[PP-F7] Finding Myself, Part 2: In the White Light

Vigilon wasn't just asleep, he was having that weird dream again, right from where he left off. not long after his shoulder was grabbed, he stopped resisting, and turned around to see...wait, was that an antman monster from the eleventh floor? Hang on, there were strings attached to it! Vigilon looked above to see a hand on something that the strings were attached to. "One of Kayaba's puppets, I guess?" He couldn't tell about whatever the hand belonged to, but if he was to guess, it was the death game's creator. He noticed that suddenly, some shadowy shapes were behind the antman puppet, in an army formation. He noticed they were looking at something, and it seemed to them that Vigilon wasn't even in front of them. When he looked in the direction the shadowy shapes and puppet were looking towards, he saw a dragon accompanied by three lights, their shapes couldn't be determined. They were coming closer, and Vigilon woke with a start as soon as the first blow was dealt.

Vigilon yawned, and realized he was outside, not in his shop. "Eh? hang on a second..." A familiar voice came from behind. "Sleep well?" He looked behind him, seeing that NPC again. He realized what he'd slept on. "Crap, not again..." "Heh, you must have had an exhausting trip to have been out like a light right here." Vigilon checked the time. He'd slept through the whole dang night. "I've got some things to do, so...are there any favors you want to ask of me before I take off?" "I don't have any errands for you this time, but there's an uncommon ingredient that comes from certain monsters that I've run short of...my only problem was, what was it? *sigh*, I'm afraid you'll have to guess on this one..." "In that case, I'll be off." Vigilon was already planning to search for a Dragon Fang in the seventh floor, so he knew where he was headed. He rushed over to the teleport gate. "Teleport: Nimbus!" He would then start his way towards heading out, making sure he had his new light armor equipped as well. He had recently gotten it identified, and, last he checked, he could finally use it.

@Krysta

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  26
HP:  520
EN:  62(Base[52], Energist[10])

Damage(MA): 9(Martial Arts Rank 3[+5], Veriost[+3])

MIT: 18(Swift Endurance)

EVA: 1(Swift Endurance)

ACC: 1(Karri's Fang)

Recovery: 2(Swift Endurance, Karri's Fang)

Skills:

One handed straight sword Rank 2

Energist

Martial Arts Rank 3

Familiar Mastery: Fighter Rank 3

Items/Equipment:

Berserker Gloves(1 Taunt, 1 Bleed, 1 Paralyze)[T1]

Swift Endurance(1 Mitigation, 1 Evasion, 1 Recovery)[T2]

Karri's Fang(1 Recovery, 1 Accuracy, +1 LD)[T1]

Nature's Vitality(+10 MIT)[T1]

Edited by Vigilon

Krysta was in Nimbus, wondering what she was going to do next. She had the whole day ahead of her, and yet, nothing specific to do, other than deal with a Wyvern that had been spotted somewhere in this floor. She had heard that it was causing some trouble around the floor, staying in the air, and only landing upon whatever it considered a proper challenge. How would she summon the beast to fight it? Was she enough to strike it down? Such questions began to bother her, and unless someone could help her, she wasn't going to seek out a Wyvern anytime soon. "*sigh*, There is no way that I can handle the beast on my own...could there be someone I can ask for the assistance of? What do you think, Yolviinsil?" The small ruby red feathered dragon looked at Krysta, with a look of uncertainty in her eyes. Krysta then spotted someone familiar, and decided to ask him. "Hey! Alex! It's so wonderful to see you again! I hear that there is a Wyvern causing trouble around the floor, and won't land to fight without seeing what it considers a proper challenge. Maybe we could seek it out and strike it down together?"

