[F4-PP] Burning Resolve versus Sub-Zero temperatures <<Absolute Zero>>

I just nod in understanding of your words surprised that gauntlets could count as martial arts weapons though. Having not expected that to be the case since they seem more armor like then like actual weapons. When you mention you'll help me i nod my head with a smile. Thanks for the support Ruby although sadly such a duo won't exist in boss raids since they need a healer more then they need a tank since Jonathan can count as a tank just enough to get by. I say with a nod of my head with a chuckle. Though for quests the two of us along with someone like Kimi or Jomei could take on any quest that i am certain about. I say sounding rather confident in the tone of my words at that. Eventually the ice turns to snow and snow turns to a thin layer of such as we arrive at he main settlement.  At the mention of a gift my eyebrows furrow in confusion as i go to ask as i then feel the kiss as i blush as i turn to you. Wha-what the heck ruby! I say while blushing in embarrassment at being kissed even if it was just on the cheek. Purbos can you please just blow up on her for me. I ask the bomb familiar since i can't slap the girl even if playfully without going orange.

Summary:

Both: 4 SP, 2900 COL,  Zero Degree Icicle

Hestia: 200 Col, 2 T1 Materials, 2 T1 Uncommon Consumables

Zero Degree Icicle (T2 Perfect Weapon of Choice) - Freeze / Accuracy / Accuracy - After one thread of use, the weapon will melt and become unusable.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic