<F2-PP> Buzz Off (Return of the Queen)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Requirements:

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)

Must Defeat 5 Bee Minions before the Queen will spawn

*Note, you can Heal and Regenerate Energy before facing the Queen if needed*

Must Defeat the Queen

Additional Information:

Bee Minions:

Stats:

HP: 250

MIT: 25

Damage: 125

<<The Queen>>

Stats:

HP: 500

MIT: 75
Damage: 200 Per Hit

The Queen receives her own roll, but use your username in the roller when you roll

When the Queen Spawns, she also spawns three more <<Minions>> at her side.

Bloodclot: Immune to Bleed

Paralytic Immunity: Immune to Stuns and Paralysis

Matriarch’s Sting: On a CD of 6+, The Queen comes and sting’s the player with the most hate, causing Paralysis and 24 Bleed Damage for two turns

[Last Hit Reward] Matriarch’s Holy Stinger (Consumable):[Unique Item: Grants the Wielder double the Bleed Damage for one thread]

Rewards:

Queen’s Honey: [Perfect Potion: +3 Damage for one thread]

2 SP

3000 Col

Embers let out a growl as she looked at the message she had crafted before her. She hadn’t spent much time on it, because she didn’t care much for words. But this time, she had actually cared enough to be selective with her words.

“Damn Hestia…Making me think like that” The girl muttered as she read it again. Ever since her encounter with Hestia…That tank had made her think, about a lot of different things, her own nature included. Those thoughts had challenged core fundamental beliefs that existed within Embers, and the girl hated it. Hated being made to ask those questions of herself. She wanted to run into the girl again, and make some things clear. She was herself, and hated that she was questioning herself. Why did that girl make her question herself?!

‘Hestia, it’s me. Figured we could do another combat quest. Some bee on the 2nd floor, figured be more fun to do it with ya. Care to join me on at the 2nd floor teleporter, can I rely on ya?’

She hit send and looked at Rowan, her Hawk simply silent. She let out an animalistic growl at the bird. Silence, as usual. What else did she expect from her familiar?  

@Hestia

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i relax with a smile on my face as i play my guitar gently as i listen to the sounds of a peaceful waterfall as i look around the caves of the twenty first floor. My familiar at my side resting his head gently on my foot as i continue to play just a peaceful melody. No lyrics or song that i have practiced before just a peaceful instrumental as i enjoy the area around me. Letting myself just go and drift from thought to thought while my fingers just follow the same pattern continuously. 'I wonder how people i've met are doing? Rein, Pin, havok, Kyoto, Embers, even Spencer. They are hopefully fine they are all strong in their own right, and i can only hope he is just keeping to a shop he owns.' i think with a frown remembering old questing partners as i then pause remembering one with white hair. ' who was that one though...hmmm maybe i will remember later.'  i think with a shrug as i get a small ding of a notification as i look to see it is from Embers as i read the words. Huh..if i didn't know any better i would say this is someone else. But it is from Embers so it has to be her. I say as i get up from my place as my familiar quickly gets up looking at me quizzically as if questioning why i would get up. Someone needs us Kuro. We can't just stand around now. I say to him as i take out a teleport crystal activating it quickly to get towards the main settlement and quickly down towards floor two. Not wanting to waste someone's time. Especially since i was a few hours out from the town.

Once i arrive at the teleport gate i just smile and looks around for the red head as i simply type back towards her. "of course you can rely on me @Embers i'm here to help. I'm at the teleporter btw." I then send the message and sees Embers as i walk over to her with a smile. As i said i'm here to help ya Embers. SO which bee is it? The return of her, or the weaker one? I ask curiously to make sure i know how much prep i need.

Embers looked around as she waited. There was little doubt in her that Hestia would come, after all, she was so much like Domarus. Even if they hated one another. A rivalry that had been amusing her for some time, despite her dislike of deception. Of course, given what Embers had sussed out, it did make sense why Hestia hated Domarus. If she was in that girls place, she’d of put her fist through him.