@Vigilon

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  18
HP:  360
EN:  36
DMG:  7(OHR Rank 3[+3], Star Saber[+3], Yolviinsil[+2])

MIT: 18(Guardian Vest)

Skills:

One handed Rapier Rank 3

First Aid Rank 1

Familiar Mastery: Fighter rank 2[Does not apply, due to enhancement cap]

Items/Equipment:

Star Saber(+3 DMG)

Guardian Vest(2 MIT)

Andvari's Blessing(3 LD)

"Right, gotta find a Dragon Fang, and I gotta find one soon... Could there be another dragon somewhere in this floor? Or some draconic monster that drops a Dragon Fang? I don't know what to do. Veriost, what do you think about all this so far?" The small white frost dragon had a confused look on her face. Vigilon had managed to get "I don't understand a thing. Don't look at me, I only now about a bunch of things in the fourth floor. Why the heck are you doing all of this again?" from that, but whether those were Veriost's thoughts or not were a mystery. Vigilon sighed. "I have no idea." It wasn't long until he heard a familiar voice. "Jewel? Jewel! It's so great to see you, too!" Krysta explained that there was a wyvern somewhere on the floor, wreaking havoc, and only coming down for an actual, fair fight on whatever it considered a proper challenge. "A wyvern? Guess that's draconic enough, but there's only one problem..." "I would love to adventure with you. One problem, though. How are we going to get it to come down once we spot it?" Even if it wasn't a wyvern, he would still help Krysta anyway.

@Krysta

Vigilon had a point, Krysta didn't know how she would get the creature to come down. This was a settlement, so maybe she should ask someone? "Well...I...ah...oh!" She spotted an NPC, and walked over. "Excuse me, but, I heard there was a wyvern spotted somewhere. Do you know any ways to have it come down?" "Well, Wyverns are often less intelligent than their mightier cousins, the dragons, so it is a mystery as to why one would keep to the skies, despite that it spreads it's poisons all over, killing the plants and tainting the land. Since they are more beastlike, there is sure to be something simple that might attract it." Krysta nodded her head in appreciation. "Alright, thank you for the info!" She walked back to Vigilon. "It seems that wyverns aren't as intelligent as dragons, so it might be something simple that will have it come down. I don't know what it would consider a proper challenge, but one suggestion was to attract it with something."

@Vigilon

Vigilon and Veriost looked at each other upon Krysta's response. Veriost's expression could easily be read as, "Well, it's true. In fact, I think they're idiots." Vigilon began to dwell on this. "Something simple...maybe food? Nah, it's probably full on the floor's common monsters by now. Throwing something at it? That would definitely tick it off. I'll have to think of more methods in case that doesn't work..." Vigilon managed to say, "Well, considering that this wyvern is probably rampaging, bait wouldn't be the best tactic, 'cause I'm guessing it's already full on this floor's monsters. If anything, it will only attract other monsters. I'm still thinking of some other possible methods, but is there anything you can come up with?" Vigilon continued to think, but not much seemed to come up in his head. "Maybe if I...no, that won't work... I could possibly...nah, that can't happen..." He thought for a minute longer, than he said, "One thought would be to provoke it, another would be to challenge it, so to speak. You know, whenever you're ready, we can set out anytime. I'm prepared."

@Krysta

"I see what you mean. It may have swooped down to catch an animal or a monster once or twice. Vigilon seemed to be thinking considerably hard, for it took him some time to come up with two suggestions. "Provoking it and challenging it would seem equally hard, but the task can be accomplished. I'm sorry that I couldn't come up with any thoughts to give, but at least we can still continue to think about that as we begin our search." And then Krysta began to walk towards the edge of the safe zone, which, actually wasn't far off at all. Before long, they would be on the road. Krysta spotted patches of brown in the grass, and there was one thing she remembered from what the NPC said, it spreads it's poisons all over, killing the plants and tainting the land. "If we follow the areas that were poisoned, we might have a good chance at finding the wyvern. The NPC did tell me that it was spreading it's poisons all around..."

@Vigilon

"Well...I guess we could..." Vigilon tried to think about what other methods could be used to bring the monster down so he and Krysta could fight it. This wyvern might drop a Dragon Fang, or something similar enough to pass as one. As the players walked out of the safe zone, Vigilon knew that he would need to make sure that he was prepared. He took out a potion he had bought from Benjamin's shop, Nature's Vitality, and decided to down the potion, giving him a boost in his defenses. He saw patches of brown in the grass, and it seemed to be a...trail... Krysta suggested that they follow the trail of destruction, as it may lead to the wyvern. Vigilon had two thoughts on the situation. "Of course it's an enhanced monster..." Out loud, he said, "That's...genius. We'll have much greater chances of finding the monster that way than just wandering around, hoping for it to show up."

