[PP-F22] A Loving Reunion -Hestia and Myself-

Domarus kept running through the forest, then gave a signal to Rhozarth through the form of whistles.  Rhozarth veered off behind and used his fire breath to create a wall of flames to stop the monsters.  While the creatures were able to leap over it, it seemed to slow them down a bit.  Keres re joined them and was running by their side, surprisingly fast and incredibly agile despite her maid outfit.  Domarus then heard Raven say a name, or mutter it rather.  Ember.  He turned to her in confusion.  Was she referring to the player Embers?  Or someone else entirely?  

"Ember?  Who are you talking about?  Did this Ember have red hair, heavy armor and a rather rude attitude?  Do you know this Ember?"  If she did that would indeed be interesting, however he very much doubted it.  Suddenly he heard a howl and his attention was redirected towards the sound.  It was, oddly enough, close to where the anomalies were heading themselves, and at the same time he could hear the sound of blades striking monster.  That or player, could be either or.  So there were others then?  He did some calculations before deciding that the monsters would be out of aggro range by the time they reached whatever fight was going on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two players were worried at first and almost moved to assist, when they saw Hestia hold the monster's jaws open with her shield and signaled for them to go ahead and attack.  Joan and Azrael nodded, the two of them running up to the creature from either side of it.  Azrael watched as Archer made a long slash along it's side in the blink of an eye, allowing Azrael to use her rapier on the wound in a long clean strike that resulted as a hyper critical hit.  Joan was on the other side, Mark doing something similar as Archer, and Joan the same as Azrael, though striking in the form of a slash attack rather than a very long pierce.  The warg howled, the sound almost mind breaking for Hestia, and reared upward, it's front paws in the air as it tried to shake off the pain the players were making against it.

@Hestia

n-no. Embers is my sister. Black hair, silver streaks. Blue colored eyes, kind personality, always helping others. Most likely a tank, or a healer if i could imagine her being. She says right away as she just continues staring at the anomalies until their is a loud clang of metal as Raven right away tries to slip out of your grip as the anomaly tries to reach the edge of the forest. To lead the two players in question towards the sound of battle. The anomaly disappearing as it reveals the scene of the fight that is currently in progress including hestia fighting against the warg as Raven says in absolute shock at what she sees. EMBER! She cries towards her sister while looking towards the female with black hair that turned her head to see herself and her eyes widen in shock. Raven! Hestia says before getting rammed into by the warg knocking her along the ground for a littler bit as she groans ever so softly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look at the warg with a serious look as i get some relief as the two players force the beast off of me as i quickly back away to get some breathing room as i look towards the creature as it slowly tries to get back up to attack myself. I watch as its health bar ticks down to barely nothing as she then hears some rustling, but ignores it thinking it just he wind until she hears her name being called out. her actual name.EMBER! Quickly she turns and whispers just barely under her breathe. Nooo..not her. She whispers and then shouts. RAVEN! Not noticing the Warg coming at me as it then smashes into my armor killing ti right away as i got knocked away from the point of impact. I groan softly as i slowly get back up onto my feet ever so slightly disoriented trying to figure out what just happened. how her sister is within here. Having not heard of buying another console for her sister when she got it initially. Which might mean she was at a friend's house and picked it up first.

Domarus listened to Hestia talk about Ember being her sister.  She then began to describe her, but when she hit the part about most likely being a tank or healer his eyes narrowed.  No..  No there was no way.  When he looked at Raven again he mentally cursed as there was no possible way to deny it now.  Raven and Hestia were sisters...  Which meant he now knew the true name of both Raven and her sister.  Evidently Ember.  Who would name his or her child Ember was beyond Domarus but truth be told he could care less.  He now had more power over her than before.  Suddenly they were in view of the fight and..  Well wouldn't you know it was Hestia, or rather Ember.  When Raven called out to her the monster they were fighting, the giant Warg, knocked into her and sent her flying back.  Two other women tried to attack the Warg and while they did manage it successfully and the Warg's health was nearly zero, the beast knocked the two back into trees.  It then placed a paw on Hestia and pressed down, attempting to crush her.  As it did so it howled into the sky.  Domarus let Raven go, the girl being caught by Keres who held her like one would a baby, and then let her down on the ground.  Domarus drew his ax and activated charge.  He had used heavy armor so much that without the extra weight, his speed was practically doubled, and thus he was almost instantly on the warg and cleaved it's head right off, cutting the rest of it's health to nothing.  When he landed he turned to Raven and nodded, stating that she should indeed go see her sister.