Embers felt a smile move onto her face as she spotted Hestia, and frowned a little. Why was that her reaction? She didn’t bother to ponder on the thought as she put her hand forwards for a quick shake “Been too long Hes, since that damn tiger thing” She said loudly as Rowan, the girls Hawk, moved from the girls shoulder onto Hestia’s shoulder, tapping its talon on the girls shoulder “Return bee” She said simply “I did the first one with Domarus, so it felt a lot easier than it should have been. Figured I might as well ensure nothing goes wrong”

A thought crossed the girls mind, and she smirked. How many times, mentioning his name, would it take for Hestia to get annoyed? And when would she tell her the truth?

I grin as i happily shake Embers' hand when she puts it forward as i look into her eyes. Yeah it has been a bit since we last saw each other but hey as they say "better late then never." I say with a nod of my head as i open up my menu and once i hear the quest i put on all of my combat gear. I then nod my head at hearing why the return one not finding it all that surprising that Domarus would do that for somebody. 'Possibly when he had first met her, or soon there after. Trying to establish a reason for her to follow him or to show off his strength.' I think to myself with a slight frown at thinking of the reasons why he would do such a thing. Knowing that the origins are probably nothing kind or noble since he doesn't care about anyone but himself. I quickly refocus back on reality as i look  towards Embers. So then we have a bee to kill. Shouldn't be all that terrible with the two of us here. I say confidently with a nod of my head.

The bee wasn’t a threat to her. Hestia was a damn good tank, and did her job against the tiger in their previous hunt. It was nice, even if she didn’t understand this games mechanics, to fight alongside someone who did. Part of her was a little disappointed that the other girl hadn’t reacted to the naming of Domarus. Maybe she needed a little shove?

“It’ll be cruisey, after all, we’re a force to be reckoned with” she said. She clicked her fingers, and Rowan looked at her, flapping and landing on the girls armour, the black shoulder plate. It nuzzled into the girls shoulder, who gave it a quick glare before reaching into her back pocket and feeding it a snack.

“Ohh! Ya hear the news? I heard a rumour that Domarus is plannin’ on allying up with another guild. Guardians…or something like that” Embers gave the other girl a lazy grin, curious if she could press the other girls buttons about the one topic that she knew, just might, get under her skin.

I grin and give a nod of my head with a thumbsup at being called a forced to be reckoned with, with anybody really. I check my battle gear once more before giving a nod of my head finding myself deemed ready for combat with the returned queen bee. I glance towards Embers and gives a bit of a smirk. We may be a forced to be reckoned with Embers, but i hope i don't end up beating you in damage somehow. That is unless you would want to make it a race since i do have a damage weapon now. I can be considered a one handed DPS person. I say in a challenging and playful tone of voice towards the redheaded girl giving a smile towards her as i then start making my way towards the quest's starting location. When i hear the news of the possible alliance i stop dead in my tracks as i feel my fist slowly tighten at that. 'He is doing what.' I think to myself in some anger not knowing who i am more pissed with. Stryder for being such an idiot for trusting such a man, or Domarus for deceiving one of my allies to be working for him for any reason at all. I turn towards Embers with a cold gaze. Repeat that for me please Embers. I would like to make sure i heard that right. I say with a slowly forming smile that contradicts the cold gaze of my eyes. Obviously trying to hide the slowly building up rage.

Embers liked Hestia. Even when it was, well, clear even to her that Hestia was the stronger player, she didn’t try and show it off. It was about them, a unified force. An odd feeling for certain, and yet, something inside Embers chest moved. The girl frowned for those moments. The hell was that?! She had spent years trying to find something that would do something to her, and she had always assumed it had to be from someone like her. Someone who burnt with emotion. So how the hell was Hestia, who burnt behind her eyes, doing this to her?!

“Oh, it’ll be a competition. Although, your spiked armour don’t count” She said, grinning “We both know that the last mob we ran into killed itself on you, and I’d rather a fair fight”. Embers, as much as she hated losing, did have herself honour. If Hestia wanted a bout, it would be on even footing…mostly.

Although, Hestia’s reaction was everything Embers had silently prayed for. And for barely a second, she could understand why Domarus used deceit. The look on Hestia’s face, the ice in her eyes and the rage behind them. A single word came to mind seeing it.

Beautiful.

