[F4-PP] Burning Resolve versus Sub-Zero temperatures <<Absolute Zero>>

I chuckle a bit at the head pats and then words that follow as i look towards you and nods my head at hearing that you are ready to fight as i walk forward. I won't let you die Ruby. Nobody dies on my watch if i can help it. I say seriously as the ground shakes and crumbles as the ice in front of me bursts like fractured shrapnel as i raise my shield to protect me from the attack as it pelts my shield and heavy armor as it slows dies out as i look up at the very giant like form of the mob that is our monster to fight. It's name appearing as "Avalanche the Absolute Zero" the creature rivaling the very mountains of the area. Jesus. I say softly under my breathe at this creature's immense size having never seen anything like it. I take a calming breathe and quickly activates focused howl onto the being. Come on you ugly behemoth keep your eye on the prize! i shout at it as i move away from you to keep the focus on me as i see the creature has three health bars which means attack pattern changes probably.

I look towards the giant ice like being as it swings its might fist towards me as i raise my shield and brace myself for impact as the punch connects towards my shield and rockets me in the direction of the punch. Not having any solid ground to prevent me from sliding besides the small amounts of friction that ice can have. Sliding a good bit away as i look towards the giant being that looks still so close, but with you looking rather far away. Showing just how large this creature can be. Though it did look like it shrunk by some margin from the impact of thorns cracking its fist from the sturdy metal.

#98960  CD:8 (+3 energy back to me)  MD:3+3(ACC)+3(EVA reduction)=9   200-151=49 DMG    Thorns: 84 DMG

[H:5] Hestia: 1136/1185  Energy:109/114    MIT: 151 (Heal +15 HP 0/3)

Ruby: ?/?

Avalanche: 766/850   DMG:200  MIT:75   Freeze on nat 8+    ACC:3   EVA: -2       Affects: -2 EVA applied to everyone.   <<Grand Slam>> : On a CD of 12, this boss will raise its arm and slam against everyone in your party, dealing damage to everyone and freezing them in place.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby had giggled and said out to her "You better not though, otherwise I will be waiting in heaven or hell for you so I can kill you there." she had giggled. However after a moment they had moved closer towards the Boss, however she had looked up... this boss was pretty monstrous, and the size of it kind of intimidated her and Hestia it would seem. Ruby had looked over with a smile and looked forward to the boss, waiting for the exchange of Hestia and the Avalanche to bypass. After the two had traded it was Ruby's turn, Ruby had made the motion to crack her knuckled and she had moved forward and slammed her fist against the Monster's chest with All Might dealing as much damage as she could, which was a good amount however it wasn't as much as she would had liked.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
98961 - BD: 3+3=6
Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 15*15=225-75=150]
[H:1] Ruby - HP: 1020/1020 - EN: 85/102
[H:5] Hestia - HP: 1136/1136 - EN: 109/114
Avalanche - HP: 616/850 - DMG: 200 - MIT: 75 - Freeze on: Nat 8+

• Effects: -2 EVA applied to everyone.  
  • <<Grand Slam>> : On a CD of 12, this boss will raise its arm and slam against everyone in your party, dealing damage to everyone and freezing them in place.

I smile as i look at seeing the giant ice monster crack from the strike as i look over towards you and quickly makes my way towards you and taps your back sending you some energy as i quickly continue running past you. Glancing towards the giant ice monster as it keeps its eyes upon my form and then gains a glint in its eyes as it goes to attack. I watch as it moves its giant fist towards me swinging at me as i quickly raise my shield once more as the fist connects with the shield once more making me slide along the ice till i slowly come to a stop a fair bit distance away once more as i quickly start making my way back towards the beast before it could get the idea to start attacking you in any form. The creature once more gaining some cracks along its bodies as we are doing damage to its icy form. Some of the giant parts of ice near its shoulders cracking and then falling off of it towards the ground to only just shatter into pixels.