@Krysta

- Nature's Vitality

-Vigilon's total MIT has increased to 28 for the remainder of thread

Edited by Vigilon

Krysta blushed slightly when Vigilon considered her course of action genius. "Well, I- I don't know about genius, but...oh, you're really sweet, Alex... Just to be safe, though, I think we should walk alongside the trail, rather than on it. I'd hate to get poisoned while I was traveling..." The players traveled for a short time, and while they were passing through the forest as they followed the wyvern's trail of destruction, Krysta thought she saw something to the side. She decided to take a look. She found a cotton plant about two yards from the trail, and walked over to collect the material. Thankfully, the material was on the players' side of the trail, meaning Krysta didn't have to risk getting poisoned by crossing it. Soon after she had found and collected the material, she found herself at the end of the trail, fairly close to a mountain. "Well, I believe this is one end of the trail..."

@Vigilon

ID# 101564 LD: 17+3=20(+1 T1 Mat)

Edited by Krysta

Krysta considered Vigilon to be sweet in regards to her idea being genius. Well, it was, 'cause it was one of the best options for seeking it out. "I agree. I'd hate to get poisoned either." The two players walked for some time, and Krysta found a material along the way. Eventually, near a mountain, they reached what seemed to be the end of the trail. "In that case, we're either at a dead end, or right where we need to be. Let's hope it's the latter, and head up the mountain in case the wyvern's up there." Vigilon didn't know how this would end, and he was actually a bit nervous. Last time he'd faced a draconic monster, it was with a full party that had two actual DPS players. This was probably going to be different. He remembered something that was in his inventory... "Hey, Jewel, you don't mind if I activate this song crystal I have in my inventory, do you? Who knows, it might encourage us." He pulled out the song crystal. It did nothing for stats, it only had a recording. He activated the crystal, and a single verse of a song began to play.

"In the white light, a hand reaches through, a double edged blade cuts your heart in two.

Waking dreams fade away, embrace the brand new day.

Sing with me a song of birthrights and love, the light scatters to the sky above.

Dawn breaks through the gloom, white as a bone, lost in thoughts, all alone."

He knew this song, he knew this song...so why didn't it's name and origin come to him?? Furthermore, where and how did Peony, an NPC, stumble upon a single verse of this particular song, and decide to sing it into a song crystal, not even knowing what the song was about?

@Krysta

"I sure hope it's the latter..." Krysta honestly didn't like the idea of having possibly gone the wrong way, even though it was definitely possible. Vigilon asked if Krysta didn't mind if he played a song crystal, and that it might possibly encourage them. "I don't mind, let's see what it has to offer!" A song began to play, and it seemed to only be one verse. it did seem like one of those songs with deep meaning, perhaps Krysta might be able to try and sing it. She gave it some thought for a few minutes, then she breathed in, then out, and started to sing.

"In the white light, a hand reaches through, a double edged blade cuts your heart in two.

Waking dreams fade away, embrace the brand new day.

Sing with me a song of birthrights and love, the light scatters to the sky above.

Dawn breaks through the gloom, white as a bone, lost in thoughts, all alone."

Meanwhile, close to the mountain's summit, a wyvern was having a short rest. He awakened to the sound of music. He loved music... He flew out of his cave, hearing silence for a minute or two, then he heard another voice begin to sing. Such a voice...he couldn't resist. He came down suddenly, staring at Krysta, and startling her, too. He was sure the voice had come from her...

@Vigilon

[Spawned Wyvern]

Wyvern: HP 350/350, 78 DMG, Poisons target on MD rolls of 9-10

It seemed that Krysta felt like singing this verse as well. Of course, in Vigilon's opinion, Krysta sung it way better than what was recorded. Unfortunately, Vigilon didn't have any time to try remembering the song or where it came from, for the Wyvern conveniently chose this moment to appear. "Gah!!" Vigilon noticed that the wyvern was staring at Krysta. He clenched his fists. "Oh, no you don't." Vigilon jumped in between Krysta and the Wyvern. "I'm not going to just let that happen." He attempted to use Five Swords, in hopes of immobilizing the monster with a stun, but he somehow ended up missing. Well, then again, this was his first time trying out Sword Arts like this one, as he had only recently strengthened his rank in the Martial Arts skill. He still remained between the Wyvern and Krysta, for he wasn't going to let the thing harm her.