Shrugging her shoulders, she continued “I was speakin’ to Domarus before, said something about allying up with them or something. A little weird honestly, they’ve got numbers but that’s about it. Still, he said he wanted to aborb them or somethin’” Embers watched Hestia, because there was one thing she was curious about. “Oh, on that note, Domarus said something weird about it. He said that Eatos was runnin’ it, or at least, that he was talki’ to her and not the kid. Little weird since I thought Stryder was in charge ya know?”

I chuckle softly at your wonders and nods my head with a kind smile. Of course thorns won't count then Embers. I can only hope that you have gotten better with that Scythe during our time away from each other, or this race could end up being close. I say in a joking tone of voice towards the  red headed girl. Knowing that in reality even then i have very little hopes of winning any damage off with people who wield there weapon with both of there hands. The offer is a just a fun way of motivating the girl to get even more excited for the fight ahead possibly. After i hear the news my gaze turns cold and i await to hear my question about what i had heard. Hoping that i had heard wrong as my right hand is a fully formed fist that is shaking with anger ever so slightly. Having that false smile on my face that twitches ever so slightly downwards as if wanting to form into the frown that it is rightfully meant to be. Then my cold looking blue eyes that are the opposite of there usually more cheerful and kind glow to them.

At hearing the confirmation of what i had heard and then some i turn to the nearest house and punches it as hard as i can. No scream of frustration going along with it, just myself striking the house as hard as possible with a slightly heavier breathes after doing so. As if forcing ever ounce of emotion into that one strike. 'He is trying to absorb there guild. One that actually stands for something meaningful! He..i won't allow this not one bit. I will be dead on that monument before i allow this.' I think to myself in silent fury as i slowly turn my head to look Embers in the eyes with such a look. I slowly move my hand away from the wall as i look towards the red head. I close my eyes and takes a long deep breathe in and then exhales my shoulders relaxing as i look towards her. My eyes showing a more neutral tone to them, but still brimming with held back anger that is obvious by the tone of my voice. I can understand what is happening. Stryder leads by being the physical presence possibly that shows strength that people rally behind, and have Eatos be the actual leader that does the talking for them. What a stupid girl. I mutter under my breathe the last four words now knowing who to blame for the Guardians possible breakdown. The blue haired Eatos. Lets go Embers we have a queen to kill. I say wanting to change the subject as i turn around not even waiting for a response as i make my way towards the quest location once more.

Beautiful. The single word repeated itself in Embers head, over and over and over, as she watched Hestia finally burn. Embers smiled, the widest she ever had. Some people like her burnt a bright red, an inferno that engulfed everyone. But the rage, the burn of emotion within Hestia was different. A cold flame, blue just like her eyes. Watching her contain the scream that should have come as she lashed out, Embers felt something in her mind click.

‘Hestia and Domarus. They’re both burn with emotion. How am I gunna pick?’ She asked herself as she watched Hestia try and reign herself in, much to Embers disappointed. She’d of loved to see what happened if she let lose, let the fire within her chest explode. Even as she tried to calm herself, Embers could see it now as if it had always been there. The fire. Beautiful.

Hearing Hestias explanation, it made…an annoying amount of sense. That blue-haired girl always did seem too smart for her own good. Plus internal knowledge of what that girl has done…Deception wasn’t Embers way, but if Domarus wanted to take over. She wanted to throw a spanner in the works. She wanted Hestia to get involved and watch Domarus, the man who hated it when his plans failed, to watch all his effort go up in smoke. Maybe that would make him accept his emotions rather than hide them away behind his stupid smiling face.

Embers jogged to catch up with the other girl. As much as she wanted to drop the information she picked up about another member of the guild, she kept it to herself. She didn’t need to know about her, just yet. “Whats your issue with him? You’ve never said”  She couldn’t help herself, probing at the other girl.

I make my way forward through the town quickly going towards the nearest exit rather glad that the quest is something that could withstand a few hits from the attack the duo could do against the creature. My eyes looking around the town while we are walking through it my blue eyes keeping the cold stare as my mind rages with this new knowledge as i keep it in as best as i am able to do so. My familiar looking towards me with some worry about my current state of emotions as it glances towards you with some suspicion, but doesn't act in any violent manner. The lion with wings just staying by my side as usual while keeping a strict eye over its surroundings. 'Why would that girl accept Domarus into anywhere near his guild. Doing so is absolutely ridiculous. I need to find a way to somehow topple that as fast as i am able to do so. Direct confrontation with Domarus? As much as i want to take the man down right now i can't do so without risking Embers safety. Seems like i will need to wait a little while, and gather people that can help prep alongside myself for facing off against him. Seems like i will need to speak to a old friend once this is over.' I think to myself knowing what must be done to stop this before it gets out of hand.

