Vigilon wanted to help his girlfriend, Krysta, with the upcoming battles that lie ahead. He had only begun to hear about a tournament, but he had yet to know that Krysta was participating. Nevertheless, he had one of his latest crafts in his inventory, and he considered giving it to her. He pulled up his messenger.

To: @Krysta

Subject: Weapon Swap

Hey, Jewel, I was wondering if Yolviinsil's training has borne any fruit, because I have a new weapon that I can give you in exchange for the one you previously got from me. It can inflict status ailments upon enemies, as well as cover up for any training the small ruby dragon hasn't yet undergone. If you're interested, let me know and meet me at the bulletin board in the seventh floor.

-Vigilon

After sending the message, he left for the bulletin board, where he would wait for a response. Even if the trade couldn't be done, he could at least see if anything was happening around the floor.

-Offering to trade Saber of the Thunderhearts in exchange for Star Saber

Krysta had heard about a tournament earlier, and she considered joining in, as long as any matches were fair. She soon received a message from her boyfriend, Vigilon. He was offering her a more effective weapon in exchange for her current one. She looked at her sheathed blade. Star Saber had helped Krysta in numerous battles, but it had also prevented Yolviinsil from taking action in combat. She thought it over for a few minutes or more, the pulled up her messenger to confirm the trade.

To: @Vigilon

Subject: Weapon Swap

I accept the offer, Alex. I'll see you there.

Once the message was sent, she made her way to the seventh floor, where she traded her old weapon for the new one Vigilon had crafted.

-Gave Star Saber to Vigilon, and received Saber of the Thunderhearts in return