#98969  CD:6  MD:5+6=11   200-151=49 DMG    Thorns: 84 DMG

Energize: -10ENG/+4

[H:1] Ruby - HP: 1020/1020 - EN: 93/102
[H:5] Hestia - HP: 1132/1136 - EN: 103/114
Avalanche - HP: 532/850 - DMG: 200 - MIT: 75 - Freeze on: Nat 8+

• Effects: -2 EVA applied to everyone.  
  • <<Grand Slam>> : On a CD of 12, this boss will raise its arm and slam against everyone in your party, dealing damage to everyone and freezing them in place.

@Ruby

Ruby had looked to see that she had cracked the monster from the attack that she had made, she had a smile of success on her face in hitting it, however she was only a little disappointed that she didn't do as much damage as she could. However she had let out a hum when she had tapped her shoulder to give her some energy, Ruby had smiled and said to her "Aww thank you Hesty, you trying to make me owe you a thing or two?" she giggled. However after a moment the Avalanche had attacked Hestia however with her shield she had protected herself mostly from the attack. Ruby had saw this as a opportunity to attack, she had charged her punching arm once more and slammed her fist against the monster in the same spot with All Might dealing a critical hit this time around.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 98974 - BD: 10
Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 15+2=17*15=255-75=180]

[H:3] Ruby - HP: 1020/1020 - EN: 77/102
[H:5] Hestia - HP: 1132/1136 - EN: 103/114
Avalanche - HP: 352/850 - DMG: 200 - MIT: 75 - Freeze on: Nat 8+

• Effects: -2 EVA applied to everyone.  
  • <<Grand Slam>> : On a CD of 12, this boss will raise its arm and slam against everyone in your party, dealing damage to everyone and freezing them in place.

I smile as i chuckle at your words. I'm not trying to make you owe me anything Ruby just being the support that i am. I say to you as i tap your shoulder again to give you another burst of energy. By the way tag again! i say jokingly as i look towards avalanche who roars in anger at the fact that two of us are slowly destroying its frozen body of ice. The creature turning towards me once more as it swings its fist downwards quickly but misses me but a literal mile as his fist connects to the ground cracking it and shooting up water for a brief moment as Avalanche slowly raises his fist once more as it stares at me in anger. Attributing its pain to me for the most part still ignoring the damage you are doing to it entirely. Not noticing as ice is just slowly cracking and falling continuously at this point as its health drops into the yellow.

#98980  MD:1   Energize: -10 ENG  CD:10 (+3 Energy)

[H:3] Ruby - HP: 1020/1020 - EN: 85/102
[H:5] Hestia - HP: 1132/1136 - EN: 97/114
Avalanche - HP: 352/850 - DMG: 200 - MIT: 75 - Freeze on: Nat 8+

• <<Grand Slam>> : On a CD of 12, this boss will raise its arm and slam against everyone in your party, dealing damage to everyone and freezing them in place.

Ruby had let out a giggle after her response and she had said to her in a joking manner "Awwww... and here I thought you would demand for a kiss on the cheek..." then had snapped her fingers showing a joking "darn" motion. However once again she had used Energize on her once more, in which Ruby had smiled and said "Thank ya sweetie~" and let out a giggle. After Ruby had tried to attack it again, it had gotten furious and tried to hit Hestia again, however he did it... very poorly. In which Ruby had moved forward with a charged up Sword Art once again and slammed her fist against the giant golem dealing a good chunk of damage. Ruby had looked over towards the Monster's HP, it was getting lower and lower by the moment. Ruby had looked over to her hand that connected with the Golem and just thought... did she really have damage potential?

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 98981 - BD: 7+3=10
Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 15*15=225-75=150]
[H:4] Ruby - HP: 1020/1020 - EN: 85/102
[H:5] Hestia - HP: 1132/1136 - EN: 97/114
Avalanche - HP: 202/850 - DMG: 200 - MIT: 75 - Freeze on: Nat 8+

•  

I blush ever so slightly at what the black haired woman says as i shake my head. Wh...wait a minute you're just messing with me! I say with a indignant shout at finding that out. Seriously flirting and joking around even in battle. Oh well can't say that i don't do the same thing when i know victory is guaranteed. i say with a chuckle remembering a lot of times of just pulverizing a monster that had the unfortunate side effect of being beaten up over and over again from being paralyzed so unable to even fight back. When i see you strike the creature again i give a cheer at you hitting it again. Good job Ruby! i told you that you can decimate these guys! Now just imagine if you had something like a damage potion helping you out! I am certain you would've killed it by now! I say towards you as i give you another dose of energy to help you out by tapping you on the shoulder as i look towards Avalanche as he once more goes moving into motion to try and strike me. I raise my shield able to see that this one is coming in with pinpoint accuracy as it slams into my shield pushing me back once more, but Avalanche's hard cracking entirely and bursting into pixels leaving it just one arm left as the rest of its body slowly crumbles away even faster and faster. The monster on its last legs of HP and ability to survive another hit.

