joking around with such a strict, harsh tone. It scared her even more, that she could play the role of an NPC waitress and look so realistic while doing it. Soon, she shrugged, if trouble would come in the future, worrying about it now won't matter. "Anyway, thanks for the help." Kasier finally said, looking back at Hestia.

@Hestia

I nod my head in understanding as you mention that you don't know who the girl was. Which is equally strange that such a girl could be around that would desire such a killing intent to some player she wouldn't even know. Than their is also the fact that the girl looked eerily similar to the waitress that served them at the shop that served them their drinks. Which means that whoever this girl is that she has some desire to cause this Kasier harm to some extent. Well prank or not Kasier don't take it as a prank. It's better to be as careful as possible at all times. I say seriously as i open up my menu and sends a friend request over towards the girl with a nod of my head. Just know that no matter what i am just a single message away if you ever need aid Kasier. I tell the girl with a nod my head. And also their is no need tot hank me for what i do. It's just the right thing to do so their is no need to thank me for it. I say in a kind tone of voice.