[PP-F22] Fireheart <What We Fight For>

The girl walked forwards, a scowl on her face as her eyes hunted for what the hell this foggy place was! She heard footsteps behind her, but she didn’t bother to turn around. She was near certain Hestia had pursued her, and so, she hunted forwards into the next room.

The next room didn’t look anything special, and yet, Embers heart stopped completely. Something was wrong, so so wrong. And the girl felt, afraid. “The hell is your game!” She yelled out with anger, the girl even spinning around in the fog to try and find it “Stop wearing the face of my dad! If you’re trying to lower my guard, that isn’t gunna work! He’s gone and…”

“Heya Larissa” A male voice echoed throughout the cavern, and Embers went dead silent.

Her heart shattered, her blood, usually burning hot, turned to ice as she slowly, ever so slowly, turned around. Facing her from the wall, was her dad. Their hair, eyes and even body build were the same. Large, touch and totally wild. His eyes were a cameral brown, and he was lazily shaven around the cheeks. Just like she remembered it. Except….

“You know that’s not my name” She said softly. Larissa was her real name. Larissa Williams. However, her dad never called her that….He had his own name for her. Her very own title.

“I know, but your mother insisted I call you that” The memory said as if answering the girl in real time, and Embers, despite frowning, opted to continue talking. She wanted, so despirately, to hear him say it.

“And you listen to her about it?”

Her father chuckled in amusement as his hand moved above her eyes of the memory, to ruffle her hair “Point taken fireheart. Besides, I’ve got you something”

If Embers had turned to ice seeing her father, hearing him say that one word had shattered her completely. Her dads nickname for her. It was him, it had to be, and yet, it was impossible….She’d buried him! She felt a tear start to form in her eyes, and did her best to fight it back. She refused to cry again dammit!

“Got me….s-something” Embers said. She knew what was coming, she remembered this memory as if it was yesterday. It was one of the best days of her life.

“Ah-huh. But, it’s a big deal so you gotta promise me you’re up for the challenge” The look in her dads eyes burned, much like Embers own. A challenge, a dare. That’s how they lived. Pushing the other to surpass them.

“I’m 16 years old. You’re damn right I can handle it” Embers chocked on her own words as she spoke to the memory this time. She had been 21 when she had become trapped in this game. 5 years ago this happened. She swallowed as she forced back another tear that tried to escape.

“That’s my girl” The memory reached back, and when his arm came back, a White-Tailed Hawke was sitting on it. Its beady eyes zeroing in on Larissa. “You always talked about getting a pet. But given our hiking trips, a dog would just struggle. I figured a girl of prey needs a bird of prey to keep her company”

Embers face shifted to joy, utter sheer joy seeing her bird in the memory. It was the day that changed her life, to receive a pet. To give her a challenge that she had no idea how to tackle, and to figure it out herself. However, when it was clear in the memory Embers was meant to be talking, she was dead silent. Seemingly choking on her own words.

“You too Fireheart. Now come on, we’ve got a long drive to the mountains todays. Those beasts ain’t gunna hunt themselves”

The memory faded away into fog, leaving Larissa Williams utterly shattered, and yet, overwhelmingly happy. It was a blessing to see her dad once again, to see Rowan. The day they had all finally met, become a proper family by blood. And yet, a cruel reminder of what she could never have again.

Embers wiped her eyes, despite there being no tear as she looked at the wall of where her father had been “I love you dad…I made you those promises above your grave…And I swear, I’m never going back on them” She forced the words out as she took a deep breath. Trying to recapture her mind, but refusing to sink onto her knees like part of her begged to do.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I follow the girl with fiery red hair deeper into the chamber and the area as i watch as the memory starts like a little different reality that surrounds the entire area as i remain silent and watches the scene that plays out not wanting to interrupt the moment between the this man and Embers. Listening to the conversation that plays out as my eyes soften and i can feel some tears wanting to well up as i watch the sight that plays out that is definitely a more so private moment that shouldn't be me watching this happen. Feeling ever so slightly guilty for viewing something that seems that i shouldn't be privy to from the nickname that Larissa's nickname was back in the real world, to just her actual real name to begin with. Seeing the proud girl just look rather sad and can hear her shaky words as i walk over towards the girl and puts a hand gently onto her shoulder to try and show some support for her. Need a shoulder to cry on? I ask in a soft tone of voice feeling like the girl needs some support to help her get through this.

