[F9-PP] Guard dog of Hades vs punches and shield <<Guardian of Fire>>

When you call for me to wake up i do so with a small groan of annoyance always hating to wake up early as i slowly sit up and then looks over towards you with a tired look as i slowly get up onto my feet and then looks towards you as i smile at a thought. Hey Stryder to pass some time want to try and find some mobs to drop? Try to get some good loot and all of that. I say with a grin on my face at the thought of doing so. Enjoying the idea of getting loot for if i need to get something from a alchemist or such. I look down towards my familiar who is still resting as i gently nudge him to wake up as the lion slowly gets up onto all fours with a equivalent of a annoyed look upon his face as i then gently pet him to try and cheer him up. That or if there is anything you want to talk about i am down with doing so. I mean we are traveling like two more days so getting to know one another wouldn't hurt anybody. I say to you.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky just looks around at her suggestion of finding a mob to fight. It wasn't actually that bad an idea... They were on a higher floor, and there was a good chance they could find something strong enough to drop some nice loot! He needed Col for his guild hall anyway... And this was a good chance to gather a small amount. He looks at her, wondering what conversation they could think up and talk about.

"Why not both?" He says, before hearing the sound of something.... Plopping over to him? He turned around, seeing what looked like a Slime... But much larger. It was HUGE, it was the size of a damn tree! He couldn't elp but laugh a little though, before seeing it spit something at him. With lighting reflexes Sky quickly sidestepped, the lava burning into the rock next to him. Sky quickly decides this isn't as helpess as he thought, rushing in and jumping up, his arm glowing a bright blue. His familiar, Silver, cowered back, running behind something, hiding behind a rock in fear. Sky lets his arm loose, his fist smashing into the side of the Slime, its HP guage dropping significantly. He lands on his hands, flipping over and landing next to Hestia. 

"What do you think of the game?" He asks, looking at both her and the Slime, his voice casual and uncaring about the mob that was before them.

Player Stats

Spoiler

Stryder
HP - 620/620 - Energy - 45/62 - 59 MIt - 3 EVA - 3 ACC

Hestia

HP - ?/? - Energy - ?/? - Mit ? - EVA ? - ACC ?

Roll

Spoiler

Player Roll

ID# 98435 results:

Battle: 6+3=9 - Hit. All Might - 15x15 = 225dmg to mob 1. -17 EN

Mob Roll

ID# 98436 results:

MOB: 3-3=0(Min=1)-Miss

Mob Stats

Spoiler

Mob 1 - Baby Volcanic Mega Slime
HP - 375/600 HP
DMG - 160

i nod my head with a smile at you accepting the offer of fighting off some mobs as it shouldn't be that difficult in theory for the duo to kill something of that nature. I then hear a plopping noise like something pulling off the ground with some type of resistance. I then turn to see the lava slime, and does the natural thing and activates Howl making sure that its attention is on me as i just then relax and raise my shield. Not being all that threatened by this mob since i am rather confident it won't be able to do all that much against myself. I then move my head side to side in some thought as i nod to myself in confirmation to my private thoughts of grabbing a immolation potion of tier two strength to be able increase my thorns to help in this fight against this creature, and any other loot mobs that decide to try and come to fight against myself and Stryder. My opinion of this game is a bit mixed in all honesty. That the game is beautiful, and it is nice i get to know people that i wouldn't have otherwise. However, the cost of death that can happen and allowing deranged people like laughing coffin and some others to roam around is frightening and dangerous.

@Stryder

Players-

[H:1] Stryder:  620/620 - Energy - 45/62 - 59 MIt - 3 EVA - 3 ACC

[H:3] Hestia: 1105/1105   Energy:96/106  MIT:154  EVA:-1   ACC:1  Regen/Recovery: 1 slot  paralyze: 2 slots  Bleed: 2 slots  Thorns: 54 DMG

Enemies:

Baby Volcanic Mega Slime  HP - 375/600 HP   DMG - 160

Noticing Hestia using... What looked like Howl, he went in for another shot. The Slime took no notice to him running right next to it, his first blowing blue as he punched it as hard as he could once again, its HP dropping into the yellow, nearly into the RED. He grinned, glad with that hit. Silver was moving back more, making herself well behind Hestia and the fight. Sky ran back over to where Hestia was, smiling as he looked at the big Slime.

"Theres a reason my guild exists.... Well, hopefully will one day. I plan to take out any PK'ers.... That is why i want to get stronger. I want to protect my friends, even from people killing them... If i have to take a life to save my family, i will" He replies, his voice switiching from a bit of a carefree tone as he responded to that part of her answer, his voice fully serious. He was not joking... If it came to it, he would.... 

