[PP-F1] Growth <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>> (Stryder)

Honestly, Kasier should have had this quest completed a long time ago. This was one of the beginner quests, but she had never completed it. At the moment, she was trying her hardest to get to the front lines too, and in order to get the most amount of skill points as possible, Kasier needed to go ahead and complete the quests that she had skipped along the way no matter how boring it really was. Kasier sighed, she had attempted to do this quest with a bunch of low-leveled players but before they even went on their way, the party simply decided that they weren't going to do the quest at all. It was a morning wasted, and it left a bitter taste in Kasier's mouth, so she never even bothered to come back to the quest and complete it. Now that she finally felt an inspiration to get stuff done, she is going to take advantage of this new found inspiration to get as many skill points as she possibly can. Of course, doing all this on her own would be far too much of a bore for her to possibly even attempt. Besides, her low damage output would be bothersome, and Itzal's busy doing his own grinding on the higher floors, so Kasier had to find someone else. Now the question was who? Scrolling through the friend's list that wasn't really filled with many names at all, Kasier picked out Stryder.

The last time that she had seen him was during a battle with a powerful monkey king. The black-haired man had grown a lot in level since the last time that she had seen him. Although this quest was far too easy for someone with a decent damage output, Kasier hoped that he wouldn't mind helping her with the quest. At this point, it was as if Kasier was watching a seed grow into a sampling, and soon into a tree, so Kasier was actually kind of proud of the guy, even though she really didn't know him too well. And she wouldn't actually let it show anyways. She's far too serious and contained in public for that type of stuff.

To: Stryder

Would you mind helping me out with <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>>? Easy quest, but I don't have any damage for it. My thanks ahead of time if you are able to.

@Stryder

• 2 months later...

Sky yawned as he sat up on the chair he was sitting on, the first floor busy as ever. He was here way to often, though lately he hadn't seen many players who he could help, and possibly recruit. He wished he had more to do then this at the moment, but he just didn't. He had to just relax, while waiting for something to happen. Maybe he would see Kasier? Maybe he would see Embers. WHo knew what was going to happen. He had no real idea what was going on, he just new, he was bored as hell.

He slowly opened his eyes, seeing a wolf on his lap, snoring loudly. He smiled, deciding not to move. He didn't want to accidentally wake up this wolf. 

Wonder how everyone is doing... I haven't seen many people in awhile. Iv been kind of distant... Hope everyone's alive. Maybe i should check my guild list... See if anything has changed.