While getting close to the exit i hear your voice once more as i turn my gaze upon you once more. The same colder gaze that hides anger that is brewing with the only difference being is that it seems to be slowly disappearing. Returning once more to its neutral and more kinder gaze that i am usually have. My issue with Domarus is one of his methods. His end goals and such can be seen as similar to my own, but the way he is going about it. Deception and manipulation and lies to anyone and everyone he meets. That is something i won't attest to him doing. It is just a matter of how will things end. With him self destructing or with myself somehow making him somewhat human and less of the monster he has turned himself into. I say towards Embers as i then gaze back forward towards the exit of the town. Sighing to myself softly knowing i am a fool for probably thinking Domarus could be saved, but the nagging feeling it is possible is one i can't escape from. The moment of seeing pure human emotion, and seeing him vulnerable within that one moment. 'He can still be human if one tried hard enough.' I think to myself as i continue walking forward.

Embers followed in silence with her eyes clued onto Hestia. There was something, just so primal, so beautiful about someone being so angry that their flame comes out. Embers took a deep breath. Manipulation wasn’t her game, and while she didn’t understand it, there was some amusement to it.

Listening to the girl talk, Embers shook her head slightly. Hestia got this emotional from methods? That was a lie, and yet, a lie Hestia expected her to believe? Embers laughed, loudly, despite Hestia’s rage. Embers knew rage, knew it in all its forms. You didn’t get this worked up over methods.

“If that’s what you say…” Embers said when he laughter died down. She didn’t believe Hestia, and yet, she was curious if she would tell her. What Embers’ believed to be the truth. She shrugged her shoulders, and stretched her arms out. The boss wasn’t that far, but more than anything, Hestia interested her. Embers smirked once again, looking at her “If it helps, just pretend that this bee is Domarus~”   

I shake my head at the girl's laughter following my response to her question as i just keep myself moving forward not stopping in my movement focusing on what will be the target at hand up ahead as i take out my sword and shield ready to kill these bees as efficiently as i will be able to do so. Knowing that Embers will have the advantage since i will also be focusing on tanking and keeping her in the game via energize. However, that just makes this all the more fun and challenging for myself to see if i will be able to keep up even with such huge setbacks for myself. When hearing her words i shake my head in amusement and say softly to myself. Don't worry Embers i am way ahead of you in that regard. I step into the clearing where i have always meet the boss and its minions at as i wait patiently holding onto blade and shield as i gaze around the open space as i hear the tell tale signs of buzzing angry wasps. Let the games begin as they say Embers. I say with a grin as i activate howl slamming my sword against my shield as i do so. Come on out and fight! Know your queen falls today. I shout towards the creatures as they then quickly rush forward towards me to strike me down.

I gaze towards the four creatures that rush towards me as i simply raise my shield to ready to block against their attacks. I see the four bees charge towards me as i use my sword to knock away one of the small insects deflecting them by its stinger. With a second charging fourth and striking my exposed cheek as it zooms right by towards yourself. I quickly Raise my shield to block the third and fourth strikes my shield and gets struck by the jagged metal in the form of fangs that my shield has the two bees marked with injuries. After the four strikes i turn to see the bees remaining relatively close to one another like a swarming tactic as i just nod my head.

Action: Howl [-10 ENG]

#101709 MD:5+1=6   DMG: 1(minimum)  Thorns: 54

#101710: MD:4+1=5

#101711 MD:9  1 DMG

#101712  MD:6+1=7 1 DMG  Thorns:54
Battle stats

Spoiler

[H:3/3/3/3] hestia: Hestia: 1423/1425  ENG:128/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

@Embers:

Bee 1: HP: 196/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

bee 2: HP: 250/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 3: HP: 250/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 4: HP: 196/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Embers watched Hestia make herself the target, using an ability she knew as a taunt. Forcing the monsters to attack her instead of being allowed to target her. It was an ability she hadn’t understood when she first say it, but now it made sense. Hestia could take more of a beating than she could, let them beat away on her.