The girl blinked once, then twice. She didn’t understand how she had been able to watch a memory, yet that was what had happened before her own eyes. She let out a small growl. It didn’t matter who it happened, it had, and now, now…what the hell was she meant to do! People always said seeing the dead had a purpose. The hell was this about? What was she meant to learn!

She heard Hestia’s voice, and the girl turned sharply. She had forgotten about the other girl entirely, and despite feeling weak, Larissa made no attempt to pull up a wall. To pretend she was anything other than hurt.

“I don’t cry” She said simply “When dad died. I cried so much it hurt, and then…I spent my time getting drunk, getting into dumb fights. Trying to find anything to distract me. After a while…Someone set my straight, helped my bury dad properly. And I made a promise. I’d never cry again”

Embers cleared her eyes and took a deep breath. “I told you before I rely on the only constant in my life. But…I appreciate the offer”. Hestia was, annoying persistent. Perhaps even becoming that constant. At least for now, but would it continue?

Embers opened her mouth to speak, but something at her feet caught her eye. Kneeling down and picking it up, she closed her eyes once she saw what it was, to fight back a tear that was trying to escape.

The picture was a selfie, poorly taken, of Larissa, her father, and Rowan sitting on her arm. They were at a camp, and over a fire, the carcass of an animal was being cooked. The body of a deer they’d hunted and killed that very day. Without saying a word, keeping the picture in her hands, wraps my arms around Hestia tightly and hugged the other girl. Embers wasn’t sure why, but for those moments, seeing that picture had torn her heart open, and she wan-needed something to hold onto.  

I look towards the girl across from me with a saddened look within my eyes as i listen to her speak as i can't help but feel a sense of pity and remorse for the life that this girl had led after he father's death and just nods my head in understanding. Figuring from viewing that memory and what this girl  had becomes that despite the fact that the two had been changed in at least some manner or the other by there fathers' deaths even if i had done something she had done we would've been different people all the same. That the way her father had raised Embers that had shaped the girl into what she is now and her father's death just caused a unexpected slight change in her personality she could only guess. I know i could and probably will end up saying something cheesy like it is okay to cry because it shows emotions, but i know that some choose not to cry and there reasons for doing so. I just hope that you are willing to learn to cry every now and then to open yourself up to others in a way once you are willing to trust them like that. I say in a soft and gentle tone towards the girl in front of me as i look towards the ground and nods my head figuring it is only fair to share the information. Embers it is nice to meet you my name is Ember Nite. I say towards the girl only to be fair with sharing first names and there is the added fact i am willing to share this with Embers since i can tell she is somebody i could trust.

When hearing the next part of her words i just smile ever so slightly and nods my head as i look towards the girl and gives a understanding nod. I know that you have your constant in life. I start off before i get interrupted by the red headed girl hugging me as i wrap my arms around Embers back. Holding the girl close to help comfort the red headed scythe wielder having seen that she picked up a picture, but not what was on it in any detail at all. Knowing i can't really rests her head on my shoulder at the least since she is 4 inches taller then i am. However,  let this be a constant promise that i shall keep to you. If you ever need someone to lean on for anything or just somebody to help you out or just to talk just know that i am there whenever and wherever. I say towards Embers in a gentle tone of voice as i keep my arms wrapped around her for comfort hoping that she would let out the tears that i am certain no matter how much she denies it are wanting to spill. That even the toughest and angriest of people can break into tears like Domarus had done before.

Ember Nite. Despite the emotions running through her, there was a part of her that was amused. Hestia’s real name was Embers, her online name was that also. She trusted her, otherwise…why would you share your real name in a place like this?

Holding the other girl in her arms, Embers fought to keep her mind focused. Normally, when the girl felt vulnerable, she lashed out, very violently. However, this was not one of those times and instead of lashing out, she was willing to put trust in Hestia. Trust in this other girl. Hearing her speak, something in Embers chest moved. Uncomfortable so, and yet, it was something she didn’t object to. It was a sense she hadn’t felt in years, a sense of belonging, to some capacity.

