[PP-F1] <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>> (Vigilon)

Pick smiled, the day was beautiful, and it would only get better the more materials that he obtained for himself. He had run out of material gathering items, though, so he would have to go purchase some later. After all, he had gotten quite a bit of materials from that day he spent in the garden for <<Nature's Treasure>>. However, all that material gathering is only gonna get him wealthier, but it's not necessarily gonna help him become a better material gatherer or a treasure hunter. If he wanted to become a better searcher, he would need to go on quests and get more skill points that way. Pick had posted a notice several days ago wanting to make business arrangements with people, but it seemed that no one was interested in his soon to be ability of gathering materials. Nevertheless, Pick would not be discouraged, because his luck would come through one day or the next.

Today, Pick would take a break from material gathering. Instead, he would go on the quest, but he had no damage on him, so naturally, some assistance was required. Instead of attacking these mobs by himself, he would ask for assistance in the global chat and the bulletin notices around the world of Aincrad. Asking for anyone interested to meet him in the village that the quest would start, he soon began to make his way there, fixing his suit and putting on his lucky gloves in the mean time.

@Vigilon

It had been some time since Vigilon had been to the first floor. He used to often come to the first floor to help out players just starting off. He walked towards the settlement, wondering if anyone needed help there. Veriost, his familiar, had been promised a sweet treat at the end of the day's shenanigans, so the fact that Vigilon was headed over to a settlement had the small white frost dragon anticipating a nice hot fudge sundae(She liked sweets, especially if they were cold ones). However, once Vigilon stopped to look at the bulletin board, Veriost glared at him as if to say, "You had me anticipating. I hate you." And in response to her expression, Vigilon would chuckle and say, "Patience, Veriost, you'll get that hot fudge sundae soon enough." He noticed that someone needed help for a quest, and he made his way to the area in the settlement that he would meet the player who needed assistance for the quest.

@Pick

Pick walked into the village, looking for the NPC villager who was supposed to give him this quest, when he heard moans coming from the house closest to the entrance of the village. Although disrespectful, Pick decided that he would walk into the shop, since the quest might be triggered this way. Walking into the small house, Pick saw an individual sprawled out in a straw bed, with his head facing the ceiling and coughing uncontrollably. Pick held his breath, as it smelled like a combination of human waste and sweat, which was not a pleasant smell, to be frank. Pick shook his head, and that was when he had bee noticed by one of the people sitting by the side of the bed. The elder came to the door, signaled for Pick to get out and followed him.

Pick glanced at him, and the quest had begun. "You see, the village is in grave danger. There's some sort of disease that has been infecting a lot of our people. We've tried many techniques, but none of them seem to work. I beg you, youngster, please help the people of our village by getting some medicine from the body of a nepent. This is our only hope." The village elder said, his frail body obviously affected by the disease as well, but he was standing strong for the sake of his villagers. Pick smiled in regret, "However, I can only gather herbs, but I have no hands in killing monsters. Perhaps I can help someone else help you guys." Pick said, looking around, "Like that brown-haired guy coming over." Pick pointed.

@Vigilon

Vigilon noticed a player and a sickly NPC speaking with one another, and the player pointed to Vigilon as he was coming. He walked over to the NPC, assuming he needed some help that might lead to the quest. "Something the matter?" The NPC would tell him about the state of the village, which was nothing pleasant. A disease that was crushing all hope but one solution, which came from a specific monster. This was a quest, all right. "I'd be glad to hunt down the nepents and retrieve the medicine you need." The NPC thanked Vigilon and returned to where he was before. He turned to the player. "So, seeing that I came to help someone with a quest, and you were here talking to the NPC who gave the quest, I'm guessing you're the one who is in need of assistance?" Veriost looked at the player curiously, tilting her head to the side.

@Pick

"Yup, that would be me, sir. I heard this quest is one of the more simpler ones in this world of Aincrad, so I signed up for it. However, I'm not capable of using a blade to deal damage to anything, so I won't be able to help you out that much. I can, however, give you some materials as compensation though,"  Pick smiled leaning forwards and giving him a wink. "Oh, hold on, I have yet to introduce myself yet. My name is Pick, nice to meet you." Pick introduced himself to the newcomer. He was ready to go on with the quest though, but that was when he noticed a pet. They called it a familiar in this game. He saw the small little dragon flying next to the player, and gave her a wink just in case she felt left out. In addition, he gave her a wave since she was cute. "Ok, let us get started with the quest." 

@Vigilon