The nod from Hestia was all the signal Embers needed. She glanced at Rowan, who took flight. Finally, it was time for battle. While watching Hestia burn up had brought her much, there was only so much she got out of watching another burn. After all, she could feel it when she let herself alight. Rolling her shoulders, the girl charged forwards past Hestia, crashing into the wasps and letting her Scythe do its job. The scythe landed on three of her targets, getting a little chuck in most of them. Embers spun around, she knew the wasps would target Hestia, but she could feel the haze starting to leak into her system and the girl closed her eyes. Much like a drug, she felt it start flooding her entire system, and loved the feeling.

“Ohhhh, yeah that’s it” she said to herself “This is gunna be a damn bloody fight, god this better be all I hope it would be” She opened her eyes, and zeroed in on Hestia as her vision blurred slightly. Time to see what Hestia could do in a fight…

Sword Art: Trample Act (AoE) 6(9)

Id: 101748 Bd: 9(+2)=11 <Hit>. 54-25=29 Dmg

Id: 101749 BD: 7(+2) =9 <Hit>. 54-25=29 Dmg

Id: 101750 Bd: 1(+2) =3 <Miss>. 

Id: 101751 Bd: 10 <Crit +1>. 60-25=40 Dmg

Spoiler

[H:3/3/3/3] hestia: Hestia: 1423/1425  ENG:128/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:1/1/0/2] Embers: 380/380 En: 32/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2 

Bee 1: HP: 167/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

bee 2: HP: 221/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 3: HP: 250/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 4: HP: 156/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Edited by Embers

I look towards the most damaged bee of the group with a smile as i charge up my sword art getting into the first stance of it while the swarm of four charges towards me stingers first. I keep a steady gaze upon my target as i then kick off towards it activating the sword art as i go to swing at its form only to have it zip towards the right of my attack and stab my neck with its stinger. Hng-. I let out a soft grunt in surprise at that as i stumble back ever so slightly as i rip the stinger out of my neck and makes the misake of letting it go out of just habit as the bee quickly retreats with the three others who had missed their attacks from them having attacked where i was when i was charging forward. Not where i was after i got stung in the neck. I glance towards embers and just shrugs my shoulders very nonchalantly. This is why i invest in thorns even if i miss eventually they will kill themselves on me. Plus i got people who can actually hit these things like yourself. I say with a grin as i back away from the swarm leaving them once more to Embers to clean them up with a swing of her scythe.

Rolls

Spoiler

#101752  (B4) BD:2  MD:10  CD:1   125-151=1 DMG min

#101753 MD:2+1=3

#101754  MD:4+1=5

#101755 MD:4+1=5

Action Taken: Legion Destroyer vs Bee 4 [-2 ENG] [+1 ENG]

Stats

Spoiler

[H:3/3/3/3] hestia: Hestia: 1423/1425  ENG:127/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:1/1/0/2] @Embers: 380/380 En: 32/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2 

Bee 1: HP: 167/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

bee 2: HP: 221/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 3: HP: 250/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 4: HP: 156/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

• 3 weeks later...

Embers took a step back and looked over at Hestia as the wasps threw themselves at the other girl, and frowned. There were, landing hits?! And they looked like they were hurting the other girl, Embers was blissfully unaware that Hestia was sitting at well over a thousand health. A wave of anger rolled through Embers. How dare those damn creatures HURT Hestia! A very animalist growl echoed out of her throat, and she let out a loud yell as she charged forwards and swung her Scythe with reckless abandon, managing to slice through three of them, the fourth managed to dodge it by the skin of its wing.

Embers threw a look back at Hestia, and she smirked “Oh, I can hit there damn’, creatures, but you’re coping it worse. I thoughts your thorns were meant to hurt, and no way these things are tougher than that stupid lion thing…right?”

