[F08- PP] I Wanna Be Like You <<Monkey King>> w/Hestia & Hazado

I look towards the giant monkey as it charges towards me once more as i let my sword glow red with energy as i stare down the creature and quickly tries to go for an attack, but just has my hand knocked towards the side as i just quickly raise my shield up as the monkey once more slams his hands directly down onto it. Causing them to be pierced once more by the fang like juts of metal on the top of my shield draining its health once more. Almost dead just a little bit more. I say softly towards myself as i look towards Cosi and Hazado and grins rather happily seeing as the duo have managed to remain untouched the entire fight which means i have managed to do my one singular job as a tank. 'Which is a rather good thing since the beast is a walking giant made of lots of damage, but rather weak in defenses for those that would've specialized in damage.' I think to myself for a brief moment as the monkey king backs away for a brief moment to tend to the wounds on its hands.

Combat:

#106722 BD:1 MD:5+1=6   240-106= 134 DMG  Thorns:54

Action: Legion Destroyer

H:2] Cosi- Hp: 300/300- ENG: 28/30- DMG: 4- MIT: 44- THN: 18 Action: ID# 106657- BD: 6+1= 7- hit  4-50= 1 min

[H:1] Hazado- HP 320/320- EN 29/32- DMG 6- MIT 27- Thorn -18

[H:6] Hestia- Hestia: HP: 1431/1565    Energy: 139/152  DMG:15  MIT:106  Thorns: 54 

Monkey King- Hp: 23/250- DMG: 240- MIT: 50 

The Monkey King slammed into Hestia with its fists but again the front liner rebuffed the attack with her spiked shield. The massive ape quickly retreated, the spikes had dealt a fair amount of damage to him and he was far into the red now, and it bellowed in rage. Cosi took the momentary distraction to charge in and hopefully get another point of damage in on the field boss. Cosi rushed the back and sliced his blade across the back of the ape's knee. The blade bypassed the mob's thick hair , barely, and dealt a small silver to it. All they needed was one more good hit from Hestia. Hazado and his damage output was just too small to do any meaningful damage to the monster. Cosi moved back as the field boss swiped at him then shouted over to Hazado, "Haz! Keep hitting it so Hestia has a good shot on finishing it off!" 

@Hazado

Spoiler

Combat

[H:4] Cosi- Hp: 300/300- ENG: 28/30- DMG: 4- MIT: 44- THN: 18 Action:ID# 106764- BD: 4+1+1 (using concentration)= 6- hit: 4 dmg-50 mit= 1 min

[H:1] Hazado- HP 320/320- EN 29/32- DMG 6- MIT 27- Thorn -18

[H:6] Hestia- Hestia: HP: 1431/1565    Energy: 139/152  DMG:15  MIT:106  Thorns: 54 

Monkey King- Hp: 22/250- DMG: 240- MIT: 50 

Edited by Cosi

It looks to be going good and the Monkey was getting quite low now, As Cosi hits the beast with his weapon but as well as Haz had last hit it did not seem to do much. Haz Looked how this was going to get harder as the Darn Ape kept moving around and was not standing still. Haz looked Close to the moves of the monkey. Then as Cosi hears Cosi yell and Hazado Moves to the monkey and charged at the Big Ape and Hits him in the back with his sword art. As he hits him in the leg of the monkey and gets quite a bit of air as he hits it but much then air was all he was getting as the MIT was still too high. "Hestia Get Him Now," he said as he pulls out his spear out of the ape's feet. It was the best time to get a hit off and was going to be something interesting.

Spoiler

Combat

Action: BD: 7 Hit | 6x4=24 | 24-50MIT= 1DMG

[H:4] Cosi- Hp: 300/300- ENG: 28/30- DMG: 4- MIT: 44- THN: 18 

[H:1] Hazado- HP 320/320- EN 28/32- DMG 6- MIT 27- Thorn -18

[H:6] Hestia- Hestia: HP: 1431/1565    Energy: 139/152  DMG:15  MIT:106  Thorns: 54 

Monkey King- Hp: 21/250- DMG: 240- MIT: 50 

@Hestia

I look towards the monkey king with a grin across my face as my sword glows with a red energy as i look towards the enemy as i go to strike at the monkey king only ot have my blade unable to strike or even pierce the skin of the monkey king only for my shield to pierce through its hide and kill it upon impact as i just watch as it bursts into pixels dropping its item to signal the quest's completion. I nod my head in contentment at that as i put away both sword and shield back into my inventory as i look towards Cosi and Hazado and nods my head towards the duo of players with a rather happy smile on my face. Well that is the quest mob killed what do you guys think of that experience? Have you learned anything from it, and what you should be able to handle from here on out? I ask two the two tanks curiously wanting to make sure the duo understands their limits from seeing a frontliner take a decent amount of damage even when putting into a half hearted effort into her protection from damage.