"As for the game itself, i love it. I'm a gamer at heart, and this is something i always dreamed of. Sure, i dind't see it like that at first, but iv come to appriciate the beauty of this world, and when i get out of here i'l find something else like this" 

H:1] Stryder:  620/620 - Energy - 29/62 - 59 MIt - 3 EVA - 3 ACC

ID# 98569 results:

Battle: 8+3 - 11 - All Might - 15x15=225 DMG to lava slime.

[H:3] Hestia: 1099/1105   Energy:96/106  MIT:154  EVA:-1   ACC:1  Regen/Recovery: 1 slot  paralyze: 2 slots  Bleed: 2 slots  Thorns: 54 DMG

Enemies:

Baby Volcanic Mega Slime  HP - 150/600 HP   DMG - 160

ID# 98570 results:

MOB: 5+1(Hestia's Stonewall) - Hit. 160-154=6dmg

Well i'm glad you have the goal of taking out Player killers, but might i recommend helping out the Holy Dragon Alliance with that fact. I suggested a method to do just that without adding towards the body count. It is the method of trying to find a way to form a prison within Aincrad. However, the only idea we have currently is trying to figure out what the NPC guards do for putting people into prison, and then we have to figure out how to do so while finding a place to hold such a prison. I tell you in a calm tone of voice with a nod of my head. Able to understand the want of wishing to protect the ones you want to call family with all of your heart and nothing else. To make sure that everyone can be safe and secure without any fear of death looming over them. For myself when i get out of here all i will want to do is try to meet with the people i've grown to call friends and family during my stay here. I say honestly towards the man.

Player:

Action Taken: howl

H:2] Stryder:  620/620 - Energy - 29/62 - 59 MIt - 3 EVA - 3 ACC

[H:6] Hestia: 1099/1105   Energy:87/106  MIT:154  EVA:-1   ACC:1  Regen/Recovery: 1 slot  paralyze: 2 slots  Bleed: 2 slots  Thorns: 54 DMG

Enemies:

Baby Volcanic Mega Slime  HP - 96/600 HP   DMG - 160

A prison? He took a deep thought about it, and the thought happened to be so deep he didn't even realize that the Mob was there, before he quickly snapped out of it. His body had been moving on its own, and he was about to miss! Though for some reason, the mob kind of... Moved into his first, slipping sideways as his fist flies forwards and smashes the Slime, the whole thing exploding. He got a few items from it to. After that, his mind went back to the prison idea. While it would be great, the effort it would take to make it work is just... Impossible.

"Well.... A prison would be nicer then killing them, i just... don't think its an option. I know how bad that sounds, but what is prison time in a game where that means nothing? The world is basically a do what you want, with some basic laws set by players, but to thsoe who treat this like a game, and i don't mean treat it like i do, in the sense that its a beautiful world that i can enjoy, i mean in the sense that they think there is no consequences.... But, if you ever managed to find a way to make that work, i'l pledge my guild to helping maintain it!" 

@Hestia

Spoiler

ID# 98677 results:

Battle: 3+3=Hit - All Might - 225 DMG to Volcanic Mega Slime

H:3] Stryder:  620/620 - Energy - 13/62 - 59 MIt - 3 EVA - 3 ACC

[H:6] Hestia: 1099/1105   Energy:87/106  MIT:154  EVA:-1   ACC:1  Regen/Recovery: 1 slot  paralyze: 2 slots  Bleed: 2 slots  Thorns: 54 DMG

Enemies:

Baby Volcanic Mega Slime  HP - 00/600 HP   DMG - 160

Loot - Base - 600x3=1800=900 each

ID# 98678 results:

Craft: 6

Loot: 11

1 Crafting Material
Rare Weapon 

I smile a bit at at least hearing that the player is at least willing to help maintain the prison if the idea can be constructed and working. Well don't worry about that we are working on trying to find a suitable place first and foremost that could even serve as a prison for those who deserve to be put into such a place. I say with a nod of my head as i then tap my cheek and nods my head. After that comes the point of trying to figure out how to get people there in the first place. We would need to somehow teleport people to a place that we want instead of towards the main settlement like teleport crystals do. I say thinking out loud on how we would need to go about trying to form a prison in the first place. I then shake my head and focuses. Well that is besides the point we're traveling planning for the prison can happen as we walk. That is if you would want to brainstorm alongside me. I say as i look towards you.