Roll

Spoiler

Trample Act 9(6) EN: 6

ID: 102174 BD:6(+1)=7 <Hit> dmg: 54-25=29
ID: 102175 BD: 7(+1)=8 <Hit> dmg: 54-25=29

ID: 102176 BD: 10=10 <Crit+1> dmg: 60-25=35

ID: 102177 BD: 2(+1)=3 <Miss> dmg: 0

Stats

Spoiler

[H:3/3/3/3] hestia: Hestia: 1423/1425  ENG:127/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:2/2/2/2] Embers: 380/380 En: 26/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2 

Bee 1: HP: 138/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

bee 2: HP: 192/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 3: HP: 215/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 4: HP: 156/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Edited by Embers

I look over towards the mobs as they seem to buzz angrily as i just have a rather calm and happy smile upon my face as i watch them not really fazed by the creatures just sitting rather confidently about everything. I watch the same bee charge forward and pierce my jugular once more before circling back with its companions following quickly behind it. I watch the three bees charge forth as they all miss me by a inch as if they were just planning to frame my outline and that was all. I just turn back to look at them with annoyance as i slam the pommel of my sword against the side of my shield. Come and fight me you bees! Are you really that weak that you can't fight a tank like me! DO you know fear! I shout towards them with a grin on my face enjoying the whole act of shouting at mobs as it does release some of the stress and annoyance of a fight out of one's systems. I glance on over towards Embers and gives her a rather simple smile on my face. These bees? They are pretty weak honestly, but they seemingly know how to piss me off everytime i fight them. I swear they have some kind of AI to know when i am fighting them to miss me except for one to hit me with a critical strike. I say while glaring as the bees once more get in flight formation to go have another pass at me.

Action: Howl

Rolls:

Spoiler

#102178  MD:10   1 DMG minimum

#102179  MD:4+1=5

#102180 MD:4+1=5

#102181 MD:4+1=5  CD:7

Stats

Spoiler

[H:6/6/6/6] hestia: Hestia: 1424/1425  ENG:121/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:2/2/2/2] @Embers: 380/380 En: 26/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2 

Bee 1: HP: 138/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 3: HP: 215/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 4: HP: 156/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Embers let out a grin watching Hestia taunt the bees. Sure, some might roll their eyes at such words, but regardless of her opponent, Hestia was the biggest person on the block. Much like the biggest person at a bar, you just have the urge to hit them, prove that you’re stronger than them. Embers realized that it was that, that aura, that partly drew her towards the other girl. This desire to overcome someone who was just that much stronger than her.

“Well, given you’re still kickin’, gotta assume they ain’t going much damage to ya” Embers said rolling her shoulders as a wave of red washed through her eyes, but the girl kept her sanity, kept her rationality. “Hah! The game itself is shifting against you! Now that’s when you know you’re doing the right thing!” Embers finally spotted the bees in an area close to one another, and launched herself forwards with a loud yell.

Her Scythe, one again, only managed to find three of her four targets, getting a loud growl from the girl despite managing to get two really good connections with her Scythe. “Dammit! How weak am I, that these things won’t damn die!” She yelled, more targeted at herself than anything else. Anger boiling up and over and herself, and just how weak she was.

@Hestia

Roll

Spoiler

ID: 102448 BD: 5(+1)=6 <Hit> Dmg: 54-25=29

ID: 102449 BD: 3(+1)=4 <Miss> 

ID: 102450 BD: 9 <Hit, +1> Dmg: 60-25=35

ID: 102451 BD: 10 <Hit, +2> Dmg: 66-25=41

Stats

Spoiler

[H:6/6/6/6] hestia: Hestia: 1424/1425  ENG:121/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:3/2/4/4] Embers: 380/380 En: 26/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2 

Bee 1: HP: 109/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 3: HP: 180/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 4: HP: 115/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Edited by Embers

I small smile forms on my face at hearing Ember's words as i chuckle softly at the very thought of the game actually transforming to try and give me a disadvantage during a fight to try and make it better and more balanced because of my sheer presence being enough to cause worry. I take out my blade and gets within the first stance for my attack as my sword glows the power of a sword art as i smile on over towards Embers. My blue colored eyes having sparks of amusement within them as i nod my head towards her. Well if that is the case Embers then i will accept the game trying to cripple me since it is better me then my allies. Plus it just makes things even more interesting in all honesty if it is a uphill battle. If things were easy they would get pretty boring you know? I say towards the red haired girl as i then charge forward ready to try my chance at striking the creatures once more as they rush towards me in equal fashion.