Action: Legion Destroyer on monkey king

#106801 BD:4 MD:7+1=8  240-106= 134  DMG-79= 55  Thorns: 54

[H:4] Cosi- Hp: 300/300- ENG: 28/30- DMG: 4- MIT: 44- THN: 18 

[H:4] Hazado- HP 320/320- EN 28/32- DMG 6- MIT 27- Thorn -18

[H:6] Hestia- Hestia: HP: 1376/1565    Energy: 139/152  DMG:15  MIT:106  Thorns: 54 

Monkey King- Hp: 0/250- DMG: 240- MIT: 50 

After Hestia destroyed the Monkey King, agin by blocking its attack with her shield, Cosi nodded to himself. He had seen a front line tank fight before and this was about the same. They could just wade into battle, taking massive hits, and fish out as much as they took. When Hestia turned to Hazado and him and asked them what they learned Cosi chuckled a little, “I know that I’ve got a long way to go, a lot to learn, and a lot of grinding to do. Without you here Haz and I,” Cosi pointed to his follow tank, “Would have had to run or we would have died in this fight.” Cosi grinned at Hazado and Hestia, “Still that was pretty fun. We should definitely get together again, sometime soon.” Cosi sheared his sword and slung Rose Gold over his shoulders and looked to his two companions, “So what’s next?”

@Hazado

When the giant ape exploded and was defeated Haz lets out a silent cheer to himself and turn to his companions, It was quite simple If Hestia was not here today He and both Cosi would have got a beating from the monkey. As Hestia asked what they learned and Cosi was the first to answer Hazado took the change to take off his helmet and fix his hair a bit. His Brown eyes looked down to where the ape was and then back to Cosi and Hestia, "Learned today, I can say Quite a lot, Teamwork is key even If you can't do much. Knowing your Parties stats is quite important as well, But truly Like Cosi said as well, We have a long way to go, In our own builds of a tank," Haz ended as Cosi asked what they should do next. He scratched the back off his head a bit, it was mostly that he would rest a bit after going on a trip again but Floor 8 seemed like the place to be right now and also he heard a rumor of something happening after defeating this boss. "I came here for a rumor and to defeat this thing, but I think this Rumor is mostly just a rumor made by a player to get other players MPK'ed," Hazado said as he means with MPK, as Monster Player Killed as that was a thing that could happen and not gets your status changed.

@Hestia

I smile ever so slightly at hearing that the two at least have a more solid understanding of what they should be doing in terms of limits and what they should even be trying to attempt with their skill level as i nod my head towards the duo of tanks with a rather proud smile upon my face. I'm glad that you two understand that since it means that you can than learn how to better protect your party. Especially the fact about how much damage your team can do, how much damage the tank can take, and if you get lucky and find a support how much they can help the tank outlast the damage. This is the essence of a fight when it comes down to it with you guys since there will be a point when you'll have to be the frontlines of a fight taking the hits like i had done today. Might be soon, might be later  in the end though i trust that you guys will be absolute beasts in terms of what kind of tanks you'll become. I say cheerfully with a big grin on my face as i look between the two players as i glance about when my brain catches up to the last part of what Hazard said as i glance around waiting for something to show up, and nothing seemingly doing so as i nod my head rather thankful that was the case. 'means that players won't get themselves killed from this since we can now spread the accurate rumor that the quest has remained unchanged. Nobody won't have to die because of this false information. Though that does bring up the idea that laughing coffin or some other pker guild could be spreading information to try and get others killed by that method instead of directly doing it themselves.' I think to myself with a neutral outer expression with silent rage on the inside at knowing the underhanded tactics that could be being utilized by the most known killer guild.

Cosi grinned lopsidedly at Haz’s comment and Hestia’s pseudo-praise. Hopefully that will happen sooner rather than later but I’ll push myself as hard as I have to to be stronger. Cosi looked between the two other tanks. Hazado’s comment about a player trying to MPK others made the blonde uneasy but he tried not to let that worry him too much. Cosi turned to Hazado, “Hey Haz, you want to go find a quest more our speed?” Cosi turned to Hestia, “No offense to you. Thanks for helping carry us through that fight. Definitely couldn’t have done that without you.” As Cosi waited for anyone to respond he turned and looked deeper into the cave. I wonder if there’s any loot or items in here. Cosi slowly started to move deeper into the cave. As he did so he switched out his equipped items putting on a ring shaped like a eastern dragon curling back on itself with emeralds for eyes and putting on a beaded bracelet as well. I wonder if I’ll get lucky and find a chest. 