Post 2/3 for EN Regen

Sky took her words, and out loud thought process, to mind, wondering the same thing. In other games, there were items that allowed someone to teleport themselves, and others, to the entry of a specific area... The sad thing was, the best way to make a prison would be to have some people of the guild standing guard over it twenty four seven, however these people would need to be locking the people in a no crystal zone, which would be the only way to actually stop people from just escaping.... And if the player themselves guarding them wasn't a high level, it wouldn't work, as the PK'er oculd just kill them to escape...

As he was thinking, he somehow tripped, smashing headfirst into the ground, but he saw something, some shinigng... A CHEST!

"I don't know, but finding this chest will probably be the easiest thing we deal with all day" He said, walking over to it

ID# 98710 results: 

Loot: 15 - Chest Found

@Hestia

I look towards you and see that you're distracted as you walk along the path towards the Cerberus. Able to tell you're in thought from the slightly distant look you have at the moment as i just smile a bit. Glad that at the very least that means you are thinking about my idea in some amount of function. Hoping that at the very least the idea of finding such a location can be helped with, or get help with finding ways to lock the place up. After awhile of walking though i see you fall as i turn to ask if you're okay, but then pauses seeing you making a joke out of it. With a smile i just nod my head. I don't know depends if you have good or bad luck in regards to spawning mimics Stryder since this could then turn into a rather bad day. I say with a chuckle as i make my way towards the chest and gets onto one knee and gets ready to open the chest up

2/3 posts

Sky looks at the chest, wondering if he should open it. He knew he would regret his choice INSTANTLY, but he did it anyway, opening the mimic. The moment he touched it, his familiar barked at him, warning him not to, but it was to late. He quickly saw the teeth, and leapt back, trying to avoid them, the clip of it managing to just barely knick his shoes, dealing no damage, luckily. 

"[censored], I don't have the energy to kill this one!" He says, swearing loudly, looking at his energy bar, which had BARELY even recovered! He looked at Hestia, realizing this fight could go on for a long while.... Especially since he didn't know how much damage she could deal, and he was unable to deal any! At most he could probably take out half a bar of its health right now... He looked at her, realizing he hadn't thrown an attack, so his EN was still actively regenerating. 

"If you can hold it off for about five minutes, i can get my energy back" He says, moving backwards. 

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
98774 6 11 2 3 Stryder

H:0] Stryder:  620/620 - Energy - 16/62 - 59 MIt - 3 EVA - 3 ACC

[H:0] Hestia: 1105/1105   Energy:87/106  MIT:154  EVA:-1   ACC:1  Regen/Recovery: 1 slot  paralyze: 2 slots  Bleed: 2 slots  Thorns: 54 DMG

Enemies:

Mimic  HP - 600/600 HP   DMG - 160

ID# 98775 results:

MOB: 3 - Miss

I look over towards you as you just open it as i shrug not caring all that in the end, but chuckles as a mimic shows up to attack as i activate howl right away to gain its attention back onto me as i look at the creature. Well hello you oversized wooden box focus on the actual threat here. Come on hit me instead you know you can't do anything to me. I say with a grin on my face as i look at the enemy as i raise my shield and sword as i glance towards you and gives a apologetic look. I don't mean those woods just part of the whole howl thing i do. It is fun to mock the mobs when i know they won't last long at all against me in a fight since i have strength to knock them over by just existing cause of thorns. i say with a chuckle and a smile on my face as i look towards the mimic ready for a oncoming attack.

@Stryder

H:0] Stryder:  620/620 - Energy - 16/62 - 59 MIt - 3 EVA - 3 ACC

[H:3] Hestia: 1105/1105   Energy:96/106  MIT:154  EVA:-1   ACC:1  Regen/Recovery: 1 slot  paralyze: 2 slots  Bleed: 2 slots  Thorns: 54 DMG

Enemies:

Mimic  HP - 600/600 HP   DMG - 160

Sky watched as she took the Mimics attention, in which he just sat down. He only had to wait another minute before all his energy regenerated, and he could get up and bash the [censored] out of this mimic, and possibly got some loot from it. He simply groaned, sitting down. Silver sat next to him, putting her head on his lap to try and get some pats, and obviously to try and stay safe. The wolf noticed the Mimic being a hundred percent focused on Hestia, knowing that it was safe. Sky looked at it, it would die even if he didn't intervene. 

"Thorns are useful, i'm guessing even i couldn't beat your health down without losing most of my HPHe said, comparing his damage to how much defence she seemed to have. He wished he was able to do more of a hybrid, but he couldn't get any more defence with his style of combat. That wuld probably never change, and he definitely wasn't about to actually go down a different armor path.