“I will” She said eventually, breaking the hug and standing up tall. Her eyes appeared a little dazed, but lacked the tears. Embers had managed to beat them back, and keep her promise to her dad “I dunno how you did it, but…Ember, you managed to walk through the fire” She shook her head a little, and went to shake Hestia’s hand “You’re one of two who survived the damn fire, I’ll admit…I’m impressed”

I smile gently down towards Embers and hugs her till the girl wishes to break apart as i respectfully do so at her request taking a step back to do so also as i look into the red head's eyes with my blue colored ones. I chuckle softly at her words as i rub the back of my head and gives a bright smile as i keep eye contact with the girl in front of me. There wasn't any fire for me to walk through in my eyes. There was just a slightly crass red headed girl to talk to and get to know to try and become friends with. There was nothing to it but that and that was rather easy to do once i actually started talking and helping you out which is honestly has been rather fun each time we had met up to do something or the other together. I say towards Embers with a bright and cheerful smile on my face as i then shake her hand having just realized you extended it out for a handshake which causes me to blush ever so slightly out of embarrassment for having not noticed it sooner. Also Embers if you trust me enough i would love to know your name also. To hear it from you and not some other source would be rather nice. I say towards the red head wanting to see if Embers would be comfortable enough doing so, or if she would most likely rightfully question my request for it since i most definitely heard her name.

She was somewhat amused, even if her face didn’t show it. Embers had always used the term ‘walk through the fires’ for someone who dealt with her. Her boyfriend, Hestia. Those who weren’t afraid to walk alongside her, because so many shrinked away from the challenge. They ran from the fire. Embers grinned, right as Hestia asked for her name.

“You know it, I’m sure you were listenin’ in on the old man and me…” Despite her tone, it was clear that the cut from the memories was still bleeding “But, you trusted your name to me. Plus, you’ve earned it if nothin’ else. Larissa Williams” She grinned cockily “And don’t forget it Embs”

For a moment, a thought passed through her mind, and a sad smile passed through her “Ya know Embs. Ever since he died, I hated that nickname he gave me. All it did is remind me of what I lost, that I lost the person who I loved. When I came here, I picked a new name, tried to move past it” She shook her head and looked at the picture “But there was a rule ya know. You never get to pick your own nickname. Your callsign is a gift, given to you at the time its meant to be given. God I musta been an idiot, thinking I didn’t obey it”

I smile rather happily at hearing Emb- Larissa give her name to me instead of her username even though i knew it beforehand and we both recognize that rather simple fact of life. However, even if that is true there is a trust to be given when saying your name within this game a mutual respect and willingness to work with the other beyond just the simple doing quests together for survival.  It is wonderful to finally know your name Larissa, or would you prefer Fireheart since as you said your nickname is a gift given to you by someone you cared for. I can understand if you don't want me to call you fireheart since that is a gift given to you by your dad and as far as i know he might not approve of myself using his special nickname that he had for you. I say towards the girl in front of me with a small smile as i look her in the eyes having to tilt my head up ever so slightly to do so as i cross my arms at my chest and gets into a more relaxed stance and posture. Well whenever i get my nickname i can only hope that it will be one that represents me perfectly then since as you said giving myself my own nickname is kinda...well boring you know? I say with a small chuckle.

Embers let out a soft laugh hearing Hestia, seemingly ask for permission, to use her callsign. That’s all it was. Her nickname, her callsign, given to her by her dad years ago. It had been a party at the house, Larissa had been 10 years old. One of his work mates, a tall guy whose sign was ‘Chopper’, had mentioned it. And after being given a callsign of her own, she became part of the team. Until her dad died…

“Call me whatever you want Embs. It ain’t a special nickname. It’s a callsign, a second name I guess” She had loved her name when she was younger, namely because it wasn’t a title. It was just that, a second name and one that all of her dads work friends called her when they can back from their missions.

At mentioning her own callsign, Embers let out a louder laugh and patted the other girl on the shoulder “It’ll come. One of those front liners you fight with’ll pick it. Like I said, you don’t get to pick your callsign. That’s simply the rule. Besides, sometimes they ain’t always pretty”

“One of the guys dad worked with, he was call-signed Book. His mates found out he was trying to write a novel, and well…It stuck. Another guy was called Lucky, survived a point-blank hand grenade somehow. And there was Shag, stood for social hand grenade” Embers smiled at the memories of her dads work mates “Hell, dad was known as dodger for ages, because he always managed to not get in trouble. Then his mates found out about me….Then his callsign changed to miracle. Because if someone like him could get married….”