Spoiler

Post Actiob:

Equipped- Opulence And Beaded Bracelet

@Hazado

Edited by Cosi

As Hestia gave them a bit of praising and Hazado smiled he felt good that they cleared the field boss here, Plus they got the information they needed to prove that his information about something happening after the field boss was false. Maybe the person that got out this rumor in the hopes weaker players Like Cosi and Himself would go here and attack the field boss and end up dying, But luckily for them, Hestia was here. Cosi then asked him if they wanted to do a quest more of there league, "Sure, Cosi I'm Up for anything," he said to him as it seems He was changing gear to maybe find something, For sure there was going to be something here but Haz knew he could not find it as it was completely useless in looking for items. "Hestia, I thank you, I really do without you I would have had to leave Neo and Sunova behind, And I could not bear the thought at all," he said to Hestia giving her a hand to thank her, at the same time he opened his menu to send her a friend request in the hopes to one day go on a quest again.

@Hestia

i nod my head as the two players seem to accept what i say to them and i smile happily at hearing the thanks from the two of them since that means that i have done what i sought out to do which is help more people that i am able to while i have the strength and time to do so. I glance towards my menu as a friend request comes in from Hazado as i happily accept that as i keep in mind the name Su, and Neo having not met such players yet but could be nice to remember one of their friends just to have an easy common ground within the future. Well i'm glad that i was able to help to the best of my ability. I say cheerfully as i than shake the hand that was offered from Hazado as i than look over towards Cosi who looks like he equipped different gear as i just nod my head at that use to such methods from Shield. If you guys ever want somebody to talk to, or need more help in the future don't be afraid to send me a message i would like to get to know more about you in the future. I say with a nod of my head.

Spoiler

Searching for Treasure Chest: ID# 107232- LD: 11+3= 15- Result: fail

As Hazado and Hestia continue talking, Cosi ventured deeper into the late Monkey King's cavernous lair. If there was one thing that playing video games- especially role playing games- had taught Cosi it was that there was always more treasure stashed deeper in the dungeon or cave. The blonde tank cautiously walked into the the large cave. He kept his eyes peeled for more mobs hiding in the darkness or hanging on the ceiling. Cosi exhaled in relief when he spotted none. The platinum blonde reached the back of the cavern and to his dismay he saw multiple chests and barrels all broken and splintered as if someone else had already dismantled and looted them. Cosi sighed, turned around, and headed back to his companions, calling out to them, "No treasure or loot. Someone else got it first or the game just wants to be aesthetically pleasing." Cosi shrugged then looked over at Haz, "So how about that quest mate?" 

@Hazado

Edited by Cosi

As it seemed Hestia accepted his Friend request and even offered to help him more in a quest if he wanted to. "I keep it in mind Hestia," As he then looks to Cosi as he looks around for some Loot that could have been found. But it seemed he came back with nothing to be found, "Think it would be even possible to find a treasure here, It would be rare for sure," he said facing Cosi again and as he then asked him about what quest they could try Hazado grinned a bit and showed his teeth, "What quest, well How many of  these field bosses are there, so I kind of like hunting them, what you say seek out one of those and kill it, that could be quite fun," he says to Cosi putting his spear now finally on his back and looking around in the cave, It was quite empty and big now no wonder people would not try to get here and see if the rumor was true it tricked Hazado for sure. "Well I'm Happy we three worked together to debunk this rumor and mark it as falls, So I will contact my Info broker right now to pass around the word of the rumor being fake. But I wonder who would pass around something like this, I really Like to find out as fast as possible just to make sure, not more people would fall for this." Hazado said turning to Hestia with a smile.

Hazado did not want more people to fall for this trick and opened his menu end sends a message to his info broker he got to know. He closed his menu and looked back to Hestia and Cosi, "Okay All send and done, Just have to wait for the sign that this rumor was fake and then we can make sure we leave here safe," he says. It was not easy for him to do something like this and It was the first time he even got close to something like an MPK or PK as it was quite rare to see the act itself but there has been quite a murderer around for a good few days and It was going to be interesting if more rumors like this were going to pop up.

@Hestia

I nod my head with a slight smile at hearing the words that Hazado has a info broker as i can only wonder if it is a freelance info broker or part of Hikoru's wide web of info brokers that are selling and distributing information to the players of Aincrad. I just nod my head for the moment when hearing such info as i glance towards Cosi and gives a small smile towards him and a nod of my head knowing that sometimes the luck of a finding a chest is almost impossible to be on your side. Well if their are any other players who might've fallen for this i'll stick around here for now, you guys can go back and make sure that information goes back to prevent more people from coming while i deal with those already tricked by whoever this may be. I say towards Hazado and Cosi trusting the two players to do that for myself to work together to limit the amount of damage possible. The familiar at my side resting by my feet once more. I smile softly at hearing that Hazado will stick around at least also as i nod my head towards him as i go over and leans against one of the walls of the cave to wait for the news that this rumor is dead and gone.

Summary:

Cosi/Haz:  4 SP, 200 COL, monkey agility

Hestia: 1 SP, monkey agility