[OP-F1] Smiles and Inward Screams

Outlander was sitting on a bench in the town of new beginnings. He was near the towns center, but not in the very center. A a paper for the Valentines Day Ball blew into his face, he took it off, read it, and commented with: "The best part of valentine's day is how all the chocolate goes on sale afterwards." Outlander looked around at the buildings, not a single shop that sells that sort of thing. "God, this is boring, nothing to do, not much to talk about, and no one to hear it." Outlander streched, layed down on the bench. And sat there thinking about things. He opened his menu, and started texting a friend. Outlander is the one on the right...

Sooo... What are you doing?

You know, I've been thinking, lets kill the stuiped people.

Ok...

No, what I'm saying is we remove all the warning labels, and the problem will sort itself out.

Understandable, have a nice day. 

An armored player would make his way through the Town of Beginnings as he had done many times before. Today was actually fairly well received from the usual as the specific day caused him to feel just a bit more enthusiastic. He tended to enjoy the day of valentines and it showed for the most part. He figured that before the festivities that he would enjoy with his significant other, he would see just what sorts of things he could get for himself in the town or see if there were any mopey individuals that could aim for a cheering up. The day always had its hits and misses and the misses were very noticeable in their... opposing of the day and he enjoyed the trying to change that, for better or worse that is. As he was heading through the town, he would see that occasional lonesome soul wondered around but thus far, no real outcry. Though, he did take note of a brown haired player that seemed, a little less enthused about things and figured he'd be the best current target. "Yo."

Edited by Lee
  • 3 weeks later...

His idea was interupted by another man. "Oh, hi there stranger." Outlander said looking at the foreigner. The street was suprizingly quiet, dispite it being a little crowded. "Well, I didn't see you there. I'm Outlander." He said crumpling up the paper and chucking it to his right. It exploded in a mass of cyan crystal shards. He looked at all the shops, and realized he had wandered into the market without knowing he did. It was a tad bit strange of him to do something like this, he ussally is on top of things. Except for that one time, and that other time. Also that tike too. You know what, it happens very often, he is a pro at getting lost. But perceptive all the same. "What brings you to the market district?" Outlander asked curiously. He like to know about others, he could tell the type of person they were by the way they talked, or how they said what they said, or what they talked about. It was all quite interesting really. 

Lee would shift his weight to one side as he would place his hands onto his hips as the player would call himself Outlander to which Lee would reply. "Well met Outlander, a pleasure to met ya. Lee's the name." He then looked down at his feet as if something was supposed to be there but gave way to pause. He would raise one leg and then the other as he would look around himself for something and then look back to Outlander. "I had another name to introduce but currently gonna have to put that on hold till she shows up again." It would be then that the player would inquire just what it was that Lee was doing on this side of town on this particular floor to which he would reply in kind. "Currently, just twiddling my thumbs looking for conversation to be completely honest and forward. You have been picked out to be that target."