Embers smiled at the thoughts of her dad and his workmates, the parties they’d had at the house. She glanced down at the picture of the hiking trip. She missed them all, that pack of crazed idiots “it’ll come Hes…But you can’t force a callsign”

I smile and nods my head knowing i am going to call her that callsign from now on at least while in private unless i feel like otherwise since it is a name that at least from my perspective does have a emotional weight to it that one wouldn't be able to ignore seemingly. Well Fireheart i guess you have a point that i should just wait to see if i will ever get something like a callsign. You can never be certain really if people would ever decide to think of such a thing when communicating with one another especially on the frontlines since there really isn't anybody giving nicknames to each other.  I say with a smile as i then turn around and looks back towards the direction of where the town should be. Want to head back and just relax a bit after all this Fireheart or would you want to go out and kill some mobs for fun? I ask the red headed girl with a grin on my face knowing i could be up for either be it killing mobs alongside a friend or joining said friend for like some food or whatever else could come in mind to do for fun.

Fireheart…It felt so weird, to hear someone else saying her name. And yet, something in her chest shifted. And unlike before, Embers didn’t feel an anger. She frowned. It was unfamiliar feeling, and yet, her instincts weren’t telling her to be afraid, or angry. Was this belonging?

“It’s a shame ya frontliners don’t do it” Embers said in reflection on hearing the  front liners don’t use callsigns “It’s sorta like…you know how religious people throw a baby in water or something? It’s basically that” It was the best comparison she had. You didn’t need it, but she couldn’t see why they wouldn’t.

“Hmmm, ya know, I wouldn’t mind getting my scythe into something…” The girl glanced at the picture in her hand, before placing it into her inventory “Hell, it’ll be breakin’ ya in. Call it a good ‘ol hike..” Embers turned to Hestia "Somethin' tells me mobs on this floor are about as threatening to you as me though eh?"

I chuckle slightly at Embers' words and just nods my head at that in agreement that the idea of getting a codename type of deal would be rather fun and interesting to have up there for quick callout of commands if anything. Well you don't have many people with nicknames up there and the ones that do are usually self-given ones for all i know. Though i do think that Hirru got his from someone else, he is known as the Emerald Hunter cause he used to be a big mob hunting person supposedly. That leaves Hikoru who is called the Master of Shadows. Obviously not a callsign, but the closest thing you would see on the frontlines being nicknames instead that people give themselves that stick or those that are handed out by others that people eventually don't remember who since they disappear. I say towards the red headed girl as i then hear Embers accept my offer of going out hunting as i equip my gear of armor, shield, and sword into my hands as i give a nod of my head. Well mobs on this floor are a bit weaker compared to the other floors to begin with when it comes to trying to level off of players, and i was able to face a good amount of mobs up on the twenty third floor when doing a quest with a guildmate. I say to Embers as i wait for the girl to lead the way for this grand hike.

Callsigns and nicknames, they were almost the same thing at the end of the day. But what sort of people forgot about it? Or just didn’t use it? The front liners were military, or as military as her dad was, and yet, they seemed so uptight. Honestly, it was a shame they acted like that. Embers could only imagine the party it would be if they allowed themselves to relax.

“Shame honestly. But it’ll happen, when you front liners realize you’re basically a group of mercenaries” She said lazily. Something that amused her in a way, she’d always compared front liners to mercenaries. People who were fighting for a cause they didn’t fully believe in, but did it anyway.

Embers grinned at Hestia, despite the fact the mobs wouldn’t faze the other girl for a moment, the fact she was happy to hang out with her was generious. And in Embers mind, put this girl another step towards a constant. It was annoying, in a way. Embers hadn’t ever wanted another constant in her life, and here she was. Ember Nite, kicking open the damn door.

Embers eyes scanned around, but they were surrounded by trees. Without any direction, she began walking. Seemingly unaware it was the direct opposite direction of the town “Come on then. Not sure if we’ll find any mountains, but there is one thing for certain. A hike is only a hike is you’re lost beyond reason”

i shrug my shoulder ever so slightly at hearing your words about the idea of what the frontliners as i consider the idea of how the two things could even be compared. Her mind slowly making the connections to at least her definition of what a group of mercenaries would be expected of as she just nods her head in understanding now. Both group fighting for a reward that would keep them working in that with mercenaries getting money and weapons most likely while the frontliners could just be fighting for the items that drop from bosses to increase there survival or the money that can be made. That both groups are fighting for a ideal that they believe in to at least some extent or another since otherwise they would have no reason to even stick around long enough to continue fighting. While we can be seen as mercenaries Embers we all have different ideas for what we're fighting for and what each different guild is standing for. The knight of blood oath being the military group that has formed having that structure of command, my guild HDA just basically being a group of friends that are together and surviving is how i view us. Then there is Itzal's guild the Celestial Ascendants you can kind of consider a democracy with how they make there decisions, then there is Stryder's guild who i actually don't know that much about how they function. I say with a small shrug of my shoulders just knowing that each group has different philosophies but only one common goal. Freedom.

