[PP-F1] Lets Make Some Booze! <<Earn A Living>>

"I'm going to make a speakeasy!" Outlander stated to a player "Uh-hu... I believe you." Outlander stared at the player and said "You dare question me, ya street nerd." Outlander smiled as he walked away. He started think were he would call it. Got it, the 'The Outland Speakeasy'. He thought of something to scam the idiots. Hmm, how about: 'Get one drink for the price of two, and get a second absolutely free!' He laughed at his own cleverness. Perfect. He ran into an NPC, a cook. "Perfect, I've been looking for you." Outlander said looking into the NPC's soulless eyes. "Hey, I'm looking to train someone to be a cook? I can help. Interested?" Outlander laughed "S-S-SureHaHaHaHahahaha, ah... THIS IS AMAZING, YOU SOUND LIKE GORDON RAMSEY!" Outlander continued to laugh. "Follow me to my kitchen." "W-Whatever you say," Outlander said, trying to hold in his laugh "Ramsey" Outlander burst into laughter once more.

Outlander followed "Gordon" to his kithen. "First I need you to get me some ingredients to get started." "Yes master Ramsey..." Outlander said sarcastically while bowing. "I will do as you say." Outlander chuckled "I need you to get 5× Teir 1 Materials to get started." "Of course master Ramsey." Outlander smiled loving his day so far. Outlander leaves the shop, looking for T1 Mats for his "Master". He left the town of New Beginnings and into the forest. Because that's were all the important stuff is, just out of your reach. He looked around pulled out a coffee, the carrot flavored coffee that does LD +1, he honestly didn't like it, "Oh, whats this?" He said looking at a highlighted bush.

ID# 93839

Loot = 14 + 1 LD (Carrot Flavored Coffee) = 15 SUCCESS BARELY 

"Found one." Outlander said "I'll be making drinks in no time." Outlander smiled.

Outlander began to looked around for materials to make this so called food while thinking of Gordon Ramsey jokes, the first one that came to mind was. "If this lam chop was any rarer, it would be in a field eating grass!" Outlander chuckled. "That man has some problems." Outlander saw something light up on his HUD. So, he went over to it and...

ID# 93983 results:

Battle: 5

Craft: 2

Loot: 2

MOB: 6

"Nothing," Outlander said looking for more highlighted bushes and trees. "Nothing nearby either" Outlander began walking futher into the forest. Untill he saw a highlight bush again. He began to approach it. It was a thorn bush. Outlander smiled as he thought of a pun. "I guess you could say this is a 'prickly' situation." Outlander said sarcastically. "Oh man, I need mental help."

Edited by Outlander
  • 7 months later...

"Ah, I'm just waiting for that NPC to say where's the lamb sauce." He chuckled. "Alright, let's see... Ah, is that a thing over there? Or are the adrenaline shots I had this morning fading away." He got closer to the bush and plucked something off. "Hey I got on-" The item shattered. "God f###ing d###it..." He let out sigh. "Well, it can't get much worse then failing master Ramsey in a hunt to make some booze..." He said, at this point he was excpecting to look at the ground and see a message going:

"I heard that..." -Karma

Fortunately, that didn't happen. "Ah... I'm so hitting the sauce after this... Maybe I should visit the Westward Tavern? No, I'll try something different this time."

"Ah, I'm just waiting for that NPC to say where's the lamb sauce." He chuckled. "Alright, let's see... Ah, is that a thing over there? Or are the adrenaline shots I had this morning fading away." He got closer to the bush and plucked something off. "Hey I got on-" The item shattered. "God f###ing d###it..." He let out sigh. "Well, it can't get much worse then failing master Ramsey in a hunt to make some booze..." He said, at this point he was excpecting to look at the ground and see a message going:

"I heard that..." - Karma

Fortunately, that didn't happen. He began walking again hoping to spot and grab something easy to abtain and achieve. Especially if it didn't involve the slightest challenge once so ever.

Spoiler

ID# 109442 results:

Battle: 7

Craft: 8

Loot: 13

MOB: 4

Edited by Outlander