[PP-F10] Silence is Deafening <<Wail of the Banshee>>

Hydra let out what would probably be his 100th yawn since they started this quest. The fatigue of the adventure had hit him, even if it was just a simulation. "I'm sure you'll be able to find them given enough time. Just don't give up I suppose that's the key." He was never really the type for words of encouragement although he did believe Stryder had the capabilities to go far. I mean he had practically surpassed Hydra by this point anyway. As for his own plans he did wonder. Part of him wanted to bury himself deep within the forests of the second floor once again and never return. "Guess that is one plan..." he mumbled lightly under his breath. Adventuring had drained him to be honest and although he had never taken on a floor boss the quests were more than enough for him. Up ahead it seemed the end to the floor was in sight, finally they had made it and could go each there own way for a time.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... it was over. They were out. The light shone into his eyes, and he felt the burn of it as they exited that hellhole. Dam. Finally, it felt nice to finally be gone from that. He looked over at his companion, he seemed.... tired. He obviously was about to vanish again... he had an aura, one that said he was done.

”well. This is where we finally finish up this adventure! I’ll see you around man. Don’t go dying on me now!” He says to him with a grin before walking off. He wouldn’t stop... he was going to find everyone

- rewards

1. Bottled Banshee Scream: A Potion that when used on Weapon adds Paralyze to it for the duration of the battle: If you rolled a 9 -10 Enemy is paralyzed on their next turn.
  2. 2 Skill Points

from quest above

thread = 2 SP, 400 Col each