[PP-F1] Daybreak

"You play an instrument?" She asked, well, more like wanted to confirm. Jade wanted to mention that she could play piano decently, but thinking she wasn't good enough to play in front of other people decided not to. "T-That's cool..." God I sound like such a dork! Jade's cheeks turned red. "If I had to chose between knowing how I'd die and knowing when I'd die..." Jade said. "...I'd chose when I'd die. Because then I can say goodbye to everyone I know before I go." Jade made a weak smile, which grew a little wider when he mentioned the park. "Thanks..." Jade looked at the time. It was "10:06 AM". "Well... I have some stuff to do today." Leaving a small sum of Col on the table as she got to her feet. Her face turned red. "H-Hey, I hope this doesn't sound off putting or weird... But, do you want to, be friends?" Jade asked nervously, afraid she might come off desperate.

@Huginn

Edited by Ghost

Shiro smiles, he had made his first ever friend. Of course, he wasn’t too excited, he had heard that can make him lose his friend. Gotta be cool, Misako always said that to me. Her question catches him off guard, can we be friends? I’m not the best person, but apparently that’s okay to her. He smiles, opening his inventory and sending her a friend request. He stands up and lays down a sum of col as well, also leaving a tip for the waiter and finishing the cup of black coffee. He then turns and walks up to the counter, “Do you guys sell Oreos here?” He asks, implying that he wants a bag. The NPC at the counter grabs a small pouch of cookies and hands them to the boy, as he smiles and hands her some col. “Thanks.” He walks out of the cafe, leaving that day behind him in satisfaction, after all, he couldn’t have asked for a better start for what becomes a less than beautiful day. He continues his search for his sister in the town, but as usual, the faceless see of players and NPCs swallows him whole, as he disappears from sight and continues towards a spot to eat his favorite snack.

@Ghost

Jade was delighted when Shiro actually friended her. Immediately accepting the friend request as it popped into view. "Bye." She smiles, taking what was left of her muffin with her out of the cafe. Heading towards towards her next stop, the market area then hopefully what she had done will give her the courage to go after a quest. Passing by Shiro in the crowd and giving him a short wave before vanishing as she turned a street corner. Maybe things won't end so badly after all. She thought to herself, as she recalled the days events. Meeting a complete stranger in a cafe and making friends with them while there, which was something that gave Jade the boost of self esteem she needed despite most of the conversation being awkward for both parties. Shiro, as she recalled, was searching for his sister, which begged the question, why is she missing and will she be found?

THREAD CLOSED:

Ghost | 1 SP + 200 Col

@Huginn | 1 SP + 200 Col

Edited by Ghost