H:0] Stryder:  620/620 - Energy - 17/62 - 59 MIt - 3 EVA - 3 ACC - 3/3 Posts, en returns next turn

[H:3] Hestia: 1099/1105   Energy:96/106  MIT:154  EVA:-1   ACC:1  Regen/Recovery: 1 slot  paralyze: 2 slots  Bleed: 2 slots  Thorns: 54 DMG

Enemies:

Mimic  HP - 546/600 HP   DMG - 160

ID# 98888 results:

MOB: 8+1-Hit - 160-154=6 dmg to Hestia. 54 THorns to mimic

I look over towards you and just activates howl once more not seeing a reason not to do so since it will allow me to keep the hate as long as possible of the enemy as i still hold on my sword and shield knowing that the sword is mainly just for show at this point. Glancing towards my shield knowing that it is rather counter productive in my style of fighting and going to need one real soon that can be more of a benefit for myself in this regards.  Well for now we just let the mob die till you can actually do damage once more against it. Sadly though don't have energize to speed up the energy gaining process Stryder, so we will be waiting here for a little bit. I say with a nod of my head towards the man as my familiar just sits down and watches the mimic trying to kill me and failing to do so. Since i can heal more then it can hurt me.

H:0] Stryder:  620/620 - Energy - 17/62 - 59 MIt - 3 EVA - 3 ACC - 3/3 Posts, en returns next turn

[H:6] Hestia: 1105/1105   Energy:87/106  MIT:151  EVA:-1   ACC:1  Regen/Recovery: 1 slot  paralyze: 2 slots  Bleed: 2 slots  Thorns: 54 DMG

Enemies:

Mimic  HP - 546/600 HP   DMG - 160

@Stryder

Sky watched, smiling happily the moment his energy regenerated, thanks to him staying out of the fight. He dashed in, the mimic sprouting arms and legs, turning into a massive beast! It reminded him of something from a game like Dark Souls, a hidious creature. He got up behind it, jumping up and smashing the back of its chest head with his  fist, its health draining a full sector, changing colour as his strength knocked it onto the ground.

"I stayed out of the fight long enough for my energy to regen, but i guess next time we gotta wait more before we try something" He said, noticing the place slowly cooling down. This day was already nearly over... Wow. This day felt fast, they had only just been fighting earlier, but maybe thsi was just a short day? He had no idea, but he didn't relaly care. They were nearly to the cave, at least, he hoped so. Hestia knew where they were going, so he was going to have to focus on that.

Spoiler

ID# 99009 results:

Battle: 6+3-Hit-15x15=225

H:1] Stryder:  620/620 - Energy - 45/62 - 59 MIt - 3 EVA - 3 ACC 

[H:6] Hestia: 1105/1105   Energy:87/106  MIT:151  EVA:-1   ACC:1  Regen/Recovery: 1 slot  paralyze: 2 slots  Bleed: 2 slots  Thorns: 54 DMG

Enemies:

Mimic  HP - 321/600 HP   DMG - 160

ID# 99010 results:

MOB: 4+1-miss

• 2 weeks later...

I relax as i look over towards the enemy as it seems rather content with basically just observing me as i just grin at it and holds my sword and shield just waiting for it to attack me and fail at doing so as i watch its movements. Just observing the chest like being as it seems rather eager to attack and inflict some kind of damage against myself as i just smile and prepare myself for any and all damage that i can take against it. Knowing it will be nothing do to my regenerating health enhancement as i just sit back and relax as i watch the mimic with a simple smile on my face as i look at the creature. entirely unphased and not even worried about the fight that is occurring. Knowing that in the end nobody will die and my mit will protect me from all damage that can occur on my way to fight the fire guardian. I just have my shield ready to block any attack sent my way.

H:1] Stryder:  620/620 - Energy - 45/62 - 59 MIt - 3 EVA - 3 ACC 

[H:6] Hestia: 1105/1105   Energy: 88/106  MIT:151  EVA:-1   ACC:1  Regen/Recovery: 1 slot  paralyze: 2 slots  Bleed: 2 slots  Thorns: 54 DMG

Enemies:

Mimic  HP - 321/600 HP   DMG - 160

• 2 weeks later...

Sky dashes in, his arm glowing blue as he brutally punched the Mimic as hard as he could, the beast stumbling towards Hestia. Using this momentum, it delivers what would have been a devestating kick that would have sent any normal player flying, but as it smashed into Hestia's shield, it flew back instead, falling down, nearly dead, hestia completely unmoved. With a little laugh, Sky just got ready to take it out, ready to win the fight with his next attack. This was very easy with a tank, he honestly enjoyed it, not having to consistently duck and weave from the blows that were being delivered in combat, the change in pace was relaxing and calming. He wished he could do this more often. He couldn't help but feel sorry for this Mimic, it was so weak compared to them. He knew that he himself would have a harder time trying to kill this thing, but it wasn't to hard, with Hestia here, it was completely pathetic.

