Time to make myself comfy

Aww yee! This SAO website is still going strong. I remember back when it first started! (I was on another SAO site..yes, I was the with the competition! Don't stab me!) Now our SAo site had a good run, then things happened and I shifted over to a Log Horizon website. I was known as Saskia on there and I'm pretty sure it was a proboards website. I was level 99 and a damn good Guardian. I'm a pretty hardcore active writer and I love meeting a nice wide network of people. I love to prioritize character development and storytelling. A little bit of background about me, I am a United States Marine Infantry Veteran. I love DND, fantasy mmorpgs, shooters, strategy games. I'm from Houston, TX. I also love basketball and larping. What excites me about this server most is the die system. It's pretty fun as usually anything with unpredictable luck factors excites me. (Maybe I still haven't kicked that gambling addiction).

As for the site, I think I'm going to roll tank again. It's always a very run rol with a lot of character development because especially in this world setting..your characters life is in the hands of others and vice versa. Being that shield is as vital as being the DPS or Support. It just feels like one of the scariest roles, yet the most rewarding. 

Can't wait to meet your characters  in-game and chat with you on the discord. Looking forward to bashing some skulls together. 

Welcome, Black!

We've already met before, It's me, Gerome the Pumpkin Slayer, or [iKon]xXYolo_Swagnemite_69420Xx, but most still just call me Mac.

If there's anything, we're here to help you get a great experience as much as anyone else!