@Hestia

I feel the warg on top of me pressing its weight down into my chest as i grit my teeth ignoring the steadily deceasing health. I then see the warg loses its health as i see the source. Domarus? I say confused by why this man would be here, and helping now of all times when i would assume he is busy with others. I slowly get up and realizes this was the man holding her sister when i saw her. I go to grab Domarus with a glare of absolute hatred i instead get my little sister running up to me and hugging my leg. I just smile happily as i get onto one knee and hugs her closely unequipping the armor to give way towards vanity clothing as i rest my head atop of hers. I-i-i missed you Ember. raven says through tears as Hestia sniffles ever so slightly and saves in a bit of a chuckle to hide the pain in her voice at her sister being trapped here, but also the happiness she feels knowing she is alive. I should be telling the same to you, and furthermore why are you even in this game? I ask Raven as i then glance towards Domarus with only the look of a overly protective sibling can give. And how do you know my lets say business partner per say per say Domarus? I ask the girl curiously.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sniffles so happily glad to be reunited with her sister once more as she hugs her older sister tightly while crying openly into her shirt while  looking up at her. We-well i joined this game to try and find you like as a surprise type of deal. Figuring that if i used one i managed to buy for cheaper would be a fun sibling thing we couldv'e done. However, instead even though i logged in at the same time we somehow needed up to far away from each other to meet up right away. She says while crossing her arms along her chest. I met mister Domarus rather recently who helped train me up to be a better fighter, and i am even tier 2 already. She says in a positive tone to her older sister who just gives a kind smile that she doesn't know is forced to Domarus. Not being able to see the glare that promises only pain for those who would harm Raven.

Domarus could see the hate in Hestia's eyes and the sight nearly caused him to roll his own.  He didn't of course but this girl seemed hellhound to mentally accuse him of some crime he wasn't committing.  Even if she found out he was twisting, manipulating and deceiving others, nothing he or they were doing was wrong...  Unless you count slaughtering the bas***ds who twisted the minds of innocent children into assassins that is.  She legitimately had no proof that he did anything wrong so it was nothing but frustrating trying to convince her otherwise.  Domarus walked over to the group, returning the ax to his inventory.  Keres walked over as well, wiping the dust off of her maid uniform.  When Raven finished, Domarus also added:

"I also saved her life when I first met her.  She was being attacked from behind and from what I saw before she would not have survived if that beast had knocked her over.  At any rate she's right, I have been teaching her how to survive.  She was the one who suggested it too."  Domarus wondered how Hestia would react when she saw the guild emblem over Raven's head.  Even more so, he wondered if Raven would switch guilds when she found out Hestia had one of her own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azrael recovered the quickest but she didn't move as the Warg was already slain by a newcomer.  A red haired individual who was rather tall, and apparently had a guild of his own too.  More and more players were joining up together.  Azrael began walking over as did Joan.  The katana wielding player reached the three first, and smiled cutely to the two players, Raven especially.  "Well~ by the sight and sound of it, you two are sisters I'm guessing!  And it seems that you were separated up till now right?"  "In that case don't you think we should give them some privacy?"  Joan nodded with a smile.  She turned to Hestia and whispered to her:  "So he's Domarus then?  Looks like he took good care of your sister to me.  Don't be too distrustful or unforgiving ok?"  She stood straight and walked onwards with Azrael, waving goodbye to the three of them.

@Hestia