[PP-F4] Slippery (Dustin) [Complete]

ID: 103512
LD: 4+6=10 (No treasure chest found)

"I suppose a cloak would give you that fanciness, but I suggest you get one that's better than mine. Mine's all black," Pick pointed at his own which was hanging off of his neck, "only I can rock something like this, because the rest of myself makes up for it." Pick laughed, completely serious about that last part, though. "Also, I like the way you think there. Right now, I don't even have a weapon. I don't plan to use a weapon until much later on... so this is a question that is meant for the future. Also, I have an inventory to hide a weapon in, so being weighed down won't be a problem," Pick pointed at the man, continuing to walk. He noticed that the day was getting near the afternoon, and the sun was bright and active as its rays covered the world of Aincrad in orange.

"Looks like we've done a lot of material gathering. However, I'm still fine to continue if you would like. I have 19, so our total would be 22. Eleven materials for you would probably only get you one perfect item. Is that enough? If not, let us keep going. I hear we can randomly come across treasure chests nowadays, but looks like we're out of luck here." Pick exclaimed.

@Dustin

Total Materials: 19

(Idk if you want to end the thread here or not)

Edited by Pick

"I've got a lot of training to do. Besides, I've played a lot of RPGs and the loot is always better the higher up you go." Dustin mentions. "It's been fun, but I need to get going on that quest to get a shop up and running." He stands up and walks over to the man. "Besides, I prefer to fight for my loot." He smiles, looking down at his swords handle. Dustin lowers his entire body and jumps, grabbing onto a branch and climbing up. "I need more friends to get customers, and I'm not making many here." He explains, swinging his feet, "You're welcome to keep searching, I'm gonna sit up here." He says, leaning against the tree and drawing his sword. He shifts his body so he hangs on the branch by his legs. He stabs the tree a foot or so beneath where he just sat and climbs back up, resting his foot on the blade and the other on the branch. Having gotten comfortable he starts thinking. What if I meet the one working at this shop. Maybe, it is a possibility however I can't get my hopes up. It would be cool to have more than one friend.

"Hey, Pick. You seem like a genuinely nice guy, how are your skills when it comes to making friends?" Dustin asks. Mine have never been good, I'm a bit too nice. Dustin drops down, pulling his sword out of the tree in the process. "We should head back to the coffee place, I like to flirt with the NPCs to see their responses." Dustin smiles, gesturing towards the safe zone.

@Pick