I look towards my opponents as i grin as i quickly move my blade with lightning precision as the game does the motions for myself since i would have no experience with a blade. My sword making four grand arcing slashes through the enemies leaving a trail of images of my sword as i move past them having felt two creatures scratch my armor slightly. I look back as i see two of the bees burst into shards from losing too much health as i once more sheath my sword and keep a steady grip upon my shield shifting to a new style. Smiling slightly at the success of this type of attacking the enemies wondering if Baldur's style of samurai fighting is actually working against these enemies. There you go Embers! I did a lot of damage even without my thorns aiding me in that. I say jokingly towards the girl since we did agree to a little damage contest between myself and the red haired girl.

Action: Butterfly illusion   8+4=-12 ENG  [+4 ENG]

Rolls

#102459  BD:10  MD:7   16+2=18x8=  144-25= 119DMG    Bee: (1 minimum)    Thorns: 54    Bee took: 174 total.

#102460  BD:5  MD:3+1=4

#102461  BD:1 MD:2+1=3

#102462 BD:8  CD:9  MD:6   16x8=  128-25= 103    Bee;(1 minimum)    Thorns: 54    bee Took: 157 total.

Stats

[H:6/6/6/6] hestia: Hestia: 1423/1425  ENG:113/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:3/2/4/4] @Embers: 380/380 En: 26/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2 

Bee 1: HP: 0/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 3: HP: 180/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 4: HP: 0/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Hestia liked the uphill battle? Embers grinned, now Hestia was truly after her own heart. Not only did this girl have a beautiful burn within her, but she charged headfirst into her challenges. She had expected the other girl to shy away, but this was something she adored to witness, adored to battle alongside! Embers rolled her shoulders as she spotted Hestia’s strike..KILL two Wasps!? And they weren’t even that low, meaning the other girl was FAR ahead of her when it came to damage dealt. Despite being the one with a Scythe, Hestia was outclassing her so much it wasn’t even close!

“The hell?! They both had, easily, over 100 health left! Since when did you get attacking Sword Arts?” Embers had only seen the other girl use her Taunt ability, and that was it. To see her, not only with a sword, but clearly high level sword arts. Dammit, she was so pathetically weak! An angry growl escaped her lips as she charged recklessly in forwards. She wasn’t gunna match Hestia’s damage, but damn in hell she was the only one to have fun!

She spotted the Wasps lack of reaction, and her Scythe’s strikes landed perfectly on their targets, getting critical shots on both of them as the girl grinned “There we go, i can’t match ya for damage, but at least I can go blow-for-blow with ya!”

@Hestia

Roll

Spoiler

ID 103226 BD: 10<+2> Dmg: 66-25=41

ID 103226 Bd: 10 <+2> Dmg: 66-25=41

Stats

Spoiler

Stats

[H:6/6/6/6] hestia: Hestia: 1423/1425  ENG:113/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:3/4/6/4] @Embers: 380/380 En: 20/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2 

Bee 1: HP: 0/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

bee 2: HP: 151/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 3: HP: 139/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 4: HP: 0/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Edited by Embers

I look towards the red haired girl with a smile on my face that is one of amusement as i chuckle a bit. I got this attacking style relatively recently, and it has been giving off nice results combined with my thorns honestly. Allows me to compete with people like you Embers plus i do improve rather drastically rather quickly. When you next see me i might be in another league of my own once more. I say jokingly towards the scythe user with a smile on my face. Knowing such a thing is probably false since there are quite a few that are rather high leveled among the frontlines, but that doesn't stop myself from being one of the few on the frontlines to be in the higher spectrum soon enough. I watch Embers as she hits each of the bees as i nod my head at that seeing them taking rather good damage. Well i'm certain that once you get to the next tier you are in Embers you will be out-damaging me for days, so don't worry about the now tooo much. I say towards her to try and motivate her a little bit to continue pushing forward.

#103231 MD:7+1=8  1(minimum)    Thorns:54

#103232 MD:10 1(minimum)

Action: Howl

[H:9/9] hestia: Hestia: 1423/1425  ENG:105/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:4/6] @Embers:: 380/380 En: 20/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2

bee 2: HP: 97/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 3: HP: 139/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125