[F17-SP]A Tailors Ascension CLOSED

Hei had to approve what she said. "You're right, you said we will meet, and we do, but you could have told me that you are a goddess yesterday. That would have made some things less strange. But where would have been the fun, am I right?" he said, nagging a little. Aphrodite seemed to find that even funnier than his face earlier and she once again burst into laughter. "Yeah, Yeah. I could have done that, but that isn't as much fun as it was this way. How ever, I have come to challenge you to a contest of craftsmanship and I won't wait any longer for that. The rules are simple, who ever designs and crafts the better outfit for this years ball of gods, wins." And with this said, she made a table and some paper appear and started drawing something. Hei who hadn't thought the contest would start this soon, pulled some equipment out of his inventory and started designing too. They both were lost in their work, and so the time went by without them noticing. The elders and other people left to have some lunch and returned, just to see that the amount of papers in front of the two contestants had become bigger.

Hei had been looking through designs he had already made and collected bits from here and there, combined them to create something new. It was hard for him, but whenever he closed his eyes, he could see the picture of Aphrodite in the simple green dress she had worn yesterday and the ideas just came to his mind. He designed a dress that had a simple elegance that would perfectly fit for her, and added some other parts for the outfit, that could increase this effect. While he was designing, Aphrodite herself had finished this part of the contest and had started to sew and cut and soon a pompous dress appeared in front of her. With her work done, she went to the elders and showed them her dress, seeing their eyes glow as she showed it. When Hei had finished his work of designing, he opened his inventory and got all the materials he needed for the outfit he had designed. The crafting part wasn't to long, so soon he had finished himself. "Hey Aphrodite, or Nymphia, which ever name you prefer, could you try this one, just so I can see if something is missing" and indeed she tried it and it looked gorgeous on her. The elders were to decide which one won, and they were about to name Aphrodite the winner, when Hei handed her another package of items, she took and dressed, as they were to enhance the dress he had crafted. With all this Hei's dress looked even more beautiful and so the elders had to call him the winner.

Nymphia turned to him after he won, and told him how proud she was off him, and that she would wear this outfit for the ball. And besides that, Hei would get a sacred item of her, that would help him with his future works.

Summary:
Hei: 2 SP | (+1) CD Tool, Aphrodite's Loom | 400 col | 5 T2 materials

Edited by Hei