#98982  MD:4+6=10 200-151=49 DMG    Thorns: 84 DMG

[H:4] Ruby - HP: 1020/1020 - EN: 76/102
[H:5] Hestia - HP: 1077/1185 - EN: 88/114
Avalanche - HP: 118/850 - DMG: 200 - MIT: 75 - Freeze on: Nat 8+

After her comment about her demanding a kiss on the cheek she had spotted a blush on her face, Ruby had let out a laugh and pointed at her "I made you blush!" she had giggled and celebrated to herself. Ruby had giggled and replied "Wheres the fun if this boss battle isn't hard at all? I find myself making your cute butt blushing more fun than the actual boss, in fact combining the two makes a fun time at least for me~" she had laughed. Ruby had seemed to joke around a little... too much, so much so when Hestia called out for her to finish it, Ruby had swung her fist... however she had missed twisted and slipped on ice falling onto the ground. Ruby had let out a groan when she had hit the ground before realizing she had messed up missing the boss that was in front of her being gigantic.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 98984 - BD: 1
Sword Art Used: Whiff
[H:4] Ruby - HP: 1020/1020 - EN: 75/102
[H:5] Hestia - HP: 1077/1185 - EN: 88/114
Avalanche - HP: 118/850 - DMG: 200 - MIT: 75 - Freeze on: Nat 8+

I just turn my head and forces the blush down not noticing avalanche gaining a sort of glint in his eyes. I just quickly move towards you and gives you a bit of a energy boost once more as i start to go past you, but quickly gets picked up. Ruby! i say in a slight panic having not expected to being picked up as the boss just glares down at me as i start feeling myself get cold..very..very cold. I feel ice crawl around my body till it encases me as the boss then place me on the ground with this sort of smug satisfaction on its face at having managed to freeze the annoying pest that has been causing it so much trouble. The boss now raising its hand to help kill the small annoyance by crushing me while i am totally frozen. I can only look upwards since that is how i was frozen. being forced to observe as the boss raises its hand. Feeling panic rise up in me at the thought of being killed this way. 'just when i was so close to the frontlines.' i think to myself in misery not thinking of the ingame mechanics. My brain having rewired very quickly to make me think real world logic is being put into place.

#98988 BD:8+6=14 Freeze activates!    00-151=49 DMG    Thorns: 84 DMG

[H:4] Ruby - HP: 1020/1020 - EN: 83/102
[H:5] Hestia - HP: 1033/1185 - EN: 79/114  Frozen
Avalanche - HP: 34/850 - DMG: 200 - MIT: 75 - Freeze on: Nat 8+

After a moment of missing, she had looked to Hestia as she had moved forward towards the bosses hit, however after taking the hit Ruby had noticed that she had began to freeze, Ruby had looked back with a bit of widen gaze then looked to the Avalanche with a angered look and she had moved forwards using All Might and slammed against the Avalanche shattering the boss into a million pieces before each piece exploded into crystals that faded to the air. Ruby had looked back to Hestia and giggled and said to her "Found yourself frozen huh?" she had moved a little closer towards Hestia before thinking what in the world she could do getting her out of this icicle she had looked down to her hands and they had glowed to Purify hoping that it could work. She had puffed and hoped it could work.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 98991 - BD: 5+3=8
Sword Art Used: All Might
[H:5] Ruby - HP: 1020/1020 - EN: 59/102
[H:5] Hestia - HP: 1077/1185 - EN: 88/114
Avalanche - HP: 0/850 - DMG: 200 - MIT: 75 - Freeze on: Nat 8+