@Krysta

ID# 101572 BD: 4+1=5(Miss)

Vigilon: HP 520/520, EN 60/62 | 9 Base DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Taunt | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed

Enemies:

Wyvern: HP 350/350, 78 DMG, Poisons target on MD rolls of 9-10

Edited by Vigilon

Krysta began to back away as the Wyvern moved towards her, when Vigilon came between them. The Wyvern did not like this at all, nor did he appreciate the attempted attack. So the girl with the voice had someone protecting her. If he was to get his claws on her, he would have to eliminate the protector first. He would claim a voice as his own today. He wanted that voice, to hear it every day. He wasn't going to let some protector get in his way. "Kyraaaaasssshhhh!!!!" The Wyvern bared it's fangs, and attempted to bite Vigilon, but he was swifter than the Wyvern had anticipated. Krysta drew her rapier, and took her usual justified battle stance. "Foul creature, your demise is at hand!" She rushed for the monster, and attacked with Crucifixion, dealing a bit of damage. The Wyvern looked her in the eyes, and saw that she was now upset, rather than scared. He guessed that by attacking her protector, he'd angered her. Pity, he didn't want to have to bring terrible, fatal harm to the girl, but he would force her into submission if need be.

@Vigilon

ID# 101574 MD: 5-1=4(Miss)

ID# 101575 BD: 6(Hit)

Crucifixion: 7x6=42

Vigilon: HP 520/520, EN 60/62 | 9 Base DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Taunt | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed

[1] Krysta: HP 360/360, EN 30/36 | 7 Base DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Wyvern: HP 308/350, 78 DMG, Poisons target on MD rolls of 9-10

Edited by Krysta

Alright, so he had missed on his first try, but there was always another chance. The Wyvern attempted to attack, but Vigilon managed to dodge. Krysta then went and attacked the monster, getting it's attention. Since Vigilon had a weapon with the taunt enhancement, he would have the Wyvern's eyes on him in no time. He just had to hit the darn thing. The Wyvern would find itself getting stunned by Vigilon's attack, stunning it in the process. "There's no way you're getting near her. I hear you're less intelligent than dragons, but could you see the situation you're in, and keep your eyes on me, rather than harm her? Unless you're a bigger idiot than Veriost here thinks, that is." Veriost landed back on Vigilon's shoulder, growling at the Wyvern. He probably just angered the Wyvern with an insult, but right now, he was going to focus on keeping the monster's attention on him, and away from Krysta.

@Krysta

ID# 101587 BD: 5+1=6(Hit), CD: 9(Recovered an additional 3 energy)

Five Swords- 9x5=45

[2] Vigilon: HP 520/520, EN 56/62 | 9 Base DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Taunt | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed

[1] Krysta: HP 360/360, EN 30/36 | 7 Base DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Wyvern: HP 263/350, 78 DMG, Poisons target on MD rolls of 9-10 {Stunned}

Edited by Vigilon

The Wyvern's attention was brought back to the girl's protector once he was struck with a stunning blow. He glared at Vigilon as he spoke. Sure, he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but if there was one thing that could aggravate him, it was calling him an idiot. This protector seemed to be doing what only came naturally, but if the Wyvern was to claim a voice for his own, this protector would need to be out of the way. It also seemed that this protector had a small dragon for a pet. The Wyvern didn't care if the protector fought for a noble cause, for it only did as it wished. It always loved music, but he could never have it, for those who had it would always attack him or run, and thus he took out his anguish every now and then by laying waste to the land. This was no different. Krysta was ready to try attacking again. At the rate they were going, they should defeat the monster in time before it can do any real damage. Krysta rushed for the Wyvern and attacked with Crucifixion once again, but striking it hard enough to regain the monster's attention.

