[PP-F1]<<The First Few Lessons are Free>> Worst part of MMORPGs

Sharr walked around the town of beginnings looking for an old man who was supposed to be named Zackariah. ‘Okay, if I want to get the ropes of this game I would need to find this guy, now which house would you be hiding? Gaaaaaaaaaaaahh I should at least have asked that player where he lives!’ He thought as he went from house to house looking through each window searching for the name Zackariah among all the NPCs. ‘Tsk this no use, I should probably go back to asking questions again.’ Sharr went to every player he sees, hoping that he would answer their questions. “Hey-hey good da-“ He started before getting ignored as his first attempt to ask a player about Zackariah failed. “Yo! What’s up! Would you at least spend some time helpi-“ Every player he went to ignored him and seemed busy in their own way. ‘This is going nowhere, how unluc-‘ “Ow! Watch where you’re go- Oh hi there! Do you mind helping a newbie find a man named Zackariah?” He said trying to test his luck one last time.

@Lee

The armored player would make his way through the Town of Beginners as he tended to do, though this day was a tab bit more than wandering. Today he was wandering in search of someone or something if a person saw it that way. He was looking for a NonPlayer Character that he planned to get a quest from. He had been putting it off for awhile now and he figured that today would be as good a day as any for him to try and accomplish it. It was in the midst of his thoughts that he ran into someone which caused him to halt abruptly. He would look to another player he had run into that, at the first few moments was rather upset that they had crossed paths. Though, the tone shifted quickly and the player would talk about finding a man that went by the name Zackariah. Lee would place his hands on his hips as he would nod his head. "Actually, yes I will. Looking for the man myself. I assume you haven't had too much luck?"

Sharr listened to the unknownn player’s answer to his request. He took a deep breath and a sigh, hoping that the player did not notice that he was going to insult him when Sharr bumped into him. Luckily, he still replied without anger, unlike most people in the real world. Basing from the answer he gave, it seemed that he too was looking for the same old man. “Of course I don’t but that is just because luck doesn’t come to me, I come to it. That was a complement to myself if you are wondering but hey! None of that matters.” Sharr made an awkward laugh before continuing, he wanted the player to come with him for the quest since they needed to do it anyway. “But seeing that you are here right now,  I doubt that you have not had too much luck yourself. Because if you did you would be heading there right now.” 

(Sorry this took tooooooooo looooooong, did’t and still don’t have access on my laptop that I’d have to use my phone. @Lee)