I just watch the Avalanche shatter into nothing as i would breathe a sigh of relief if i could as i just continue staring upwards hearing a faint echoing voice. Figuring it is you, and most likely some very bad pun. That or some worry unable to tell since i am surrounded in a ice block. The ice slowly decreases into nothing as you use purify as i get freed as i breathe in a big gulp of air. Oh dear god that horrible! I say with a hand against my chest. Well or i would if i wasn't still wearing my armor. Note to self don't get frozen again the experience is absolutely horrible. Not even survival helped with that level of cold. I say as i swap to my golden fleece as it does help with staying warm to a extent. I feel myself get tackled by my familiar as he rubs his face against mine as i chuckle with a smile. Down kuro! Down! I'm fine boy! I say while giggling and laughing as i pet my familiar affectionately. I look around towards where Avalanche had came from and sees a chest sticking out of the ground. Hey Ruby i see a treasure chest towards where Avalanche was! i call over towards you as i get my familiar off of me as i get up off the ground and walks over towards the chest and forces it out of the ground with a grin. Well open it up. I say gesturing towards the chest.

#98993 LD:14+3=17 chest found.

Ruby had used her Purify had slowly she had began to melt and before long she had fully dethawed holding a hand against her chest, Ruby had giggled and said with a playful tone "Aw what, no reward for dethawing you?" she had snapped her fingers once again in a "darn" motion. However after a moment she had mentioned about finding a treasure chest near by the boss, Ruby had smiled and said to Hestia "Don't fall off now, I don't need to fish you up." she giggled. And after a moment Hestia had reported to found a Chest, Ruby had walked up towards it and she had said to open it up. Ruby had giggled and said "You want me to open up my chest? Maybe in private, not here... its too cold!" she jokingly said however she had said "I'm done I'm done, I'm on it." she got on her knees and opened it, however the rewards in it wasnt anything special. "Eh... just pocket change, you can keep it." she said out to her.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 98994 - LD: 5
Loot: 200 Col, 2 T1 Materials, 2 T1 Uncommon Consumables

I nod my head at the rewards not minding them at all since for myself i can easily find use for all of them. Tier 1 materials since there is no performer thing that relies on tier basically, and money since money is nice, and unidentified things for Kairi to have. It is a win all around for myself. However, the jokes you make i just roll my eyes at with a small smile on my face. Even now you can't stop making jokes Ruby. I say with a chuckle as i take the rewards you give me as i nod my head as i look towards the time and nods my head. Well i still have some time left to kill before i should probably grab all the things i need for preparation for the boss fight. Are you ready for it? I ask with a smile on my face wondering what will lay ahead of us. Unable to really contain my excitement at joining a actual boss raid fight. To see what it is like when compared to a quest mob or dungeon mini boss mob.

Ruby had giggled seeing Hestia roll her eyes with a smile on her face, Ruby had shook her head and said "Nope! Why stop making jokes when it can be fun! Plus I wouldn't joke so much about it if I just got the kiss on the cheek." she had giggled, however after a moment she said "I understand you are in a relationship though, me saying this flirty comments is just a sign that I like you, well... like you when it comes to friendship, not like you like you." she rambled. Then she had asked if she had everything she needed for the boss fight, Ruby had shook her head and said "If you are wanting me to be honest, not at all. However I gotta do with what I got since I don't really have much. Can't really afford getting equipment and the such, kinda stuck with what I got, however I don't suppose it matters. Not like I am the main target anyways, all I do is Heal and... uh, thats about it." she giggled.

@Hestia

I chuckle in slight amusement as i shake my head at your words with a smile on my face. Anyhow yeah i like you as a friend also Ruby now then lets get going back towards the main settlement i think i had enough being out on ice for one day. Kinda gives me the cold shoulder you know? I say with a small chuckle as i start making my way back towards snowfrost with my familiar flying right beside me and snuggling up against me as i pet the familiar with a smile. Rather happy i went and got a familiar right away to have this very affectionate lion that is more dog like with how he acts at times. At hearing your state of preparedness i just nod my head. Don't worry if anything i am certain that Morgenstern has all of us covered with his Alchemy, and if anything myself and Itzal got us covered on debuffs so we're all good i am certain. I say in a cheerful tone of voice as i then think about the boss. Hmm i think debuff crystals should be given to you, and Zandra if your guys' group goes up first. That way the healers can get out a debuff on the boss as something they can do to minimize future damage and such that it could do. i say thinking to myself of how to tackle the boss effectively.