@Vigilon

[Stun refrains Wyvern from taking action]

ID# 101596 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG)

Crucifixion: 8x6=48

[2] Vigilon: HP 520/520, EN 56/62 | 9 Base DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Taunt | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed

[3] Krysta: HP 360/360, EN 25/36 | 7 Base DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Wyvern: HP 215/350, 78 DMG, Poisons target on MD rolls of 9-10 {Stunned}

Edited by Krysta

Krysta landed a pretty good hit on the Wyvern, but the only problem this made was that he had to get the monster's attention back. He couldn't try stunning the monster again, but he could try going for more damage this time around. He waited for the right moment, then he rushed in, jumping off the ground to deliver a 360 kick to the monster. He had attacked using the Sword Art known as Tornado Kick. This may have been an Area of Effect attack, but if he timed it right, he could hit his target only. Veriost also followed by blasting the Wyvern with her frost breath. Not only did Vigilon now have the monster's attention again, but it now had bleed and paralysis to boot. The monster's HP was now in the yellow. It shouldn't take long to finish this thing off. "Poisonous monster or not, it looks like we have this fight in the bag, Jewel."

@Krysta

ID# 101597 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG, inflicted paralysis and bleed), CD: 12(Recovered an additional 3 energy)

Tornado Kick- 10x6=60

[5] Vigilon: HP 520/520, EN 52/62 | 9 Base DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Taunt | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed

[3] Krysta: HP 360/360, EN 25/36 | 7 Base DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Wyvern: HP155/350, 78 DMG, Poisons target on MD rolls of 9-10 Bleed: 2 turns, 12 DMG, {Paralyzed}

Edited by Vigilon

The Wyvern, once again, felt that he needed to force the girl into submission. Of course, before he could get the chance to do so, he was struck again by the protector. he was wounded and unable to move. This protector was becoming more and more aggravating. He couldn't do anything, he was helpless. He was getting close to death, all because a girl wouldn't come with him willingly, and her protector wanted him dead. All this in a desperate attempt to have a voice for his own... Krysta had to agree with Vigilon. "It seems that we are fortunate in this fight. Victory might as well be assured. Now, it's time to vanquish this awful beast!" Krysta rushed for the Wyvern to strike with Crucifixion once more, but it seemed that the paralysis wore off sooner, for it managed to move enough towards the right to avoid the attack. If the Wyvern could speak, knowing there was no escape from fighting, he could have made one last try with the girl by saying, "If you truly wish to end me, I have one final wish: sing for me." Of course, he couldn't speak. Well, he couldn't speak English, that is.

@Vigilon

[Paralysis refrains Wyvern from taking action]

ID# 101598 BD: 4(Miss)

Bleed damage: Wyvern takes 12 DMG

[5] Vigilon: HP 520/520, EN 52/62 | 9 Base DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Taunt | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed

[3] Krysta: HP 360/360, EN 24/36 | 7 Base DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Wyvern: HP 143/350, 78 DMG, Poisons target on MD rolls of 9-10 Bleed: 1 turn, 12 DMG

Edited by Krysta

Krysta's next attack missed, for apparently the paralysis wore off sooner than he thought. But that wasn't the confusing part. The confusing part was the way the Wyvern had looked at Krysta. "Hey, Veriost...strange question: can you understand Wyvern?" Veriost looked at Vigilon with a confused look that seemed to appear as though she thought he had lost his mind. That was kind of to be expected here. "I'm just confused as to how that thing's looking at Jewel." Veriost had an expression that was much like "...Ok?" The two decided to return to the fight. They had a monster to kill, and a item to collect, assuming it could be dropped. Vigilon rushed in and attacked with another Tornado Kick, paralyzing it once again. There was no way this fight could be lost. "We're almost there! a few good hits should be able to finish it!" He also had the Wyvern's full attention, so that was there, too.