ID# 99673 results:

Battle: 8 - 225 DMG - All Might

H:1] Stryder:  620/620 - Energy - 29/62 - 59 MIt - 3 EVA - 3 ACC 

[H:6] Hestia: 1104/1105   Energy: 88/106  MIT:151  EVA:-1   ACC:1  Regen/Recovery: 1 slot  paralyze: 2 slots  Bleed: 2 slots  Thorns: 54 DMG

Enemies:

Mimic  HP - 42/600 HP   DMG - 160

ID# 99674 results:

MOB: 9 - Crit + 40 DMG

I watch as you punch the Mimic as hard as you can as i smile at seeing the mimic's health drop into the red zone as it is barely just surviving as i keep hold of my shield as i watch the slightly panicked looking creature seemingly trying to figure out a way to leave this situation it is in. For myself i just stare at it with a amused look for myself wondering what i could do to try and help out in the fight at later points within my build. So then Stryder are you used to fighting with a tank, or is this one of your first times doing so? I decide to ask during the middle of combat since there really is nothing to be scared of at all regarding this creature and its strength since i can easily fight it off with just my own defensive capabilities to make sure i could never die against a mimic of this strength. My familiar just watching the fight from a distance in amusement.

H:4] Stryder:  620/620 - Energy - 29/62 - 59 MIt - 3 EVA - 3 ACC 

[H:6] Hestia: 1104/1105   Energy: 88/106  MIT:151  EVA:-1   ACC:1  Regen/Recovery: 1 slot  paralyze: 2 slots  Bleed: 2 slots  Thorns: 54 DMG

Enemies:

Mimic  HP - 42/600 HP   DMG - 160

"Iv fought with a tank on two other occasions so far, but normally i act as the tank for my party due to being the highest level. Gotta say, it feels extremely nice not to have to worry about dogging to much" He said before leaping up, bringing his foot down on the Mimic, the entire thing shattering as he split it in half. A menu popped up, giving him four mats. Not to bad a reward, plus the Col. He made a mental note of how much he had gotten from both of the enemies so far, planning to split it with Hestia once the quest is over.

"And thats that, i say we get back on the move" He says to her, Sliver running up to him and jumping on him, happy he survived that fight. He knew he would, hell he had one of the highest leveled players he had ever been with by his side right now. The only person who would be a higher level was probably... Maybe that one guy he had met during the Festival.... Calrex his name was.

ID# 99727 results:

Battle: 4+3-Hit - Leaping Crane 15x7= 105

H:4] Stryder:  620/620 - Energy - 29/62 - 59 MIt - 3 EVA - 3 ACC 

Enemies:

Mimic  HP - 0/600 HP   DMG - 160

Loot roll

ID# 99728 results:

Craft: 11 - 4T1 Crafting Mats

Loot: 19 Good

600x3=1800 Col

Well at the very least you got a tank now who knows how to handle these mobs, and the thing is you're not seeing me at the best tank possibility i can be at. That would be when i can get Battle Healing to heal up even more damage i would take. I say with a small chuckle just imagining that having a rough idea how much i would be healing considering having seen many high leveled players do so, and already knowing it will take only the strongest of hits to get me to ever worry about the possibility of dying once i get the rank five battle healing skill for my own use. When you mention that we should get going i nod my head. Yeah lets get going then Stryder. I say with a smile and a grin on my face rather glad that the fight ended relatively soon and without much difficulty at all when it come to its conclusion. I happily return to our travels that are nearing its end the cave if my memory is serving me right being very close.

EN 1/3

He was a little dumbfounded that she could become an even stronger tank, but he wasn't fully surprised. He himself planned on getting Battle Healing when he had maxed out his armor skill, and maybe gotten something like Charge as well.... But he had no full idea on what he was going to do. He wanted to be a pure damage, but not a glass cannon. He didn't feel like being the kind of guy to die in a single hit, he had to live for his guild.

"As long as the mobs aren't floor bosses, i'm not to worried about taking them on, especially with a tank, soon though, hopefully i will be strong enough to help out more then i can right now.... Hopefully soon i can join the frontlines" He said, his mental state somehow shifting to the frontliens as they walked towards where Hestia expected the cave to be.