I follow the red headed girl in the direction that she travels and chuckles softly at her words as i shake my head from one side to the other. mmhmm sure Fireheart. I'm pretty sure your definition of hiking is just being lost beyond all belief and being too stubborn to admit that fact thus just chose a different phrase. I say in a joking and teasing tone of voice.

Hearing the descriptions of the different front line groups, ironically, did little to show the other side. At least not to Embers. Having been raised by a solder turned mercenary, and a very successful one at that, a large portion of her childhood had been with various mercenary groups, all who had their own way of fighting, and reason. Some for money, some for the thrill, others because they had no where else to go. No matter the reason, to fight on a battlefield made you a soldier or a merc.

“Just cause y’all fight different, or have a different banner, don’t mean you ain’t a merc in training” She said simply. She let out a soft chuckle “Always wonder what’ll happen to the killers after all this crap ends” Some people in Sword Art Online had broken, and yet, they would end up escaping. Where would they go, having the taste for murder? Would they continue in the real world?

At Hestia’s tease, a slight growl came out of Embers throat, but the smile on her face was clear “I’d be hurt Hestia, if you were a hunter” Embers licked her lips a little as a thought passed through her mind “The best hikes are where there are no maps. After all, why explore a place you already know?” It was a question her dad had posed to her, and to this day, she couldn’t prove him wrong. What was the point of revisiting the same place? "Plus the further we are from people, the better the game'll become"

Well we fight different because we are standing for different things and because of that there is sometimes in group clashing or even in guild clashing do to just downright personal beliefs of each person. We aren't a strong group of people who will fight and die for each other at all i feel like at points the people are just tolerating each other to just the minimal most amount that they should be doing so regarding some individuals to each other. I say towards the red headed girl with a slight shrug of my shoulders wondering if there is more to this mercenary thing if that is true then what meets the eye. Though it is rather interesting that this girl knows so much about such things though prying into that is none of my concern or business since that is most likely just personal info that i don't need to know. When it comes to the killers i just hope to imprison as many as i can within this game so they can be prepared for what awaits them outside. Since they will either be imprisoned for life or get a swift death for there crimes depending on how many they have made. I say with a nod of my head and a smirk on my face as i follow you towards wherever this path leads not even really knowing where any of this leads to since i can't see the witch of the west's castle anymore at all meaning that they are probably a lot farther then any player has gone yet. What kind of game are you hoping to find Fireheart? Since i am certain you are going to ignore the basic boring creatures like deers or wolves.

Embers surpressed the huff within her chest when Hestia continued to talk about the front liners and in doing so, confirmed to Embers what she already now knew. The Front liners were mercs, they just didn’t realize it yet. Maybe once this game is over, they would embrace their calling and be warriors beyond the game? Or would they cower away from it? Part of her couldn’t wait to find out.

At the mention of the killers, the lack of Embers filter got the better of her “Then why not kill them now? Save them the agony of waiting, and their family the knowledge of losing their idiot kid twice” Embers didn’t care much for the latter, idiot families were alwys a thing. But why drag it out, why not follow the laws now? If they were going to die, why waste time?

Embers looked at the path, and let out a smile as they seemed to near the ends of the woods “Anything I can find. Back home, used to take it slow. Deers, Elks, whatever we could find. Hunted a pride of lions once, now that was a fight. Nearly lost my arm to the damn head lion…” Embers grinned at the memory of the hunting experience. “But since you’re here, who knows, a pack of lions might just be the thing to find. We’re out….here” The girl went silent, and in a single moment, her face lit up and she pointed forwards, slightly kneeling as she did.

Right there in front of the girls was a family of brown bears. Embers could assume, given their appearance, grizzly bears. “Ohh, I haven’t hunted one of these bad-boys since I was 17. He gave me a lotta group last time…” Embers violent eyes gleamed with fire as she pulled her Scythe off of her back and glanced at the other girl “Unless you're scared i'll out-damage you~” The girl had a tease in her voice, a dare, a challenge to Hestia.