@Krysta

ID# 101599 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG, refreshed bleed, inflicted paralysis)

Tornado Kick- 11x6=66

[8] Vigilon: HP 520/520, EN 45/62 | 9 Base DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Taunt | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed

[3] Krysta: HP 360/360, EN 24/36 | 7 Base DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Wyvern: HP 77/350, 78 DMG, Poisons target on MD rolls of 9-10 Bleed: 2 turns, 12 DMG, {Paralyzed}

Edited by Vigilon

To the Wyvern, death was imminent. It was only a matter of time. He was immobilized again, and he was absolutely helpless. Krysta stood before the monster. "Fall to me, foul beast!" She then attacked the Wyvern with the Sword Art known as Crucifixion one more time, and it's HP dropped so low, that it's status ailment would finish it off if Vigilon did nothing more. The Wyvern was doomed. There was nothing else he could do. If he could try...just one more time... The Wyvern looked at the girl, wondering what he should do now before he died. He brought one of his wings to his maw, folded, and he unfolded it as he moved it towards the air as his maw opened. He was actually hoping this gesture could communicate this final wish he had. Krysta was left completely confused. She lowered her weapon. "Um...what does it want? It seems to be gesturing something..."

@Vigilon

[Paralysis refrains Wyvern from taking action]

ID# 101600 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG)

Crucifixion: 9x6=54

[8] Vigilon: HP 520/520, EN 45/62 | 9 Base DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Taunt | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed

[5] Krysta: HP 360/360, EN 19/36 | 7 Base DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Wyvern: HP 11/350, 78 DMG, Poisons target on MD rolls of 9-10 Bleed: 1 turn, 12 DMG

Edited by Krysta

The status ailment would finish it off. It was only a matter of time now. "I guess we can just wait it out." Even if the Wyvern attacked, it wouldn't deal enough damage to be a real problem. The Wyvern, as soon as the paralysis wore off, gestured something towards Krysta. So they could gesture things. Go figure. However, the reason it gestured was unknown, and, frankly, this confused him. "...Veriost? What can you make of this?" The small white frost dragon simply looked at Vigilon as if to say, "Why don't you figure it out?" Vigilon sighed. He saw that the wyvern had brought one of it's wings to it's maw, folded, and it unfolded that wing as it moved it towards the air as it's maw opened. What gestures were close to that? He looked through his memories, searching for a gesture close to that, while moving slowly towards the helpless foe. He had actually watched a movie once, where someone had brought his hand to his mouth, and opened it up as he moved it away. This gesture had meant... Sure, it appeared once Krysta had...but it couldn't possibly be... "No way, that can't be right...It's probably upset that it can't use a breath attack or something. There is no way that it's asking you to sing."

@Krysta

[Vigilon takes no action]

[8] Vigilon: HP 520/520, EN 46/62 | 9 Base DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Taunt | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed

[5] Krysta: HP 360/360, EN 19/36 | 7 Base DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Wyvern: HP 11/350, 78 DMG, Poisons target on MD rolls of 9-10 Bleed: 1 turn, 12 DMG

What could this creature be gesturing? Why was it gesturing? What did it want? Did it's intentions change because it was defeated? Vigilon thought about it, then had essentially revealed the closest thought he had aloud as he dismissed it. The Wyvern didn't like the protector's tone of voice, for it seemed negative, not to mention he still hated the protector in general. He snapped his maw on the protector's arm, and growled at him, as he used his right wing to gesture for him to back off. Krysta pointed her rapier towards the Wyvern, and in response, it stopped growling. The Wyvern was pretty ticked off at his humiliating defeat, and imminent death, but if he was to have one last shot, he wasn't going to mess this up on purpose. He gestured the same way that had caused the confusion, hoping the girl would understand. Krysta looked into the Wyvern's eyes. It had appeared to her once she sang, and Vigilon was assuming it was something else, believing that asking a favor from someone who just got you killed wouldn't make sense at all...unless it was only defending itself from an attack. "Only one way to find out. The status ailment will finish it off anyway, so I guess I'll give it a try." She began to sing, and the Wyvern calmed down, closed it's eyes rather peacefully, and then it shattered. "...So it only wished to hear me sing? I don't get it...and why was it rampaging before?"

(OOC: @Vigilon, since the bleed damage finished it, it's you who has to loot it.)

ID# 101687 MD: 8-1=7(Hit)

[Krysta takes no action]

[8] Vigilon: HP 470/520, EN 45/62 | 9 Base DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 Recovery | 1 Taunt | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed

[5] Krysta: HP 360/360, EN 20/36 | 7 Base DMG | 18 MIT

Enemies:

Wyvern: HP 0/350, 78 DMG, Poisons target on MD rolls of 9-10

Edited by Krysta