Ruby had giggled and said to her "Aw, only a friend? So... does that mean I am not getting that kiss on the cheek?" she jokingly said to her. But she had shook her head and said "Please, I don't think Purb is having a good time and I really don't like the cold, not even a little." Before long they had found themselves walking back towards the main settlement talking about the floor boss, Ruby cannot say that she is worried necessarily, however she doesn't like the fact that she cant really prepare for it as she would like to. She had looked over to Hestia as she had spoke, Ruby had just smiled and said to her "Theres not much I can do without buffs, however honestly with how I am I don't need damage or anything like that. I'm just a support building into scout things, so... even if I had damage or mitigation it wouldn't be that impressive by any means of the definition." she had confessed, she didn't necessarily hate her build, she just hates her tankiness and damage is basically... none existent.

@Hestia

I'm sure it isn't as bad as you're making it out to be Ruby. You might not have that turn one damage against the creature, but at least you will be able to do consistent damage like the rest of the two handed users against it. Since i don't think there is any skills that raise your base damage besides charge and that is only for turn one really.  I say with a nod of my head with a smile on my face as i wonder how this fight is going to go for the floor boss. Though at least Zandra won't have to do much for Shield in terms of healing the man. he can just as easily heal himself from what i saw. I say thinking back towards the King of Lakes quest i did with him where he fought four loot mobs and the boss and barely even got scratched from the combat. I can't wait to get some of that battle healing to compete with what Shield can do in terms of not taking damage. I say ab it excitedly at the thought of becoming just as strong as a impenetrable wall.

Ruby had shrugged a bit and said to her "It's just enough damage to get by, however it is nothing impressive at all. Not to mention I need to get new handwraps, however... again, I don't have the funds for it. All blacksmiths and tailors are closed, the only blacksmith I know overcharges on Tier 3 items, and I cannot create items with enhancements to save my life to rank up to craft rank 3 stuff." she had sighed before shaking her head "But i will be fine." she had looked down and just thought that she was going to be fine, all she had just needed to do was focus on healing as many people as she could making sure people stay healthy. She had looked back to Hestia and smiled saying to her "Looking to take less damage huh? Looks like you are going to be a tough cookie to bring down. I likey~" she had giggled. 

@Hestia

Trust me i know what you mean by overcharging for tier three items. I know the exact person you are talking about. Although since it is handwraps you would have to go to a tailor for that so it would have to be that Aereth guy, or even yourself Ruby. Handwraps aren't made by Blacksmiths like Macradon. I tell you honestly with a nod of my head. having had looked at the order form for Tailors and what they can make being handwraps, and having looked at Blacksmiths and found no such item type on their list of things that can be crafted. So in reality if you can rank up your tailor profession you can just make your own handwraps you know? I tell you with a nod of my head. i then chuckle ever so slightly at the compliment as i nod my head. Yeah i want to become someone that is basically impossible to take down, and if i can get a healer to help me with that. Then all it would take is a strong DPS and we could be a very strong team of healer healing tank as i take all the hate and just heal it back up like nothing happens. I say with a smile on my face at the thought.

Ruby had let out a sigh and said "Aereth has gone missing lately, and I know Handwraps aren't made by Blacksmith's however they can Gauntlets that do all the same." she had said to her. Then she had mentioned that she could just make her own, Ruby had once again sighed and said "Yes, but I cannot make Tier 3 in time and the attempts I have been putting in is super awful, haven't found a enhanced item in so long, matter of fact I have never successfully crafted one." she had admitted. Ruby had then nodded her head and said to her "I can help you as much as I possibly can Hestia." she had smiled. After just a moment they had found themselves back to the main settlement of the floor, Ruby had turned to face Hestia and she had said to her "Well, its been fun, this is were we part ways for now. Heres a gift for a job well done~" she giggled and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before pulling back and giggling "Let me know if you need my help~"

@Hestia