I give Embers a deathly serious look of a cold blue eyes as i look at her. We don't choose who lives or dies we aren't the law that decides what is a executable offense. We may jail them to be given to the proper authorities in the real world, or if we deem that their is no hope of tracking them back in the real world. Only then will we take matters into our hands and execute them personally one by one when we get close to clearing this game. To allow there final moments to be taken from them as success is near to prevent those monsters from escaping to pay for all there crimes of taking the lives of loved ones away from the actual humans. I say in a rather cold tone near the end when having to describe what might be done if it comes down to wondering if people can't trace the monsters back in the real world. I raise an eyebrow as Embers mentions times of the real world of being a hunter and killing animals for sport or survival i f ind myself rather unsure which it was truly in the end considering her way of living seems to support either idea in the very end.

When coming across the animals i get down low and equip my full combat gear for the enemies full ready to face mobs that are on my level in terms of strength figuring that this could be a rather dangerous fight that might scrape my health ever so slightly. I look towards Embers and just smirks at the girl with a challenging look. Oh please as if you could match me Fireheart you're going to get beat easily. I say challenging back towards her. I'll even allow you the first hit. I say with a smirk.

Embers said nothing in response to Hestia on their use of the law. Hestia’s ‘Law’ and Embers ‘Law’ were very different. Hestia spoke about what was ‘right’ and civil, while Embers cared for power. Both girls knew Embers lived by the law of the jungle, a world where the strong, the smart and the cruel bloom. If they had killed, or attempted to kill, the law is simple. You kill them for it. If they were strong, or smart, they wouldn’t put themselves in the position to die, or be caught.

Hearing her callsign being said, over, and over. Embers could feel something in her chest, although she failed to find the words to describe what the feeling was. Mostly because she had no idea what it was she was feeling. Familiarity to a degree, but there was something else, something more. And it both excited her, and terrified her. Which meant a simple thing, she wanted to find out.

“I’m going to make you eat those words…” She said as she stood up tall and charged, leaping off the slight ledge. With her Scythe raised over her head, she dived forwards with a loud battlecry.

Embers landed in front of the three bears, and her eyes zeroed in on the largest of the three. She wanted that one dead first! Throwing herself forwards with seemingly reckless abandon, she swung her Scythe hard and it connected with the bears face, as she spun, doing a 360 spin before getting solid footing to face the animals with a large grin. This was much fairer. Instead of using a hunting rifle, it was claws for combat!

--------------------

Spoiler

Sword Art: Crimson Blood <6En>

ID: 105899

BD: 9<+1Crit>

10(6) - 60DMG 

Embers: 400/400 - 40/40 - 9 DMG - 2 ACC - 39 MIT - 

Hestia: ????????????

Dad Bear: 150/200 - 30 DMG - 10 MIT

Mum Bear: 160/160 - 25 DMG - 10 MIT

Child Bear: 100/100 - 20 DMG - 10 MIT

I look towards Embers with a grin on my face as i watch her take out a sizeable amount of HP from the biggest bear around as i get in the starting stance for my attack as i bend my knees low to the ground and then quickly kicks off the ground and charges towards the enemy as my sword glows with the tell tale sign of a sword art. Time for me to get ahead in damage. I say teasingly towards Embers as i get near the bear as i slice through the bear and reappear on the other side like a illusion. I then go to strike at the mother my blade swinging diagonally from the top right as the mother uses her claws to bat the blade away. I backpedal a few steps back before twirling and then moving to the child and sink my blade into it within a instance as the child and father shatter into crystals while the mother sports a sword shaped wound in her paw from having to avoid my full strike cutting into her. I look towards Embers with a smirk on my face. I believe i win now by default Fireheart i don't think you could match that damage with only one enemy left. Speaking in a joking and teasing tone towards the red headed girl just wanting to mess with the girl.

Action: Butterfly illusion

#105903   BD:10  16+4(charge)+2(crit)= 22x8= 176-10= 166 (dad dead)  MD:3

#105904  BD:4 (charge failed) MD:6+1=7  25-151=1dmg   Thorns: 54

#105905  BD:7  16+4=20x8= 160-10=150   MD:6+1=7 (dead)  CD:6   +6 energy back

Embers: 400/400 - 40/40 - 9 DMG - 2 ACC - 39 MIT - 

Hestia: HP: 1544/1545    Energy: 146/150 DMG:16  MIT:151  EVA:-1  Thorns: 54    Rec: gain energy on CD:6+(6)  Heavy Momentum: miss +6 damage

Dad Bear: 0/200 - 30 DMG - 10 MIT

Mum Bear: 106/160 - 25 DMG - 10 MIT

Child Bear: 0/100 - 20 DMG - 10 MIT